PDA

View Full Version : Why were these threads deleted?

spedius
02-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Hi all,

Today the thread "Pics & Clips - Sets & Previews" was deleted.

On 11th of February "Pics & Clips - Cumshots" was deleted.

On 10th of January "Pics & Clips - Bianca Freire" was deleted.

Could it be that someone is trying to send us a message?

If that's the case then why don't they write to us and tell us?

Have they absolutely no manners at all?

What do you think?

Spedius

chefmike
02-25-2007, 09:28 PM
I think you have plenty of threads.

Quit bitching.

spedius
02-25-2007, 09:39 PM
I think you have plenty of threads. Quit bitching.

Hi chefmike,

Thank you for your well reasoned and thought provoking comment.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

chefmike
02-25-2007, 09:48 PM
I think you have plenty of threads. Quit bitching.

Hi chefmike,

Thank you for your well reasoned and thought provoking comment.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

Glad that I could be of assistance, Tedious... :roll:

chefmike
02-25-2007, 09:51 PM
And by the way, it's "if you BUILD it, they will come", isn't it?

gaiseric
02-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Could it be that someone is trying to tell you to stop posting so many pix from other websites. If you persist in posting so many the way you do, there is always a chance you could screw it up for everyone else.
Just a thought. 8)

irish_rose
02-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Hey Spedius,
See how easy it is to be ridculed by the so called "regulars" that think they own and control the forum. I am with you buddy, you MAKE this forum what it is

spedius
02-25-2007, 10:19 PM

Hi chefmike,

Could your sig quote possibly be it's and not its?

Just a bit of reciprocity as a way of saying, thank you.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

suckseed
02-25-2007, 10:30 PM
You could spell it "it's" - but you'd be wrong.
"It's" = "it is"
"its" = possessive form of "it"

And speaking of deleting threads....I posted a couple of weeks ago what was intended to be a mildly humorous poke at Spedius (nothing personal man, but why exactly do you post all these links and never to my knowledge contribute elsewhere?)...anyway, my post was immediately deleted, at which point I became convinced that 'Spedius' was really a mod driving up traffic for HA....which is cool, it's your site, and I've checked out a clip or two from time to time....but, why the subterfuge :?:

spedius
02-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Could it be that someone is trying to tell you to stop posting so many pix from other websites. If you persist in posting so many the way you do, there is always a chance you could screw it up for everyone else. Just a thought. 8)

Hi gaiseric,

Thank you for your most sensible and polite comment.

It's something to think about.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

spedius
02-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Hey Spedius, See how easy it is to be ridculed by the so called "regulars" that think they own and control the forum. I am with you buddy, you MAKE this forum what it is

Hi irish_rose,

Thank you for the kind words of support and encouragement.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

spedius
02-25-2007, 10:52 PM
You could spell it "it's" - but you'd be wrong. "It's" = "it is" "its" = possessive form of "it" And speaking of deleting threads ....I posted a couple of weeks ago what was intended to be a mildly humorous poke at Spedius (nothing personal man, but why exactly do you post all these links and never to my knowledge contribute elsewhere?) ...anyway, my post was immediately deleted, at which point I became convinced that 'Spedius' was really a mod driving up traffic for HA....which is cool, it's your site, and I've checked out a clip or two from time to time....but, why the subterfuge :?:

Hi suckseed,

My bad, I'll have to go back to school to relearn the English language and grammar. :oops:

Yes, I noticed the thread but its deletion wasn't done by me and certainly not at my request.

No, I'm not a moderator here or anywere else and I never have been.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

suckseed
02-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Well, I try not to be rude to people myself unless they're asking for it. I think this is the first time I've ever read your thoughts! So, anyway....how are ya?
:wink:

freak
02-25-2007, 11:00 PM
You could spell it "it's" - but you'd be wrong.
"It's" = "it is" "its" = possessive form of "it" And speaking of deleting threads....I posted a couple of weeks ago what was intended to be a mildly humorous poke at Spedius (nothing personal man, but why exactly do you post all these links and never to my knowledge contribute elsewhere?) ...anyway, my post was immediately deleted, at which point I became convinced that 'Spedius' was really a mod driving up traffic for HA....which is cool, it's your site, and I've checked out a clip or two from time to time....but, why the subterfuge :?:

Hi suckseed,

My bad, I'll have to go back to school to relearn the English language. :oops:

Yes, I noticed the thread and it's deletion but I had nothing to do with that.

I'm not a moderator here or anywere else and I never have been.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

Its or It's?

