PDA

View Full Version : SMELLY PEOPLE

shemale_ass_eater
02-23-2007, 10:54 PM
:roll:
Oh man so I go to the "great" village cafe last night and hook up with some ts I've never seen before. Not only did she have A LOT of body hair but when she dropped her pants she literraly smelled like SHIT. I had no clue wat it was but the scent stayed with me till I changed & showered (no assholes it wasn't me). I honestly threw up 5 seconds after her finishing my standing bj (hey u know I had to let her finish). I actually almost blew chunks right on top of her head but I held it in like champ. Word of advice if u guys come across a short central american lookin (claims she's from DR) ts with lots of make up in the village cafe STAY AWAY

Quinn
02-23-2007, 11:05 PM
LOl... At least you were gentleman enough not to let a little thing like her complete lack of hygiene get in the way of your busting a nut.

-Quinn

eggbert
02-23-2007, 11:05 PM
And you had to "let her finish" why????

The Guardian
02-24-2007, 02:27 AM
:roll:
Oh man so I go to the "great" village cafe last night and hook up with some ts I've never seen before. Not only did she have A LOT of body hair but when she dropped her pants she literraly smelled like SHIT. I had no clue wat it was but the scent stayed with me till I changed & showered (no assholes it wasn't me). I honestly threw up 5 seconds after her finishing my standing bj (hey u know I had to let her finish). I actually almost blew chunks right on top of her head but I held it in like champ. Word of advice if u guys come across a short central american lookin (claims she's from DR) ts with lots of make up in the village cafe STAY AWAY

Now THIS is entertaing stuff.....NOT! More than we need to know. Sounds like you should take your own advice, or did you actually like it? :lol:

TomSelis
02-24-2007, 04:09 AM
Why didn't you "stay away?"

scorpion
02-24-2007, 04:20 AM
I very sensible against this...so I have run away

Fox
02-24-2007, 04:56 AM
Dude, seriously, why didn't you tell her to go take care of that? I mean, you could've told her in a nice way that she smelled like shit, or said "Hey, let's take a shower together" or something, damn.

No way in hell I would... *mumble mumble*

Looking 4 Now
02-24-2007, 05:00 AM
What's the scene in the Village Cafe like these days

Anyone been there lately

shemale_ass_eater
02-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Why I let her finish? Hey $50 don't exactly grow on trees.
Why didn't I tell her lets take a shower togther? Lol are you fuckin kiddin me. You wanna go get romantic with a transexual hooker be my guest.

MrsKellyPierce
02-28-2007, 11:27 PM
I usually carry perfume in my BAG and I'll start spraying it if it smells bad around me! :lol:

Avenged01
02-28-2007, 11:35 PM
Why I let her finish? Hey $50 don't exactly grow on trees.
Why didn't I tell her lets take a shower togther? Lol are you fuckin kiddin me. You wanna go get romantic with a transexual hooker be my guest.

It'll cost more than $50 in hospital fees if you catch something off her.

Form your rather stomach churning account i'd have paid at least $100 to get her out of my sight.

MrsKellyPierce
02-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Eww you had sex with a smelly person? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG some of the stuff thats posted on this board!! I'd say go take a fucking shower you nasty skank :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tsntx
02-28-2007, 11:54 PM
And you had to "let her finish" why????

i think the better question here is "why did you let her start?"

LG
03-01-2007, 12:04 AM
I actually almost blew chunks right on top of her head but I held it in like champ

Did she make you "naxious", then?

:lol:

Sorry, it's an in joke. Some people will get it.

Gross story by the way...Too much information for me.

eggbert
03-01-2007, 12:11 AM
[quote]I actually almost blew chunks right on top of her head but I held it in like champ

Did she make you "naxious", then?

:lol:

Sorry, it's an in joke. Some people will get it.

LOL. I've been doing my reading.

Actually, you gotta hand it to this guy. I'll bet it took everything he had to wait those 5 seconds before spewing. She may have asked for more money if he'd blown chunks on her head. But then again, that may have been the incentive to take a shower.