PDA

View Full Version : A pic for J...

suckseed
02-26-2007, 06:49 PM
..more to come as I get around to it...

a994
02-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Very funny. I happen to find this imagery offensive.

dreamer
02-26-2007, 06:54 PM
now that's some funny stuff!!!!! ----!!!!!!

loki
02-26-2007, 06:56 PM
If he's going to hell he's not living with me. Get your own room suckseed!

chefmike
02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
ROTFLMAO....

Reminds of the time when Jamie Michelle was on one of his periodic furloughs from the acorn academy....

So Jamie Michelle is posting about how he met jesus face-to-face...while on an acid trip, or maybe during an enema, I forget...

And so J asks him "So was he well hung...?"

chefmike
02-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Very funny. I happen to find this imagery offensive.

And that's even funnier!

suckseed
02-26-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm sure if jesus exists/existed he has a rockin' sense of humor. Who that that comedian that talked about jesus' reaction to coming back to earth and seeing all these crosses around people's necks, and he's thinking 'I never want to see another one of those #$%^in things!'

chefmike
02-26-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm sure if jesus exists/existed he has a rockin' sense of humor. Who that that comedian that talked about jesus' reaction to coming back to earth and seeing all these crosses around people's necks, and he's thinking 'I never want to see another one of those #$%^in things!'

That may have been the late, great Bill Hicks...RIP.

suckseed
02-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Exactly!
"I'm a nonsmoking right-to-lifer..."
:lol:

peterdavies37
02-27-2007, 01:13 AM
:D I like this thread!!!

It certainly Rocks!

wombat33
02-27-2007, 02:34 AM

Extremely poor taste.

I am not extremely religious, but I respect all religions. That is like a nazi swastika except worse to Christians.

What a shame.

suckseed
02-27-2007, 02:43 AM
Poor taste?
No, that's evangelists, the pentacostal church, the Crusades, pedophile priests, WWJD bracelets, Jesus camps, the catholic church making contraception a sin, Tammy Faye, huge cathedrals in the middle of barrios,
and sanctimonious people pretending they have the faintest clue about the true nature of God. Agnostics are one of the few intellectually honest groups when it comes to spirituality.
But thanks for stinkin' up the thread, wombly.

chefmike
02-27-2007, 03:02 AM

Extremely poor taste.

wombat saying that a thread is in poor taste is kinda like a turd saying that shit stinks...

suckseed
02-27-2007, 03:03 AM
:lol: the flying spaghetti god? :lol:
Now there's a concept I can get behind!!
Biggest laugh I've had all day...

ezed
02-27-2007, 08:09 AM

Pissa!!!!!! Every one thinks Jesus is retarded! He's up there deciding who wins the Oscar's, who scores a touchdown and who win's the lottery. And helping Father O'Malley after he was accused of buggering a spry you lad in nicely ironed white vestments.

Grow up people, God gave you the tools, use them to the best of what you got. Stop calling him. He created you. You assume he/she/it is a vain fuck who thrives on your constant attention.

No, he gave you a tool box. Made it obvious. And you insult him by not using it.

Suckseed's post is funny, he's using a tool God gave him.....humor. If you are that religious, that this is insulting, you should beat your genitals with a reed for purusing such scintilating pics that are posted on this site.

And for all you religious fanatics, Jesus is up in heaven saying..."Ya fucked up on that one, Dad!" And God says, "mind your mouth son, or I'll send you back! You were supposed to send a message but the prayer phone is still ringing off the hook. Obviously, they didn't get it. What do you think, Satan, should we send him back?"

Satan says "You know God, I love the theatrics, but it would be hilarious if he had to go back. I'd love to see him try and bump Britteny and Anna Nicole from top billing on the news. But on the other hand he may give away that there is no hell and beings go back to "Go" and start again as lower life form when they screw up."

And God said, "yeah, this is better than a train set or a sims game! let's see what's going on in the rest of the universe! Jesus, make up some wine!!!!!"

GOD FORETOLD THE PROCEEDING TO ME TONIGHT!! A WINE BOTTLE HIT ME IN THE HEAD AND THE LABEL SAID "GOOD SHIT, TRUST ME - GOD 2007"