PDA

View Full Version : Still more bitching and whining...

LG
02-26-2007, 05:44 PM
So let me try and work it out...

Vicki dislikes Spedius. She thinks he's a dickhead who spams the boards. A lot of people agree but some don't. Chefmike also dislikes Spedius. Chefmike also dislikes Solitary Brother and White_Male_Canada, but not many people seem to like White_Male _Canada anyway, so maybe that's okay. As for Spedius, some people like him. He is pretty polite after all.

There are some other people who might dislike Solitary Brother, but I can't really tell and my head is spinning anyway.

Vicki also dislikes Kelly. Kelly is also disliked by some of the other girls on this board such as Arianna. Arianna also dislikes wombat33. Wombat33 doesn't like Arianna and he certainly dislikes J, having suggested, politely of course, that J should curl up and die.

Arianna has suggested that wombat33 is a dickless virgin. Wombat33 has called her a dude, but later retracted. He would also like to note that he is far from dickless and lost his virginity at 21, which was apparently a while ago. See? I actually read these threads.

This is getting confusing. At least when Monica Foxx was here you knew were you stood. She attacked everyone.

Then there's Hara_Juku Tgirl. Most people like her, but Kelly doesn't seem to. The fighting has been intense and weapons have been used: handbags, lipgloss, you know, the usual.

ILuvGurls has noted that "something is rotten in Denmark". It's the blue cheese, ILuvGurls. It's definitely the cheese.

Then there's Seanchai. Seanchai wants to knock some sense into Wendy because she apparently believes that not everyone goes to heaven. Actually, he's not the only one to disagree with her, but I must say hers is a good theory- better than the easter bunny certainly.

Oh and, happyjack called Brenda an ignorant slut, but she decided to let it slide because she was in a good mood. But trouble is brewing and my head is about to burst.

And there's more. This is just the uppermost peak of the tip of a veritable iceberg of hatred and whining and bitching and catfighting.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Can you people just lay off each other? Really, we're not in high school anymore. Peace! Smoke a bong, write a poem, smell the flowers, I don't know. There must be a way to discuss things without fighting.

I don't want to visit the site and get 200 pages of you all bitch-slapping each other taking up the top ten topics every day.

Plus I need a very strong drink right now.

chefmike
02-26-2007, 06:28 PM
8)

LG
02-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Oops, I forgot irish_rose vs Arianna.

Any others I've missed?

I'm having a double vodka tonic next.

ILuvGurls
02-26-2007, 06:38 PM
should be a daytime drama...."As the Message Board Turns"

muhmuh
02-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Can you people just lay off each other? Really, we're not in high school anymore. Peace! Smoke a bong, write a poem, smell the flowers, I don't know. There must be a way to discuss things without fighting.

but we need our daily dose of soapoperaish fights

send another one down to check on the first one

loki
02-26-2007, 07:11 PM

Vicki dislikes Spedius. She thinks he's a dickhead who spams the boards. A lot of people agree but some don't. Chefmike also dislikes Spedius. Chefmike also dislikes Solitary Brother and White_Male_Canada, but not many people seem to like White_Male _Canada anyway, so maybe that's okay. As for Spedius, some people like him. He is pretty polite after all.

There are some other people who might dislike Solitary Brother, but I can't really tell and my head is spinning anyway.

Vicki also dislikes Kelly. Kelly is also disliked by some of the other girls on this board such as Arianna. Arianna also dislikes wombat33. Wombat33 doesn't like Arianna and he certainly dislikes J, having suggested, politely of course, that J should curl up and die.

Arianna has suggested that wombat33 is a dickless virgin. Wombat33 has called her a dude, but later retracted. He would also like to note that he is far from dickless and lost his virginity at 21, which was apparently a while ago. See? I actually read these threads.

This is getting confusing. At least when Monica Foxx was here you knew were you stood. She attacked everyone.

Then there's Hara_Juku Tgirl. Most people like her, but Kelly doesn't seem to. The fighting has been intense and weapons have been used: handbags, lipgloss, you know, the usual.

ILuvGurls has noted that "something is rotten in Denmark". It's the blue cheese, ILuvGurls. It's definitely the cheese.

Then there's Seanchai. Seanchai wants to knock some sense into Wendy because she apparently believes that not everyone goes to heaven. Actually, he's not the only one to disagree with her, but I must say hers is a good theory- better than the easter bunny certainly.

