PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation Of The Attack on Miriam

AllanahStarrNYC
02-26-2007, 11:35 PM
I just confirmed with my sources that Miriam-from "There's Something About Miriam" fame was indeed attacked in her Manhattan apt.

Though stable, she remains in intensive care in a Manhattan hospital, and is suffering from multiple injuries including two broken legs and arms. She was thrown out of a fourth story window.

Due to a pending police investigation I am not at liberty to go into any other details given to me.

I am trying to see if we can do a type of fundraiser or at least send flowers and well wishes asshe is in an awful state.

GroobySteven
02-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the info Allanah.
seanchai

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 11:41 PM
That's truly saddening, I hope they are captured. And I hope she recovers a 110 percent!

specialk
02-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Let us know about a fund raiser or any other help we can be allanah :(

FiremanforTS
02-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Sounds like time for a "code red" on some jerk or jerks. Hopefully she recovers fully.

Emotional scars will be worse . . .

As a paramedic I have seen 30 foot falls before with people circling the drain....devestating injuries. Amazing she is still with us after four stories.

ILuvGurls
02-27-2007, 12:24 AM
my prays are with her as well.

themaster
02-27-2007, 12:26 AM
I hope she gets better

Legend
02-27-2007, 12:29 AM
How much of a pathetic loser is a person who would visciously attack and throw a human being out of a window nothing justifies that,hopefully she ok and can identify those losers when they do get caught.

muhmuh
02-27-2007, 12:30 AM
sad but at least her spine is okay

Alison Faraday
02-27-2007, 12:34 AM
This is horrible. And one of those times for strong language.

This is just well and truly fucked up. That's not fair.

That's just so wrong. I don't know her, as I never watched the shows but I am aware of who she is. My feelings towards her were of mild jealousy and regret in my own position, which is why I didn't watch it. So I'm totally unbiased in my reaction.

But for someone to do that to someone when they achieved so much. That's wrong.

:smh

I want out of this shitty seedy scene.

Azanti
02-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Allanah,

If I make her a nice card, can you send it on to her?

sucka4chix
02-27-2007, 12:37 AM
That is so sad... It's hard for me to fathom how people can be so cruel!!
Keep us informed... would love to do anything I can to help--- I had the opportunity to meet her and she was my very fave!! :(

Vicki Richter
02-27-2007, 12:38 AM
It was probably some jealous TS who caused the whole thing.

I really feel for the girl. She is blessed to be alive. This whole thing must be horrifying.

Legend
02-27-2007, 12:45 AM

What do you base that assumption on,not like it matters if it was a ts or anybody but isn't that the equivalent of a black person saying that another black person probably did it?

suckseed
02-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Where did this happen?
Why is this not on the news? If one of the Average Joes got a DUI it'd be in Entertainment Tonight.
Is this a bias against transexuals?
I hope they catch the fucker/s. Double the height and dispense some instant karma.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Another sad news within our community. Thankgod she survived the fall. I hope she recovers and recuperate soon so she can get her attackers back! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Alison Faraday
02-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Yes, it really is fucked up. This is exactly why I will never feel any sympathy for the sociopaths who prey on us; even those who do it on a verbal or emotional level. The world really needs to recognize that this behavior is NOT ok. Because we all know that, in the eyes of far too many, this HUMAN BEING will be viewd as "just some tranny".
*sighs* ((hugs))

As for the suggestion of it being a ts/tg. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

flabbybody
02-27-2007, 01:26 AM
if the perps were motivated by her transgendered status, then it's a hate crime. You can throw in an extra 5 years on the prison time.
hopefully NYPD can make some quick arrests

Quinn
02-27-2007, 01:34 AM

I share you hope, but not the expectation. The NYPD is great with high-profile cases, but these types of cases generally don't gets resolved.

Either way, it’s definitely a horrible tragedy.

-Quinn

suckseed
02-27-2007, 01:49 AM
Oh, it was NYC? Well...can you New Yorkers attempt to get the press rolling on this? I would imagine the human interest angle would make it simpler than if she were someone the public had never heard of. Maybe, like Gwen Araujo's sad story, this can be used as a positive force for change?
Sorry if this is misguided.

lincspoacher
02-27-2007, 01:53 AM
I don't know the Lady but hope she makes a full & speedy recovery .. and that those responsible are swiftly brought to justice.

Bye for now,

Poacher.

sucka4chix
02-27-2007, 02:10 AM
If I make her a nice card, can you send it on to her?

If possible I think it would be great to have an address that we could send flowers/cards etc. Perhaps an address could be set-up, if privacy is an issue.

elo
02-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Very sad to hear.I liked her show.Seems to be a sympathic person.I´m wondering who hated her so much that he or she wanted to kill her?
I hope she recovers fully.With two broken legs and arms and other injuries it will take probably a year for recovering.Not to mention the time for psychic recovering.Just sad.

RawNY
02-27-2007, 02:34 AM
Allanah,
If you give me some info I will try to get some of my friends in the press here in NYC to pick it up.

RawNY
02-27-2007, 02:35 AM
Allanah,
If you give me some info I will try to get some of my friends in the press here in NYC to pick it up.

BrendaQG
02-27-2007, 03:29 AM
This should have been a sick joke that only fools would fall for. :_(

My sincerest most heartfelt sympathies and earnest prayers are with her.

May the worst eternal vengeance, hellfire, befall her attackers.

GroobySteven
02-27-2007, 04:19 AM
Hold yer horses...

I think some of you need a reality check. Quit the putting her on a pedestal and stop the transgender hate crime blurb, there are a million other reasons this could have happened and the fact is, nobody posting in this thread has a clue about it.

I'm concerned about this happening to anyone (not just Miriam) but frankly, until the facts are out, there is no use scaremongering and being indignant about the situation. Those of us who've never met her and only seen her on the TV show or in adult websites/videos need to stop idolising an individual that we know nothing about and are basing all our impressions on the role she played.
Nice ideas and I know most people's hearts are in the right places but until a better assessment of the situation is given, let's just stop the self-righteousness please - and this goes as much to some of the tranny posters as the gentleman on this posting.

seanchai

NadiaUSA
02-27-2007, 04:54 AM
I wish her well. It maked me angry to hear this. However, I would like to know more about this before pushing it out to the press like the other post said. I may need to be handled professionally by a publicist and leagal activists to avoid negitive spin twords her or the community. It should be handled professionally.

Regards,
Nadia

tsntx
02-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Hold yer horses...

I think some of you need a reality check. Quit the putting her on a pedestal and stop the transgender hate crime blurb, there are a million other reasons this could have happened and the fact is, nobody posting in this thread has a clue about it.

I'm concerned about this happening to anyone (not just Miriam) but frankly, until the facts are out, there is no use scaremongering and being indignant about the situation. Those of us who've never met her and only seen her on the TV show or in adult websites/videos need to stop idolising an individual that we know nothing about and are basing all our impressions on the role she played.
Nice ideas and I know most people's hearts are in the right places but until a better assessment of the situation is given, let's just stop the self-righteousness please - and this goes as much to some of the tranny posters as the gentleman on this posting.

seanchai

agreed.. i think it could have happened just as much to some GG as her... the motive was prob easy money

BrendaQG
02-27-2007, 05:12 AM
Should we pray that murderers (by their intent) should go to heaven? Should we feel cold detachment?

I cannot do that.

We are fellow travelers on a long and lonely road. All of us transsexuals. I hate to use such a manly metaphor but being a transsexual in relation to other transsexuals is like being an Army Veteran. No matter what else we all have in common surviving an uncommon set of circumstances. Like an old arthritic army vet who see's a military funeral drive down his street... stands to attention and salutes a fallen vet, weather he knew the departed personally or not. That old vet standing at attention knows what one of the defining experiences of that other soldiers life was like. The shared experiences of transsexualism are like that (i.e. in som quarters veterans are discriminated against, they have certain sterotypes to live with, not to mention the common experinces of warfare. Analogous things exist in being a transsexual) .

