PDA

View Full Version : To Hara_Juku Tgirl

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 10:12 AM
I am extremely interested in you and i hope this helps to prove myself. i think you are very beautiful and have a great personality. i look forward to getting to know you better

xfiver
02-27-2007, 10:20 AM
I am extremely interested in you and i hope this helps to prove myself. i think you are very beautiful and have a great personality. i look forward to getting to know you better

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 10:31 AM
You guys are brats...I think it's sweet.

elo
02-28-2007, 02:39 AM
She`s a sweetie.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Am I missing something here???

YES..Your AVAATAARR is missing Silvester! LOL :lol: :wink:

She`s a sweetie.

Why, THANKYOU elo. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

elo
02-28-2007, 02:55 AM
She`s a sweetie.

Why, THANKYOU elo. :P

~Kisses.

HTG[/quote]lolWhy?...Thinking about it again...i don`t have a clue. :P :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 03:01 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/train_wreck__194.jpg

i just printed out my photoshop montage (the one that jokingly made fun of you) and ate it.

thanks for the vids - nice to know you are indeed for real. and you do have a nice voice.

Im not surprised. You're obviously a KELLY fanatic! That or another "bitter" tranny in disguise (who couldnt afford to look half decent even if you swim in a pool of estrogen). :roll:

YAWN!

A girl cant be admired now? Last time Ive chcked its a board called HungAngels. YES, IT'S ABOUT US NOT YOU..US (TGIRLS)!!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 03:08 AM
I don't really know if there is some background story the rest of us don't know about but if there isn't - you didn't take my advice SplizZ did you! Why Why Why?????

Relax Ontario guy! :lol: LOL There's nothing to know. I think he was just crushing on me. Well, he was crushing on alot of girls in here actually.. So I dunno what the fuss is about! Besides, I think he is way too young for me. LOL :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

elo
02-28-2007, 03:12 AM
Are you looking at me Hara,the sweet admired one,Juku? :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 03:21 AM
Are you looking at me Hara,the sweet admired one,Juku? :lol:

:lol: elo you're being retarded..stop it! LOL I dont know what you're talking about. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

elo
02-28-2007, 03:36 AM
Good night.In germany it`s very late.Hmm...i think i know of whom i`ll be dreaming tonight. :wink: :lol:

Coroner
02-28-2007, 03:38 AM
Good night.In germany it`s very late.Hmm...i think i know of whom i`ll be dreaming tonight. :wink: :lol:

zu viel kitsch, gringo :lol:

mikejones
02-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Go for it SplizZ. Hara seems like excellent GF material to me (if I lived in Cali). Nice to look at, pleasant to talk to...

Lone Wolf
02-28-2007, 07:54 PM
We never see that much of you girl, when are you going to show that lovely package of yours?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Hara_Juku Tgirl IS A GOOD GIRL LEAVE HER ALONE.....SHE IS A SMART COOKIE, I LOVE THE WAY SHE THINKS.....

Thanks MEGA! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
02-28-2007, 08:06 PM

rotflmao great pic

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 09:08 PM
rotflmao great pic

LOL xfiver is a Douchebag! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
03-01-2007, 11:02 AM
rotflmao great pic

LOL xfiver is a Douchebag! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

My Sweet Geisha, I'll trust your judgement on this one! :rock2

elo
03-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Take a look at that link.A story about Hara Juku.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harajuku

Avenged01
03-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Sounds like an interesting place.
I'll have to visit when I finally get around to a holiday in japan.

elo
03-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Imagine the possibilities.You could say you was IN Hara Juku. :lol:

zerrrr
03-13-2007, 05:43 AM

You rule for the Waking Life avatar.

There might be 1 other person on this board who gets it.

hwbs
03-13-2007, 05:47 AM
zerrr i was about to send the search team to look for you.. :lol:

zerrrr
03-13-2007, 05:51 AM
zerrr i was about to send the search team to look for you.. :lol:

I have been around the past few weeks. Surprised Allanah at her party a couple of weeks ago.

Spent the past year in Dubai, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. It is good to be back but I miss Shanghai. What an amazing city. Maybe I will post some pics later.

hwbs
03-13-2007, 06:36 AM
i remember you were in Dubai....thought u were back...we will have to goto the party and meet out front so we can brown bag our fav beverage...i dont think they have em inside :lol:

zerrrr
03-13-2007, 07:12 AM
i remember you were in Dubai....thought u were back...we will have to goto the party and meet out front so we can brown bag our fav beverage...i dont think they have em inside :lol:

You just say when. 40's were like a dollar in Shanghai.

hwbs
03-13-2007, 07:19 AM
did the have mad dog or steel reserve?

zerrrr
03-13-2007, 07:20 AM
did the have mad dog or steel reserve?

All Chinese beers. I have some stories. My Chinese girlfriend's dad made me some homemade whiskey. Best whiskey ever.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-13-2007, 09:15 AM

Yeah, You wish you could have been 'Inside' Harajuku dont you elo? LOL :lol:
I have a feeling that I know you from somewhere? :evil: Why have you been sniffing my trail like a man possessed?!? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

PS

And Pickles, Thanks for the message on myspace (Tho I didnt know what vote you're talking about)! LOL :P ;)

elo
03-13-2007, 02:04 PM

I have a feeling that I know you from somewhere? :evil: Why have you been sniffing my trail like a man possessed?!? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

PS

And Pickles, Thanks for the message on myspace (Tho I didnt know what vote you're talking about)! LOL :P ;)Possesed?Someone seems to be a little cocky. :roll: :lol:

werwt22
03-14-2007, 01:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

PS

And Pickles, Thanks for the message on myspace (Tho I didnt know what vote you're talking about)! LOL :P ;)

Hara...Do you play World of Warcraft? Just curious cuz I saw someone with that name earlier.

DavidLynch
03-14-2007, 02:47 AM
Be afraid of Gwen. She might be lurking.

elo
03-14-2007, 03:07 AM
Be afraid of Gwen. She might be lurking.Yeah,i remember the song she wrote about Hara Juku.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 04:22 AM
Possesed?Someone seems to be a little cocky. :roll: :lol:

Nope. Quite the contrary..ANNOYED is more the right word elo. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 04:23 AM
Hara...Do you play World of Warcraft? Just curious cuz I saw someone with that name earlier.

I used to..not recent tho werwt22. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 04:30 AM
Be afraid of Gwen. She might be lurking.

No worries. I ADORE her!! :P ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

a994
03-14-2007, 07:17 AM
For whatever it's worth Hara, I think you are one of the leading lights of this board. You are insightful, have a good sense of humor, and most of all, your posts mean something. Please keep up the good work. :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 07:35 AM
For whatever it's worth Hara, I think you are one of the leading lights of this board. You are insightful, have a good sense of humor, and most of all, your posts mean something. Please keep up the good work. :D

Why thankyou a994. I'm happy to hear that you together with a few have enjoyed my contributions here at HungAngels board..means alot to me. :P

You're definitely one of a few NICEST guys on here IMO. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

elo
03-14-2007, 12:57 PM

~Kisses.

HTG :oops: OK,OK.I never ever gonna say a single word to or about you again.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-21-2007, 03:32 AM

~Kisses.

HTG :oops: OK,OK.I never ever gonna say a single word to or about you again.

OK Good. Thanks Elo.

Umm and SplizZ..stop sending me Pm's and instant messages on yahoo! :evil:

You're nothing but a thirsty chaser!

~Kisses.

HTG