Oh and, happyjack called Brenda an ignorant slut, but she decided to let it slide because she was in a good mood. But trouble is brewing and my head is about to burst.

And there's more. This is just the uppermost peak of the tip of a veritable iceberg of hatred and whining and bitching and catfighting.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

I don't want to visit the site and get 200 pages of you all bitch-slapping each other taking up the top ten topics every day.

Plus I need a very strong drink right now.WOW,you REALLY do pay attention don't you.

francisfkudrow
02-26-2007, 07:57 PM
Amen brother LG! Get on the mic and tell 'em what time it is!

As far as Monica Foxx, she was before my time on ha, but I think Arianna could be the new Monica. She seems to hate everyone.

Oh, and as for that chill pill, you realize that a 250,000mg pill would weigh a bit more than half a pound? Might be difficult to swallow.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-26-2007, 08:09 PM

Lmao :lol: My ONLY problem with her is that she has attacked me behind my back (as if she's got alot of room to move). I got a BIG problem when people talk behind my back for some reason I think its Unexcusable, ruthless, cowardly and above all tasteless. If anyone has anything to say, say it to my face then Ill give you my piece of mind heck maybe even a fist or my heel! LOL

Tgirls is such a small community. Tgirls love to gossip..Tgirls talk, words gets around. And unfortunately, I wasnt banned at that site because Ive contributed alot (despite differences with its OLD owner) and I saw and read them with my very own eyes. Hence..Oh well

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

peggygee
02-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Or perhaps we could say it pictorially.http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/manfight4x3.jpg

cause, they say a picture says a 1,000 words,
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/womenfight3x2.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/couplefigyh.jpg

never a dull moment,
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/fight.jpg

.......oh, and here is a dick pic,
so, you are in the right place :roll: http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc36/th_74363_dick_pic.3_x_4_123_36lo.jpg (http://img171.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74363_dick_pic.3_x_4_123_36lo.jpg)St op drooling would'yahttp://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/jaw-drop.gif

Just another day at HA. :shrug

elo
02-27-2007, 12:03 AM
Monica Foxx was on HA?When did she left and why,LG?

Legend
02-27-2007, 12:23 AM
This place runs off those battles,it doesn't matter who is right or wrong people love that kinda drama here you can basically say its encouraged,which is sad.

ezed
02-27-2007, 07:10 AM
LG,
Great post (seriously) but you might as well be a chimp throwing shit against the wall at the zoo. They toss you a banana. But if you keep throwing the shit, so will I. That's all the ammo we got. But we can't reach the outer wall. So the shit falls short. But we do get bananas!!!!

stillies77
02-27-2007, 07:12 AM
sometimes its like Oz in this place haha

Kabuki
02-27-2007, 07:51 AM
It actually seems laid back here. Compared to the early years of HA. Like back in 05. Am I wrong? I was just going through some old threads tonight, and HA was like the wild west .

LG
02-27-2007, 04:46 PM
elo said:

Monica Foxx was on HA?When did she left and why,LG?
She left cause she was a total bitch, actually elo. Oh, sorry, I shouldn't say that.

Actually she was banned. For being a bitch.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood today...

ezed said:

LG,
Great post (seriously) but you might as well be a chimp throwing shit against the wall at the zoo. They toss you a banana. But if you keep throwing the shit, so will I. That's all the ammo we got. But we can't reach the outer wall. So the shit falls short. But we do get bananas!!!!
WTF? Man, I admire how your mind works sometimes. :)

And I don't even like bananas.

And peggygee said:

.......oh, and here is a dick pic,
Peggy, I don't know about you, but I could have all day without seeing that...Ermmm..thanks for sharing. Please refrain from posting any more similar pics in the future.

Finally, Kabuki wrote:

It actually seems laid back here. Compared to the early years of HA. Like back in 05. Am I wrong? I was just going through some old threads tonight, and HA was like the wild west .
You can visit the Politics forum if you want more of that, Kabuki. I'm taking time off from handing White_Male_Canada his ass on a plate for now. Feel free to take my place.

LG
03-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Ooh boy...I just came back on after a few hours and there's a flame war going on. Now it's more of the same plus J vs The Newbies.

So I'm bumping this up 'coz I'm fed up of all the fighting that's taken over the forum lately.

In the words of the late, great Marvin Gaye:

War is not the answer
For only love can conquer hate
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ35qNXmRJE&mode=related&search=

And as personal effort, if all of you can all stop the flaming and the bitching I promise not to make fun of White_Male_Canada and TFan for a whole day. Maybe even a weekend.

