PDA

View Full Version : Britney..............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2007, 12:23 AM
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2007/02/18/britney-large.jpg

she's still fuckin hot, hair or not

http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2007/02/bald-spears.jpg

http://www.gothamist.com/attachments/jen/2007_02_britneybald.jpg

Avenged01
02-19-2007, 12:24 AM
ugghhh,

Bald women just dont float my boat.
It just makes me think of Aliens 3

wombat33
02-19-2007, 12:25 AM

I ALWAYS THUGHT SHE A WAS WHITE TRASH SKANK.........TALENTLESS TOO.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2007, 12:27 AM
I think she's really pretty, she like any other person just makes some bad judgements in life...............

wombat33
02-19-2007, 12:31 AM
I think she's really pretty, she like any other person just makes some bad judgements in life...............

SHE WAS CUTE YEARS AGO.

HER SINGING HAS ALWAYS SUCKED BIG TIME.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA ,SHAKIRA, MARIAH CAREY, ALL WAY HOTTER AND THEY CAN SING WITHOUT ALL THE ELECTRONIC SUPPORT SPEARS GOT. I KNOW MY COUSIN HAS BEEN THERE WHEN SHE RECORDS.

truplaya4real
02-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Oh yet another publicity stunt to garner attention....yawn

She reminds me of Kelly Shore.

muhmuh
02-19-2007, 12:47 AM
one word... ewwwwwwwww

chefmike
02-19-2007, 12:53 AM

Not with that pale, bulbous forehead...

I think she looks like a fuckin extraterrestrial!!

wombat33
02-19-2007, 12:56 AM

Not with that pale, bulbous forehead...

I think she looks like a fuckin extraterrestrial!!

lol!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-19-2007, 01:02 AM
What happned to her?!? LOL :lol: Bad marriage, pantiless romps with Paris Hilton, A new man (then later on they've broken up) and now BALD? Sheesh..What people would do to remain the talk of the town. LOL

On the side note: I think she's got a pretty face and HOT bod before getting married and having children.

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
02-19-2007, 01:13 AM
What's really funny is that her recent hijinks are even making chiseling loser KFed look better in comparison....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2007, 01:15 AM
to be honest she never recovered from Justin's slam to her on his 1st album, that shit hit her hard
remember she was in the media ALOT before that video he made, afterwards she just disappeared from the limelight

Vala_TS
02-19-2007, 02:00 AM
This bitch is whacked and is too far gone now.

What was she thinking? Even the stylist didn't want to do it! It'll take her years to get hair again, assuming she doesn't want to keep the bald look.

AGTFB

BeardedOne
02-19-2007, 02:04 AM
Sometimes the only explaination is the obvious one. :smh

BiCuriousGeorge
02-19-2007, 02:21 AM
With her bald head she kind of reminds me of Belladonna although Belladonna is MUCH hotter, less trashy, and I'm sure alot more fun. All Brit needs to do now is tattoo her face like Mike Tyson.

Coroner
02-19-2007, 02:26 AM
she was a good wank-pic when I was 15

Quinn
02-19-2007, 02:41 AM
Speaking for my own taste, Britney has always been to beauty what a Yugo is to a high-end automobile: its very antitheses. As such, I have to agree with Chef that she looks like an extraterrestrial – after it crashed at Roswell.

-Quinn

Coroner
02-19-2007, 02:43 AM
I´m surprised you know of Yugo :lol: in production of "Zastava"

Solitary Brother
02-19-2007, 02:45 AM

Yep
I would SO fuck her!
My lesbian friends love her too!

Quinn
02-19-2007, 02:49 AM

Yeah, the car makes quite an impression.

-Quinn

AllanahStarrNYC
02-19-2007, 02:51 AM
she's a hot mess. let me re-phrase- a hot shitty mess

BeardedOne
02-19-2007, 02:59 AM

Yeah, the car makes quite an impression.

-Quinn

:lol: @ Britney = Yugo of pop. :lol:

I actually tried to buy the last eight Yugos in Wilmington. I offered $2000 for the lot. The salesman said "That's ludicrous! These are new cars!". I pointed out that they were "new" cars three years' back and he still stonewalled. They ended up foisting them off at Manheim for about $200 each (Less than my offer). :shrug

Q: Why did Yugo have heated rear windows?
A: To keep your hands warm while pushing.

