PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest thread ever!

Kriss
02-19-2007, 07:57 AM
Do you like cats or dogs? I have noticed many HA members posting pictures of cats or having cat avatars. is this some form of 'pussy envy' thing going on? I would like all members to post pics of their furry feline freinds. not just cats, I want all you T-Princesses to post photos of your cute canines.

ezed
02-19-2007, 08:09 AM
How does it feel to want? :twisted:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Why isnt there an option for BOTH? and Not a pet person? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

loki
02-19-2007, 08:15 AM
Cats rule! I have a couple of the furry little varmits. They are my furry little children. I swear my 11 yr old cat can understand most of what i'm saying. On a side note i believe one of my other cats is retarded. But it's sweet so i can't help but love it.

Rory
02-19-2007, 09:30 AM
!beagle

CORVETTEDUDE
02-19-2007, 03:24 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Like Hara said, cover all the options. That would make the make the thread, the subject and the survey more valid. :2cent

werwt22
02-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Pshhh.....dog all the way. Cats are ok but you cant interact with a cat like you can a dog. Cats do what the hell they want while dogs do what you want (assuming you train them). I've had like 20 dogs.

scorpion
02-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Pshhh.....dog all the way. Cats are ok but you cant interact with a cat like you can a dog. Cats do what the hell they want while dogs do what you want (assuming you train them). I've had like 20 dogs.

Thats why I likes cats better. They dont let anyone determine over them.
They do as it fits them. And they sleeps on the day and hunt on nights.
I guess I have much in community whit cats. :wink:

Kriss
02-19-2007, 08:16 PM
. I swear my 11 yr old cat can understand most of what i'm saying. .

I had a sarcastic siamese that would turn around and 'cover up' his food when I tried to feed him that dried crunch stuff. You know the way they cover their shit? he used scratch around on the kitchen lino as if he was piling dirt over the plate. True. He also seemed to mimic human speech, I'm sure he would say "hello" except it sounded like just the vowels, kinda how we speak in essex I suppose.

Kriss
02-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Like Hara said, cover all the options. That would make the make the thread, the subject and the survey more valid. :2cent

True, Although I only started it so I could make the appauling 'pussy envy' joke. It's actually turned out to be quite good! I guess it's too late to edit the poll once it's begun.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM

True, Although I only started it so I could make the appauling 'pussy envy' joke. It's actually turned out to be quite good! I guess it's too late to edit the poll once it's begun.

Not yet too late Kriss. Id like to have an option where one can vote they like both (cats and dogs) like I do. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

MonsieurValentine
02-19-2007, 08:36 PM
cats suck.

Kriss
02-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Not yet too late Kriss.
HTG

How do I add an option? I can't see how to edit the poll.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Not yet too late Kriss.
HTG

How do I add an option? I can't see how to edit the poll.

Hmm..If Im not mistaken, you could edit your initial post and below it add more options? Like you did when you done the poll? Nothing wrong checkin to see. LOL :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Kriss
02-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Hmm..If Im not mistaken, you could edit your initial post see.
HTG

Treid that but it only lets me do the text, no poll options. I suppose it wouldn't be right to alter a poll after people have voted, unless you are GŁ*rgŁ Bu$h!

muhmuh
02-19-2007, 09:04 PM

Thats why I likes cats better. They dont let anyone determine over them.
They do as it fits them. And they sleeps on the day and hunt on nights.
I guess I have much in community whit cats. :wink:

get a chow then... best of both worlds

Avenged01
02-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I had a sarcastic siamese that would turn around and 'cover up' his food when I tried to feed him that dried crunch stuff. You know the way they cover their shit? he used scratch around on the kitchen lino as if he was piling dirt over the plate. True. He also seemed to mimic human speech, I'm sure he would say "hello" except it sounded like just the vowels, kinda how we speak in essex I suppose.

Hahaha my cats do that too!
By the way, in answer to the original question.

NO DOGS ALLOWED

Clumsy, smelly, attention seeking fools that they are!!

no offence to all the dog lovers out there!

Teabagger Vance
02-20-2007, 02:21 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Somedude21 just posted this same poll back in December, and he did include an option for both.

I voted dogs. Woof!

specialk
02-20-2007, 02:28 AM
these 2 scamps adopted me in Oct. :D

suckseed
02-20-2007, 04:40 AM
I like dogs more than I used to, but for me their eagerness to please is such an instinct that it's hard to believe them when they fawn all over you. Some cats, especially the ones that do the kneading thing, are also clearly sluts, but most of them are much more choosy about who's 'in the club.' My cat, who died a year and a half ago, was my little buddy for almost 20 years. The last year of his life I trained myself to sleep on my back so he could sleep on my chest. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't been there when my fiancee and I split up. He was smart, affectionate, perceptive and hilarious.
I know there are all kinds of cats, so I've always been mystified by people who say they don't like them. But anyone who loves animals is usually a pretty good person - and anyone who would hurt them is invariably a jerk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLD2vlxRM0

Felicia Katt
02-20-2007, 05:55 AM
Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think there are many pussy lovers on this board :)

meow

FK

Kriss
02-20-2007, 05:56 AM
Some cats, especially the ones that do the kneading thing, are also clearly sluts, but most of them are much more choosy about who's 'in the club.'

couldn't have put it better, you have a gift with words. Better come out as a Katt lover here. I like cats, especially the slutty ones. cats are cool.

TrueBeauty TS
02-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think there are many pussy lovers on this board :)

meow

FK

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!!! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!!!

:D