Peace

:)

bulldog
03-02-2007, 11:37 PM
like I said in my latest thread, we need rules and people who enforce them, i mean if your gonna act like kids then maybe we should have a "timeout" section

chefmike
03-02-2007, 11:59 PM
like I said in my latest thread, we need rules and people who enforce them, i mean if your gonna act like kids then maybe we should have a "timeout" section

LMFAO...

MOMMY! MOMMY! They were mean to me! Give them a time out!

LOL @"my latest thread"...Yo zippy, maybe you should get some "time in" here before you start whining and talking shit about "time outs"...

Ya fuckin wienie. :roll:

specialk
03-03-2007, 12:10 AM

you mean something like this?? :P

eggbert
03-03-2007, 12:15 AM
LMFAO. Duct tape rules!

chefmike
03-03-2007, 12:18 AM

you mean something like this?? :P

LMFAO

iodine8
03-03-2007, 12:23 AM
haha especially with that bubble caption.

Bic
03-03-2007, 02:01 AM
LG good rant. you must be good at 6 degrees of seperation :lol:

crayons
03-03-2007, 02:40 AM
Vicki also dislikes Kelly. Kelly is also disliked by some of the other girls on this board such as Arianna.

Is there really anybody that likes Kelly?

BlackAdder
03-03-2007, 04:44 AM
Dude, theres much more to it then the OP suggests lol....

Some of this animosity goes back a llllonngg way..

BlackAdder
03-03-2007, 04:45 AM
I wouldnt mind Kelly but hey, I havent been back long enough to judge.....

The different faces of Kelly thing does kind of rub me the wrong way though.

werwt22
03-03-2007, 06:23 PM

ENOUGH ALREADY!

6 degrees of separation? lol

LG
03-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Fucking hell! Now it's JWBL vs Arianna and it's a fight to the death. The "Challenge" thread, which was all about being nice to people has ended up a bitchfest. Johnny, Arianna, everyone...please...

It's getting ugly. Although I have to admit it's getting pretty entertaining too. Can we get them to have a wrestling match next?

muhmuh
03-05-2007, 07:05 PM
It's getting ugly. Although I have to admit it's getting pretty entertaining too. Can we get them to have a wrestling match next?

+1... mud wrestling please... allthough i will have to admit that the old vicky vs kelly fight would have been more fun to watch in a kiddie pool filled with mud than this one

chefmike
03-05-2007, 07:39 PM
It's all very disturbing, isn't it?

TT BOY
03-05-2007, 07:42 PM
christ, i've been a way for a while and seems a
lots been going on. maybe i should start somethin,
i feel left out .......everybody say awwww.

ha ha only kidding.

at the end of the day not all people get on, it's
a plain fact of life.

why should this forum be any different?

Bic
03-06-2007, 01:42 AM
less of this

Bic
03-06-2007, 01:43 AM
more of this

footskater
03-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Just have sex.

LG
04-26-2007, 04:01 PM
I've decide to resurrect this post. If the bitching and fighting doesn't stop, I will keep bumping it up. Serves you right for boring me with ten thousand pages of "you started it" and "you're a bitch" and "you're ugly" and all that crap.

So Vicki dislikes Kelly, again. They made up before, but now the handbags are out and the girls are back at it. If only they could kiss and make up. The kissing part, especially.

And Jen hates Kelly too. She told Kelly to go and suck on an infected needle, which doesn't seem like a nice thing to say.

So what happened? Apparently the paper thin excuse of a truce between Vicki and Kelly has been broken and Vicki has posted a number of pics showing that Kelly is a fake. Those are not her real pictures. Shock, horror!

Also in the news: crayons may or may not be a man, yodajazz is not a pair of faces, ezed is not a baby with a nicotine addiction, and I am not a frog, except in my free time in the evenings and on weekends, when I frequent amphibian bars in a frog costume looking for sexy salamanders willing to have their way with me.

Please note that "crayons may or may not be a man" is bad grammar. The correct expression would be "crayons may or may not be men".

In other news, scorpion is so happy with himself that he wouldn't change a thing, Hugh Grant enjoys throwing cans of baked beans (good choice, given that they're pretty much inedible), Kelly thinks coffee is "gross", caleigh likes whipped cream frappuccinos without cream, sugar and without coffee, and (over in the Politics forum) White_Male_Canada got "owned" (in correct English: he had his ass handed to him on a plate, he got his ass kicked so bad it came out through his nose etc, etc). Again. Repeatedly.

