PDA

View Full Version : We need a "AMERICAS TOP TRANSEUAL MODEL" show!!

Solitary Brother
02-21-2007, 07:17 AM
I think it could be WAY better than the regular one.
First of all most of the girls would already know how to walk a runway.
Most of the girls would already be great with hair and makeup and if TYRA tried to read them they could have a comeback ready.
I WANT TO SEE THIS!
I know there are a lot of rich gay men out there who could help put this together.
There is suppose to be a "gay" channel or two around......

What do you guys think?

Or how about a transexual version of SURVIVOR?

Teabagger Vance
02-21-2007, 07:56 AM
What do you guys think?

I think Tyra already did this show.

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/this_week.html

djbj_2_2_69
02-21-2007, 09:58 AM
a TS girl i know told me that ANTM called her this past week.

NYCe
02-21-2007, 02:25 PM
a TS girl i know told me that ANTM called her this past week.

Lots of TS girls have said this.

hwbs
02-21-2007, 02:37 PM
nyce...im having horrible flashbacks form the alien party....i think the show would be like the madness that went down in the basement...gonna have to dig into the memory banks, lol :lol:

Quinn
02-22-2007, 02:24 AM

Given how hyper-competitive transsexual women can be with one another, I think Transsexual Survivor would turn into the most cutthroat game show in history – one that I would definitely watch.

-Quinn

ottorocket
02-22-2007, 02:47 AM
Better yet, how about a TS "The Swan" show?

Brilliant!

stillies77
02-22-2007, 02:57 AM
how about transsexual dating game...can i be the first contestant?

timxxx
02-22-2007, 03:24 AM
If there were such a programme, l wonder what kind of modelling career the winner wound have. In a supposedly gay friendly industry like fashion, there no real reason why a transsexual couldn't be a top model. Or I’m l begin hopelessly naive ? :wink:

specialk
02-22-2007, 03:37 AM

Given how hyper-competitive transsexual women can be with one another, I think Transsexual Survivor would turn into the most cutthroat game show in history – one that I would definitely watch.

-Quinn

They need to make Richard Hatch play in that version ....first guy voted out.....bada bing with a pipe :lol:

sucka4chix
02-23-2007, 05:24 AM
why not just make it the TS channel. With a TS weather girl,desperate TS housewives, the manshow TS style (can you imagine,T-girls on trampolines?)... all that sh*t!

MiaIsabella1985
02-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Now those are Ideas I would love to be apart of. These kinds of things could really happen and change the media and its perception of the transgendered culture. Someone is going to pioneer such ideas very soon and make one of the biggest fortunes in entertainment history

MiaIsabella1985
02-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Now those are Ideas I would love to be apart of. These kinds of things could really happen and change the media and its perception of the transgendered culture. Someone is going to pioneer such ideas very soon and make one of the biggest fortunes in entertainment history