Sean, with all due respect. No more that I being a civilian cannot be a veteran can you being cisgendered know what it is to be a transsexual. You may have photographed her, you may know some details, but you can never walk in her moccasins.

suckseed
02-27-2007, 05:14 AM
I want the bastards to pay regardless of motive. If it turns out that getting the press involved spurs LE to catch 'em, then assuming Miriam doesn't object, it's as good an idea as any.
Then I really, really want them to be thrown out of a window, preferably high enough to allow them time to reflect upon their actions. Is that wrong?
Very well, I'm wrong. Those fucking scumbags.

Quinn
02-27-2007, 05:23 AM
i think it could have happened just as much to some GG as her... the motive was prob easy money

I don't know anything about Miriam or the exact circumstances surrounding her being pushed out of a window. I would, however, be surprised if it was just easy money or a robbery/burglary gone wrong. Pushing someone out a fourth story window is something you do when you are looking to make a point. It's an emotional act driven by anger, not greed or fear. If your average burglar/robber simply wanted to make sure there weren't any witnesses or something like that, there are a thousand ways that would have been easier and more discreet. Just my two cents.

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 05:37 AM
i think it could have happened just as much to some GG as her... the motive was prob easy money

I don't know anything about Miriam or the exact circumstances surrounding her being pushed out of a window. I would, however, be surprised if it was just easy money or a robbery/burglary gone wrong. Pushing someone out a fourth story window is something you do when you are looking to make a point. It's an emotional act driven by anger, not greed or fear. If your average burglar/robber simply wanted to make sure there weren't any witnesses or something like that, there are a thousand ways that would have been easier and more discreet. Just my two cents.

-Quinn Rapist and Serial Killers make points or "lessons" all the time to woman, you can't just focus on it being a "hate crime"

tsntx
02-27-2007, 05:40 AM

-Quinn

i just dont feel this was a hate crime... she was dealing w/ low class individuals *evident by the fact they pushed her out a window* and you cant rationalize lower class ppls actions

Felicia Katt
02-27-2007, 05:45 AM
I met Miriam very briefly when she was at Peanuts a few times a few years back, and she seemed to be a nice, genuine person. I hope she has a quick, complete recovery.

I think that everyone should hold off on speculating or mobilizing the media or anything of the sort until all the facts are in, and until she has some say over what is done on her behalf. The best intentions can sometimes have the worst unintended consequences.

FK

Looking 4 Now
02-27-2007, 05:47 AM
sad news

Quinn
02-27-2007, 05:55 AM

-Quinn

i just dont feel this was a hate crime... she was dealing w/ low class individuals *evident by the fact they pushed her out a window* and you cant rationalize lower class ppls actions

Just for clarification, I'm not saying I think it was a hate crime in the legal sense (bias, etc.). I am saying I think it was personal and was probably done to send a point. Pushing someone out of a window is the type of act one engages in, generally speaking, when they know the victim and have a vendetta against them. Once again, I would be extremely surprised if this turns out to simply be a burglary/robbery/john gone bad scenario.

Still, FK is probably right. Maybe it's best not to speculate further until there's something more concrete to work with in terms of facts.

-Quinn

tsntx
02-27-2007, 06:13 AM
ok in that explanation i agree w/ u quinn... i dont think a random stranger is likely

Solitary Brother
02-27-2007, 06:17 AM
I just confirmed with my sources that Miriam-from "There's Something About Miriam" fame was indeed attacked in her Manhattan apt.

Though stable, she remains in intensive care in a Manhattan hospital, and is suffering from multiple injuries including two broken legs and arms. She was thrown out of a fourth story window.

Due to a pending police investigation I am not at liberty to go into any other details given to me.

I am trying to see if we can do a type of fundraiser or at least send flowers and well wishes asshe is in an awful state.

This is truly sad news when yet again transexuals are seemingly always the target or rage and hate.

GroobySteven
02-27-2007, 06:24 AM
Sean, with all due respect. No more that I being a civilian cannot be a veteran can you being cisgendered know what it is to be a transsexual. You may have photographed her, you may know some details, but you can never walk in her moccasins.

With all due respect, Brenda - this sisterhood thing only seems to be felt by a small amount of transsexuals and only when they need to make a point. You might be one of the few who would go out of their way to help another TG based on the sole fact, that she was a TG - most wouldn't.

Your soldier analogy, although sweet and I can see where you'd like it to come from, is basically crap. You are all different individual people and you share about as much in common with a TS in Mexico - or Florida - or Africa as I do with a guy who likes girls and TS's, in any part of the world.
There is no united struggle you're going through - there is no one cause ... your a bunch of individual's living very different individual lives.

...but I digress. My point being regarding Miriam, is wait for the facts. No internet heroes are needed to stick up for her at this point and jumping onto any diatribe that is wittering on about hate crimes and how transsexuals should be seen as human beings, is wortheless at this point, in this thread.

I mightened be able to understand 100% where every TS is coming from but having met 1000's on social as well as business levels, I can empathise better than most and probably better than many TS's themselves - and what I do understand, is that they're as varied as any group of individuals on this planet.
seanchai

olite71
02-27-2007, 06:46 AM

You are "not at liberty?" Are you the District Attorney?

hentai_ninja
02-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Thats horrible. I don tunderstand why would anybody attack another person when they havent done anything.

BrendaQG
02-27-2007, 07:53 AM
@Sean

I will respond to you in private.

hate crime

Who knows, who cares? Whoever did this tried to kill her and they should be punished accordingly.

Media attention

That will happen at least in Briton I think. She had 15 minutes of fame over there. Over here if Amy Fisher (long Island lolita) gets A DUI we hear about it. Miriam would have to have at least that much profile over there, the tabloids will do something with it. Over here unless it becomes a sort of cause celeb then this will go unnoticed.

olite71
02-27-2007, 08:19 AM
if the perps were motivated by her transgendered status, then it's a hate crime. You can throw in an extra 5 years on the prison time.

That's if "trangendered" is one of the classes within the scope of the hate crime statute. I don't know if it is or not.

Personally I believe the whole "hate crime" principle is a needless mutation of the law. If you yell the N word and then kill somebody it's worse than just killing somebody but nominally worse. WTF! You killed somebody--it's murder---that's bad enough---away to prison for life!

Furthermore, in a penal philosphical sense, i don't see how hate crime aggravators for sentencing do anything for deterrence, and I don't see how they modify violent behavior. (perhaps it would be impossible to do an empircal study on this because very accurate reporting would be necessary which would require candid confessions from the haters).

The problem to eradicate first is violence and not hate.... Hell, hate without the violence is not a crime at all. If "hate" in itself is not a crime piggybacking it to violence is a waste of time.

I believe the hate crime statutes are nothing more than a political maneuver to try to show some kind of concern for minorities who got the short end of the stick in history. Throwing a bone, so to speak.

But if you want to do something for minorities then you're better off reversing the economic effects of racism and "hate" rather than creating criminal "bonus statutes" that have absolutely no effect save to maybe sell more newspapers and give cable news more crap to prattle on about.

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
02-27-2007, 08:35 AM
hey everyone , miriam is doing ok ,but anything can happen because of trauma to her brain--she's moving her arms and legs ,
but she is not walking as of yet and cant move her fingers -not for a while - i have been going to see her EVERYDAY and will continue to do so , because she is my friend , and i cannot bear to see her this way -you dont know how hard and stressful it is to see her there having nightmares when she sleeps or to see her crying asking "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME"???,- today a guy walked by her room and she started screaming -thinking it was her attacker -she is traumatized she told me she has to cry to be fed by nurses when i am not there to do it, shes constantly hungry and thirsty , so i give her jello,pudding,soup, and lots of fluids---Miriam is a part of my life now , just like taking a shower or eating a meal -she is my responsibilty ! i feel soo bad i wasnt there to protect her on the eve of feb 19th, but she has an angel and a higher power watching over her --and it just wasnt her time to go, her mother and 2 brothers are very worried about her, and doing there best to come here from mexico to visit her, and i am helping with that as well , but miriams mom is not wealthy , this is why miriam did whatever she had to do to support her family back in her country , so i am asking if anyone can help in any way possible , it would be greatly appreciated,
oh and by the way --the reason why it is not in media or papers yet --is because investigations r going on , and sometimes the media can mess things up and give up info the police really dont want to get out -especially to the perpetrator himself!
miriam says she was attacked with a hammer, then ii think she was knocked unconscious, then the attacker searched her apartment -and threw her out the window and left her for dead
its a miracle and blessing she is still with us --and pray she makes a full recovery and that they find the people who were involved in this
and one more correction --it was one guy at the scene --
miriam says she did not know him--but thats all i can say ! sincerely , nikki X

AllanahStarrNYC
02-27-2007, 08:42 AM

You are "not at liberty?" Are you the District Attorney?