You have to laugh. After all, you couldn't make it up. Well, you could, but would you ever want to?

Quinn
04-26-2007, 05:14 PM
I think, as Kabuki noted earlier in this thread, it used to be much worse. Yes, there are occasional flare-ups and probably always will be, but it's much better than it was.

-Quinn

LG
04-26-2007, 05:17 PM
I think, as Kabuki noted earlier in this thread, it used to be much worse. Yes, there are occasional flare-ups and probably always will be, but it's much better than it was.

-Quinn

Oh yes, I remember Monigate. But the Kellyshore Wars are almost as bad...

I'm just glad things have become a bit more civil in the politics forum.

lust4ts
04-26-2007, 06:05 PM
I've decide to resurrect this post. If the bitching and fighting doesn't stop, I will keep bumping it up. Serves you right for boring me with ten thousand pages of "you started it" and "you're a bitch" and "you're ugly" and all that crap.

Your actions are certainly justified LG, the constant squabbling, not to mention nasty cheap shots that have reared their ugly heads in the last few days, almost leave me too ashamed to except my status as a fellow homosapien upon this earth...................

On this I have decided to enlist the expertise of Stewie from Family Guy to build me Anti Propulsion Space Craft that will take me to the new earth like planet that has recently been discovered just outside our Solar Sytstem. Here I will reside in peace with the small molecules of bacteria that hopefully offer no immediate threat of creating Internet Forums and then debating that someone’s “breasts only look good because they are being pushed together” in a picture, or whether someone’s “Adams Apple is only not visible because of the use of Photoshop”..............

I mean, what would this world come to without such important issues to discuss and debate.

suckseed
04-26-2007, 06:13 PM
... the handbags are out and the girls are back at it.

Well, that was my first laugh of the morning. Thanks man..

lisaparadise
04-26-2007, 06:36 PM

So Vicki dislikes Kelly, again. They made up before, but now the handbags are out and the girls are back at it. If only they could kiss and make up. The kissing part, especially.

And Jen hates Kelly too. She told Kelly to go and suck on an infected needle, which doesn't seem like a nice thing to say.

So what happened? Apparently the paper thin excuse of a truce between Vicki and Kelly has been broken and Vicki has posted a number of pics showing that Kelly is a fake. Those are not her real pictures. Shock, horror!

Also in the news: crayons may or may not be a man, yodajazz is not a pair of faces, ezed is not a baby with a nicotine addiction, and I am not a frog, except in my free time in the evenings and on weekends, when I frequent amphibian bars in a frog costume looking for sexy salamanders willing to have their way with me.

Please note that "crayons may or may not be a man" is bad grammar. The correct expression would be "crayons may or may not be men".

In other news, scorpion is so happy with himself that he wouldn't change a thing, Hugh Grant enjoys throwing cans of baked beans (good choice, given that they're pretty much inedible), Kelly thinks coffee is "gross", caleigh likes whipped cream frappuccinos without cream, sugar and without coffee, and (over in the Politics forum) White_Male_Canada got "owned" (in correct English: he had his ass handed to him on a plate, he got his ass kicked so bad it came out through his nose etc, etc). Again. Repeatedly.

You have to laugh. After all, you couldn't make it up. Well, you could, but would you ever want to? awe man im so hopin you aernt referring me as White_Male_Canada god damn it ive been called alot of things but that aint one of them

chefmike
04-26-2007, 09:22 PM
He's not referring to you as White_Male_Canada aka White_Male_Pantywaist, Lisa. He's referring to an obnoxious troll in the Politics and Religion section, and he gets his ass handed to him on a daily basis there...

Kriss
04-26-2007, 09:35 PM
I've decide to resurrect this post.

Gotta say I love the Weekly round up LG. Excellent stuff, can this be a regular column separate from the bitching thread? BTW, since you seem to psot exactly the same links/sarcastic insults as me only two hours before i do and i suspect that you may be slightly intelligent (aka read the guardian) ,,,Don't you just love Grace Dent's soap opera round-up. Damn ,that woman is sexy, despite her fucked up teeth.

