PDA

View Full Version : So ladies, what draws you to other girls...

Wicked Twister
02-20-2007, 04:26 AM
I know what attracts me in another girl (either GG or not)....
Tgirl - I am drawn by passability. Im not at all interested in men really. if its a man, i want him to look like a man. if its a Tgirl, i expect you to look like a woman. Im so drawn to a huge cock, i mean a disportionatly LARGE cock. and most of all...stomach. you have to have the sexiest little stomach in the world, nice and tight mmmmm.

i also know what attracts me to certain men....
Men: Ive never been with a man, i guess im not gay, though i would enjoy the experience if there was ever to be one? I the way a man looks when hes getting his shit pushed in from behind. the strain in his face, the fact he has given over complete control. when i look at men, sometimes i picture them in this posistion, and i wonder if i could ever see that happeneing. the men i can picture relenquishing this power i am attracted to. that a sense of high fashion...such a turn on to see a guy who can actually dress, so attractive.

how bout you ladies, what draws you? (in detail?...pics always welcome)

Wicked Twister
02-20-2007, 04:32 AM
what do u mean im gay and confused mommy? what? AND i ask stupid questions?

I'm sorry, are you trying to poke fun at me/my message? I couldnt tell though all that sarcasm.... :roll:

lust4ts
02-20-2007, 04:37 AM
I'm sorry, are you trying to poke fun at me/my message? I couldnt tell though all that sarcasm....

lust4ts
02-20-2007, 04:40 AM
Oh and by the way......

Wicked Twister
02-20-2007, 04:42 AM
Oh and by the way......

man where's the love aorund here? i thought it would be an interesting thread to see what turns the ladies on around here? guess i was wrong?

lust4ts
02-20-2007, 04:56 AM
man where's the love aorund here? i thought it would be an interesting thread to see what turns the ladies on around here? guess i was wrong?

Wicked Twister
02-20-2007, 05:06 AM
well jeez man. i hope you feel better.

yes I am new, so i guess i dont know all the "rules" or techinicalities. nothing stopped you from laying into me, so thanks? i guess you could have simply private messaged me and say "hey bud, you're making a few mistakes, let me try and lead you in the right direction?"

as for the gay....no ive never been with a guy, but like i waid, if the experience presented itself, i guess that makes me gay. im not acknowledging or denying man, so please dont split hairs here. Ill continue to read until i learn more i suppose, but i do mean no harm.

sheesh!