No was just trying to relate the news as it was related to me and respecting
the wishes of the person to only talk about certain details. I was attempting to put all the rumors that were flying around.

There is always one jerk in the group.

a994
02-27-2007, 08:44 AM
This just hurts to read. I too hope and pray Miriam makes a full recovery.

NadiaUSA
02-27-2007, 08:57 AM
I hope the police are working hard on this. They may just treat it like a nothing case of a tranny who got hurt. If they seem unmotivated, let everyone know as soon as possible, perhaps she can use some of her television sucess to her advantage and get the attacker. If she still has any contacts in the industry perhaps she can get a good handler and publicist. If they can create a story, they could get the guys face on the news 24/7. I hope her building has survailence. If her family is not wealthy you may be able to get the local gay and lesbian center to voulenteer leagal advice or even pressure the police department to take this case seriously and turn up the heat.

Regards,
Nadia

qeuqheeg222
02-27-2007, 09:46 AM
this is some very scary shit.it really sounds brutal and very hateful.ive caught burglars in my own house a couple times and they just run away(especially if you brandish a machete).this reeks of a personal vendetta kind of thing.hope this gets sorted out.

yodajazz
02-27-2007, 09:52 AM
I just want to publically thank Nikki X for all that you have done for Miriam and also for keeping us informed. We care deeply about her well being. I have never met her, but have seen her pictures on the net for several years, read news article about her and seen clips from her show.
Somehow I feel personally affected by this, so I know that it is very difficult for a close friend.

Nikki, stay strong for us, right now, you are God's angel. thank you so much.

Frank Z
02-27-2007, 11:07 AM
It's such a shame, I hope she recovers and gets over the trauma an attack like this has caused in her.

Please send my regards to her....

tinatv
02-27-2007, 11:50 AM
i hope she get's well soon i love her so much

peterdavies37
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
My 'get well wishes' too please folks.

I know I don't know the circumstances, but there should be NO EXCUSE for any human being to inflict such trauma to another!

My fingers crossed for a full recovery.

:)

GroobySteven
02-27-2007, 11:58 AM
@Sean

hate crime

Who knows, who cares? Whoever did this tried to kill her and they should be punished accordingly.

Media attention

That will happen at least in Briton I think. She had 15 minutes of fame over there. Over here if Amy Fisher (long Island lolita) gets A DUI we hear about it. Miriam would have to have at least that much profile over there, the tabloids will do something with it. Over here unless it becomes a sort of cause celeb then this will go unnoticed.

Brenda
I've got back to you on PM, mate! "Hate Crime" - I agree and that's my point - if someone tried to kill her, then punish them accordingly - but if it was not a hate crime, then let's not raise the red flags until we know better.
In Britain (a Briton would be someone who comes from Britain) - it would get reported but only if Jane Goody hasn't been bandying around any good racial slurs this week and they have room in their papers.
Frankly, Miriam is old news in the UK so it's unlikely to make a huge splash - then again, Adam Ant going bonkers got a page 5.
seanchai

casper
02-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Unfortunately I have never met Miriam and only knew her through vids/pics and tv shows. Having said that she was one of the first TS's that made me go WOW!!

I would just like to add my best wishes and hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

signupjustforthis
02-27-2007, 03:17 PM
I only saw Miriam on youtube. She seems nice enough. I do think it’s very likely this is a hate crime, I don think it’s as likely a GG woman in Manhattan would be thrown out of the windows. The fact that she is transsexuals put her at risks and invites more violent attacks.

This is so sickening. You would think Manhattan, the city of Sex and the City would be more progressive and friendly to minorities.

Yeah, we need to stick together for sure, and make sure whoever did this to her will rot in jail. Send her my thoughts please.

BlackAdder
02-27-2007, 04:39 PM
damn, thats some fucked up shit....I dont know her, but I bet you it does have something to do with being a tg:(...

hotfireman69
02-27-2007, 05:08 PM
I have seen her video when she was doing the contest, and I have to say if I was the winner I would have been in hog heaven...my prayers and best wishes are for her, and I hope they catch the bastard(s).....

GroobySteven
02-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Of course we don't know for sure. But you pointing that obvious fact out to us is a bit of an understatement imo. Just because we generally lack unity and are all very different people, doesn't mean we can't speculate based on the experiences that we all do have in common. For example, how much potential do you feel there is for a GG to become violent towards you, based alone on the fact that you are not a F2M TS? Furthermore, if you were thrown out of a 4th story window and your assailant's motives were unknown, how likely would that particular scenario be? So, yeah, it may have nothing to do with her being TS but, personally, I doubt it. Is that ok? ;-)

Not an understandment Arianna when you're rallying the troops, when you know nothing about the facts - just speculating on an individual whom you don't know.
While I'm not arguing that this isn't a hate crime, I'm willing to bet it's got more to do "putting yourself in harms way" than a randomn hate crime against transsexuals per se.

seanchai

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2007, 10:54 PM
I met Miriam in Chicago she's a darling...My hopes and prayer are with her and her family. I hope that they are able to make it to New York..to see her! But I agree with Sean Chai..on a few points.

ASSETERIA
02-28-2007, 12:56 AM
I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP THE TS DEBATE. WHERE YES, HER ENVIRONMENT does put her in harms way, and of course maybe sometimes TS mislead others into thinking they are not TS, which is also risky, but I am one of her best friends and I have this conversation every time I see her: YOU CANNOT LIE, STEAL, CHEAT, HURT PEOPLE AND NOT EXPECT IT TO COME BACK TO YOU. IT MIGHT NOT COME BACK THE SAME WAY YOU DID IT. IT MIGHT COME BACK WORSE AND IT MIGHT COME BACK ALL AT ONCE.
NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING VILOENT. EVER. I LOVE MY MIRIAM WITH ALL MY SOUL. I JUST KNOW SHE DOESN'T ALWAYS TAKE THE SUNNY WAY OF DOING THINGS AND SOMEBODY PROBABLY GOT PISSED OFF.
I HOPE TO GOD SHE COMES OUT OK, AND IF SHE DOES, I AM SURE SE SAW THE LIGHT TO CHANGE AND TREAT PEOPLE THE RIGHT WAY.
I LOVE YOU, BABY. MONKEYYYYYYYYYY >333

Jennifer_English
02-28-2007, 01:14 AM
Very Very sad.

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA your obviously a very kind person..... friends are THE most important thing in life IMHO and you sound like you are being a good one (most importantly) when its needed..

I would say send her my love and best wishes but she doesnt know me from adam......

My thoughts are with her..

xx

Fox
02-28-2007, 01:36 AM
Damn...