And thanks for letting me know what goes on in the politics and religion board/padded cell. I daren't go there, i spout enough crap here, i'll just end end up in guantanamo in 3 weeks if i post there. (as you read this c.i.a. agents are scanning all my old posts for 'sedition and anti-bushisms' after their internet spy bots picked out the above mention of the word 'gauntanamo'. damn, did it again)

awe man im so hopin you aernt referring me as White_Male_Canada god damn it ive been called alot of things but that aint one of them

You haven't met W.M.C. ? oh you haven't lived. Now , I'll get on my high horse when the girls squabble but I'mn all up for a bit of bullying when W.M.C. or T-fan is getting roasted. :oops: :shrug

wombat33
04-26-2007, 09:54 PM

You have to laugh. After all, you couldn't make it up. Well, you could, but would you ever want to?

I feel left out.

Vicki Richter
04-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Actually, I am a bit shocked to see me singled out against Kelly like that.

Arianna, Julie, Jen, Lisa, and others have also spoken out about her - some a lot more viciously than I ever have. Regardless, a lot more than just me and Arianna.

But that's cool... I guess you are a selective reader.

Vicki Richter
04-26-2007, 10:06 PM

LG - You are being ridiculous. I wasn't even involved in any of this until 2 days a go and if you check, my post count has dwindled significantly. I was called terrible names and accused of posting as an alternate for absolutely nothing I did. When it was proven by the mods that I wasn't involved, I simply asked for an apology. When I didn't get one, and was told "no way in hell" I reacted like I did.

Kelly was already under heat from various girls before I even joined in the fray. So singling me out when I came in on the tail end of this is retarded and shows your lack of attention to detail. Read that whole initial post where Kelly and Julie are going at it.

My "truce" was based upon the fact that I didn't want to keep heckling anyone on here. I proposed the truce and I upheld it. If you guys can tolerate the spam postings and fake persona, then great. I am content to allow you to enjoy that.

However, if I am personally attacked, I have no reason not to defend myself.

suckseed
04-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Aw, Vicki, we all love you.
It just got real confusing who said what over multiple threads, and you're the one who gets written about because you're the 'big cheese'. The boss! The top dog! The head honcho!

LG
04-27-2007, 09:51 AM
awe man im so hopin you aernt referring me as White_Male_Canada god damn it ive been called alot of things but that aint one of them lol anyways i owe kelli and the rest of the board an apology for my part in this mess,i dunno if ill ever fit in here but i lost alittle respect for myself acting like a nutbar,sometimes my passion gets the better of me and i write things before i think it through and when my friend vicki got called names i kinda got alittle pissed anyways i know better then to knock people i dont even know so all this will blow over im sure and everything will get back to normal.

No Lisa, I'm not referring to you. Not unless your a liberal-baiting troll who frequents the Politics forum and makes himself look like a ass every time he posts something? Are you? I didn' t think so.

In any case, from my previous posts and my our pms, I'd imagine that you know I kinda like you.

For some real WMC inspired humour, look at Quinn's wonderful webpage:
http://white_male_pantywaist.justgotowned.com/

So now that we're cool, you can get back to the name-calling.

:D

LG
04-27-2007, 10:07 AM
Actually, I am a bit shocked to see me singled out against Kelly like that.

Arianna, Julie, Jen, Lisa, and others have also spoken out about her - some a lot more viciously than I ever have. Regardless, a lot more than just me and Arianna.

But that's cool... I guess you are a selective reader.

Just goes to show you can't please everyone. Vicki, honey, you know I love you (actually I think the word would be "lust" if we have to be accurate about it).

Am I a selective reader? You betcha! Have you ever tried to trawl through 40 pages of name-calling, finger-pointing and bitch-slapping just because you didn't have a clue what the fuck was going on?

Am I selective in my synopsis (that's a summary, to the neocons in the politics forum who might feel the need to look the word "synopsis" up)? Certainly, because when the 40 pages in question are tedious and the posts long-winded (and I'm not saying that your posts are anything but concise) and you can't be bothered to write very much becuase you're doing for free what you should actually be paid to do, then you have to be selective. So you pick the most salient parts (that's the "striking or prominent bits", for those who don't know), and the funniest bits and just put those in. I thought that Jen telling Kelly to suck on a diseased needle (or whatever she wrote, exactly) was very funny indeed, for example. Not very nice, but funny, nonetheless.

My point is that the arguing has dragged on. This is not the way that ladies should behave, even if they do have a meat and two veg between their legs. Then again, as someone else suggested, if it was between guys, we'de fight it out and then go to the pub for a pint. Either that or we'd bomb the hell out of each other with nuclear weapons.

