PDA

View Full Version : A Question for the Ladies

freak
02-25-2007, 09:09 PM
I was just reading some of the stories, and the ones I like are the ones about pick ups

How many of you ladies have gone out and got picked up by a guy and you didn't tell him you had a cock?

The first time I was with a t-girl I was leaving a club and a girl said if I gave he a ride she would give me a BJ, well she was giving me the best head I ever got and I felt a large lump in her panties, she tried to tell me it was a tampon but it got bigger, anyway I was hooked from then on. Never did see her again, wish I got the nerve to go farther with her.

Jennifer_English
02-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Never......

You never know how they could react.... I'm thinking some guys could get violent....

x

FiremanforTS
02-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Dude,

I respect the fact your all "into" the fantasy of that and all, but this is how some t-girls get [/b]seriously hurt. It's never cool for them not to tell because it is ultra dangerous.

Some "str8" guys would freak out because of their own insecurities.

Bryan

freak
02-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Dude,

I respect the fact your all "into" the fantasy of that and all, but this is how some t-girls get [/b]seriously hurt. It's never cool for them not to tell because it is ultra dangerous.

Some "str8" guys would freak out because of their own insecurities.

Bryan

I wasn't asking anyone to do it, I was just asking if it was done, thats all, Dude.