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
02-28-2007, 02:52 AM
I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP THE TS DEBATE. WHERE YES, HER ENVIRONMENT does put her in harms way, and of course maybe sometimes TS mislead others into thinking they are not TS, which is also risky, but I am one of her best friends and I have this conversation every time I see her: YOU CANNOT LIE, STEAL, CHEAT, HURT PEOPLE AND NOT EXPECT IT TO COME BACK TO YOU. IT MIGHT NOT COME BACK THE SAME WAY YOU DID IT. IT MIGHT COME BACK WORSE AND IT MIGHT COME BACK ALL AT ONCE. NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING VILOENT. EVER. I LOVE MY MIRIAM WITH ALL MY SOUL. I JUST KNOW SHE DOESN'T ALWAYS TAKE THE SUNNY WAY OF DOING THINGS AND SOMEBODY PROBABLY GOT PISSED OFF.
I HOPE TO GOD SHE COMES OUT OK, AND IF SHE DOES, I AM SURE SE SAW THE LIGHT TO CHANGE AND TREAT PEOPLE THE RIGHT WAY.
I LOVE YOU, BABY. MONKEYYYYYYYYYY >333

FIRST OF ALL MONKEY !! OR WHOEVER U ARE --U R DEF NOT ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE "I AM "AND IF U WERE ONE OF HER "BEST" FRIENDS U WOULD BE BY HER SIDE RIGHT NOW AND YOUR NOT ! THIS IS A VERY TRAUMATIC AND TRAGIC INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO MIRIAM ! NOW U COME UP HERE AND PREACH ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT YOU SAID BASICALLY "U GET WHAT U DESERVE IN LIFE " HUNNY SHE DID NOT DESERVE ,TO BE "ATTEMPTED" TO BE MURDERED - NO MATTER HOW SHADY OR BITCHY SHE COULD OF EVER BEEN IN HER PAST TO ANYONE ! THIS CHANGED HER FOREVER ---AND SHE WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN ! U SHOULD WORRY ABOUT SENDING GET WELL WISHES & RESPECTS RATHER THAN SAYING IN OTHER WORDS THIS WAS HER KHARMA!!!!!!!

ottorocket
02-28-2007, 03:01 AM
God if i could get my hands on those people who did this...makes me so upset these losers are left to live...rrr

BrendaQG
02-28-2007, 04:20 AM
@Sean

hate crime

Media attention

Brenda
I've got back to you on PM, mate! "Hate Crime" - I agree and that's my point - if someone tried to kill her, then punish them accordingly - but if it was not a hate crime, then let's not raise the red flags until we know better.
In Britain (a Briton would be someone who comes from Britain) - it would get reported but only if Jane Goody hasn't been bandying around any good racial slurs this week and they have room in their papers.
Frankly, Miriam is old news in the UK so it's unlikely to make a huge splash - then again, Adam Ant going bonkers got a page 5.
seanchai

I am not going to attempt to tell you what it's like in the UK. I have no clue. Her us the USA when someone gets 15 minutes of fame they also get to be a F-list celebrity for about the next 20 years. When the die it get's reported. If John Wayne Bobit can get divorced years after he got is piece sliced off and it makes national news, so can this. Here we have such a "celebrity culture" as it is called. They provide the soap opera for those of us who don't like the fictional ones.

Had that program been shown in the USA with the news being as slow as it is. This would get attention. A sensational mystery charged with intrigue and sex why would the tabloid media be interested in that?

I guess England moves on to the next person a bit faster.

PatrickFromNYC
02-28-2007, 04:42 AM
hey everyone , miriam is doing ok ,but anything can happen because of trauma to her brain--she's moving her arms and legs ,
but she is not walking as of yet and cant move her fingers -not for a while - i have been going to see her EVERYDAY and will continue to do so , because she is my friend , and i cannot bear to see her this way -you dont know how hard and stressful it is to see her there having nightmares when she sleeps or to see her crying asking "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME"???,- today a guy walked by her room and she started screaming -thinking it was her attacker -she is traumatized she told me she has to cry to be fed by nurses when i am not there to do it, shes constantly hungry and thirsty , so i give her jello,pudding,soup, and lots of fluids---Miriam is a part of my life now , just like taking a shower or eating a meal -she is my responsibilty ! i feel soo bad i wasnt there to protect her on the eve of feb 19th, but she has an angel and a higher power watching over her --and it just wasnt her time to go, her mother and 2 brothers are very worried about her, and doing there best to come here from mexico to visit her, and i am helping with that as well , but miriams mom is not wealthy , this is why miriam did whatever she had to do to support her family back in her country , so i am asking if anyone can help in any way possible , it would be greatly appreciated,
oh and by the way --the reason why it is not in media or papers yet --is because investigations r going on , and sometimes the media can mess things up and give up info the police really dont want to get out -especially to the perpetrator himself!
miriam says she was attacked with a hammer, then ii think she was knocked unconscious, then the attacker searched her apartment -and threw her out the window and left her for dead
its a miracle and blessing she is still with us --and pray she makes a full recovery and that they find the people who were involved in this

Nikki.......My prayers for your friend...Please let me know if I can send a donation

Jericho
02-28-2007, 04:49 AM
I guess England moves on to the next person a bit faster.

An old saying - "today's news is tomorrow's chip paper".

wendy48088
02-28-2007, 09:32 AM

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
02-28-2007, 09:25 PM
miriam has yet another orthopedic operation on her leg 2morro , please lets all keep her in our prayers that she will "FULLY" recover and be able to walk again! the physical part of revovery is easier than the mental part!

MrsKellyPierce
02-28-2007, 09:29 PM
miriam has yet another orthopedic operation on her leg 2morro , please lets all keep her in our prayers that she will "FULLY" recover and be able to walk again! the physical part of revovery is easier than the mental part! We will Nikki!

And you guys are pathetic to let drama be in this thread! Someone is hurt badly damaged, it doesn't matter how it was done or who done it! The fact remains she was a person who was HURT and could of easily died! Thats THE FACT so let the other CRAP AND SPECULATIONS DIE FOR NOW AND KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE FACTS! A young beautiful girl that was hurt and life could of ended..thats all that needs to be focused on!

Avenged01
02-28-2007, 09:37 PM
From this post on can we leave any bickering/arguing/disagreeing or whatever you call it to another thread. Lets just fill this thread with our prayers and best wishes.

ASSETERIA
02-28-2007, 11:13 PM
UH...YEA I WAS WITH HER EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS TRYING TO HELP HER GET HER LIFE IN ORDER TRYING TO KEEP HER FROM BRINGING HARM TO HER. SHE HAS DONE MORE THAN ALOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS TO ME BUT IT WOULDNT BE FAIR TO MENTION. I AM NOT AT THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I AM OUT OF TOWN AND I HAVE TO PAY MY BILLS THAT I LEFT UNATTENDED BECAUSE I SACRIFICED THAT TIME FOR HER.
NOW IF YOU TOOK A SECOND AND LOOKED AT THE BIG PICTURE INSTEAD OF ----CONSTANTLY PATTING YOURSELF ON THE BACK -----FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT IS FROM THE HEART AND DOESNT NEED $$$$$REWARDS FROM THE PUBLIC,$$$$$ YOU WOULD SEE THAT I SAID "NO ONE DESERVES VIOLENCE". REPEAT----"NO ONE DESERVES VIOLENCE" BASICALLY IF YOU PUNCH ME I PUNCH YOU. PEOPLE WERE SAYING 1. HATE CRIME 2. SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT. WHEN IN REALITY, IT WAS NEITHER. YOU STONE ME FOR SPEAKING HARSH TRUTHS?? I CLEARED UP A A LONG DEBATE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD OF "WHY" IT HAPPENED. NOT I AGREE WITH WHAT HAPPENED. I AM A PURE THINKER. I HAVE A GIANT HEART. I SPEAK THE TRUTH. SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH. I SPOKE THESE EXACT WORDS TO HER THE LAST TIME I SAW HER. I WAS TAKING NOTHING FROM MIRIAM'S DIGNITY. MERELY SIMPLY SAYING X+Y=Z. LOGIC IS YOU GET DONE UNO YOU AS YOU DO TO OTHERS AND SOMEONE PROBABLY GOT ROBBED AND CAME BACK FOR REVENGE. THE SITUATION PROBABLY TOOK A TURN FOR THE UNIMAGINABLE PROBABLY TO BOTH PARTIES. SO IF YOU WERE HER TRUE FRIEND, YOU WOULD HAVE SEN THE LIFESTYLE SHE LED AND UNDERSTOOD EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT. AGAIN SHE FUCKED ME OVER AND I FORGAVE HER AND STAYED STRONG AS A FRIEND. THE LAST TIME I SAW HER WAS two days before in my house and she looked gorgeous at 8 am sunny. i love you miriam. god bless you. i will see you soon.....
FIRST OF ALL MONKEY !! OR WHOEVER U ARE --U R DEF NOT ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE "I AM "AND IF U WERE ONE OF HER "BEST" FRIENDS U WOULD BE BY HER SIDE RIGHT NOW AND YOUR NOT ! THIS IS A VERY TRAUMATIC AND TRAGIC INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO MIRIAM ! NOW U COME UP HERE AND PREACH ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT YOU SAID BASICALLY "U GET WHAT U DESERVE IN LIFE " HUNNY SHE DID NOT DESERVE ,TO BE "ATTEMPTED" TO BE MURDERED - NO MATTER HOW SHADY OR BITCHY SHE COULD OF EVER BEEN IN HER PAST TO ANYONE ! THIS CHANGED HER FOREVER ---AND SHE WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN ! U SHOULD WORRY ABOUT SENDING GET WELL WISHES & RESPECTS RATHER THAN SAYING IN OTHER WORDS THIS WAS HER KHARMA!!!!!!![/quote]

a994
03-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Okay, so perhaps Miriam does have her issues. Don't we all? Last I checked none of us human beings are perfect, and we're ALL sinners in God's sight.

