PDA

View Full Version : Question

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 09:16 AM
So I don't say anything wrong about err old guys in the future how should I refer to you? Typically I just say old farts, but I know thats not nice lol so how should I refer to you in conversation?

Lance.Trebor
02-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks for asking could you refer to me from now on as your lord and master :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 09:23 AM
So I don't say anything wrong about err old guys in the future how should I refer to you? Typically I just say old farts, but I know thats not nice lol so how should I refer to you in conversation? I feel better cause I just asked the same question to a forum of my age group and they refer to them as the same lol so help me be politically correct.

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks for asking could you refer to me from now on as your lord and master :lol: If I can kick you in the balls first?

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks for asking could you refer to me from now on as your lord and master :lol: If I can kick you in the balls first? By the way i was totally kiddn! :D But I decided to call old guys Zombies that Zombie lol

Mephistoles
02-27-2007, 09:49 AM
U should just call em ol' timers.

qeuqheeg222
02-27-2007, 09:54 AM
jus remember there sweetness we all end up there someday..when was the last time you saw a retired tranny at age 55 or 60?that silicon is prone to gravity just like everything else..in new orleans i used to know of a old mansion that someone let a bunch of old tgs rent apartments out of ...sometimes they would be in the front yard sunnin themselves...

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 10:29 AM
jus remember there sweetness we all end up there someday..when was the last time you saw a retired tranny at age 55 or 60?that silicon is prone to gravity just like everything else..in new orleans i used to know of a old mansion that someone let a bunch of old tgs rent apartments out of ...sometimes they would be in the front yard sunnin themselves... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

muhmuh
02-27-2007, 11:34 AM
how bout lane huggers?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-27-2007, 11:40 AM
lol, call em something the shit talkers usually aren't...................

legitimate money makers

iloveshemales77
02-27-2007, 12:00 PM
I've been wondering...if your'e a man in his 50s (I'm heading there fast) or even 60s and reasonably in shape (think Michael Douglas, Paul Mcartney, Sylvester Stallone, etc. ) do women still want to sleep with you? I mean even assuming you're not a Film Star or a multi zilliionaire or both. I think so. You would probably get laid once in a while if you have charm, wit and courtesy. Now, as to a 50-60 year old TS, that must be a LOT more difficult. You just never see them around. Where do the ladies all end up anyway?? Do you self destruct at 39? Or do you have the op, marry an accountant and settle down in Des Moines, Idaho?

wombat33
02-27-2007, 02:58 PM
So I don't say anything wrong about err old guys in the future how should I refer to you? Typically I just say old farts, but I know thats not nice lol so how should I refer to you in conversation?

Maybe they would prefer mateur or something. When I get old I will gladly accept the privledge of being called old. I know WAY to many cool old people and they impress me to no end.

Old Guys is not a slut........it is a description.

eggbert
02-27-2007, 04:51 PM

And just so I don't say anything wrong abour err mindless blonde bimbos in the future, how should I refer to you? Typically I just say morons, but I know that's not nice lol so how should I refer to you in conversation?

ILuvGurls
02-27-2007, 05:00 PM
mature is what i think sounds the best.....but considering the alternative to growing old.....you have had a bad day when they throw dirt in your face.

specialk
02-28-2007, 12:19 AM

Kelly, You can call me daddy :wink:

peggygee
02-28-2007, 01:01 AM
"Pat, I would like to buy a clue"

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Wheel_Of_Fortune3x2.jpg

I hate to be the one to break it to you Gen X - Y folks,
but people don't just drop dead at thirty, wrinkle up,
turn into dust, and blow away.

You'll learn young uns, you'll learn. :wink:

Now, I gotta go take a nap, all this exitement
has tired me out.

:lol:

Generation X
MTV Generation
Boomerang Generation *1960s–1980s
1974–1985
1977–1986
Culture Wars 1980s–present
Generation Y
Internet Generation
New Silent Generation *1970s–1990s
*1980s-1990s
*1990s or 2000s–?

tsntx
02-28-2007, 01:08 AM
I've been wondering...if your'e a man in his 50s (I'm heading there fast) or even 60s and reasonably in shape (think Michael Douglas, Paul Mcartney, Sylvester Stallone, etc. ) do women still want to sleep with you? I mean even assuming you're not a Film Star or a multi zilliionaire or both. I think so. You would probably get laid once in a while if you have charm, wit and courtesy. Now, as to a 50-60 year old TS, that must be a LOT more difficult. You just never see them around. Where do the ladies all end up anyway?? Do you self destruct at 39? Or do you have the op, marry an accountant and settle down in Des Moines, Idaho?

rotflmao

iloveshemales77
02-28-2007, 01:40 AM
ohh, just realised, Des Moines' in Iowa not Idaho :oops:

peggygee
02-28-2007, 01:44 AM

The minds the 2nd thing to go when you get older.

What's the first you ask? :lol:

Just ask my CPA husband. :oops:

specialk
02-28-2007, 01:45 AM

LOL77 no problem...I'm sure you're not the only member who didn't know where Des Moines is located.!

BeardedOne
02-28-2007, 01:50 AM
Dear GOD! :shock:

Anywhere but Des Moines! :crazy

Here's the deal: You don't call us "Old farts" and we won't call you the equally derogatory "She-male".

chefmike
02-28-2007, 01:57 AM
Call me whatever you want, Kelly...

Just don't call me if you get pregnant.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 02:39 AM
Call me whatever you want, Kelly...

Just don't call me if you get pregnant.

Lmao Pretty funny Chefmike. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike