PDA

View Full Version : Share your Fantasies

elo
02-24-2007, 12:54 AM
One of my fantasies is me and dozens and dozens of Tgirls in a bukkake.I lick their their cocks and balls,deeeepthroat them.Fuck and lick their gapping tushys with my tongue and every girl comes in my mouth and i swallow their tasty cum.Yummy :D

What are your fantasies?Fulfilled or unfulfilled,please share. :)

The Guardian
02-24-2007, 03:19 AM
Mine is quite simple. Meeting a lady, having dinner, going to a movie, or bowling....something fun. If we click then BEDTIME and both of us realizing that it's not what's in your pants, it's what's in your mind that counts. Of course the sex should be outrageous in the end. :D

crayons
02-24-2007, 03:25 AM
Mine would probably be a shemale bareback sandwich captured on video; after all 3 of us participants get our AIM tests back and both girls promise to jizz down my throat.

Fox
02-24-2007, 04:34 AM
I've always fantasized about sex in a public space. Not in front of other people, but somewhere like... under the bleechers. Or how giving her a blowjob in a janitor's closet at a busy high school/college campus.

Hm, remember those kissing booths they have at fairs where you pay a dollar or some shit and you get a kiss? No? Well anyway, it would be hot if she were manning one of those booths (not necessarily a kissing booth, just something where she's dealing with other people) that's real small where you can't see anything below her mid-torso from any angle and I'm down there on my knees unseen giving her a blowjob while she's doing a transaction with a customer or something.

Yeah...

blackmagic
02-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Mine would probably be a shemale bareback sandwich captured on video; after all 3 of us participants get our AIM tests back and both girls promise to jizz down my throat.

I think my favorite fantasy is fucking crayons even though shes a GG. at least i could finally say i got pussy ha LOL!!! :D

wombat33
02-25-2007, 07:55 AM
One of my fantasies is me and dozens and dozens of Tgirls in a bukkake.I lick their their cocks and balls,deeeepthroat them.Fuck and lick their gapping tushys with my tongue and every girl comes in my mouth and i swallow their tasty cum.Yummy :D

What are your fantasies?Fulfilled or unfulfilled,please share. :)

J and Arianna get a conscience and lose thier bitterness and stop attacking everyone.

elo
03-13-2007, 02:59 AM
bump

elo
03-24-2007, 08:29 PM
Since most of the board members seems to have no fantasies i share another one.

Me on my knees in doggy style or bend over and a bunch of Tgirls are taking me from behind,wrecking my ass! :smoking

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Two hot hung jocks at once

elo
03-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Two hot hung jocks at onceA double anal? :D

blackmagic
03-24-2007, 10:08 PM

:shock: O man dont you know she would be screaming !!!

elo
03-24-2007, 10:31 PM

:shock: O man dont you know she would be screaming !!!Of course she would.Screams of joy!!! :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Naw I am more a top than a bottom..they'd be bending over for me lol

elo
03-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Naw I am more a top than a bottom..they'd be bending over for me lolThen i would suggest double anal with me bending over for you and a tgirlfriend of yours. :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Naw I am more a top than a bottom..they'd be bending over for me lolThen i would suggest double anal with me bending over for you and a tgirlfriend of yours. :) :lol:

Trogdor
03-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Might sound sad, but I want a girl who will NOT give me the dreaded, "Can't we just be friends?" speech and instead say, "Yes, it's a date!". :P

blackmagic
03-24-2007, 11:39 PM

:cry: all the hot girls* are tops!!! :cry:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/crying-022.gif

peggygee
03-25-2007, 12:36 AM
To be mutually, madly, passionately in love at least once more.

Then with the intimacy, and trust we can get to all the freaky-deaky stuff 8)

hwbs
03-25-2007, 02:08 AM
:smoking

elo
03-25-2007, 02:13 AM
:smoking :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-25-2007, 02:16 AM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/crying-022.gifI'm versatile but prefer the sticker lol

hwbs
03-25-2007, 02:18 AM
sorry ...I copied and forgot to paste...another blonde moment...I don't really have any fantasies off the top of my head...im a Scorpio and I act out mine instead of waiting for them to be magically granted....it helps to date girls that share the same passion for sex as you do.....I always thought the Senfeld episode where George wanted to have sex while eating a pastrami sandwich was pretty funny.. :lol:

crayons
03-25-2007, 04:06 AM
Wow, how I forgot about this thread. I like the people who fantasize about falling in love. I've never had such a fantasy- it's more like a goal I guess. My fantasies deal with my human appetitites. I'm just curious- for those who fantasize about falling in love, do you wake up wet (or hard) after a dream of walking down the aile with your loved one, looking into one anothers eyes and reciting marriage vows? Or what typically is the moment where your writhing in bed, tossing from the heat and esctasy? I'm just sooo curious. To me that's an odd thing to fantasize about.

And to the guy talking about J or Arianna attacking everyone being your fantasy, I bet you're one of those actors on the match dot com ads that will say anything to promote a product. Get my drift?

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-25-2007, 04:07 AM
Actually,I'd love the idea of Kelly and one of her TG friends topping me.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-25-2007, 04:11 AM
I have fantasies of falling in love,getting married,etc.However, my sex fantasies involve lots of TGs or even GGs with strap-ons.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-25-2007, 04:16 AM
One of my favorite fantasies involves Allanah,Gia,and Joanna Jet having their way with me. :) Again, this is just a fantasy.

olite71
03-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Wow, how I forgot about this thread. I like the people who fantasize about falling in love. I've never had such a fantasy- it's more like a goal I guess. My fantasies deal with my human appetitites. I'm just curious- for those who fantasize about falling in love, do you wake up wet (or hard) after a dream of walking down the aile with your loved one, looking into one anothers eyes and reciting marriage vows? Or what typically is the moment where your writhing in bed, tossing from the heat and esctasy? I'm just sooo curious. To me that's an odd thing to fantasize about.

And to the guy talking about J or Arianna attacking everyone being your fantasy, I bet you're one of those actors on the match dot com ads that will say anything to promote a product. Get my drift?

I agree, fantasies are usually moment-directed rather than goal directed. You fantasize about a sexual encounter, or about a great athletic moment...you make goals to "be happy" or in a "stable relationship."

Fantasies are often twoard things that fuck up your goals...and while this may seem counterintuitive at first, after realizing the "thrill" of the forbidden and dangerous, it becomes easy to embrace the logic (or illogic) of fantasies---half of their allure (if not more) is in the forbidden or dangerous natures of them.

TJT
03-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Salma Hayek makes me her lover and buys me my own private pizzeria.

Aragon21
03-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Salma Hayek makes me her lover and buys me my own private pizzeria.
You really are dreaming! :lol:

I'm just curious- for those who fantasize about falling in love, do you wake up wet (or hard) after a dream of walking down the aile with your loved one, looking into one anothers eyes and reciting marriage vows? Or what typically is the moment where your writhing in bed, tossing from the heat and esctasy? I'm just sooo curious. To me that's an odd thing to fantasize about.
Well I do have dreams like those from time to time.

But what happens after the ceremony is what twists the sheets all up. :lol:

a994
03-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Aside from the usual scenario of being gang-banged by 5-20 beautiful and horny t-ladies, I'm dreaming right now of being raped (with lots of lube) by Alessandra Noguiera for an hour before she shoots her massive load in my mouth and face and makes me swallow it all. Then I top the heck out of her. Later we spend a hot evening making long, passionate love to each other (with lots of French kissing), my tongue slowly tasting every inch of Alessandra's body before we have intercourse.

And the next evening I do the same thing to Monica Lewinsky (spending plenty of time making love to her beautiful, freshly-washed feet) and repeat the same with Daisy Fuentes the next night.

a994
03-26-2007, 08:51 PM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/crying-022.gif

If so, there is hope. :D

Prospero
03-31-2007, 06:51 PM
My fantasy - well it has to be a shemale gang bang with abour four or five of the most beautiful T Girls (I'm into brunettes mainly) all of us with a clean bill of health. Then its an all nighter with them using me anywhichway... holding me down, fucking me, using my mouth, cumming in and on me, being sensual and rough.... and finally after they're sated turnin g their attention to a sensual build up for me which prodiuces the mother of all orgams. Then we'd all fall alseep in a big hot satisfied tangled knot.

onetonner2000
04-01-2007, 03:33 AM
would love to bi in a an underwater tussle with two syncronized t girls and let them win,,

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-01-2007, 03:54 AM

LOL Very "Amadeus". No wonder it still remains to be..just a fantasy! LOL :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

freak
04-01-2007, 04:13 AM
I have had this one for some time now, ever sense I seen a t-girl getting fucked in an alley by a club but in view of anyone driving by on a busy street "79th in Miami" I want to be getting my white ass fucked by 2 black t-girls on the hood of someones car were people can see from a distance. One girls fucking me hard as the other is jamming herself down my throat. Both girls give me a facial and send me on my way with cum all over my face and hair.