Its is the possessive pronoun; it modifies a noun.

It's is a contraction of it is or it has.

Incorrect: The mother cat carried it's kitten in it's mouth.
(Possessive pronoun, no apostrophe)

Correct: The mother cat carried its kitten in its mouth.

Correct: I think it's going to rain today.
(Contraction of it is)

Correct: It's been a very long time.
(Contraction of it has)

I think it was right the first way :roll: :frustrated :google

spedius
02-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Well, I try not to be rude to people myself unless they're asking for it. I think this is the first time I've ever read your thoughts! So, anyway....how are ya? :wink:

Hi suckseed,

I'm fine, although pretty pissed off at the moment. Umpteen month's worth of effort wiped out at the click of a mouse by some unknown person for an unknown reason. Apart from that I'm in good health, thanks for asking.

How about you, are you well?

Spedius

chefmike
02-25-2007, 11:21 PM

Hi chefmike,

Could your sig quote possibly be it's and not its?

Just a bit of reciprocity as a way of saying, thank you.

Have a nice day.

Spedius

That's an historical quote, slick.

And as for your sig, tedious...well you misquoted a corny line from a mediocre movie, now didn't you?

spedius
02-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Its or It's? Its is the possessive pronoun; it modifies a noun. It's is a contraction of it is or it has.

(Contraction of it is)
(Contraction of it has)

Hi freak,

Many thanks for the English grammar lesson. :smile:

You've saved me from a fate worse than death, school. :roll:

Have a nice day.

Spedius

scorpion
02-25-2007, 11:49 PM
You become a member here four about 6 month ago and have already done 1788 post thats almost 10 a day. Im not sure but I think no one else come near this. So why worry about that someones have been deleted?

spedius
02-25-2007, 11:58 PM
That's an historical quote, slick. And as for your sig, tedious...well you misquoted a corny line from a mediocre movie, now didn't you?

Hi chefmike,

Yes I agree with you, both are/were corny, but hey, it's slightly better than nothing, isn't it?

And I even misquoted it as well, I'm totally ashamed of myself.

If I have to explain its significance here then perhaps it doesn't work.

Just out of curiosity, you being a well read person and all, which book is Emile Zola's quote from?

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 12:22 AM
You become a member here four about 6 month ago and have already done 1788 post thats almost 10 a day. Im not sure but I think no one else come near this. So why worry about that someones have been deleted?

Hi scorpion,

This is true, but that's not the point, we're talking about principals here.

Surely there's a right and wrong way to do things, and what about good manners?

Instead of knocking off a thread now and then why not delete them all? Ultimately that's probably what they're intending to do anyway.

On the upside, it'll give me more time to do other things.

Spedius

scorpion
02-26-2007, 12:30 AM
spedius..I think that you should bee proud about that number of posts you have created insted of iritate you about them who have been deleted.
Then if you see it as a question of principals ..Thats up to you. :wink:

chefmike
02-26-2007, 12:36 AM
That's an historical quote, slick. And as for your sig, tedious...well you misquoted a corny line from a mediocre movie, now didn't you?

Hi chefmike,

Yes I agree with you, both are/were corny, but hey, it's slightly better than nothing, isn't it?

And I even misquoted it as well, I'm totally ashamed of myself.

If I have to explain its significance here then perhaps it doesn't work.

Just out of curiosity, you being a well read person and all, which book is Emile Zola's quote from?

Spedius

You're quizzing me, tedious?

Well here's a quiz for you, grasshopper:

Q: How do you keep a moron in suspense?

A: I'll get back to you, tedious... :P

Dkg
02-26-2007, 12:39 AM
you're one of the biggest spammers ever and you don't realize it?

Not saying you post nothing but garbage but sometimes it's unwanted/needed etc.

spedius
02-26-2007, 12:44 AM
spedius..I think that you should bee proud about that number of posts you have created insted of iritate you about them who have been deleted. Then if you see it as a question of principals ..Thats up to you. :wink:

Hi scorpion,

You're probably right, but it's fun bandying words with people like chefmike, to name but a few.

We all need something to complain about now and then, don't we?

Keep well.

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 12:50 AM
You're quizzing me, tedious? Well here's a quiz for you, grasshopper: Q: How do you keep a moron in suspense? A: I'll get back to you, tedious... :P

Hi chefmike,

So we're at the name calling stage now, how very grown-up of you. :roll:

Although I do like your joke. :lol:

More please.

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 12:59 AM
you're one of the biggest spammers ever and you don't realize it? Not saying you post nothing but garbage but sometimes it's unwanted/needed etc.