I dunno, I could get into Britney's bald look, if she wasn't such a dork. :lol:

Coroner
02-19-2007, 03:05 AM
Well, I think Yugo is much hotter than Britney :)

BeardedOne, it´s impressive that you still can buy Yugos in America, you ain´t gonna find one of them here, except "second-hand" from your neighbour or your neighbour´s friend but not in Austria. I´m often visiting former Yugoslavia (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and I´m sure there are more Yugos in America than (former) Yugoslavia because everybody now drives Mercedes and Golf (VW) over there :D

Yugo is cult!

Felicia Katt
02-19-2007, 03:31 AM
She misunderstood the old show tune, its I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair, not shave him!!! LOL

FK

BeardedOne
02-19-2007, 03:55 AM
[quote]BeardedOne, it´s impressive that you still can buy Yugos in America, [/quote

This was actually some years back (1992?) and the dealership was already on the skids at that point. When Yugo USA spent over $4k on a service rental over a warranty call on a $3k car, you could see that it was massive mismanagement on the part of the dealer/distributor/manufacturer. They were OK as throw-away cars, but worthless beyond that.

As for Britney, some women can get away with the short/no hair look. Just look at Persis Kambata in her role in the first Star Trek film. Walter Koenig (Mr. Checkov) said that he would stop by the dressing rooms each day just to feel the fuzz on her head before the morning shave. :D

otherguy
02-19-2007, 04:22 AM
She's become a professional celebrity (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=professional+celebrity) since her cute factor was drained in that 24h marriage and completely drained with the KFed thing. She was never hot like Christina Aguilera was.

hwbs
02-19-2007, 04:32 AM
if whitney can pull it together , im sure she can....im thinkin another vh1 celebreality show in the works, lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-19-2007, 05:59 AM

i believe theyre called albums, but its cute how u call em judgements;)

ROFL! :lol:

Good one J! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Slither
02-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Britney looks like Buck Angel now.

Carrie_Parker
02-19-2007, 10:58 AM
When I googled "Britney Shaved" this morning this is not what I was looking for.

bassman2546
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
She can't live without attention no matter how pathetic it may be. She's an idiot and a loser. Take your money and move on Brit. I'm tired and bored of ya.

MonsieurValentine
02-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Pour out the Hatorade, people.

sucka4chix
02-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Ha Ha.It's so funny to watch a girl that so many people thought was so hot fall so far! She never deserved to be on the pedestal you guys put her on in the first place. Nice body from the neck down, but her face was never all that.She can't sing.Laughs like a 3 year old. Never really pulled off the sexy image she tried to portray---seemed too forced. Sexy is a "something" you either have or you don't. She tried to be the next Madonna and failed miserably!! So I repeat...HA HA!

MonsieurValentine
02-19-2007, 10:44 PM
You got to love the irony of people hating on Britney. From a board. With no face. And no name. Comical.

I'm actually not a fan. But she got hers. And you got to give that to her. What about you? When is your turn? That's what I thought. You prefer to work at Blockbuster.

When you are in the spotlight as much as she is, you are going to be vulnerable. Period. So what if she shaves her head. We like girls with cocks. That would probably make a good story on CNN... If you didn't work at Blockbuster.

crayons
02-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Oh yet another publicity stunt to garner attention....yawn

She reminds me of Kelly Shore.

Thats pretty funny. This just goes to prove to you that rehab is where all the cool kids go.

loverboy1513
02-19-2007, 11:28 PM
love it . gotta give her credit for going short . i think she needs to start a hard rock band . love that girl .

crayons
02-19-2007, 11:30 PM

Do you eat at subway too?

Mylon
02-19-2007, 11:41 PM
She still looks attractive. The bald bit is temporary. :) I don't recognize her as Britney Spears, though.

latrix67
02-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Fuck!It's Sieneade O'Conner....

sucka4chix
02-20-2007, 12:10 AM
You got to love the irony of people hating on Britney. From a board. With no face. And no name. Comical.

I'm actually not a fan. But she got hers. And you got to give that to her. What about you? When is your turn? That's what I thought. You prefer to work at Blockbuster.

When you are in the spotlight as much as she is, you are going to be vulnerable. Period. So what if she shaves her head. We like girls with cocks. That would probably make a good story on CNN... If you didn't work at Blockbuster.