You asked for my fantasy

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 04:18 AM
To meet a nice, sincere, honest, smart, attractive tgirl and have a relationship.

Interestingly enough all the fantasies listed so far can be bought with money, mine can't.

freak
04-01-2007, 04:56 AM
To meet a nice, sincere, honest, smart, attractive tgirl and have a relationship.

Interestingly enough all the fantasies listed so far can be bought with money, mine can't.

why not ask for the easter bunny too?

everything can be bought with enough money, even yours

whatsupwithat
04-01-2007, 06:37 AM

why not ask for the easter bunny too?

I thought about that. But apparently asking for a nice, sincere, honest, smart, attractive tgirl was more than enough already.

elo
04-01-2007, 06:26 PM

LOL Very "Amadeus". No wonder it still remains to be..just a fantasy! LOL :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTGAmadeus?What has Wolfie to with my dream?Is it a american expression?

And besides who knows?Happened fantasys came true. :)

Lone Wolf
04-01-2007, 06:37 PM
My fantasy is having a night of pleasure with kelly Shore

elo
10-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Heres a fantasie that came today to my mind.

Me and a girl in front of the TV(Television).She doggiestyle leaned on a stool on the floor,me banging her from behind while we watch sport.

elo
10-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Heres another one.

We go to sleep.We lay on a bed in 69.I fall asleep with her cock in my mouth and she with mine. :sleep

elo
10-26-2007, 01:03 AM
Again me:

Me giving her head while she is making a phone call.

wombat33
10-26-2007, 02:38 AM
THERE ARE NO STD'S

IT'S EASY TO PICK UP TOP SHELF T-GIRLS AND GG GIRLS

I MOVE IN WITH 12 OF THEM (6 GG'S AND 6 TG'S) IN A MANSION.

I HAVE MY SIDE........THEY HAVE THIERS

WE MEET IN THE MIDDLE FOR RIDICULOUS SEX AND CRAZT TIMES.

I AM FILTHY RICH

MICHAEL VICK GOES TO JAIL

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 02:43 AM
lol @ WE MEET IN THE MIDDLE FOR RIDICULOUS SEX AND CRAZY TIMES.

saifan
10-26-2007, 05:15 AM
I'll give it a go. Threesome with me, a TS, and a GG. Lots of foreplay including getting a rim job from the GG while getting head from the TS.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-26-2007, 05:32 AM
NOOOO...my fantasies are mine, you can't have them. Besides Beardedone, mbf, elo and honda don't have real good ones...they'll just plagerize mine!!!

Bigguy
10-26-2007, 05:49 AM
I've lived out some of my basic fantasies which would be pretty tame for this board. So how about a crazy one that would never happen:

Ever see the movie Ground Hog's Day? That be my fantasy except have it happen in NYC. Think about it, I could wake up every day and explore everything and everybody I could. I could go win some cash with quick draw because I would figure out the numbers and then hit a chick from Eros. Then another the next (same) day, then another, then another...
Never have to worry about diseases, getting arrested, dying, all will get reset back to normal then next day.

How's that for a bizarre fantasy? :lol:

justatransgirl
10-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Mine would be to make it in the back seat of my new corvette with Corvettedude...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

macfan
10-26-2007, 11:42 AM
My fantasy would be having a nice smooth, bronzed Turkish, Italian, or Brazilian girl wearing some sexy lingerie, she slowly strip teases for me as I visualize her magnificent grace and beauty. I call her over to me and take charge of the situation by slowly seducing her, giving her full pleasure and watching her eyes to see her emotions in the moment and saying to myself I'm the man and just when she thinks I am finished I would then ask her if she is ready to get fucked and she sure will be. :)

SexyMagdi
10-27-2007, 02:27 AM
I want to have two very beautiful and sexy trannies have thier way with me. hehehe

Mr Briggs
10-27-2007, 11:13 PM
I'd have to say waking up to the surprise of Mariana and Mia's cocks resting on my face waiting to be sucked while mint and nefertiti watch and wait for their turn.

whatsupwithat
10-27-2007, 11:15 PM
doing it all with someone i love and that loves me. :)