PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Hudson...................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-26-2007, 06:00 AM
Wow she won

Simon let that one slip by, huh

Congrats to her

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-26-2007, 06:08 AM
Yes congrats! She deserves her WIN (event thougth I was pulling for Kate Blanchet)! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

timxxx
02-26-2007, 06:18 AM
I have not seen it but I'm glad she won just to see Beyonce :angry face as Jennifer Hudson collects the Oscar :twisted:

solohansoso
02-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Yes congrats! She deserves her WIN (event thougth I was pulling for Kate Blanchet)! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

i was hoping kate won it too. she rules.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-26-2007, 06:31 AM
I have not seen it but I'm glad she won just to see Beyonce :angry face as Jennifer Hudson collects the Oscar :twisted:

????????????????????????????

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Beyonce, multiple Grammy winner

Jennifer, Oscar winner

Both made it IMO

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-26-2007, 06:39 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

i was hoping kate won it too. she rules.

I know solohansoso. I thought Kate's performance was Oscar award worthy! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

timxxx
02-26-2007, 06:58 AM
In Beyonce plan for global domination Dreamgirls was HER vehicle, to establish her as an A list Hollywood star. It wasn't part of the plan, for an fat girl,(I think Jennifer Hudson is gorgeous) American Idol reject to steal HER film & win an OSCAR too.

A Grammy is about millon times easier to win than an Oscar

stillies77
02-26-2007, 06:59 AM
i dunno as a fan of little miss sunshine i was just hoping abigail breslin would pull it off...oh well.

Legend
02-26-2007, 07:05 AM
In the end no one won because the oscar's were really boring, only movie i wanted to win won pan’s labyrinth.

stillies77
02-26-2007, 07:08 AM
i am dying to see that...my friend bought the soundtrack and we listened to it in his car...it was haunting.

qeuqheeg222
02-26-2007, 10:28 AM
she is soo hot and can belt it out like aretha.fuck yeah .i dont believe half the shit that comes out of beyonce"s mouth any way..she can sing great but the content of what she sing i dont think she has lived or experienced..more power to jennifer...

NadiaUSA
02-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Pans laberinth was too scary, I can believe how they pandered to the gore. I wanted Illusionist to win because it is so pretty.

Legend
02-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Pans laberinth was too scary, I can believe how they pandered to the gore. I wanted Illusionist to win because it is so pretty.

Because it was so pretty LOL yeah thats a great reason.

TheGuard
02-26-2007, 10:51 AM

Pan's Labrynth was the superior film, and I thought the visuals were more powerful, so in the end I was pleased with that. Though I'm at a loss as to why The Fountain wasn't nominated in this category, it was by far the most beautiful movie of 2006.

Lance.Trebor
02-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Well done to hellen Mirren she was superb
but I think I would have preffered this casting
http://i16.tinypic.com/448q2oh.jpg

AllanahStarrNYC
02-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Well done to hellen Mirren she was superb
but I think I would have preffered this casting
http://i16.tinypic.com/448q2oh.jpg

lmao THAT IS TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

I was all the way for Miss Hudson. She's a creat come back story and America LOVES a come back. I went to go see Dreamgirls @ the Ziegfield in NYC when it was in limited release and people cheered and stood up for her performance as if it were live on Broadway. I have NEVER experienced anything like that at a film. Though, I think Jennifer Holiday's performance is the STANDARD an the best-watch it on youtube and you will be blown away- J hud did a great job. J hud is also a very, very pretty girl and I think it is great that she represents a larger woman in Hollywood. It's amazing how money and a team can pull and bring the best out of someone. I am very excited to see how her career goes.

I thought Pan & The Queen were oustanding films. And Little Miss Sunshine was just BRILLIANT. I would have liked to see Eddie Murphy win-that was a big upset.