PDA

View Full Version : Obsessions..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-20-2007, 05:04 AM
What are you obsessed with? A job promotion, travelling, car, finding a girlfriend, shoes, lingerie, food, sex, cleanliness, goodlooks i.e. hair/figure/dick sizes etc. Anything that you're somewhat obssessed with? :lol: LOL

Please share..;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lust4ts
02-20-2007, 05:09 AM
IM obsessed with boxing and working out, im only really happy on the day's I go to the gym. If I don't go im just a snappy little fucker. :)

suckseed
02-20-2007, 05:10 AM
2 things - music and finding real love.
After I master those two things, I'm gonna work on world peace. I mean it.

Felicia Katt
02-20-2007, 05:16 AM
Did I miss Honda's reply in this thread? LOL

meow

FK

AzureScarab
02-20-2007, 05:17 AM
I don't have an "obsession" so much as I get "compulsions to do one thing or another. Some last longer than others, but nothing that has stayed permamently.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-20-2007, 05:19 AM
Im a workaholic. Im obsessed with keeping my place nice,clean and cozy (for my friends and family to hang out) and taking care/helping out my mom (who's turning 59 this year and a single mom). So taste + compassion (big heart) = $$ LOL hence my opening statement. :lol:

I hate bills..its like a monthly period. It doesnt stop coming..:evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

lust4ts
02-20-2007, 05:19 AM

:lol: Damn that's easy Vicky, Vicky oh, and oh yeah Vicki.

suckseed
02-20-2007, 05:21 AM

:lol: Damn that's easy Vicky, Vicky oh, and oh yeah Vicki.

Has anybody heard from him since the big debate? Other than that, I have no problem with the guy...I hope I didn't come down too hard on him.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-20-2007, 05:21 AM

meow

FK

Lmao.. :lol: Honda is MIA? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

atkms7
02-20-2007, 06:05 AM
girls (genetic or transsexual) and weed

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-20-2007, 06:13 AM
My obsession

http://www.paneristi.com/reference/vendome/images/pam_241_260/PAM_00253_front.jpg

and

http://www.yankodesign.com/images/Design_News/2007/February_14/flux2.jpg

Felicia Katt
02-20-2007, 06:18 AM
JWBL, you are obsessed with time and crappy French cars? LOL

meow

FK

TrueBeauty TS
02-20-2007, 06:22 AM
JWBL, you are obsessed with time and crappy French cars? LOL

meow

FK

No. PICTURES of time pieces and crappy French cars.

LOL :D

:)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-20-2007, 06:26 AM
True, smh @ you

that was a bitter, corny response to a response from another thread

Felicia I love Pan's and I have always liked Peugeot's concept cars

forgive me for not saying my obsession was something more HA related: i.e. transsexuals, cross-dressers, corsets, Joey Silvera Shemale flicks, etc.

hwbs
02-20-2007, 06:45 AM
love fine red and white wine...B&B cogncac.....and love swiss watches (automatic/mechanical)..i have 10 of them right now...its kind of a new hobby in the last 4 years or so....

hentai_ninja
02-20-2007, 06:58 AM
MMA
http://message.axkickboxing.com/images/user_uploaded/Oliver%20Sperling/Fujita%20Vs%20CroCop%20Scan.jpg

Big Boobs
http://cercatette.altervista.org/img/modelle/PenelopeBlackDiamond.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-20-2007, 06:58 AM
girls (genetic or transsexual) and weed

LOL@weed gif! Not that theres anything wrong with it.. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Felicia Katt
02-20-2007, 07:00 AM
JWBL, its all good, though you are supposed to like English cars and French cooking, not the other way around :)

This is how I roll and how I tell time (I go to 24 Hour Fitness, a lot) LOL

FK

suckseed
02-20-2007, 07:00 AM
Anyone who doesn't like having sex after getting high has either not tried it, or isn't doing it right. I dated a woman for a while that rolled a joint for foreplay as a matter of course.....dayum she was a fun lover.

