PDA

View Full Version : Do You Guys Prefer T Girls With Long Hair or Short?

MiaIsabella1985
02-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Im just curious to hear what guys think about it because I have long red hair now but was thinking of cutting it short before I began my tour. Do you like a girl wih long hair or short hair?

xoxox Mia Isabella MillyD1985@yahoo.com Eros.com

Ciera
02-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Girl dont go on others opinion love, u look gorgues and beautifull either way, u should go with whatever makes u comfortable with yourself

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-21-2007, 07:39 PM
the art of brown nosing should be considered as a category in the next Olympics..........................................

anyway

Long hair is the shit for that doggie style position, hair pulled back wrapped around a fist

monkey2006
02-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Go for it Mia!!!!

In my opinion, you look fantastic, gorgeous, beautiful with short hair

kisses

Avenged01
02-21-2007, 08:27 PM
I prefer women with long hair.
But pretty girls can wear it long or short and it doesnt matter much.
You definately fall into the pretty category so go for it!

eggbert
02-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I also prefer women with long hair, but that picture of you above with the short curly hair is absolutely stunning.

dabaldone
02-21-2007, 09:20 PM
It's hard to vote on a preference. Mia you look nice in both. Some women can wear short hair at lot of them can not.

cathare
02-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes i like also you sexy beauty with the short curly hair is absolutely stunning.. WOW WOW

Fockzilla
02-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Gotta say, I do dig the long hair, but a hot babe is a hot babe with or without the hair. I hate to use this as an example but: Britney Spears.

By the way your new site is sweet Mia, I'm a big fan. Your new look is really hot.

Dkg
02-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Just curious but what is "Taste of Honey Inc"? Is this a new business being started by yourself?

Ontopic: I have no real preference. As long as the hairstyle works with the face and isn't masculine looking then I'm ok with it. Also, you remind me a lot of Gwen Stefani in that last pic.

RawNY
02-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Miami Photoshoot Long Hair.jpg: 273 is perfect for your face. Frames it well. I prefer you with it to the shorter permed hair.

MiaIsabella1985
02-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Ive never had a perm love, lol
My hair just curls up rediculously when wet.

Trogdor
02-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Either is fine.

Like Tara Emory, I often seen her with her hair in the short bob style she often did, but recently, she's grown it out quite a bit and it looks just as good on her.

Hard to really say which I prefer till I see the person. :shrug

J Money
02-22-2007, 01:17 AM
i like long hair

Dkg
02-22-2007, 02:05 AM
damn, ignored me completly

ok.

MiaIsabella1985
02-22-2007, 02:32 AM
Well Thank You DKG Ive Never Heard That One But Appreciate it None The less. I think Gwen Stephanie is Beautifull and Has a Wicked Since Of Style. Muah and Yes Taste Honey is My Company

ottorocket
02-22-2007, 02:46 AM
I voted long. But short can be cute as well...all depends on the style and of cos' the girl. I think you (Mia) looks pretty cute with the new doo'!

timxxx
02-22-2007, 03:40 AM
Either is cool, if the gal is hot(like U)it doesn’t matter. But since you’re asking l prefer short hair

Bic
02-22-2007, 03:43 AM
long most def :)

a994
02-22-2007, 03:54 AM
Both long and short hair look good to me, depending on the hairstyle and also as long as the hair length does not go to extremes in either direction.

And Mia, let me just say you look FINE!

TomSelis
02-22-2007, 05:25 AM
Go with the long, you look good with it like that.

otherguy
02-22-2007, 05:43 AM
Have to buck the trend here. Shoulder length is sexy. Enough to tease and tug, enough to frame a beautiful face. Enough to touch your chest and twirl in between your fingers when she's resting her head on your chest. Short hair is a definite turn on for me.

And very little complaints about messing up her hair after spending x amount of dollars at the salon. Everyone is happy.

ezed
02-22-2007, 07:28 AM
I LIKE THIS ONE
Miami Photo Shoot 14 resized.jpg

tsluva
02-23-2007, 03:01 AM
I also prefer women with long hair, but that picture of you above with the short curly hair is absolutely stunning.

Because Mia has such wonderful facial features, eyes and lips- she
could cut her hair short and still not miss a beat.
( i love the wet look ) Just not many girls that can pull that off.

dskreet2
02-23-2007, 04:03 AM
Mia,

Its hard to chose because for one, your face compliments both styles so well. Then our eyes :shock: can only see what our imagination is picturing. Namely that pointer looking for gold just above your thighs.

When I first met you I could not believe how small you were, but you still looked statuesque like a person musch taller. Yeah the couch I was on was low to the floor, but when that fur came off, my eyes popped out of my head because all I could remember was a picture I had seen of you. I attached it from one of your other threads.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Short or long can both be beautiful.

FiremanforTS
02-23-2007, 04:37 AM
I'm down with the hair short.

