PDA

View Full Version : Sports

scorpion
02-24-2007, 03:17 AM
How many on this forum do some kind of sport regulary?
When Im on fast ground i try to run 3-5 days a week and off shore i try to do the same days at weight training.
How about you? Are you taking care of your body?

bassman2546
02-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Weight train and do aerobic activity 5 days per week.

Golf in warm months.

Somedude21
02-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Isn't there a seperate forum for sports talk?

scorpion
02-24-2007, 04:26 AM
Isn't there a seperate forum for sports talk?

Yes Rookie there is but its dont mean that its forbidden to talk about it here on General Discussion

Rockford
02-24-2007, 05:25 AM
I work out with weights & run 4 days a week & play hockey & soccer.

blackmagic
02-24-2007, 08:04 AM
rugby on my friends dried lakebed, every saturday and football if the lake is filled, i dont workout anymore
:?

Mugai_hentaisha
02-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I work out 5 days a week. Although I do not consider them sports I do Aikido and Judo about 5 days a week total.

Itallianromeo
02-24-2007, 08:26 AM
I work out 6 days a week Im 5,9 185 LBS 8% body fat and i play Football in college. I studt thai boxing as well.

blackmagic
02-24-2007, 08:34 AM
I work out 6 days a week Im 5,9 185 LBS 8% body fat and i play Football in college. I studt thai boxing as well.

what college do you play for if you dont mind me asking? you dont have to answer if you dont want

Itallianromeo
02-24-2007, 08:35 AM

what college do you play for if you dont mind me asking? you dont have to answer if you dont want

I play for a JC in califonia

Itallianromeo
02-24-2007, 08:43 AM

I play Defensive back. I also switch from safety to corner sometimes. We run a tampa 2 style of defense int the secondary but our base in the front seven is a 3-4. I sometimes play in the box to stop the run as well.

blackmagic
02-24-2007, 08:55 AM
I play Defensive back. I also switch from safety to corner sometimes. We run a tampa 2 style of defense int the secondary but our base in the front seven is a 3-4. I sometimes play in the box to stop the run as well.

NICE!, I never got to play DB "I was in front of you" I played Mike Linebacker, and right guard lol , yes very tire some lol but we only had 40 players on the team. :D , Id give anything to play college ball, but lol theres no way im in shape for it anymore beside i dont think they let 20 year old walk ons play anymore lol :D

Itallianromeo
02-24-2007, 08:59 AM

NICE!, I never got to play DB "I was in front of you" I played Mike Linebacker, and right guard lol , yes very tire some lol but we only had 40 players on the team. :D , Id give anything to play college ball, but lol theres no way im in shape for it anymore beside i dont think they let 20 year old walk ons play anymore lol :D

I used to want to play the Mike posistion. LOL you just need to get back in shape. I was going to go to USF(south florida) but im pursuing my carrer rather then football. this was my last season. my fastest 40 ever was a 4.43.

Im going to miss football but Im going to need time for class,tests etc...

blackmagic
02-24-2007, 09:12 AM
I used to want to play the Mike posistion. LOL you just need to get back in shape. I was going to go to USF(south florida) but im pursuing my carrer rather then football. this was my last season. my fastest 40 ever was a 4.43.

O man I loved it so much, I just loved it to death, still wish I had the bod for it..... yeah you gotta take care of school first, your pretty smart no doubt, I applaud any guy or girl who can play football in college while studying its tough, I say that from the sense that I went to a prep school and had to throw away my career at age 16 because I got a flesh eating bacteria and almost died 2 times and it fucked up my school work big time

Itallianromeo
02-24-2007, 09:13 AM

O man I loved it so much, I just loved it to death, still wish I had the bod for it..... yeah you gotta take care of school first, your pretty smart no doubt, I applaud any guy or girl who can play football in college while studying its tough, I say that from the sense that I went to a prep school and had to throw away my career at age 16 because I got a flesh eating bacteria and almost died 2 times and it fucked up my school work big time

Damn, that sucks! how did you get your avatar to work?

blackmagic
02-24-2007, 10:39 AM

Damn, that sucks! how did you get your avatar to work?

