PDA

View Full Version : I WON

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 08:48 AM
5 bucks on my first lotter ticket on a dollar scratch lol I am sure thats nothing to be excited abot to you regular scratchers but I got excited :lol: I can buy a cheeseburger now to fatten me up :lol:

tsntx
02-26-2007, 08:57 AM
5 bucks on my first lotter ticket on a dollar scratch lol I am sure thats nothing to be excited abot to you regular scratchers but I got excited :lol: I can buy a cheeseburger now to fatten me up :lol:

lol i won $7 total $3 and $4 on 2 $1 tickets

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 08:58 AM

lol i won $7 total $3 and $4 on 2 $1 tickets awe you won more than me! Hey did they discontine Kalaidescope colors I never see them in the MAC stores around here.

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:10 AM
nad you say your not an attention whore. :?: I am choosing to ignore all hate monger comments. It was about a lottery ticket lol

loki
02-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets.

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets. lol How do people win those big amounts off those scratch offs??

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:14 AM
pathetic, do you ever have a worth while thread, or thought. No? I prefer it that way.

Legend
02-26-2007, 09:18 AM

And i can assure you that won't be your last time,once you start playing you can get hook but when you spend a couple of hundred without winning other then a a dollar or two you realize why you didn't play in the first place.

loki
02-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets. lol How do people win those big amounts off those scratch offs??I have no idea. One of my friends who is VERY well off actually won $1000 the first time he bought one. I know this is true because i was there.

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:20 AM

And can assure you that won't be your last time,once you start playing you can get hook but when you spend a couple of hundred without winning other then a a dollar or two you realize why you didn't play in the first place. lol I actually didn't find it that fun, but I'd like to do that ball one how do you do that? I was too embarassed to ask the gas station attendendant. It's okay if you're looked at as retarded online :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets. lol How do people win those big amounts off those scratch offs??I have no idea. One of my friends who is VERY well off actually won $1000 the first time he bought one. I know this is true because i was there. are you serious pfft on him! lol

loki
02-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets. lol How do people win those big amounts off those scratch offs??I have no idea. One of my friends who is VERY well off actually won $1000 the first time he bought one. I know this is true because i was there. are you serious pfft on him! lolYes i am. We were partying and needed some smokes. So we went to superamerica and the little shit bought one and won!

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets. lol How do people win those big amounts off those scratch offs??I have no idea. One of my friends who is VERY well off actually won $1000 the first time he bought one. I know this is true because i was there. are you serious pfft on him! lolYes i am. We were partying and needed some smokes. So we went to superamerica and the little shit bought one and won! did you go to a stripclub after lol

loki
02-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets. lol How do people win those big amounts off those scratch offs??I have no idea. One of my friends who is VERY well off actually won $1000 the first time he bought one. I know this is true because i was there. are you serious pfft on him! lolYes i am. We were partying and needed some smokes. So we went to superamerica and the little shit bought one and won! did you go to a stripclub after lolI never went to clubs much.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-26-2007, 09:38 AM
no Kelly, we all won with you puttin up that avatar
gotdayum

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Lucky fuckers.I never win on lottery tickets. lol How do people win those big amounts off those scratch offs??I have no idea. One of my friends who is VERY well off actually won $1000 the first time he bought one. I know this is true because i was there. are you serious pfft on him! lolYes i am. We were partying and needed some smokes. So we went to superamerica and the little shit bought one and won! did you go to a stripclub after lolI never went to clubs much. yeah me either I'm a homebody! I did when I was younger!

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 09:39 AM
gotdayum lol thanks babe

Kabuki
02-26-2007, 09:41 AM
gotdayum

The new avatar photo is certainly hot, and it's Kelly. I still don't know why she uses the fakes when she looks like this :shrug

wendy48088
02-26-2007, 11:47 AM
* Deleted *

scorpion
02-26-2007, 01:57 PM
The only I have won was a swimming competition.
But then I was only a little sperm. 8)

specialk
02-26-2007, 01:59 PM

LOL,,,good one Scorps!!

loki
02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
But then I was only a little sperm. 8) That response deserves an award. :lol: :lol: :lol:

peggygee
02-26-2007, 07:09 PM

Now that was funny.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/sign_nothing_funny.gif

gimmeurblood
02-26-2007, 08:11 PM
my first scrach off i won a hundred bucks, i was 15 at the time, i decided to quit while i was ahead

hwbs
02-26-2007, 08:39 PM
a scratch off is simply a tax for people who are bad at math...

whenever you go to the inside of a gas station to pay , you have to deal with these scratch off fuckers...they cant wait to get outside to scratch off their tickets...they should have their own lotto store so they can sit and waste each others time..btw what happens when they win on the tix? they just and buy more tickets, lmfao

tsntx
02-27-2007, 12:37 AM

lol i won $7 total $3 and $4 on 2 $1 tickets awe you won more than me! Hey did they discontine Kalaidescope colors I never see them in the MAC stores around here.

those are limited editions... they come out once a year

scorpion
02-27-2007, 01:47 AM

Now that was funny.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/sign_nothing_funny.gif

Funny..I was swimming four my life.

YasminLee
02-27-2007, 02:18 AM
tht's funny scorpion..guess we're all winners