Still, that does not mean she deserved to be thrown out of a window. She's still a human being in a hospital, badly injured. How would you feel if Miriam were one of your family members, or your best friend, or your significant other?

Again, my best well-wishes.

tsntx
03-01-2007, 02:10 AM
i dont think ANYONE thinks she or anyone else should be pushed from a window and left for dead...

NYTSJulie
03-01-2007, 03:06 AM
Oh my god how sad, my thoughts go out to her and her loved ones.

Solitary Brother
03-01-2007, 08:03 AM

This is a REAL tragedy.
Miriam was perhaps the most well-known transexual in the world and if this could happen to her then it could happen to any of you girls.
This kind of attack which seems to happen with alarming regularity to transexuals shows how devalued transexuals are in our society.
After all no one would think they could bludgen a genetic girl with a hammer and throw her from a 4th story balcony and get away with it.
Its the arrogance of the act that sickens me.
I am so proud that you are taking care of her though.
We want to help financially with this.........perhaps you can arrange something with Allanah and then she could present it to us.
I can transfer funds via Paypal to any fund for her bills and recovery.
We as guys come to this site and profess our admiration for these girls NOW is our chance to prove it.
Good bless you Nicole AND the entire House of Xtravaganza........
We will get through this together.

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-02-2007, 05:23 AM
HEY EVERYONE , MIRIAM WANTS ME TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE SUPPORT, CONDOLENCES, AND WELL WISHES! SHE HAD HER SURGERY 9 AM THIS MORNING AND THEY WORKED ON HER FOR ABOUT 7 HOURS, I GOT BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AROUND 5 AND SHE WAS JUST BROUGHT BACK NOT TOO LONG AFTER , SHE WOKE UP IMMEDIATLY WHEN I CALLED HER NAME , SHE IS STABLE , BUT HAS A FEVER , THAT I PRAY GOES AWAY , SHE HAS HAD TRAUMA AND BLEEDING TO THE BRAIN AND I PRAY THESE R NOT LITTLE SIDE EFFECTS FOR A RE-OCCURING HEMMORAGING--- :cry: I'T KILLS ME TO SEE HER GO THROUGH THIS ,
I MADE SURE THE NURSING STAFF AT LEAST REFER TO MIRIAM AS A SHE AND HER---RATHER THAN HIM AND HE!!! YOU KNOW HOW DUMB IGNORANT PEOPLE R - THEY LOVE TO TRY IT ! SO I PUT THEM IN THERE PLACE --I WILL NOT TOLERATE DISRESPECT TO MIRIAM ESPECIALLY WHEN SHES LYING THERE IN BED HELPLESS , NOT COOL! --- WELL CONSIDERING THE TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE SHE WENT THROUGH -
SHE IS RECOVERING PRETTY WELL & FAST ! WHICH IS A GOOD THING !
I PRAY TO GOD THEY CATCH THE GUY WHO DID THIS ! :evil:

THANK U ALL ---NIKKI X

specialk
03-02-2007, 05:27 AM
HEY EVERYONE , MIRIAM WANTS ME TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE SUPPORT, CONDOLENCES, AND WELL WISHES! SHE HAD HER SURGERY 9 AM THIS MORNING AND THEY WORKED ON HER FOR ABOUT 7 HOURS, I GOT BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AROUND 5 AND SHE WAS JUST BROUGHT BACK NOT TOO LONG AFTER , SHE WOKE UP IMMEDIATLY WHEN I CALLED HER NAME , SHE IS STABLE , BUT HAS A FEVER , THAT I PRAY GOES AWAY , SHE HAS HAD TRAUMA AND BLEEDING TO THE BRAIN AND I PRAY THESE R NOT LITTLE SIDE EFFECTS FOR A RE-OCCURING HEMMORAGING--- :cry: I'T KILLS ME TO SEE HER GO THROUGH THIS ,
I MADE SURE THE NURSING STAFF AT LEAST REFER TO MIRIAM AS A SHE AND HER---RATHER THAN HIM AND HE!!! YOU KNOW HOW DUMB IGNORANT PEOPLE R - THEY LOVE TO TRY IT ! SO I PUT THEM IN THERE PLACE --I WILL NOT TOLERATE DISRESPECT TO MIRIAM ESPECIALLY WHEN SHES LYING THERE IN BED HELPLESS , NOT COOL! --- WELL CONSIDERING THE TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE SHE WENT THROUGH -

THANK U ALL ---NIKKI X

Thanks for the update Nikki

freak
03-02-2007, 06:04 AM
@Sean

hate crime

Media attention

Brenda
seanchai

I can say for sure the person that pushed her out the window didn't like her to much so hate was part of the motive

MrsKellyPierce
03-02-2007, 06:09 AM

THANK U ALL ---NIKKI X Awesome that she is doing better!

GroobySteven
03-02-2007, 06:25 AM
@Sean

hate crime

Media attention

Brenda
seanchai

I can say for sure the person that pushed her out the window didn't like her to much so hate was part of the motive

Probably better that you refrain from posting until you understand what people are talking about and read all the threads fully.
seanchai

BrendaQG
03-02-2007, 06:51 AM
This would be a "Hate Crime" if it was comitted because she is a transsexual.

Everyone should have friends like Nikki. You keep on their butts. The people who work in hospitals are lazy and play favorites when it comes to giving care. They would just as soon let Miriam (or really any minority) die if no one says anything. I know, because I have relatives who work in medcine and they have seen this happen.

[b]Is there any way we could help in a more concrete way.[/i]

Rory
03-02-2007, 07:10 AM
The people who work in hospitals are lazy and play favorites when it comes to giving care. They would just as soon let Miriam (or really any minority) die if no one says anything. I know, because I have relatives who work in medcine and they have seen this happen.

Ugh. never thought of that, but that royally sucks if and when it happens. And the hospital is a place where you really need people.

Jericho
03-02-2007, 07:19 AM
The people who work in hospitals are lazy and play favorites when it comes to giving care. They would just as soon let Miriam (or really any minority) die if no one says anything. I know, because I have relatives who work in medcine and they have seen this happen.

Sorry, but i think that's a really shitty generalization.

BrendaQG
03-02-2007, 07:45 AM

Can't be helped. I am more of less passing on what my mother has said about cases like this, and this incident in particular. She was an emergency room nurse at Cook County Hospital for about 12 years and has worked in hospitals and nursing homes for a long time. I have heard stories of people who work in a hospital letting someone get shot and die just across the street from the emergency room. I have heard stories of old people with no friends or family being left to develope bedsores and stew in thier own waste. The care they should have got is time spent on people the staff feel are more worthy of life. This is what happens to people who are not TS.

It is very fresh in our minds the story of Tyra Hunter (google it). The paramedics let that woman die, even made fun of her and verbally abused her. If someone does not keep an eye on the situation that will happen to Miriam too.