Hi Dkg,

Welcome to the fray. :wink:

Ouch, I'm wounded to the quick by your accusation, spammer, moi? :smile:

So, my fine friend, what has been your worthwhile contributions to this board?

Have you made the occasional monosylabic comment, like "she's hot" or words to that effect?

Spedius

scorpion
02-26-2007, 01:21 AM
you're one of the biggest spammers ever and you don't realize it?

Not saying you post nothing but garbage but sometimes it's unwanted/needed etc.

I havent read al his posts so I cant give so much coments about them.

BlackAdder
02-26-2007, 01:54 AM
I agree with Chef, stfu Spedius...your threads are largely garbage spam.

spedius
02-26-2007, 01:58 AM

Hi scorpion,

You've no need to defend me. :smile:
I'm not too bothered by the things they write either to me or about me. :shrug

I don't take myself very seriously so how do you suppose I regard them? :wink:

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 02:13 AM
I agree with Chef, stfu Spedius...your threads are largely garbage spam.

Hi BlackAdder,

Welcome to the thread. :smile:

Of course you agree with chefmike, because you're another who adds little to this board accept to make up the numbers.

So how about an original thought from you, why are my threads "largely garbage spam"?

I'm waiting in breathless anticipation for you to lay some of your ascerbic wit and wisdom on me. :roll:

Spedius

wombat33
02-26-2007, 02:17 AM

Hi scorpion,

Spedius

Don't listen to the bad stuff Spedius.

I for one LOVe the avatar thread and think it was one of the best I ever saw.

As for the photo updates...................keep em coming bro.

Thanks for the great posts.

BlackAdder
02-26-2007, 02:20 AM
why dont you put it to a vote?

"Are my threads garbage spam"

or

"Are my threads positive contributions to this board"

Oh, btw, you dont know me and I havent posted in a long while....I dont need to lace my posts with ascerbic wit or wisdom....all that shit is just sophistry.

I just call it like i see it.

Get a fucking life.

spedius
02-26-2007, 02:20 AM
.. supplying you with free wackoff material when your "irish rose" ploy isn't exactly at the peak of popularity.

Hi Arianna,

You're most welcome here.

Unless of course you've come to join the attack on me. :wink:

Keep well.

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 02:26 AM
Don't listen to the bad stuff Spedius. I for one LOVe the avatar thread and think it was one of the best I ever saw. As for the photo updates...................keep em coming bro. Thanks for the great posts.

Hi wombat33,

It would seem that we're both going through the wars.

Thank you very much for the kind words of support and encouragement.

Keep well.

Spedius

chefmike
02-26-2007, 02:30 AM
LMFAO!

It sounds as though young tedious has his knickers in a knot...

Sorry tedious, but it's looking like your passive-aggressive attempts at humor are DOA, slick...

I guess it sucks to be you, Frances...

Better luck next time, zippy...

chefmike
02-26-2007, 02:34 AM
why dont you put it to a vote?

"Are my threads garbage spam"

or

"Are my threads positive contributions to this board"

Oh, btw, you dont know me and I havent posted in a long while....I dont need to lace my posts with ascerbic wit or wisdom....all that shit is just sophistry.

I just call it like i see it.

Get a fucking life.

Actually it's been done already BA, but perhaps it's time for another poll...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13649&start=0

scorpion
02-26-2007, 02:35 AM

Hi scorpion,

Spedius

Im not defend you but Im not judge you either.

spedius
02-26-2007, 02:41 AM
why dont you put it to a vote? "Are my threads garbage spam" or "Are my threads positive contributions to this board" Oh, btw, you dont know me and I havent posted in a long while....I dont need to lace my posts with ascerbic wit or wisdom....all that shit is just sophistry. I just call it like i see it. Get a fucking life.

Hi BlackAdder,

So you do have original thoughts, my bad. :oops:

Why on earth would I want to put it to the vote, please, I'm having a little bit of a problem getting my one cell brain around that? IIRC there has already been a rather inconclusive poll.

If you're going to try to give me a hard time at least you could come up with something a bit more cutting than "Get a fucking life". How moronic and disappointing.

And may I also say that BTW you don't know me either, so don't rush to make judgements based on what you've read.

Your turn.

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 02:56 AM
LMFAO! It sounds as though young tedious has his knickers in a knot... Sorry tedious, but it's looking like your passive-aggressive attempts at humor are DOA, slick... I guess it sucks to be you, Frances... Better luck next time, zippy...