And that Vicki, everybody, is my defense. which I present with all admiration and warmest (or is it dirtiest?) thoughts.

Now, how about a date?

MacShreach
04-27-2007, 01:16 PM
[quote=LG](as you read this c.i.a. agents are scanning all my old posts

Oh don't worry Kriss, Central Intelligence Agency is an oxymoron.

Remember that story a couple of years ago about a whisky distillery that found its phones were being tapped because the "C.I.A." thought the whisky stills pictured on the comapny website were bomb-making equipment? Yeah, like Ossie and the boys go around posting their bomb factories on the internet.

Kriss
04-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh don't worry Kriss, Central Intelligence Agency is an oxymoron.

I always thought it stood for Cocaine Into America.

Aw, Vicki, we all love you.It just got real confusing who said what over multiple threads, and you're the one who gets written about because you're the 'big cheese'. The boss! The top dog! The head honcho!

Hey Suckseed, when sucking up to someone, especially a beautiful lady, try not to describe them with words like "dog" or "cheese" :wink:

ausbeachstyle
04-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Que?

LG
04-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Que?

Reminds me of:

http://gfx.filmweb.pl/blog/3/5371.1.jpg
Basil — Manuel, there is too much butter on those trays.
Manuel — Que?
Basil — There is too much butter on those trays.
Manuel — No, no, Mr. Fawlty, uno dos tres.

LG
06-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Just bumping this up because (a) I think it's relevant to Thanos' thread and might help calm things down, and (b) I thought the input from everyone was great.

crayons
06-04-2007, 11:35 PM

Any others I've missed?

Yes, you forgot me. I'm in the I hate Kelly Shore camp, which includes her friend Manni.

LG
06-04-2007, 11:41 PM

Any others I've missed?

Yes, you forgot me. I'm in the I hate Kelly Shore camp, which includes her friend Manni.

I didn't like Moni much. Actually, she was the only person here I disliked. I was glad to see her go as were most people. Everyone else, including Kelly, I don't have a problem with. I don't even dislike the annoying neo-con over in the Politics Forum.

I'm just tired of all the arguments.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Let's see?!?!?!?!? Just where did I see that "Why Do People Hate"? thread??? :shrug

TJ347
06-05-2007, 08:02 AM
LG, arguments are unfortunate, but have a point of origin. So long as the problem goes unremedied, the argument will live on, as you know. Some times, you can resolve the issue, other times not. And as far as HA goes... Well, you tell me. You've been here longer. Has there ever been a case where two people really let bygones be bygones?

LG
06-05-2007, 09:43 AM
LG, arguments are unfortunate, but have a point of origin. So long as the problem goes unremedied, the argument will live on, as you know. Some times, you can resolve the issue, other times not. And as far as HA goes... Well, you tell me. You've been here longer. Has there ever been a case where two people really let bygones be bygones?

Apart from me getting along with guyone after a massive but short lived argument on the Politics forum (I actually warmed up to him after he actually found one of my remarks about him humorous, and since then we like to piss each other off, but we refrain from getting personal)? And the few cases of people placing others on 'ignore' (so not actually arguing, but not exactly being friendly either)? Well, now let me think....

Gimme a few days on that, will you? :lol:

TJ347
06-05-2007, 03:21 PM

You have ONE hour... :lol:

LG
06-05-2007, 07:32 PM

You have ONE hour... :lol:

I guess my hour is up... And I guess the answer is no :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
All the girls have been at peace for awhile.

LG
06-05-2007, 07:56 PM

I agree. This is a good thing. Anything else give me a head ache and then I go off on one of my rants.

Peace is good. Let's keep it that way.

MrsKellyPierce
06-05-2007, 08:05 PM

I agree. This is a good thing. Anything else give me a head ache and then I go off on one of my rants.

Peace is good. Let's keep it that way. yeah but now it seems, it's guys versus girls in some instances. Guys have taken on the wall of the catty vixens.

TJ347
06-06-2007, 04:29 AM
yeah but now it seems, it's guys versus girls in some instances. Guys have taken on the ROLE of the catty vixens.

Kelly, I know very few cases where it seems to be a guys versus girls thing, and would point out that there is a difference between being an attacker and defending yourself from attack.

Off the top of my head, I can think of two or three guys giving girls grief lately, one of whom is still here, one who's been banned, and another who's supposedly left on his own. I would add that in only one of those cases was the attack completely unprovoked, and that's the one where the guy in question got banned.