PDA

View Full Version : So weird

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 07:57 AM
When I was touching my face up in the mirror I just started tearing up lol and I don't know why. I've been doing that time to time lately lol crying for no reason. I don't mean like bawling lol but just a romantic tear.

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:47 AM
good grief, your a mindless bimbo and a half. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:52 AM
I had one of those today. One thought leads to another til I'm a ball of tears for a few minutes. Hadn't happened in a while. I know I hate it when it happens they come out of nowhere lol

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:55 AM
are you sure it was tears and not the lights you had on your face for putting your make up didnt get the plastic in your face too hot and it started to melt. lol I haven't had any surgeries on this face thanks

a994
02-27-2007, 08:55 AM
good grief, your a mindless bimbo and a half.

Dude, please tell us all that you're only joking.

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:57 AM
good grief, your a mindless bimbo and a half.

Dude, please tell us all that you're only joking. thats not a dude thats a transexual under a phoney name

a994
02-27-2007, 09:03 AM
I hope so, Kelly.

(Now looking for a couch to go and hide behind)

Mephistoles
02-27-2007, 09:52 AM
I think you just need somebody to talk to in your life.

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 10:30 AM
I think you just need somebody to talk to in your life. lol I have lots of people to talk to it's not that it's the hormones! You CRACKER it was just me making a joke out of it.

iloveshemales77
02-27-2007, 12:29 PM
:popcorn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-27-2007, 12:33 PM
actually......................

it's not uncommon

tearing is wild, when you focus on something to an extent with either or both eyes you can trick the body into tearing, it's the bodies way of correcting something it thinks is potentially problematic...............

http://www.chartway.com/MediaLibrary/The%20More%20You%20Know%20LOGO.jpg

XPBMX
03-05-2007, 05:25 AM
When I was touching my face up in the mirror I just started tearing up lol and I don't know why. I've been doing that time to time lately lol crying for no reason. I don't mean like bawling lol but just a romantic tear. OPrah complex... a stiff date with me and more of me and some of me would make you forget about oprah. I recommend ME! :P

Caleigh
03-05-2007, 06:40 AM
i rarely tear up just on my own but my gf and i get
like that together all the time.

TheGuard
03-05-2007, 06:48 AM
You womens and your crazy random crying. :lol:

It's been suggested, but the guy could've just been 'off' or socially akward, I've run into my fair share of odd people at college. Then again, theoretically if he had 'clocked' you, funny term, you're absolutely right. How could that timid, ashamed demeanor be attractive to anyone? It's always astonished me the way some men approach women; sleazy, creepily, timid. They have to know it's not attractive, some people can pull off 'boyish shy' but c'mon now.

Ecstatic
03-05-2007, 07:46 AM
I cry way too easily at some movies. It's probably the tear-jerking music they play, but I blame it on allergies.

TheGuard
03-05-2007, 08:37 AM
You womens and your crazy random crying. :lol:

It's been suggested, but the guy could've just been 'off' or socially akward, I've run into my fair share of odd people at college. Then again, theoretically if he had 'clocked' you, funny term, you're absolutely right. How could that timid, ashamed demeanor be attractive to anyone? It's always astonished me the way some men approach women; sleazy, creepily, timid. They have to know it's not attractive, some people can pull off 'boyish shy' but c'mon now.

I don't know where the fuck I thought I was posting this, but wrong thread jackass.

Caleigh
03-05-2007, 03:58 PM
lol you mixed up this thread with my "why are guys so freaking weird?!" thread.

mpcc2004
03-05-2007, 04:22 PM
I can't remember the last time I cried. I was never much of a crier though. Not even as a child.