Kabuki
02-20-2007, 07:01 AM
I'm obsessed with discovering interesting foreign and independent films...new music...creative artists and artwork...good books...like any other artsy individual.

ezed
02-20-2007, 07:21 AM
I'm obsessed with ice hockey. I fucking love it. I play once a week, I'm 52 and 90% of the guys are younger than me. You fly and you're young again. I laid off for 23 years due to knee surgeries and six years ago I took it up again. Is it an obsession? Yeah it is cause every Sunday I drag myself out of my warmth and comfort to play the Sunday game and have never regeted it. It's a rush!

muhmuh
02-20-2007, 07:24 AM
crappy French cars

is there any other kind? ^^

bklyncountry
02-20-2007, 07:24 AM
lately, My Vaporizer! it's sick!

Quinn
02-20-2007, 08:10 AM
This will sound strange, but here goes: For me, it has always been about numbers. Since my youth, I’ve seen most everything in numeric terms (Cost-Benefit Analysis, ROI, Risk/Reward Ratios, etc.). It’s the variety of strategic applications these numeric calculations are central to that hold my attention. Things like real estate and the international financial markets were made for people like me, particularly the latter.

Being an ascetic personality, I don’t really care about flashy things. I just want the daily opportunity – minus Saturday – to compete against and best the individuals/institutions who are playing the same zero-sum game I am by taking their money (even if I am a comparably small fish in a huge sea).

With the exception of the last two/three weeks that I’ve spent home sick, I’ve actually been experimenting with semi-retirement for a little while now – mostly by divesting myself of certain professional responsibilities and traveling more. Big mistake! I now realize that someone like me will never be able to truly retire without dying of boredom.

-Quinn

Rockford
02-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Photography is a passion of my mine & I'm obsessed with photo gear. My current obsession:

http://www.nikon.ca/products/afs-vr-zoom-70-200/

Lance.Trebor
02-20-2007, 10:50 AM
http://i15.tinypic.com/4gjfh1h.jpg

Oh and 5 a side football ( soccer to you yanks )

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Photography is a passion of my mine & I'm obsessed with photo gear. My current obsession:

http://www.nikon.ca/products/afs-vr-zoom-70-200/

Expensive obsession if I might add. LOL :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

wombat33
02-20-2007, 02:48 PM
What are you obsessed with? A job promotion, travelling, car, finding a girlfriend, shoes, lingerie, food, sex, cleanliness, goodlooks i.e. hair/figure/dick sizes etc. Anything that you're somewhat obssessed with? :lol: LOL

Please share..;)

~Kisses.

HTG

FOOTBALL, PHOTOGRAPHY, COOKING, T-GIRLS.

AND AS OF THIS MORNING'S POST......MIA ISABELLA!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
02-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Obsessed, hmmmmm let's see. OK, speed(velocity), Corvettes, cleanliness, physical fitness, legs(crazy, I mean absolutely crazy about shapely legs, form the ankle to the top of the thigh), girls with that something extra(quite possibly you...Hara Juku). Oh yeah, my dick, I like my dick!

lilkiba
02-20-2007, 06:33 PM
mmmmmmmmmm mix between comics and collecting TCGS...like magic. Right now Im on collecting WoW tcg cards......pretty nerdy kinda wish I had a cooler obsession than collecting nerd junk >.>

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Obsessed, hmmmmm let's see. OK, speed(velocity), Corvettes, cleanliness, physical fitness, legs(crazy, I mean absolutely crazy about shapely legs, form the ankle to the top of the thigh), girls with that something extra(quite possibly you...Hara Juku).

:P

Oh yeah, my dick, I like my dick!

LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
02-21-2007, 12:17 AM
Photography is my passion...Wildlife and Nature. B+H photo is into me for at least 70k over past 12 yrs....I can't stop :shrug

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-21-2007, 12:45 AM
Those are awesome pics specialk. Nice composition (FA grad here and took photography as well). :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
02-21-2007, 01:06 AM
Thanks HJT...I don't have any formal training, learned from my mistakes, and finally it sunk in.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-21-2007, 01:56 AM
Thanks HJT...I don't have any formal training, learned from my mistakes, and finally it sunk in.

I specially liked this one specialk:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/bci_23459_359.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
02-21-2007, 02:12 AM
That's Mt. Rundle in Banff Alberta Canada :wink:

tsmandy
02-21-2007, 02:23 AM
Records. I spend all my money at the damn record store. Freight trains would be a close second (especially taking photos on them), even got one tattooed on my back.