GroobySteven
03-02-2007, 07:45 AM

Yeah I agree. I've worked in healthcare and have many friends who do also and I've never met one who would let any individual die based on the minority status.
It may happen in extreme circumstances, every industry has some shitty workers but it's not "the people...".

seanchai

BrendaQG
03-02-2007, 07:57 AM

Yeah I agree. I've worked in healthcare and have many friends who do also and I've never met one who would let any individual die based on the minority status.
It may happen in extreme circumstances, every industry has some shitty workers but it's not "the people...".

seanchai

I'm not saying this will always be the case. Most of the time people are professionals. Some of the time they are not. When someone who is poor, or who has no family there to fight form them in a busy hospital, they are at risk for serious abuse. Better safe than sorry.

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-03-2007, 02:20 AM
hey everyone, well miriam needs another surgery in about 8 more days on her right leg,it was severely shattered , supposedly she will be wearing her braces and casts for about 9 weeks , thats without all the physical therapy she needs after . well i asked the detectives today why wasnt her story covered in any media , and he said because no one knew about it , thats ridiculous ! soo i let miriam know i was gonna contact all the local NY newspapers and TV stations about her horrible tragedy --so people can be aware of what happened , this was definitly pre-meditated --and the perpetrator did hit her in the head with a hammer--because one was found on the scene in her apartment , as i speak right now --the detectives are working on some things that will hopefully lead to an arrest!
i also contacted a gentleman steve clausson of GLAAD in west coast --and he is working on her story. i can do more on monday --when its a business day ---i think this is the best thing --so transsexual girls become more aware of there surroundings , and DONT WORK ALONE!!! ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE WITH YOU --REMEMBER --THIS GUY DID NOT CARE WHO CAUGHT HIM --HE DID WHAT HE DID --AND WAS VERY CONFIDENT , --GIRLS BE CAREFUL!!! HES STILL OUT THERE ! XOXO NIKKI XOXO

Azanti
03-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Amen to that Avenge and I love that Avatar, my fave character.

signupjustforthis
03-03-2007, 02:41 AM
Well, you don’t have to actually let transsexual die in the hospital in order to be accused of committing discrimination. There are so many ways to treat a sick person that would give them the feeling that they are not accepted or welcomed.

Nch22now
03-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Holy jumping fuckballs. Wankers.

Legend
03-03-2007, 04:57 AM
I was really wondering about this last night,was this a random attack or a person she was seeing and suddenly decided to hurt and rob her.I sorry if im out of line here but i don't think the media really cares about transsexuals if they get hurt or killed so many of them have been murdered and the media could care less.

I think in order for the girls to protect themselves from something like this hapenining to them they really need to know the situation full in detail.

NadiaUSA
03-03-2007, 06:10 AM
I am happy you followed up with the police. If they seem unmotivated it is time to put the story out to the media. And not just floated but sold by someone who can push it. I am encouraged by the fact that you have contacted GLADD. I dont want the story to be slanted against her because of her situation. She is a victim, she is beautiful, somewhat famous and because of that even scandoulous. We all have our faults and sometimes do things that are out of necessity but the story can be handled and spun by someone who knows how. She is an underdog and victim.
Also, I agree the girls should be careful because he is still out there. Which leads me to ask if it is possible to get a sketch of the person. Also what is his mode of operation. Does he call first or speak a certain way?
I remember it being said that the police didnt want to much info put out there however, everyday that goes by is anotherday he may hurt another girl.

Shining Star
03-03-2007, 02:20 PM
While watching a local NYC news program this morning (having morning coffee/getting ready for the gym), a brief story came on concerning "Miriam".

Reported stated police were investigating an attack on a "transgendered woman", who was "beaten and thrown out of a ..... window". Went on further to say the attack occured several weeks ago, was on Fifth avenue and police were not considering it a hate crime; but rather working on the theory it was person who came to the apartment in response to an advert on Craigslist (LE way of saying it was an attack on someone suspected of working as an "escort"). Did mention the bit about the real life show "something about Miriam". Came on late in the news program, after the weather towards the end.

About a month or so ago, a woman living on the Upper East Side of Manhattan was attacked in her apartment by three men who she said raped/beat her and took money/valuables from her apartment. Given the area there was at first a flurry of news interest/reports and such, then it came out that the woman was likely working as an escort and the attack may have been in reataliation or something to do with a rival service. Sympathy and local interest pretty much dried up after that.

Legend
03-03-2007, 02:56 PM
So this wasn't a random attack but some whacko responding to one of her ads, no disrespect to miram but money is worth putting your life on the line.This may be a wake up call to her and other girls let that crap go.

To all you girls escorting money isn't worth putting your life on the line.Life is more valuable so be safe and alive.

Shining Star
03-03-2007, 04:23 PM
It is not just "escorts", subject to such attacks,assuming that is how things went.

Many gay men hook-up on AOL/Chats/Craigslist, whatever and are attacked. Or, lured to an area/apartment then attacked. Sadly many do not wish to have their business out in the streets, so do not call LE/press charges. Thugs count on this and it is the same with escorts. Probably is why so many have baseball bats or some other means of protection and the safety system of phone calls/caller ID.

Sadly many have a right to be suspicious of LE and the media, because once the details start leaking out it puts a whole different complexion on things as far as many are concerned.

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-03-2007, 05:07 PM
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1134646306/Theres_Something_About_Miriam

copy and paste in browser to see video

hope everyone can remember miriam this way ---she is a beautiful person inside and out , no one is perfect , and if certain people had personal issues with her --they need to leave that a "PErsONAL ISSUE" and not a public one--i always knew miriam to be very giving --i remember i was over her house once --and i was spraying her perfume --and i loooooooved it --she was like --"U LIKE IT"?? u can have it --i was like nooo girl --she was like, "is ok -u can have it"! --or when we went out --she was like go in my closet u can wear anything u want --or even when i went into her makeup case -she was like take whatever u want ---i was like --its ok --i mean she had christian dior everything --but im just saying these things cause this is the miriam i've known and grown to love,she was a very giving person and had a big heart , her story will be out there by tuesday or even by monday evening -- and it will make headlines on the west coast as well as across seas-- Miriam is very well known and is considered one of the most beautiful transsexuals in the world and in mexico--u can google her tv show she did on the internet and tons of stuff pops up --if this tradegy can happen to her --it can happen to any tgirl that puts her guard down , just to make some coins , be very careful! xoxo nikki xoxo

ASSETERIA
03-04-2007, 12:33 AM
AGAIN..people. pay attention. the love and sympthy for miriam is separate from this as an objctive..WHY???! i was rying to clear up a debate. 1. was it a hete crime? 2. was it a random incall?? or 3. was it a struggle betewwen her and someone who then--BECAME HER ATTACKER BECAUSE OF A MUTUAL FIGHT. was the hammer already there? it's as if she wouldn't..you are saying. was using a hammer there the week before at her old place. again these are facts we are trying to pull and why.. not ONE OF THESE IS TO BE AGREED WITH,,,DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? IF MY BROTHER OR SISTER HAD ALOT OF BAD BLOOD WITH PEOPLE /.. I WOULD SAY YES,,THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. ---------I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY OR SAY IT WAS DESERVED.-----------------PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS...THAT IS ALL I AM/WAS SAYING....I LOVE MIRIAM WITH ALL MY SOUL AND I AM NOT THERE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT THIER MISSION TO KEEP IT A SECRET. THA IS FINE...GOD BLESS YOU MIRIAM AND AND AL WHO ARE HELPING YOU,,,XOXOXOXO-
Okay, so perhaps Miriam does have her issues. Don't we all? Last I checked none of us human beings are perfect, and we're ALL sinners in God's sight.

Still, that does not mean she deserved to be thrown out of a window. She's still a human being in a hospital, badly injured. How would you feel if Miriam were one of your family members, or your best friend, or your significant other?

Again, my best well-wishes.

