PDA

View Full Version : How do you define Sex

blackmagic
02-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Today was my very first time to give my GF a blow job, it was gross and I almost threw up when she came in my mouth, but ended up running into the bathroom. I don’t think oral is my stuff, :puke

Now that I did Oral does that mean ive had sex? I mean ive heard it called oral sex but doesn’t sex mean penetration of the ass or vagina? Or is oral actually categorized as sex?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-26-2007, 07:39 AM
SEX: Oral (bj/cannilingus), Anal, Vaginal..i.e. anything that requires penetration for intimacy. Thats my definition of sex. ;)

So blackmagic, your gf is a transexual? Im just wondering because the "term" Blowjob is only and commonly used to refer to a penis getting fellatio.

:?:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2007, 07:46 AM
Today was my very first time to give my GF a blow job, it was gross and I almost threw up when she came in my mouth, but ended up running into the bathroom. I don’t think oral is my stuff, :puke

Now that I did Oral does that mean ive had sex? I mean ive heard it called oral sex but doesn’t sex mean penetration of the ass or vagina? Or is oral actually categorized as sex? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jericho
02-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Now that I did Oral does that mean ive had sex?

Own up...is that you Bill? :P

ezed
02-26-2007, 08:15 AM

Now that I did Oral does that mean ive had sex? I mean ive heard it called oral sex but doesn’t sex mean penetration of the ass or vagina? Or is oral actually categorized as sex?

WHY!!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!! :cry: What have these boards come to!!!!!!

blackmagic
02-26-2007, 09:43 AM
SEX: Oral (bj/cannilingus), Anal, Vaginal..i.e. anything that requires penetration for intimacy. Thats my definition of sex. ;)

So blackmagic, your gf is a transexual? Im just wondering because the "term" Blowjob is only and commonly used to refer to a penis getting fellatio.

:?:

~Kisses.

HTG

yes she is trans, more or less a crossdresser "24/5" at the moment but im sure she will go F/T soon

blackmagic
02-26-2007, 10:14 AM
WHY!!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!! :cry: What have these boards come to!!!!!!

:!: :!: :!:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-26-2007, 10:33 AM
yes she is trans, more or less a crossdresser "24/5" at the moment but im sure she will go F/T soon

Ok kewl. Im sorry to hear to that you didnt get to enjoy your first time giving oral.

~Kisses.

HTG

loki
02-26-2007, 10:48 AM
For me it's anything that has to do with the intimate physical stimulation of the genitals or other private regions of the body.

lincspoacher
02-26-2007, 02:34 PM
According to the Oxford English Dictionary .. SEX is "The property or quality by which organisms are classified as male or female on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions" ...

Unless of course you happen to live in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea (close to Harrod's) .. in which case "SEX" is what they keep the coal in .. :wink:

Just as a "Creche" in the same area refers to a Road Traffic Accident .. usually involving the Range Rover or "Daddies" Merc ... :lol:

Bye for now,

Poacher.

blackmagic
02-27-2007, 03:06 AM

Ok kewl. Im sorry to hear to that you didnt get to enjoy your first time giving oral.

~Kisses.

HTG

I wouldnt say i didnt enjoy it, the sucking part didnt hurt, didnt taste bad, if anything it was like a tasteless "gummy worm", I just didnt like cum in my mouth Im still grossed out by the taste of it. :roll:

chefmike
02-27-2007, 03:14 AM
:arrow:

specialk
02-27-2007, 03:18 AM
:arrow:

ROFLMAO...thanks C

scorpion
02-27-2007, 03:22 AM
For me it's anything that has to do with the intimate physical stimulation of the genitals or other private regions of the body.

Yes something in that way is it four mee to I guess. :roll:

trish
02-27-2007, 03:43 AM
it is a sad story. you sure trannys are for you?

in any case: you are not having sex until at least one of you is begging for release and you haven't had sex until both of you are panting with utter exhaustion, ecstatically glowing, covered with cum and perspiration, on top of a collapsed and ruined bed that will never recover.

wombat33
02-27-2007, 04:43 AM

Webster Dictionary -

Sex: Something Chef Mike, J, and Arianna never get.

Quinn
02-27-2007, 04:57 AM
What's considered sex? My two cents: if you orgasm, it's sex.

-Quinn

Kriss
02-27-2007, 05:12 AM
Unless of course you happen to live in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea ... in which case "SEX" is what they keep the coal in ....

Took me a while but very good. Did any Americans get that one?

suckseed
02-27-2007, 05:19 AM
Throwing up, in my opinion, shows that you're pretty conflicted about things.
Relax. Do you care about her? Then you probably owe it to her to prove that she doesn't disgust you.

You gotta get right back on the horse, guy!

blackmagic
02-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Throwing up, in my opinion, shows that you're pretty conflicted about things.
Relax. Do you care about her? Then you probably owe it to her to prove that she doesn't disgust you.

You gotta get right back on the horse, guy!

yeah i care, but seriously have any of you guys/girls whatever had cum in your mouth? I wouldnt say the taste is what got to me totally, its like cracking an egg open in your mouth and swallowing the yolk, it was my first time, im not used to the taste or it being ruiny i mean lol it looks like snot to be honest er crud whatever you wish to call it. Besides that I think I was just shocked when it happend.

"its not everyday you suck a dick and can tell when that person is about to cum"

blackmagic
02-27-2007, 06:51 AM
A tin a day keeps the biterness away :lol:

lol :lol:

brooklyn11222
02-27-2007, 06:55 AM
A tin a day keeps the biterness away :lol:

Is that really true? I thought that was an urban myth.

olite71
02-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Sex= What you do with people other than your wife.

lincspoacher
02-27-2007, 11:52 AM
You're probably right Kriss .. maybe it was just too "British" .. in which case I must apologise to our cousins.

Small clue .. substitute "Sacks" for "Sex" & "Crash" for "Creche" & you'll get the idea ... :wink:

Bye for now,

Poacher.