PDA

View Full Version : Tim and Eric And Saul of the Mole Men

Legend
02-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Both shows seem to be getting better each week,but between the two saul of the mole men is my favorite BTW anyone else catch either show by any chance if so what did you think?

"I sit down when i pee" Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Great Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYD_D2n4kVA

Saul Of the Mole Men Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO62HCLcWro

You can watch the full epsiodes of both shows on the fix,

http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/

tsntx
02-27-2007, 01:11 AM
adult swim needs to stop doing these shitty live action shows... more venture bros and robot chicken and less of this bs

Legend
02-27-2007, 02:08 AM
adult swim needs to stop doing these shitty live action shows... more venture bros and robot chicken and less of this bs

Come on you gonna admit some of the live action shows are really funny not venture bros funny but funny,i'll take a funny live action show over crap like assy mcgee and metalocalypse anyday.

Jen dont diss live action just yet because later on this year we will have a live action venture bros movie. Now i got three words for you....

Go Team Venture!

tsntx
02-27-2007, 02:26 AM
lol ... yeah adult swim has gone to crap lately... real movie? awesome... maybe some live action shows are decent but not the 2 u mentioned ....

tim n eric awful show horrible job

Legend
02-27-2007, 02:42 AM
lol ... yeah adult swim has gone to crap lately... real movie? awesome... maybe some live action shows are decent but not the 2 u mentioned ....

Just give them a chance before you write them off.

"tim n eric awful show horrible job" LOL at least tim and eric is somewhat funny did you see tom goes to mayor now talk about crap.

Oli
02-27-2007, 03:53 AM
did you see tom goes to mayor now talk about crap.

Agreed, but Moral Orel and Frisky Dingo are hilarious

Legend
02-27-2007, 04:48 AM
did you see tom goes to mayor now talk about crap.

Agreed, but Moral Orel and Frisky Dingo are hilarious

Moral Orel,one of adult swim's funniest shows ever it takes making fun of religion,sexuality to a whole other level,each episode starts out with someone committing a sin and then after the bashing begins for instant when orel thought that nothing could make him fearful because god is with him all the time so he wants to make god angry and starts breaking all ten 10 Commandments.

One of my favorite epsiodes is when orel gets addicted to crack,he befriends a poor drug dealer and starts to help him in return the poor drug dealer guy gives him crack for his help and being a Christian orel cant refuse and waste this gift from the poor homeless guy, though out the episode orel thinks by doing crack and buying it from this homeless poor guy its the right Christian thing to do

Another good one is when orel decided that god didn't want him to waste anything so he started to drink his own urine and decided to sell it as an sports drink he figure it didnt cost him anything to make so he could make profit from it.

This is one of the most brilliantly written comedic shows out there now.

tsntx
02-27-2007, 04:51 AM
morel orel is ok... but frisky dingo is fucking awesome

werwt22
02-27-2007, 06:26 PM
LMAO Have you seen the commercial for The Tim and Eric awesome show with the black guy missing teeth and the teddy bear that looks highed up? LOL It's hilarious. But I do agree Adult swim has been shitty lately. I love my Full Metal Alchemist. Inuyasha, Family Guy, and Futurama. Full Metal Alchemist takes the cake by far though. One anime with one of the most captivating story lines ever. I heard Bleach was pretty good also.

Legend
10-22-2007, 10:39 AM

tim n eric awful show horrible job]

I got some good and bad news for you,the good news is that saul of the molemen won't be coming back and now for the bad news adult swim signed up for more epsiodes of tim and eric's awesome show.

Legend
10-22-2007, 10:42 AM
LMAO Have you seen the commercial for The Tim and Eric awesome show with the black guy missing teeth and the teddy bear that looks highed up? LOL It's hilarious. But I do agree Adult swim has been shitty lately. I love my Full Metal Alchemist. Inuyasha, Family Guy, and Futurama. Full Metal Alchemist takes the cake by far though. One anime with one of the most captivating story lines ever. I heard Bleach was pretty good also.

FMA,one of the best anime shows ever,i still remember the laws of equivalent exchange.Bleach is my currect favorite show i'm on the soul society arc.

stillies77
10-22-2007, 02:49 PM
these shows suck dick.

Don Ho
10-22-2007, 07:42 PM
I'd have to say Tim & Eric is really funny. I didn't like it at first but once I watched a few episodes I was hooked. Venture Brothers is one of the funniest shows on adult swim, the second season was even funnier than the first.I think the only show I don't like is The Oblongs.
Has anyone watched Death Note yet? That blew me away, way better than the 2 movies, more creepy.
I wish adult swim would have at least one night with nothing but anime.
Aqua teen hunger force is by far my absolute fav though, hands down!

Legend
10-23-2007, 03:56 AM
I'd have to say Tim & Eric is really funny. I didn't like it at first but once I watched a few episodes I was hooked. Venture Brothers is one of the funniest shows on adult swim, the second season was even funnier than the first.I think the only show I don't like is The Oblongs.
Has anyone watched Death Note yet? That blew me away, way better than the 2 movies, more creepy.
I wish adult swim would have at least one night with nothing but anime.
Aqua teen hunger force is by far my absolute fav though, hands down!

There are quite a few venture bros fans on here,their was talk of a live action movie but i don't know what the heck happened to that project.ATHF is adult swim's bread and butter show,i wish the movie would have done better though.

manbearpig
10-23-2007, 07:22 AM

Amen to that! Now there's a woman with good taste. Adult Swim had its best moments when it first started cuz you weren't expecting it. I mean, really, did you see it coming? The first 3 years were insane.

That said, fxck tim and eric...and Tom Goes To the Mayor..and Saul of the Mole Men.

werwt22
10-24-2007, 07:30 PM

FMA,one of the best anime shows ever,i still remember the laws of equivalent exchange.Bleach is my currect favorite show i'm on the soul society arc.

Bleach does seem pretty good but the story line is poorly put together. It takes like 5-10 episodes of watching before you really even know what your watching and who the characters are and the storyline is all over the place. Naruto has been my fav for the past few months.

Legend
10-25-2007, 10:21 AM

Bleach does seem pretty good but the story line is poorly put together. It takes like 5-10 episodes of watching before you really even know what your watching and who the characters are and the storyline is all over the place. Naruto has been my fav for the past few months.

LOL,you aren't kidding when i first started to watch it i did know what the plot was and why or who are those people were fighting ghosts aka hollows but now i pretty much know everything about the series including most of the characters and the plot.How far ahead of naruto are you?I'm currently on the manga which is at chapter 375.

manbearpig
10-25-2007, 12:37 PM

Naruto FTW!!