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-04-2007, 05:38 AM
i saw MIRIAM today --she is doing well and moved out of the ICU which is very good --i gave her a pedicure and painted her toenails red yesterday , and today she requested me to SHAVE OFF her hair---and soo i did ! u see MIRIAM wants A NEW BEGINNING --she feels after this incident she was reborn ---and has a different outlook on LIFE --- hair is hair and it will grow back, healthy and NEW ,, i should of never showed her the britney spears pic , after that she was like "NICOLE SHAVE MY HEAD PLEASE --DO IT ! either way half her head was shaved from head trauma --so it kinda made sense to take the rest off! as long as she is happy thats all that matters---today i contacted the media in EUROPE and australia --HER STORY WILL BE TOLD ALL AROUND THE WORLD--THIS GUY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH THIS! 2 guys tried to go visit her today ---i dont know who --but if by any chance u read this ----NO ONE CAN VISIT MIRIAM !!!!! BUT ME OR HER FAMILY! I AM THE ONE WHO PUT THE RESTRICTION ON HER VISITS -for her protection--AND I AM THE ONE WHO CAN TAKE IT OFF--which is not gonna happen by HER REQUEST! xoxo nikki xoxo

GroobySteven
03-04-2007, 05:41 AM
NO ONE CAN VISIT MIRIAM !!!!! BUT ME OR HER FAMILY! I AM THE ONE WHO PUT THE RESTRICTION ON HER VISITS -for her protection--AND I AM THE ONE WHO CAN TAKE IT OFF--which is not gonna happen by HER REQUEST! xoxo nikki xoxo

Wow sounds a little like Kathy Bates in "Misery" ...
(joke :oops: ).

Barbie, can you cc admin@grooby.com on any releases and media information for my blog and websites.
Thanks
seanchai

WendyWilliams
03-04-2007, 05:53 AM
Barbie I would like to send her a card with a small monetary amount to help while she is unable to work or is out of commissionl. As a fellow tgirl If I wasnt able to work I would be homeless because my family is poor and most of my friends live client too client sadly LOL........

Please email me at hotwendywilliams@aol.com how I may do so.

Wendy

suckseed
03-04-2007, 05:59 AM
That's very sweet of you, Wendy.

Balcanoid
03-05-2007, 12:10 PM
I feel bad `couse I can`t help her (I`m kind a off-way)...
...I hope somebody catch that moth..fuck.. who did that...
and do the same to him/her!
I can only send best wishes to recover soon and not to give away her
way of life becouse of this tragic event..
Kiss for Miriam
B.

Legend
03-05-2007, 12:28 PM
I have come to the conclusion that nothing will come out of this the guys won't get caught,the police probably don't care about this situation because they will look at it either as a escort getting robbed or a guy finding out they his "date" was a male.

Its fairly easy to see how this will play out just look and the thousand of girls who have been robbed and/or killed.Media probably doesn't care nor do the hick police thats why if anything is going to be done it has to be by the gay and ts community.

My final words on this thread is to wish miriam a full and speedy recovery.

Kianu
03-05-2007, 08:47 PM
what the hell?

It's not because she was a tranny or was it because of her fame?

I see she was robbed for money.

You don't want to mess around with strangers unless you have a body guard.

ASSETERIA
03-06-2007, 04:00 AM
SHE ROBBED SOMEONE EARLIER THAT WEEK AND THEY CAME BACK FOR THIER STUFF. A FIGHT BROKE OUT. UNFORTUNATELY WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS..VIDEO IN HER NEW BUILDING..KEEP YA POSTED
what the hell?

It's not because she was a tranny or was it because of her fame?

I see she was robbed for money.

You don't want to mess around with strangers unless you have a body guard.

BeardedOne
03-06-2007, 04:20 AM
Oy! The fucking drama! :smh

Seriously though, how is she doing? Suspicions and judgements aside, I'm sure we all worry for her.

Does she have any hobbies? Can we send a card? Perhaps a centralized mailing address?

Quinn
03-06-2007, 04:28 AM
SHE ROBBED SOMEONE EARLIER THAT WEEK AND THEY CAME BACK FOR THIER STUFF. A FIGHT BROKE OUT. UNFORTUNATELY WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS..VIDEO IN HER NEW BUILDING..KEEP YA POSTED

Do you have anything with which you can back up this claim (media report, police report, etc.)?

-Quinn

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-06-2007, 04:49 AM
HEY EVERYONE, WELL I WENT TO GO SEE MIRIAM TODAY , SHE IS DOING OK -THEY TOOK OFF HER BANDAGE ON HER RIGHT ARM AND NOW SHE WEARS AN ARM BRACE --- I TALKED TO HER SOCIAL WORKER AND ANOTHER LADY THAT WORKS IN THE VIOLENCE UNIT --AND SHE TOLD ME ALONE A 1 WEEK STAY IN THE ICU "INTENSIVE CARE UNIT" IN A HOSPITAL IS $50,000 MIRIAM WAS THERE 2 WEEKS -THEY ARE TRYING TO WORK ON SOME TYPE OF COVERAGE FOR MIRIAM DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE CRIME-NOW SHE IS STABLIZED AND IN HER OWN ROOM --WHICH IS GOOD -- I WAS CONTACTED BY GLAAD AND THEY CONTACTED UNIVISION - LATIN TV NETWORK BASED OUT OF MIAMI --THEY WILL BE DOING A STORY ON MIRIAM---
THE SHOW IS CALLED "AQUI Y AHORA" THEY ARE WAITING FOR HER MOTHER AND BROTHER TO FLY IN FROM HERMOSILLO, NOW --I CAN BOARD HER FAMILY FOR A FEW DAYS --BUT ITS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DRIVE BACK AND FORTH EVERYDAY -FROM NJ-TO THE HOSPITAL AND BACK TO MY HOME ---IT WOULD BE MORE SENSIBLE FOR HER FAMILY TO STAY IN MANHATTAN SOMEWHERE --BUT HOTELS R SOOO EXPENSIVE --DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN ACCOMODATE? MAYBE A SUBLET --OR TEMP ROOM --OR HOSTEL , SOMETHING REASONABLE --IM SURE HER MOM WILL STAY TILL MIRIAM LEAVES THE HOSPITAL --WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN .I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ANY DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT --PLEASE DO SO TO THIS ACCOUNT BARBIENYCDOLL@AOL.COM-- IM ALSO OPENING A PERSONAL MAILBOX FOR MIRIAM VERY SOON --SO ANYONE CAN SEND HER CARDS , DONATIONS, WHATEVER YOU WANT --TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND FEEL THE LOVE & SUPPORT -AND TO SPEED UP HER RECOVERY-
MIRIAM SENDS HER LOVE AND THANNKX AND SAYS WHEN SHE GETS OUT OF THIS SHE WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER , STRONGER, SMARTER , AND WISER! XOXO NIKKI XOXO

d
03-06-2007, 04:52 AM
HEY EVERYONE, WELL I WENT TO GO SEE MIRIAM TODAY , SHE IS DOING OK -THEY TOOK OFF HER BANDAGE ON HER RIGHT ARM AND NOW SHE WEARS AN ARM BRACE --- I TALKED TO HER SOCIAL WORKER AND ANOTHER LADY THAT WORKS IN THE VIOLENCE UNIT --AND SHE TOLD ME ALONE A 1 WEEK STAY IN THE ICU "INTENSIVE CARE UNIT" IN A HOSPITAL IS $50,000 MIRIAM WAS THERE 2 WEEKS -THEY ARE TRYING TO WORK ON SOME TYPE OF COVERAGE FOR MIRIAM DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE CRIME-NOW SHE IS STABLIZED AND IN HER OWN ROOM --WHICH IS GOOD -- I WAS CONTACTED BY GLAAD AND THEY CONTACTED UNIVISION - LATIN TV NETWORK BASED OUT OF MIAMI --THEY WILL BE DOING A STORY ON MIRIAM---
THE SHOW IS CALLED "AQUI Y AHORA" THEY ARE WAITING FOR HER MOTHER AND BROTHER TO FLY IN FROM HERMOSILLO, NOW --I CAN BOARD HER FAMILY FOR A FEW DAYS --BUT ITS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DRIVE BACK AND FORTH EVERYDAY -FROM NJ-TO THE HOSPITAL AND BACK TO MY HOME ---IT WOULD BE MORE SENSIBLE FOR HER FAMILY TO STAY IN MANHATTAN SOMEWHERE --BUT HOTELS R SOOO EXPENSIVE --DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN ACCOMODATE? MAYBE A SUBLET --OR TEMP ROOM --OR HOSTEL , SOMETHING REASONABLE --IM SURE HER MOM WILL STAY TILL MIRIAM LEAVES THE HOSPITAL --WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN .I HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ANY DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT --PLEASE DO SO TO THIS ACCOUNT BARBIENYCDOLL@AOL.COM-- IM ALSO OPENING A PERSONAL MAILBOX FOR MIRIAM VERY SOON --SO ANYONE CAN SEND HER CARDS , DONATIONS, WHATEVER YOU WANT --TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND FEEL THE LOVE & SUPPORT -AND TO SPEED UP HER RECOVERY-
MIRIAM SENDS HER LOVE AND THANNKX AND SAYS WHEN SHE GETS OUT OF THIS SHE WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER , STRONGER, SMARTER , AND WISER! XOXO NIKKI XOXO

:?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 04:53 AM
GLAD TO HEAR SHE IS DOING BETTER!!!

