PDA

View Full Version : The Zidane head-butt case

Coroner
02-24-2007, 04:49 AM
check this out, itīs sick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsLOnc_zS7Q

muhmuh
02-24-2007, 08:03 AM
i love the moment when he headbutted him so much i wanna have sex with it
he should have waited till the 119th minute though to give the italians back what they deserved :p

otherguy
02-24-2007, 09:23 AM
The Italians were such pussies, albeit skilled pussies. Trézéguet would still have missed his shot and the Frogs would have lost it anyhow regardless of Zidane's folly.

Call me a homer, but Alemania all the way!

Coroner
02-24-2007, 01:54 PM
:D Zidane has saved his own icon for all times with the head-butt otherwise wheīd be forgotten (soon) like many other great football players. And like said, the Italians really deserved this. France is the real champ although the Germans played the best football. They are masters in tactics.

cathare
02-24-2007, 02:06 PM
For me Mr Zidane must be suspended for live and give back all is trophees i don't like him he was a boring player,boring personnality..., Maradona that was a player...

Fuck the frenchies.....
lol lol

SHEMALE-LOVER2
02-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Zidane was one of the best Football Players ever.
He is a great guy.
I donīt want to know what the bastard Matterazzi said to him.

Go on Zidane!

SHEMALE-LOVER2
02-24-2007, 02:15 PM
ahh by the way old stuff!

Coroner
02-24-2007, 03:24 PM
ahh by the way old stuff!

man muss sich erinnern :)

TSCURIOUS
02-24-2007, 03:34 PM
From an American standpoint - Who Cares? It's soccer!
It's a sport for real sport drop outs!
Here, you never heard of Soccer Dad's - Only soccer Mom's

kornuto
02-24-2007, 03:42 PM
From an American standpoint - Who Cares? It's soccer!
It's a sport for real sport drop outs!
Here, you never heard of Soccer Dad's - Only soccer Mom's

Believe it.
I think different.

http://imagesforum.doctissimo.fr/mesimages/3520343/Italia%20Campione%20Del%20Mondo.jpg

a994
02-24-2007, 06:30 PM
I've seen the headbutt incident and it's not nearly half as intense as what goes on in a typical NFL game.

And I've seen plenty of sports incidents that were far worse than the Zidane incident.

muhmuh
02-25-2007, 04:07 AM
I've seen the headbutt incident and it's not nearly half as intense as what goes on in a typical NFL game.

if youre gonna play rugby take off the girly padding

TSCURIOUS
02-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Your Pic = My point exactly! In the USA - nobody cares about soccer on the level that the rest of the world does. Not to say it's not a sport though - just not here.
If we did, you'd have posted a pic with an American flag.
Pele tried years ago, some guy recently signed with a US team and it made the news for 30 seconds..

Coroner
02-25-2007, 05:48 AM
Itīs nothing wrong with that..... the whole world is sick for soccer and US-Americans not, so whereīs the problem? I personally donīt like American football but itīs sport, just not a sport people in Europe are interested in. American football is the American version of rugby or Gaelic football mostly played in Ireland. The Zidane head-butt has another meaning in soccer. Who knows what the Italian said to him and there are rules in soccer. Punching somebodyīs face is not too hard to understand. Have you ever seen Pele or Maradona dribbling? They were artists in that and thatīs not just running into someone like a bull. You need to create a plan in a time-period of seconds and u can only use ur feet. I donīt want to ake American football down, itīs hard to play, I only want to mention the difference between a head-butt in soccer and overrun in American football. And thereīs also lots of show-elements in American football :) just like in basketball (the slam-dunk destructions and such stuff) but I love basketball 8)

cheers

cedricvincent
02-25-2007, 02:47 PM
It's probably very difficult to understand for people not interested in football.
It was Zidane last football game and it was in the most important competition for a football player. He had retired and came back to help his team-mates to go there.

France-Italy in final after several defeat for italians against frenchs (as a frenchman, I remeber 2000 Euro very weel). In France (and many other country) he was considered like a football messiah.

In fact, I think it's difficult to explain to an american. The same way european people can't understand what's so interesting in base-ball, american football or racing cars on a ring.
Or to explain why you prefer Tgirls to regular girls ;)

Coroner
02-25-2007, 03:23 PM
"Or to explain why you prefer Tgirls to regular girls ;)"

Case solved, discussion closed :)

scorpion
02-26-2007, 12:07 AM
For me Mr Zidane must be suspended for live and give back all is trophees i don't like him he was a boring player,boring personnality..., Maradona that was a player...

Fuck the frenchies.....
lol lol

Zinedine Zidane est un du meilleur . Mon favorite personnel.

demmie
02-26-2007, 11:33 PM
Marco Materazzi got what he deserved. I've got my Zidane jersey on now.

Zidane's a beast.