Hi chefmike,

So it's all come down to name calling, snidey remarks and what's next, hair pulling?

What's the matter, have you wet your nappies again or have you thrown your toys out of the pram?

You really ought to grow up instead of trying to belittle all and sundry.

I'm neither impressed nor do I feel belittled by you, for you are what in most circles would be described as a sad case in need of some serious therapy.

Get some help man.

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 03:00 AM
Im not defend you but Im not judge you either.

Hi scorpion,

That's comforting to know. :smile:

Spedius

spedius
02-26-2007, 03:04 AM
No, Spedius. Although I honestly don't bother looking at your threads, I actually find them fairly innocuous at this point.

Hi Arianna,

Thanks for not joining in. :smile:

Spedius

chefmike
02-26-2007, 03:21 AM
for you are what in most circles would be described as a sad case in need of some serious therapy.

You've been talking to mom?

spedius
02-26-2007, 03:38 AM
for you are what in most circles would be described as a sad case in need of some serious therapy. You've been talking to mom?

Hi chefmike,

So are you prepared to have some sensible dialogue now or do you wish to continue making an even greater fool of yourself?

I wasn't quizzing you about Emile Zola, it was a serious question. I guess I could have possibly looked it up using Google but I wanted you to demonstrate your knowledge. I was trying to build a bridge between us.

So which book did your quote come from?

Oh and BTW, I couldn't care less what you call me as long as it's not too early in the morning.

Keep well.

Spedius

tubgirl
02-26-2007, 03:56 AM
so, wait...

arianna's thread about her posts getting deleted is good.

spedius' posts about his getting deleted is bad?

yeah, makes sense to me...

spedius
02-26-2007, 04:08 AM
so, wait... arianna's thread about her posts getting deleted is good. spedius' posts about his getting deleted is bad? yeah, makes sense to me...

Hi tubgirl,

Welcome to this thread. :smile:

I was unaware that Arianna was having her threads deleted, I don't read every thread, do you?

I can only complain about mine as I'm sure you would if it were happening to you.

Perhaps that makes sense to you?

Keep well.

Spedius

Jdeere562
02-26-2007, 04:38 AM
... supplying you with free wackoff material

That's why I enjoy this sight and keep coming back. The bickering is funny, but gets old. Keep the pics coming Spedius and thanks!

We are all in this little perverted group together for the same reason. Maybe we could all get along with each other?

Just my thoughts and best wishes to all,
Jdeere

tubgirl
02-26-2007, 05:29 AM
so, wait... arianna's thread about her posts getting deleted is good. spedius' posts about his getting deleted is bad? yeah, makes sense to me...

Hi tubgirl,

Welcome to this thread. :smile:

I was unaware that Arianna was having her threads deleted, I don't read every thread, do you?

I can only complain about mine as I'm sure you would if it were happening to you.

Perhaps that makes sense to you?

Keep well.

Spedius

spedius,

i agree with you asking about your thread deletions. your thoughts make perfect sense to me.

senseless bashing of others on here doesn't, however...

Legend
02-26-2007, 06:23 AM
It's rather annoying to see a full page with nothing but your threads consisting of the same thing,one or two but come on a whole page full of the same thing.That takes up other threads that might actually have a subject too discuss other then something related to big or penis.

ezed
02-26-2007, 07:44 AM
spedius,
Don't take it personal. Five pages of arguements with posters. Go to the mods and ask, they don't hide who they are. You don't seem to be getting overwhelming support from the masses which was probabaly the point of this campaign.

Stick with the pics, 10 second films suck especially when they're a teaser to a website. It ain't working anymore. The gig's up. Figure out a new angle and don't be so obvious.

Just constructive critism, like all posts on the boards. You had a good thing going, but you beat it to death. You can't sit on old ideas. Go back and be creative.

freak
02-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Its or It's? Its is the possessive pronoun; it modifies a noun. It's is a contraction of it is or it has.

(Contraction of it is)
(Contraction of it has)

Hi freak,

Many thanks for the English grammar lesson. :smile:

You've saved me from a fate worse than death, school. :roll:

Have a nice day.

Spedius

I didn't want it to sound rude, but /i was saying you were right

qeuqheeg222
02-26-2007, 10:49 AM
i love it speds conversin wit the masses and not scatter bombing us with posts he purloined from shemale cocktail...

qeuqheeg222
02-26-2007, 10:57 AM
p.s.grammar is intact.so feel free to attack that,you desire.seems like that is a m.o. around here.