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-06-2007, 04:57 AM
ASSETERIA HAS SAID:
SHE DOESN'T ALWAYS TAKE THE SUNNY WAY OF DOING THINGS AND SOMEBODY PROBABLY GOT PISSED OFF.

SHE HAS DONE MORE THAN ALOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS TO ME BUT IT WOULDNT BE FAIR TO MENTION.

SOMEONE PROBABLY GOT ROBBED AND CAME BACK FOR REVENGE. THE SITUATION PROBABLY TOOK A TURN FOR THE UNIMAGINABLE PROBABLY TO BOTH PARTIES.

OMGGGGGGGGG WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU ????
mr asseteria OR IS YUR NAME TONY? ANYWAYZ UNLESS U WERE THERE PERSONALLY WHEN SHE WAS BRUTUALLY ATTACKED ---THEN HOW DO U KNOW SOOOOO MUCH ??? MAYBE U WERE INVOLVED IN SOME WAY ---U R OBVIOUSLY SHOWING YOU HAD MOTIVE!!!!! MAYBE I SHOULD TELL THE DETECTIVES TO INVESTIGATE YOU ASSHOLE!

FROM EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN ON THIS FORUM ABOUT MIRIAM AND WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO YOU ---AND ACCORDING TO "YOU" ---THIS JUST SHOWS HOW IGNORANT AND COLD OF A PERSON YOU ARE ---WHEN SOMEONE ATTEMPTED TO KILL HER! -------- :evil: :evil:

BRING THE FACTS AND MAKE US ALL KNOW IT --IF U CANT SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY!

oh AND LASTLY --YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SHOWING YOU KNOW ALOT OF INFORMATION --AND I THINK THE DETECTIVES WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH YOU --MIDTOWN PRECINT SOUTH -- MAYBE I SHOULD DIRECT THEM TO U THROUGH YOUR IP ADDRESS OR YUR ACCOUNT YOU USE HERE - I THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING - OR WHO IT COULD OF BEEN WHO DID THIS -!!!--IF IT WASNT YOU, WHO WAS INVOLVED!

yodajazz
03-06-2007, 09:43 AM

Speaking as a somewhat more neutral observer than Nikki, I must say that she makes an excellent point about the fact that you have some insider knowledge, if what you say is possibly true. This info points to some specific suspects in an attempted murder, which is far more serious than robbery. Even if you just heard it a rumor, the police could use the info that you heard.

By the way, didn’t you write that you were out of town when it happened?

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-07-2007, 05:31 AM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME --IF THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ASSETERIA?- FROM WHAT HE SAYS -I FEEL -HE KNOWS SOMETHING , AND IS DEF HIDING MORE THAN WHAT HES SAYING !

Legend
03-07-2007, 05:40 AM

suckseed
03-07-2007, 05:44 AM
Legend, I'm sure she was asking whether anyone else is suspicious of asseteria. FWIW, yes, that was either a shitty thing to say or he knows who did it.

Legend
03-07-2007, 05:46 AM
Legend, I'm sure she was asking whether anyone else is suspicious of asseteria. FWIW, yes, that was either a shitty thing to say or he knows who did it.

I misread her question,I think he is just a jackass.

BARBIENIKKIXTRAVA
03-07-2007, 06:00 AM
I WATCH ALOT OF POLICE SHOWS AND CRIME SHOWS --AND BY HIS PATTERN OF WRITING--HES EXPRESSING SOME TYPE OF GUILT
U CAN SEE HE SAYS THE WORD "PROBABLY" 3 TIMES THEN HES SOOOO SURE IN HIS LAST RESPONSE AND MAKES AN "ACCUARATE" ASSUMPTION, AND THERE IS NO MORE PROBABLY .

SOMEONE PROBABLY GOT ROBBED AND CAME BACK FOR REVENGE. THE SITUATION PROBABLY TOOK A TURN FOR THE UNIMAGINABLE PROBABLY TO BOTH PARTIES.

SHE ROBBED SOMEONE EARLIER THAT WEEK AND THEY CAME BACK FOR THIER STUFF. A FIGHT BROKE OUT. UNFORTUNATELY WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS

NadiaUSA
03-07-2007, 06:07 AM
I am unsure if its a guy, girl or Ts but the name he used in the post is " ...IT'S ME ELENI ..." .
Also he says he was with her for months and just days before the event.
How hard is it to check that with Miriam, can she remember?
I don't know what kind of profiler is available at a police station but maybe they can take a look at his posts.
I am still concerned for other girls and would like to see a description of the attacker put out there. Even if its Nationality, Age and any other description.

hentai_ninja
03-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Things are gettin shady.

lisaparadise
03-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Things are gettin shady.mr asseteria your a sick fuck who id love to shove a grenade up your ass and watch you scream like she would have,your a sick son of a bitch who id love to cut your head off and piss down your thraot you fuckin asshole piece of shit,i want to ask admin to send his ip addy and copy and paste everything he wrote about her cause even if he had no idea what went on there he needs to be charged with a hate crime,im sick and tired of some of you guys coming into forums and taking shit about us girls yet your supposed to love shemales thats why your here but the truth is your haters and need to be put in your place

ASSETERIA
04-03-2007, 10:32 PM
[! 2 guys tried to go visit her today ---i dont know who --but if by any chance u read this ----NO ONE CAN VISIT MIRIAM !!!!! BUT ME OR HER FAMILY! I AM THE ONE WHO PUT THE RESTRICTION ON HER VISITS -for her protection--AND I AM THE ONE WHO CAN TAKE IT OFF--which is not gonna happen by HER REQUEST! xoxo nikki xoxo[/quote]

OKAAAAAAAAAAAY. SO U ARE HER ONLY "FRIEND" BECAUSE "YOU" ARE THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO GO SEE HER. HMM. IT'S KINDOF BECOME A MONOPOLIZED PUBLICITY STUNT FOR YOU. I ALSO HEARD THTA ALL OF HER ITEMS , SUCH AS TIFFANY'S WARE PLACE SETTINGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO YOUR POSSESSION. YOU SAID YOU WERE AT HER HOUSE "ONCE" AND SHE LET YOU HAVE A PERFUME...SO YOUMUST BE GREAT FRIENDS. THERE ARE TWO OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES MYSELF WHO WERE IN AND OUT OF HER HOUSE THE PAST THREE MONTHS AND NOW BECAUSE OF "YOU" WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO SEE HER...STRANGE....

nevadasmith74
04-19-2007, 12:57 AM
How is Miriam doing these days, havn't heard anything in a while

Trans_Lover
04-19-2007, 01:30 AM
maybe it was one of the guys they conned on the something about miriam reality show, i really dont care as there are attacks on better people every day

yodajazz
04-19-2007, 01:58 AM
maybe it was one of the guys they conned on the something about miriam reality show, i really dont care as there are attacks on better people every day

Whoa, whoa! What happened to the "lover' in your name. There are no better people than Miriam. We are all the same on this planet. What happens to one person, happens to us all. That is until some person develops wings and can fly on their own when thrown out of a window.

All of us have faults and the ones who have less are still at fault because they can do more to make the world better. Most all the the people 'better' than Miriam are dead. They are better because they can't make any more mistakes.

That which you think of other people, ie. "don't care", you bring to yourself. I do care that you are an asshole; you're stinking up the place!