PDA

View Full Version : European Song Contest

rickie
02-20-2007, 06:46 PM
:claps :peanutbutter

One more victory for TG´s.
The danish voted for Drama Queen to be the danish runner-up for the European Song Contest in Finland this spring...

TGL
02-20-2007, 06:57 PM
He's not really a TG though. He lives his life as a gay man and only dresses up for certain occasions... Like the Eurovision Song Contest :)

EDIT: He's not the first btw. Israel had Dana International (I believe that was her name) in the competition som years ago, and I actually think there have been one more.

Coroner
02-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Fuck the Songcontest. It´s ridiculous. Too much bubblegum for 2 hours.

scorpion
02-20-2007, 09:17 PM
No he aint a TG His real name is Peter Andersen. I know he is on a nordic chat so I know who he is. I have also meet him four real. I know who he is but I cant say I know him.
The ones you think about TGL must bee the Swedich group After Dark..
I m not sure but i think they call themself something else when they did this number in European Song Contest. The song was La dolche vita.

scorpion
02-21-2007, 04:12 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that After dark are doing a new try four reprecent sweden in 2007 years European Song Contest.
They are Dragqueens not transexuall but at least one of them can bee very beautiful.
Or what do you think?

LG
02-21-2007, 05:08 PM
TGL said:

He's not really a TG though. He lives his life as a gay man and only dresses up for certain occasions... Like the Eurovision Song Contest Smile

EDIT: He's not the first btw. Israel had Dana International (I believe that was her name) in the competition som years ago, and I actually think there have been one more.

Yes, it was in 1998, I think, that the contest was actually won by an Israeli transexual called Dana International.

http://www.tam.co.il/12_5_2006/images/dana_international.jpg

scorpion
02-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Dana International was after she have won the contest treated to deat
by some fundamental groups in israel. Im not sure but I think she was treated even under the contest.

muhmuh
02-21-2007, 06:50 PM
dana is a ts? how could i miss that bit of juicy gossip?