PDA

View Full Version : has anyone been with Araujo?

suckseed
11-08-2004, 07:09 PM
A year or so ago I found Patricia advertising as a visitor to LA. Anyone here ever been with her? I'd like to know about Danielle too of course, but while I'm not sure I think we don't do that here out of respect for the girls that actually participate. But if it IS okay with D., and any of you know...well, fill me in! (insert pun here)

Danielle Foxxx
11-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Of corse it's ok with me...I like to know as well...LOL kisses :P

seaman
11-08-2004, 08:34 PM
I've met Patricia Araujo in Rio and there is no way that she was actually in LA. It is almost impossible for a brazilian girl, much less a transsexual, to get a tourist visa to the US unless they have a professional job, connected family, or both. Patricia has neither.

She was an OK session but US standards and crappy by brasilian standards. Pretty face but an unbelievably terrible boob and nose job.

suckseed
11-08-2004, 08:44 PM
must be my mistake - maybe there was a poser, because I remember being pretty excited about seeing her in the u.s... what a shame about her surgery...her nose does seem a little chopped in some of her photos, and i've read elsewhere about her boobjob. These poor girls that can't get more than substandard surgery.

GroobySteven
11-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Definately a poser - she never came to USA.
I know both girls you mentioned and agree with Seaman.
Danielle Evanglista is a phenonomen. Always horny - always nasty.
seanchai