Felicia Katt
02-21-2007, 03:35 AM
Did I miss Chefmike's reply in this thread? LOL

meow

FK

Quinn
02-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Photography is my passion...Wildlife and Nature. B+H photo is into me for at least 70k over past 12 yrs....I can't stop :shrug

Nice photos, K. That a very cool passion to have. Where was the elephant photo taken?

-Quinn

specialk
02-21-2007, 03:52 AM

Nice photos, K. That a very cool passion to have. Where was the elephant photo taken?

-Quinn

Hey thanks Quinn...elephant photo was taken in Etosha NP in Namibia.

Minutemouse9
02-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Mine

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Mine

LOL Almost similar to JWBL. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Fockzilla
02-21-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm obsessed with Hunter S. Thompson, I love that dude.

Avenged01
02-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Im obsessed with West Bromwich Albion football club (or soccer to you americans!) and equally obsessed with hunting down/discovering exciting new music (any genres)

norcalchillin
02-22-2007, 06:47 AM
im obsessed with getting paid. and getting done with my stupid job.

yosi
02-22-2007, 06:53 AM
I'm obsessed with the thought of meeting Hara_Juku Tgirl 1 day :wink:

franks
02-22-2007, 07:02 AM
IM obsessed with boxing and working out, im only really happy on the day's I go to the gym. If I don't go im just a snappy little fucker. :)
ditto

blackmagic
02-22-2007, 07:21 AM
Im Obsessed with people who cant follow the rules in posting a display image:

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 90 pixels, the height no greater than 90 pixels, and the file size no more than 15 KB.

but besides that im just obsessed with science and books

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 08:38 AM
LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

franks
02-22-2007, 09:44 AM

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 90 pixels, the height no greater than 90 pixels, and the file size no more than 15 KB.

I'm obsessed with sarcastic, trenchant, acerbic dweebs.
but hey, that's just me. :D

loki
02-22-2007, 09:48 AM

I'm obsessed with sarcastic, trenchant, acerbic dweebs.
but hey, that's just me. :DNow THAT was funny.

Dengoza
02-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Hmmm, lets count the obsessions!!!

definetly obsessed with tgirls and sex! Did you want the details of that? lol Theres definetly a lot of details!

More obsessions:

I cant get enough of music, waves-surfing and im obsessed with other cultures, I love learning about and getting to know other cultures that intrigue me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Hmmm, lets count the obsessions!!!

definetly obsessed with tgirls and sex! Did you want the details of that? lol Theres definetly a lot of details!

No thankyou. I never said explicit "details" of your obsessions Dengoza! LOL :lol:

Tgirls are people not conquest nor concubines. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

loki
02-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Hara_juku you have such a beautiful face.To bad you live on the opposite coast.I would geniunely like to be get to know you.Damn,everything i say sounds like pick up line.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Hara_juku you have such a beautiful face.To bad you live on the opposite coast.I would geniunely like to be get to know you.Damn,everything i say sounds like pick up line.

Aww..thanks loki. Thats very sweet of you to say. I likewise think you're goodlooking.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1414648717_l_142.jpg

You actually reminded me of a male stripper I sorta hang out with when I first came to NYC. LOL :P Both of you are fineee. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

fenriz2006
02-22-2007, 12:05 PM
Ok, confessing: a foot fetish. Can't help but stare whenever pretty girls (or, depending ... *grin*) take off their shoes.

Actually pretty cool in the summer ... strip-shows all around ... :)

Anybody similar-minded or am I a 'rare-case' ...?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Ok, confessing: a foot fetish. Can't help but stare whenever pretty girls (or, depending ... *grin*) take off their shoes.

LOL..Nah its a normal guy thing. I just posted 2 feet pics at my Pic thread. Hope they do! LOL :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

loki
02-22-2007, 12:29 PM

Aww..thanks loki. Thats very sweet of you to say. I likewise think you're goodlooking.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1414648717_l_142.jpg

You actually reminded me of a male stripper I sorta hang out with when I first came to NYC. LOL :P Both of you are fineee. ;)

~Kisses.

HTGThank you. :oops: Believe it or not i actually did used to be a male stripper. If i lived anywhere near you i would gladly do a show for you for free.When i stripped i did it for the fun not the money.Although that was good too. I'm an absolute exhibitionist at heart. :oops:I actually plan to get back into it by summer.I just can't decide whether to get tanned or not.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Kewl! My birthday is coming up soon (in March). Hehe Maybe you could make me a video strip O'gram? LOL :P ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

loki
02-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Kewl! My birthday is coming up soon (in March). Hehe Maybe you could make me a video strip O'gram? LOL :P ;)

~Kisses.

HTGDon't make me buy a plane ticket. :D

loki
02-22-2007, 01:15 PM

fenriz2006
02-22-2007, 01:19 PM

Yeph, couldn't help but check out your gallery ... love those toes, Loki ... :wink: :)

loki
02-22-2007, 01:35 PM

Yeph, couldn't help but check out your gallery ... love those toes, Loki ... :wink: :)Thank you very much .Although i've never done it myself i briefly worked with a girl who did some broadway and ballet.And she said i had dancers feet,something about my arch(whatever that means). I never got into it professionaly.To tell you the truth i've never really thought about my toes or feet before.

fenriz2006
02-22-2007, 01:53 PM

Yeph, couldn't help but check out your gallery ... love those toes, Loki ... :wink: :)Thank you very much .Although i've never done it myself i briefly worked with a girl who did some broadway and ballet.And she said i had dancers feet,something about my arch(whatever that means). I never got into it professionaly.To tell you the truth i've never really thought about my toes or feet before.

Hmm, that means that your arch is very high (which it is). As in, opposite to a flat foot. Or, as in, perfect to talk in high heels or to give a footjob´* LOL*

Actually, we look a bit similar - although my hair is slightly longer and less curly. And I can only dream of that sexy thummy (or how does one spell flat stomach ...?) of yours. 8)

Shame about the distance ... :oops:

loki
02-22-2007, 02:14 PM

Hmm, that means that your arch is very high (which it is). As in, opposite to a flat foot. Or, as in, perfect to talk in high heels or to give a footjob´* LOL*

Actually, we look a bit similar - although my hair is slightly longer and less curly. And I can only dream of that sexy thummy (or how does one spell flat stomach ...?) of yours. 8)

Shame about the distance ... :oops:WOW. I actually used to live in germany when i was little.Although i was only two or three yrs old at the time so i don't remember anything.Stange huh?.And by the way your stomach is is often called a tummy,or abbs(your stomach muscles).

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Don't make me buy a plane ticket. :D

LOL :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

scorpion
02-22-2007, 07:54 PM
To keep mee warm..Its blowing Its snowing and its icecold..DAMN winter..

:evil:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm obsessed with the thought of meeting Hara_Juku Tgirl 1 day :wink:

:oops: Thanks Yosi (We havent already?). LOL Then maybe 1 day we would. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Azanti
02-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Hara, you could look at myspace page to see all mine, but I'm not posting the link on here. I'll email it to you though.

Az

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Hara, you could look at myspace page to see all mine, but I'm not posting the link on here. I'll email it to you though.

Az

:?: See what now? LOL Your obsession/s? You lost me Im sorry. :cry: LOL :lol: :wink:

Seriously, what is it exactly that you mean Azanti? Enlighten me. :)

~Kisses.

HTG

Azanti
02-22-2007, 11:58 PM
My myspace page covers all my hobbies and obessions etc, but I don't really want to put the link for it on here for all and sundry to see. Though for Hareem Juku I am sure I could make an exception (Sound of Hara smacking me on the head - ouch!)

It's certainly not a boring page though.

wombat33
02-23-2007, 01:11 AM

And you shouldn't stop. Your photos are wonderful and extremly high quality in both technical and beauty/art.

specialk
02-23-2007, 01:35 AM

And you shouldn't stop. Your photos are wonderful and extremly high quality in both technical and beauty/art.

Thanks Wombat....I have no plans on stopping :rock2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-27-2007, 09:30 AM
*Bump! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Atris
02-28-2007, 01:37 AM
I love short t-girl, huge cocks, and loads of cum.

Jennifer_English
02-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Im obsessed with collecting as many varied (gotta be classy) sex toys as possible...well it seemed more interesting than collecting Jack Daniels items...!

I think I have about 20 glass and 4-5 steel dildos lots of nice crops, paddles and whips and have just spent 500 pounds on a Felma 22 Violet wand... (If anyone else has one - would love to swap techniques etc..)

This year it has definately become a bit of an obsession and I spend hours on-line looking for new items...

Yeah I know im a perv...

:oops:

http://www.nickandmorphia.com/SharedImages/AnimNeonAmp.gif

http://www.nickandmorphia.com/SharedImages/AnimComb.gif

http://www.nickandmorphia.com/SharedImages/AminDEye.gif

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Nothing wrong with loving toys Jen. But those "glowing" ones looked pretty scary. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

ottorocket
02-28-2007, 02:53 AM
Im obsessed with collecting as many varied (gotta be classy) sex toys as possible...well it seemed more interesting than collecting Jack Daniels items...!

I think I have about 20 glass and 4-5 steel dildos lots of nice crops, paddles and whips and have just spent 500 pounds on a Felma 22 Violet wand... (If anyone else has one - would love to swap techniques etc..)

This year it has definately become a bit of an obsession and I spend hours on--line looking for new items...

Yeah I know im a perv...

:oops:

http://www.nickandmorphia.com/SharedImages/AnimNeonAmp.gif

http://www.nickandmorphia.com/SharedImages/AnimComb.gif

http://www.nickandmorphia.com/SharedImages/AminDEye.gif[/im

g]

Can i call you "Q" Jennifer...lol You have a briefcase of what looks to be the tools of a British spy thats into alot of assplay..haha

gimmeurblood
02-28-2007, 03:46 AM
i've been obsessed with wrestling, good weed and extreme music for as long as i can remember[/img]

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 04:04 AM
My myspace page covers all my hobbies and obessions etc, but I don't really want to put the link for it on here for all and sundry to see. Though for Hareem Juku I am sure I could make an exception (Sound of Hara smacking me on the head - ouch!)

It's certainly not a boring page though.

Umm excuse me Assanti, It Hara_Juku not Hareem (Im asian but not east indian!). Do you see a red dot on my forehead? NO! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

werwt22
03-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Porn, alcohol, and Video games more than average but all in moderation.

JenESPY
03-01-2007, 01:15 AM
i'm a golf addict...i want it 24/7
if the weather doesnt break soon, im gonna need an intervention...

CORVETTEDUDE
03-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Visuals of one of my obsessions:

03-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Love

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-08-2007, 05:31 AM
Porn, alcohol, and Video games more than average but all in moderation.

LOL..Not bad wrwt22. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
03-08-2007, 05:33 AM
hey vette the stripes are interesting... i like em... what do they represent

Cat
03-08-2007, 05:33 AM
hey vette the stripes are interesting... i like em... what do they represent
Impound strikes. He's got one more left.

tsntx
03-08-2007, 05:34 AM
^^ lol

karaalextv
03-08-2007, 05:38 AM
I'm obsessed with passing in public...The thrill of being a tgirl out in public just turns me ON...I cant wait til I have the courage to get out on a beach in a bikini or one piece for a photo shoot.

The pics of Jennifer Paris just inspire me...(i'll never be that pretty, ever)

Oh, and I like cock a lot too...ha, ha

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-29-2007, 08:23 PM

meow

FK

Honda is back on HA. So let's hear it from Honda. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

youcancallmeclaire
11-29-2007, 09:07 PM
music collection
computer collection
photography/art
altered states (including sex)
love

and a bunch of other stuff.

ottorocket
11-29-2007, 09:09 PM
Im a workaholic. Im obsessed with keeping my place nice,clean and cozy (for my friends and family to hang out) and taking care/helping out my mom (who's turning 59 this year and a single mom). So taste + compassion (big heart) = $$ LOL hence my opening statement. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

You're like a TG carbon copy of me...lol We'd have the cleanest house evar!

sugdaddie69
11-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Work,my health,love,sex,TS women,my family(brothers,sisters,etc.)music

MacShreach
11-29-2007, 09:19 PM
Actually right now I'm obsessed with getting my CH glitches fixed before the weather gets any colder.

I may soon become obsessed with doing a Texas Chainsaw job on my plumber, but we're not there....quite....yet.

Was that not what you meant?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-29-2007, 09:45 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

You're like a TG carbon copy of me...lol We'd have the cleanest house evar!

LOL Yup! :P So where is "our house" going to be Otto?!? LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG