PDA

View Full Version : What'd you have for dinner?

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 05:52 AM
I had Arbys...
The Big Montana With Cheddar Cheese
Curly Fries
Pepsi
and some mozzarella sticks :D

apocarm
02-27-2007, 05:54 AM
I had a couple Punk Ass Honda Civic Drivers for Dinner........ Then I had tacos

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 05:56 AM
I had a couple Punk Ass Honda Civic Drivers for Dinner........ Then I had tacos Taco Bell I hope lol

stillies77
02-27-2007, 05:56 AM
saladworks (my favorite...besides a cheesesteak) trying to lose some poundage and get a bod on me haha

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 05:57 AM
saladworks (my favorite...besides a cheesesteak) trying to lose some poundage and get a bod on me haha Salad makes you shit did you know?

stillies77
02-27-2007, 05:59 AM
yep just took a big honkin one hahaha

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 06:00 AM
cheese fries and mozzarella sticks from the best college cafeteria in the country

MrsKellyPierce
yep just took a big honkin one hahaha thats hot did you fart too?

stillies77
umm i dunno sure...freak haha

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:02 AM
cheese fries and mozzarella sticks from the best college cafeteria in the country what college cafeteria is that? lol

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:03 AM
umm i dunno sure...freak haha yay for pooters :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:06 AM
umm i dunno sure...freak haha yay for pooters :lol: Stillies did I tell you when I was reading about sexual fetishes..people have Nose sex? They like lick up snot and stuff it gets them off :lol:

wombat33
02-27-2007, 06:11 AM
I had Arbys...
Curly Fries
Pepsi

moo shoo chicken ( no mushrooms)

stillies77
02-27-2007, 06:11 AM
thats gross haha

then again for some reason people get off on someone shitting into someone elses mouth...yeesh haha

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:12 AM
I had Arbys...
Curly Fries
Pepsi

moo shoo chicken ( no mushrooms) Where'd you get that pic of me?

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:13 AM
thats gross haha

then again for some reason people get off on someone shitting into someone elses mouth...yeesh haha omg yeah they have those rooms in yahoo chatrooms my friends and I would go in there to talk to be funny and scream "Oh baby Shit on me" Oh yes shit shitty shitty ooh yes I got a shitty pussy lol :lol:

wombat33
02-27-2007, 06:13 AM
I had Arbys...
Curly Fries
Pepsi

what pic???

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:14 AM
I had Arbys...
Curly Fries
Pepsi

what pic??? To the left To the left <--- thats what I look like right after I get laid :lol:

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 06:20 AM
cheese fries and mozzarella sticks from the best college cafeteria in the country what college cafeteria is that? lol

west end at virginia tech. rated #1 or #2 in the country consistently

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:21 AM

west end at virginia tech. rated #1 or #2 in the country consistently really? When I went to ISU I tried to avoid the cafeteria lol

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 06:22 AM
come eat here. makes you sad when you have to go home and eat :(

olite71
02-27-2007, 06:22 AM
Pappardelle with spinach, sage and ricotta sauce, a romaine and boston lettuce salad with scallions, and tomato with oil and vinegar, fresh baguette and a nice Orvieto.

After, a double espresso and a chilled disaronno as a digestif.

Of course I cooked---just another Monday Night.

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:25 AM
come eat here. makes you sad when you have to go home and eat :( lol I'm a junk food diva I try to eat as much fattening food as possible cause for like a few years now I've been trying to get above 115 but it hasnt happened yet!

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 06:25 AM
Pappardelle with spinach, sage and ricotta sauce, a romaine and boston lettuce salad with scallions, and tomato with oil and vinegar, fresh baguette and a nice Orvieto.

Of course I cooked---just another Monday Night. Are you like Italian?

stillies77
02-27-2007, 06:32 AM
Rowan U's cafeteria has a chic-fil-a in it...love it haha

olite71
02-27-2007, 07:11 AM

Of course I cooked---just another Monday Night. Are you like Italian?

Si signorina.

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 07:24 AM
come eat here. makes you sad when you have to go home and eat :( lol I'm a junk food diva I try to eat as much fattening food as possible cause for like a few years now I've been trying to get above 115 but it hasnt happened yet!

this place has tons of that. you can get anything you want here

steak, lobster, sandwiches, ice cream, junk food, pasta, salads

ANYTHING

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 07:47 AM

ANYTHING really! YUMMY Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream is the best!

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Nothing tonight for the first time in the 2 weeks I've been in Miami. Tonight was supposed to be Joe's Stone Crab too :( oooh yummy!

Shooter189
02-27-2007, 07:56 AM
100% whole wheat bagelbread with 3 slices of garlic/hot chicken breast and a slice of cheese inside.

a serving of spinach and carrots to top it all off.....i also kept dipping my hand into the fat free strawberry cream cheese, i just cant get enough of it!

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:02 AM
100% whole wheat bagelbread with 3 slices of garlic/hot chicken breast and a slice of cheese inside.

a serving of spinach and carrots to top it all off.....i also kept dipping my hand into the fat free strawberry cream cheese, i just cant get enough of it! lol you eat healthy, but at least you aren't like my ex that ate foot long artichoke sandwhiches on wheat bread! lol

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 08:03 AM

i agree. whats your favorite flavor?

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:06 AM

i agree. whats your favorite flavor? I like Apple Pie and I just had the caramel flavor with fudge chips. It was so good!

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 08:06 AM

i agree. whats your favorite flavor? I like Apple Pie and I just had the caramel flavor with fudge chips. It was so good!

sounds delightful

stillies77
02-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Brownie Batter is the bestest!

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:08 AM

sounds delightful what's yours?

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Brownie Batter is the bestest! NUHUH

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 08:09 AM

chocolate chip cookie dough for sure

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:12 AM

ANYTHING really! YUMMY Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream is the best! I always get that and a Dilly Bar when I go to DQ lol

chocolate chip cookie dough for sure I always get that and a Dilly Bar when I go to DQ lol

stillies77
02-27-2007, 08:15 AM
dude stop now im hungry!

hehe

and its 1:05am and im trying to get in shape...sigh...you stink hehe

SplizZ
02-27-2007, 08:19 AM
haha me too

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Dairy Queen sounds good right now!

SplizZ