:)

wombat33
02-23-2007, 06:58 AM
Im just curious to hear what guys think about it because I have long red hair now but was thinking of cutting it short before I began my tour. Do you like a girl wih long hair or short hair?

I have always been into long hair on GG or Tg. However............I saw your recent posts with photos with your hair short and I think it is the absolute PERFECT look for you. My jaw hit the ground when I saw those pics. So naturally pretty and your eyes are like jewels.

I REALLY can't wait until you come to NYC. I hope I am lucky enough to meet up with you.

YOU're BEAUTIFUL.......YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL...it's true

wombat33
02-23-2007, 07:02 AM

I have always been into long hair on GG or Tg. However............I saw your recent posts with photos with your hair short and I think it is the absolute PERFECT look for you. My jaw hit the ground when I saw those pics. So naturally pretty and your eyes are like jewels.

I REALLY can't wait until you come to NYC. I hope I am lucky enough to meet up with you.

YOU're BEAUTIFUL.......YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL...it's true

Furthermore................She is so beautiful that she is one of the few T-girls that would look perfectly fem in a really short or bald head. She is THAN PRETTY to carry it. I thought the recent photos were short hair, but it was tied back. Try short for a while..........see if YOU like it.........you are so pretty you can pull it off easily.

MiaIsabella1985
02-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Im Going To The Salon Tomorrow so I will let you guys know what I decide. I was thinking leaving my red hair for a lighter shade . . . maybe even blonde and long

florida_raul
02-24-2007, 12:55 AM
my preference - long dark hair TS

The Guardian
02-24-2007, 03:09 AM
I definitely prefer long in general. You are fortunate in that your facial structure allows for a lot of variation in hair styles as witnessed by your pics. I would stay away from blond unless it is a dark blond. Your coloring calls for red, auburn, various shades of brown, and dark brunette. Even black. If you go light blonde you will look too fake.

Your style in general is very classic and elegant. Don't get too brassy.

Mid length might be a nice change. Very professional looking. It depends on what look and personality you want to convey.

Make sure your eyes are emphasized. They are some of the most expressive I have ever seen. You are very fortunate.

Good luck what ever you do. If you don't like it you can always change it! :D

luv4Tgirls
02-24-2007, 07:57 AM
Well Mia you look hot with your hair pulled back tight and you look great with your hair down. Wait you are just frigging hot. :love1

joeboz
02-27-2007, 04:14 PM
I prefer long hair, though, short & styled hair is hot too.

Cyclops
02-28-2007, 03:23 AM
hair length doesn't really matter

now tell me truthfully ,is hair length the first thing you loo at when you see a tgirl ,or a ggirl for that matter?

breasts , femenine body shape ,prety face . these are more what I would be looking for in either T or G girls

franks
02-28-2007, 04:46 AM

the style in your avatar is nice. the short style in anabolic t-girls 3 is cool also. (very hot scene by the way, nice)

ILuvGurls
02-28-2007, 03:54 PM
i'm going to go with the masses here and say long hair, but short hair is fine on some ladies.

so i guess i'm saying it really doesn't matter.....now that made a lot of sense , didn't it????

MiaIsabella1985
03-04-2007, 02:16 AM
I went with long blonde hair on my recent trip and was surprised that it looked so nice. I like it but it causes a lot of attention and head turns but I like it. Maybe I will go with Blonde on my next videos instead of Red.
What do you guys think

franks
03-04-2007, 02:31 AM
I went with long blonde hair on my recent trip and was surprised that it looked so nice. I like it but it causes a lot of attention and head turns but I like it. Maybe I will go with Blonde on my next videos instead of Red.
What do you guys think

I can see why blonde would attract so much attention. either color would go nice with your complexion. when/what's your next video? doing anymore anabolic stuff?

BeardedOne
03-04-2007, 02:32 AM
What do you guys think

Sounds nice, Mia. Do you have a recent pic for us?

MiaIsabella1985
03-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Blonde

strokeitnow
03-04-2007, 04:15 AM
Mia, you are undoubtedly the hottest TS on this site. Either blond or red you will still be beautiful.. My preference is long or short red but it is you call... hope to see you in NYC the week of the 20th... bye for now..

TJT
03-04-2007, 07:02 AM
In the words of the late Sam Kinison,"I like chicks w/ long hair,it's like using the reigns on a horse."

schealseakendra
11-11-2010, 08:43 PM
owow i prefer the long and red hair very very much sexy

bat1
11-11-2010, 08:46 PM
like it like that:) short and blonde

rockabilly
11-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Long hair.

nausicaa
11-12-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm agnostic on this one - both can be very sexy.

gelgoog2
11-13-2010, 03:18 AM
long and straight!

Star Angel 86
11-13-2010, 03:23 AM
I prefer lasses with long hair.