Its a .GIF it should work if you upload one from photobucket :wink:

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/blackmagic20/

its on there

olite71
02-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I get up at 10:00pm in the morning a half hour before I go to bed and I run a marathon. Four days a week. On Fridays, I do a triatholon. Saturdays I take it easy with a six mile swim, and then I re-roof my house. Sunday from about 7:00am to 3:00pm I mow my lawn. I don't have a big lawn, but I mow it with a scissors. After that, I jog to the grocery store (with backpack) fill up on groceries, and jog back with the full pack. I make a huge dinner for myself and the neighbors to the left and the right. While they drink coffee, I do the dishes.

Sunday evenings, I give myself some alone time and do a crossword for fifteen minutes before going to bed. Then I repeat above. Been doing this for sixteen years, and have never been happier.

SHEMALE-LOVER2
02-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Only playing amarican sports.
I play Baseball in the fields.
But mostly I play Basketball on my little court at home.
Best sport in the world.
I love watching NBA and MLB but this is a problem in German Television.

blackmagic
02-24-2007, 07:51 PM
I get up at 10:00pm in the morning a half hour before I go to bed and I run a marathon. Four days a week. On Fridays, I do a triatholon. Saturdays I take it easy with a six mile swim, and then I re-roof my house. Sunday from about 7:00am to 3:00pm I mow my lawn. I don't have a big lawn, but I mow it with a scissors. After that, I jog to the grocery store (with backpack) fill up on groceries, and jog back with the full pack. I make a huge dinner for myself and the neighbors to the left and the right. While they drink coffee, I do the dishes.

Sunday evenings, I give myself some alone time and do a crossword for fifteen minutes before going to bed. Then I repeat above. Been doing this for sixteen years, and have never been happier.

lol and your going to try out for the ironman triathlon soon i too? :D

wombat33
02-24-2007, 08:28 PM
How many on this forum do some kind of sport regulary?
When Im on fast ground i try to run 3-5 days a week and off shore i try to do the same days at weight training.
How about you? Are you taking care of your body?

martial arts, free weights, powerlifting, run, football, baseball, golf, tennis, hockey, soccer..............should I go on???

stillies77
02-24-2007, 08:37 PM
NHL 2k7

Itallianromeo
02-24-2007, 09:20 PM
NHL 2k7

NHL????

Ill take madden 07 over any other sports games

stillies77
02-24-2007, 09:33 PM
football season is over...on tuesday it will be MLB 2K7

blackmagic
02-24-2007, 10:08 PM

:D LOL the AFL starts in march

Rochamerks21
02-24-2007, 10:27 PM
I play college hockey (ncaa D-3) but my career wil be over in the next few weeks....so it will be bar leagues for me.

Itallianromeo
02-25-2007, 12:48 AM

:D LOL the AFL starts in march

The season is never over for me LOL im training and watching the Nfl network

ezed
02-25-2007, 07:26 AM
I play college hockey (ncaa D-3) but my career wil be over in the next few weeks....so it will be bar leagues for me.

I've played with many ex D-3 players in bar leagues and other leagues. Welcome to the fold, don't stop playing or you''ll regret it.

Kriss
02-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Computer games are a sport, right?

bassman2546
02-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Do any of the TS girls pass the time with any sporting activities?

scorpion
02-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Computer games are a sport, right?
Sure they are.. :wink: As well as beer drinking are. :roll:

stillies77
02-26-2007, 12:44 AM
YESSS!!

actually i play hockey myself i alternate between defense and goaltending duties...im not too shabby at being a goalie but it hurts like motherfucker some nights.

scorpion
02-26-2007, 01:31 AM
USA is a hockey nation like Sweden. Four the first time in my life I begin to support a hockey team four some month ago. Why?
I moved to sweden in october and live not far away from Malmo "Swedens 3rd biggest city" They have a hockey team..And how do you think there is going four them...They are at absolutly at last place in the swedich league..
Typic :evil: