PDA

View Full Version : *** organized SHEMALE TOURS in BRASIL! ***

mambo
11-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Hey there...I'm putting together some organized "shemale tours" to Sao Paulo Brasil, for guys who are a little bit intimidated by going to a foreign country alone.

Please check out my site (free)...at the very least, it's informative...at the most, you'll be on your way to Brasil with me!!!

http://www.shemaletours.com

Take care,

Mambo

goldtop
11-05-2004, 01:56 PM
id be really interested in forum members opinions on this operation. Its certainly something I would be interested in doing if all was above board

beldan
11-05-2004, 04:07 PM
I would love to go on one of these.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Whats better than a third world country pimp?

mambo
11-05-2004, 05:50 PM
LOL! Not really a "pimp!" More just someone to help guys enjoy Brasil. Sao Paulo can be very scary to visit alone for the first time, especially if you don't know Portugues.

I know so many guys that would love to make their dream of going to Brasil come true, but they have reservations about going somewhere that foreign! Hopefully my service can help a lot of guys do what they've always wanted to do!

By the way, I'm a big fan of yours Allanah!

Mambo

ABSOLUTE SHADE
11-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Whats better than a third world country pimp?

LOL

Toro
11-05-2004, 10:47 PM
LOL! Not really a "pimp!"

Hopefully my service can help a lot of guys do what they've always wanted to do!

...which would be to bang Brazilian TS prostitutes, which would make you a pimp. And if you don't take any cash for it, you are a really bad pimp.

Thuggish_Intellect
11-06-2004, 02:59 AM
LOL! Not really a "pimp!"

Hopefully my service can help a lot of guys do what they've always wanted to do!

...which would be to bang Brazilian TS prostitutes, which would make you a pimp. And if you don't take any cash for it, you are a really bad pimp.

this sounds like a damn good idea...patent that shit and market it for other places...

flabbybody
11-08-2004, 05:08 AM
for the cost of the total package, I can't imagine anyone is making a lot of money off of this. It's probably more like a labor of love. I'm not saying I'm packing my bags tommorow, but the idea of a shemale junket to Brazil with a fluent guide at a dirt cheap all inclusive price warrents some further investigation.

christianrod30
11-08-2004, 05:13 AM
when you come to Brazil let me know..

regards

Christian
webmaster www.brazilianshemalesclub.com

GroobySteven
11-08-2004, 06:59 AM
Going to Brazil to find these girls is almost impossible unless you speak decent Potuguese or have a Brazilian friend.

The legendary (!?!) Luiz Damazo from http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com has taken me around many Brazilian cities and although not as scary as media might portray, I couldn't have done it by myself.

All kudos to someone trying something like this - and if the girls are meeting foreign men then they're definately making more money than off the Brazilian guys - so it's all good for them.
seanchai

Thuggish_Intellect
11-09-2004, 12:48 AM
All kudos to someone trying something like this - and if the girls are meeting foreign men then they're definately making more money than off the Brazilian guys - so it's all good for them.
seanchai

This is the one thing that keeps me from traveling abroad...how in the hell can someone expect to navigate a foreign country, let alone find the off the rack shemale hangouts?

GroobySteven
11-09-2004, 03:19 AM
Thailand is super-easy, Philippines not too hard - but Brazil is much more difficult.
seanchai

seaman
11-09-2004, 05:39 AM
A few thoughts...

I can live with the morality of being a pimp. If you believe, as I do, that prostitution ain't a bad thing, then why is being a pimp any different than being a travel agent? In fact, there are many guys in Brazil who combine "adult entertainment" with hotel, airfare, etc.

The better question is whether its necessary. I belong to a few international travel sites and there is always much debate about the value of these "guides." Some say the true way to travel is to learn the country and language, make mistakes, get a little adventurous. Others will insist that the average US tourist doesn't have the time, experience or cohones to do that, so why not hire a guide to help? Both sides are probably right.

For me, the important thing is to be educated about what the guide provides and what it costs. Before you use one, find out about his connections in the place, language skills, etc. Also, try to research your trip costs to figure out how much you're really paying for the guide vs. the rest of the package.

Me? I've traveled six continents and only used a guide for my first trip to Brasil (GG only guide). Why? He was cheap ($200 for a week), lived in Rio full time, knew a ton of girls (list of about 100 all of whom he knew personally and could vouch for their honesty), and actually turned out to be a good guy to hang out with along with his expat buddies. Now that I speak decent portuguese and have my own "lista branca", he kids me that I should be a guide myself. Hmmm.

So, I wish mambo luck and maybe we can share a choppe together one day at the Spears Club.

mambo
11-09-2004, 06:32 AM
I agree with you--there are many routes one can take for their first Brazil experience! I am just one extra option available.

I'm sure you'll agree the most important thing is just doing it--if you dream of experiencing Brazil, just make it happen any way you can. Whether solo, or with a guide, don't pass up such an amazing experience. It would be ashame to be an old man one day, wondering "What if?"

Yes, seaman--we should enjoy a drink at Spears Club!

seaman
11-09-2004, 07:10 AM
People shoud go for many reasons. We all talk about how our President has never been abroad yet most of us don't own a passport. Traveling is good for the mind, the soul, and of course, the libido.

About 7 years ago, I figured I'd get off my ass and start traveling. About 20 countries, countless life-changing experiences, and maybe 100 girls (ok, maybe 200) and 1,000 condoms later, I'm a better person for it. For me, I think independent travel is really the way to go, but I have a high tolerance for 3rd world bullshit, I'm willing to do the research, and I'm good with foreign languages. If someone like mambo is what it takes for you to go, stop talking and start chalking!

mambo
11-09-2004, 07:15 AM
Question--do you travel for the purpose of meeting T-girls, or is that just a "bonus?"

What are your Top 5 destinations outside of the US to meet T-girls?

Mambo

seaman
11-09-2004, 08:17 AM
I travel for many many reasons. Mostly to get a new experience in life. I find myself browsing lonelyplanet.com when I'm bored here in the US.

Top 5 Destinations? Hmm, I should leave that to Seanchai. My guess is:

Tie for 1st/2nd depending on your taste

1a) Thailand
1b) Brasil
3) Phillipines

After that, a ton of places probably fill the list.

Adam_Thompson
05-20-2005, 07:09 PM
Has anyone been on this tour yet????

GMan
05-30-2005, 07:49 PM
I've been thinking about it. Sounds like a good time. Maybe....