You gotta love the irony of people supporting Britney. From a board. With no face. And no name. Comical.
She got hers? What did she get? Is it what everybody else wants? It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, even people working at Blockbuster have something to offer, sometimes even more than a marginally talented pop star.

MonsieurValentine
02-20-2007, 01:20 AM

Do you eat at subway too?

Not often. You?

MonsieurValentine
02-20-2007, 01:28 AM

You gotta love the irony of people supporting Britney. From a board. With no face. And no name. Comical.
She got hers? What did she get? Is it what everybody else wants? It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, even people working at Blockbuster have something to offer, sometimes even more than a marginally talented pop star.

Easy on the plagerizing. :wink:

That's just it though. You said it yourself. She is a "pop" star. What do you want from her? Nothing lasts forever. Especially a "pop" star. It's a moment in time. And you'd be lying if you said she never "made you look".

Have you personally met her? Then you can judge her about as much as I can judge Captain Blockbuster, no?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-20-2007, 01:32 AM
lol, when did this thread go the route of a bad piece of artwork???

all I said was she's still fuckin hot bald, geez

loki
02-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Fuck!It's Sieneade O'Conner.... I fucking love your avatar.

sucka4chix
02-20-2007, 02:46 AM

HEE HEE!(That was my Britny laugh). She's still as hot as she ever was.

Easy on the plagerizing. Wink
Damn,busted!

That's just it though. You said it yourself. She is a "pop" star. What do you want from her? Nothing lasts forever. Especially a "pop" star. It's a moment in time. And you'd be lying if you said she never "made you look".

Have you personally met her? Then you can judge her about as much as I can judge Captain Blockbuster, no?
No actually I would know more about her than you would Capt. Blockbuster even though I've met neither.
I don't expect anything from her, nor am I hating on her. My amusement comes from the predicament that her supporters find themselves in after they fell for the promotion and marketing of someone less talented than many aspiring singers still working at Blockbuster, who may not have found fame or fortune, but still have self respect and dignity. But I guess unless you've been on MTV your life is a total waste.Man, I wish I could be just like her.When is my turn? Hopefully never.
Oh, and midget wrestlers,bearded ladies, and 2-headed goats make me look too, so what?

cockgobbler
02-20-2007, 05:07 AM
Makes me wonder what the other ATTENTION WHORES like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie ect, ect, will do to top Britney, and get themselves back in the headlines.

Personally, the next headline I want to read about any of the talentless cunts is that the have gone the way of Anna Nicole Smith!

a994
02-20-2007, 07:48 AM
How the mighty (and hot) have fallen.

a994
02-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Makes me wonder what the other ATTENTION WHORES like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie ect, ect, will do to top Britney, and get themselves back in the headlines.

Personally, the next headline I want to read about any of the talentless cunts is that the have gone the way of Anna Nicole Smith!

Now that's just harsh, tasteless, and uncalled for. Whether we dig their antics or not, they're still people. And they do have families and friends, just like we do.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Ok what I do not understand is how you can so RICH and so famous and look like a hot mess 99 percent of the time. Granted, before she became a full time mess, she never looked good when she was not working. She was barefoot on the street, sans make up, with unbrushed hair, etc, etc.
And it's only been getting worse and worse, i.e. Matt Lauder interview witheye lash falling off, smacking gum, make up and hair a mess.

She knows her picture is going tobe snapped where ever she goes- yet she always looks HORRID. It takes a second to brush your hair in a ponty tail, put clean clothes on, wear SHOES, and big glasses- a minimum effort for someone who is in the constant public eye. Hey even a shower would help her a this point.

So ok, she shaves her head. But my hot shitty point mess is proven by the $14.99 wig she is wearing in the picture below after she shaved her head. She could not go out and buy a NICE wig- I know she can't pull it together like Beyonce and get a fab wig that looks real-BUT Does this bitch own a mirror?

Trogdor
02-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Well, Britney needs to get her body back to what it once was, before kfed messed it up. She had a good thing going until her and Justin went splitsville and that rectum faced pigmey, Kfed, a fellow with the brains of diarhrea and the breeding of a maggot, came in and messed it up.

And yes, Allanah, some good clothes and shoes would help.

Though some girls can be quite hot bald, like this girl.

http://www.baldfemale.com/me_00002.jpg

http://www.baldfemale.com/snake_00001.jpg

Plus Persis Khambta from Star Trek: The Motion Picture ( my fav Trek film, by the way. :D ) looked excellent bald. :mrgreen:

chefmike
02-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Ok what I do not understand is how you can so RICH and so famous and look like a hot mess 99 percent of the time. Granted, before she became a full time mess, she never looked good when she was not working. She was barefoot on the street, sans make up, with unbrushed hair, etc, etc.
And it's only been getting worse and worse, i.e. Matt Lauder interview witheye lash falling off, smacking gum, make up and hair a mess.

She knows her picture is going tobe snapped where ever she goes- yet she always looks HORRID. It takes a second to brush your hair in a ponty tail, put clean clothes on, wear SHOES, and big glasses- a minimum effort for someone who is in the constant public eye. Hey even a shower would help her a this point.

So ok, she shaves her head. But my hot shitty point mess is proven by the $14.99 wig she is wearing in the picture below after she shaved her head. She could not go out and buy a NICE wig- I know she can't pull it together like Beyonce and get a fab wig that looks real-BUT Does this bitch own a mirror?

Well you know what they say, Allanah...

You can take a girl out of the trailer park, but you can't always take the trailer park out of the girl...

dreamer
02-20-2007, 04:00 PM
I wish everyone would just leave the girl alone ----the whole world is freakin out about this chick ----it's foolish ----let the damn girl live her damn life ----even people in here are bashing this girl --without even knowing her ----she's awesome ----feeding off the media attention ----and everyone's going for it -----she's prolly laughing her ass off! -----and yeah --she's got kids --young kids ----maybe she can't hack it ---maybe she'll lose them ---maybe she should -----that shit happens every day --everywhere -------she's cool --she's crazy ------------this whole thing has actually turned me into a FAN! ----now that I am sitting here rambling ----------who cares --she's being crazy ---let her be herself --

MonsieurValentine
02-20-2007, 05:31 PM

HEE HEE!(That was my Britny laugh). She's still as hot as she ever was.

Easy on the plagerizing. Wink
Damn,busted!

No actually I would know more about her than you would Capt. Blockbuster even though I've met neither.
I don't expect anything from her, nor am I hating on her. My amusement comes from the predicament that her supporters find themselves in after they fell for the promotion and marketing of someone less talented than many aspiring singers still working at Blockbuster, who may not have found fame or fortune, but still have self respect and dignity. But I guess unless you've been on MTV your life is a total waste.Man, I wish I could be just like her.When is my turn? Hopefully never.
Oh, and midget wrestlers,bearded ladies, and 2-headed goats make me look too, so what?

Actually, I have met her. I have worked with her on some projects. (You still know more about her?) And no, she is not a great singer. But neither is half of Hollywood. It's all about gimmicks and selling records. Besides, the "Aguileras" are few and far between. We had a song for her to record, but it proved to difficult for her range. So what? She was actually super nice and cool with the fact she couldn't sing the song. And I don't think that she ever pretended to be in the cailber of a great singer, do you? "Oops, I Did It Again." Hellooooo, Schtick.

Look, twist it all you want. But you know exactly what I'm saying. It's so easy for everyone to hate! While she is doing here thing, we are in a transexual forum, arguing about her. Now... That's funny.

sucka4chix
02-20-2007, 08:54 PM
UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!
Do you read anything at all or just want to spread your love fest for her at any cost?WHAT I SAID WAS I KNOW MORE ABOUT BRITNEY THAN YOU KNOW ABOUT CAPT. BLOCKBUSTER! Yet you want to disrespect someone based on their job, not anything you know or even have heard about them.
I also said I don't hate Miss Spears. I always saw her for what she was!But, thank you for bringing up Christina because that's exactly what I take issue with.She is infinitely more talented than Brit, but people,obviously you included, would rather promote a talentless bimbo 'cause you feel you could have a beer and fart around her. That's the same rationale that elected our fine president. No one cares about anyone's actual merits! Just whether you think you can relate to them or something.She has not fallen, she just took off the empress' new clothes!

sucka4chix
02-20-2007, 08:59 PM

Way too funny,girl!

MonsieurValentine
02-20-2007, 09:01 PM
UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!
Do you read anything at all or just want to spread your love fest for her at any cost?WHAT I SAID WAS I KNOW MORE ABOUT BRITNEY THAN YOU KNOW ABOUT CAPT. BLOCKBUSTER! Yet you want to disrespect someone based on their job, not anything you know or even have heard about them.
I also said I don't hate Miss Spears. I always saw her for what she was!But, thank you for bringing up Christina because that's exactly what I take issue with.She is infinitely more talented than Brit, but people,obviously you included, would rather promote a talentless bimbo 'cause you feel you could have a beer and fart around her. That's the same rationale that elected our fine president. No one cares about anyone's actual merits! Just whether you think you can relate to them or something.She has not fallen, she just took off the empress' new clothes!

Yo. Hater. I'm not promoting anything. I just thought she could use a little defense, amongst all these Haters.

On a side note... Beer... Fart... President? What is that? Are you we Todd did or something? You keep taking my points and twisting them. You must be. Bless your heart.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-20-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't hate Britney- in fact i think she needs help and is probably an addict of some sort. I never thought she was talented but some of those songs are catchy.

I just think it's digusting to have that fame and success and look like she just strutted out of the trailer park 99 percent of the time.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-21-2007, 03:39 AM
Her hair from that salon that cut it off sold for $1mil

$1 fucking million dollars

unreal

lust4ts
02-21-2007, 03:45 AM
I saw on the news that She has checked into rehab today, does anyone know what for ie drugs, alchohol or just general madness :?: ............

sucka4chix
02-21-2007, 04:17 AM
UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Yo. Hater. I'm not promoting anything. I just thought she could use a little defense, amongst all these Haters.

On a side note... Beer... Fart... President? What is that? Are you we Todd did or something? You keep taking my points and twisting them. You must be. Bless your heart.

I see you just want to aggravate... The only thing I hate is people who refuse to admit when they're a fan of someone who having a nervous breakdown. Wait a minute... that's you isn't it?

MonsieurValentine
02-21-2007, 04:58 AM
UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!

I see you just want to aggravate... The only thing I hate is people who refuse to admit when they're a fan of someone who having a nervous breakdown. Wait a minute... that's you isn't it?

Puddin... Just stop.

goldensamba
02-21-2007, 10:58 AM
You can take the girl out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the girl.

I can't say I feel sorry for her in any way. All of those attention whores deserve whatever mess they get themselves into. The people I do feel sorry for are those kids. Who the hell is looking out for them while that bimbo is hammered every night and showing her beat up kooter to everyone on the planet? Taking your queues from Paris Hilton is not the way to go.

Who would have thought we would be saying K-Fed was the most fit parent for those kids to be with? The signs have been there for all to see. Anyone who will walk into a gas station bathroom with no shoes on has some issues from the get go!

sucka4chix
02-23-2007, 06:03 AM
You can take the girl out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the girl.

I can't say I feel sorry for her in any way. All of those attention whores deserve whatever mess they get themselves into. The people I do feel sorry for are those kids. Who the hell is looking out for them while that bimbo is hammered every night and showing her beat up kooter to everyone on the planet? Taking your queues from Paris Hilton is not the way to go.

Who would have thought we would be saying K-Fed was the most fit parent for those kids to be with? The signs have been there for all to see. Anyone who will walk into a gas station bathroom with no shoes on has some issues from the get go!
That's a very good point! People in general need to stop trivializing having kids! If you really don't like a guy, it's probaby not the best idea to have him as your babies' daddy..
And I don't know anything about K-Fed, maybe he can't rap, but that doesn't make him a bad father, automatically

Foreskin
02-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Either it is a publicity stunt .... or Britney Spears was recently raped. Many women defeminize themselves after being raped. Sinnead O'Connor comes to mind.

Think about it.

MonsieurValentine
02-23-2007, 06:50 PM
start by questioning sucka... ;)

dreamer
02-23-2007, 08:08 PM
dude --she's gone even crazier ---I think it's awesome ---attacking that poor helpless SUV with an umbrella ------hey ---it's a part of being human --people do and will tend to SNAP! -

Deepdarkfucker
02-23-2007, 08:36 PM
WTF

Jasadin
02-23-2007, 08:47 PM
I think the darkside in the form of Paris Hilton :evil: is turning them out.Britney is just the lastest victim to lose her soul like Nicole Richie and Lisa Lohan.

luccas
02-24-2007, 06:25 AM
Hey guys let her do , she's havin' troubles, hope she can resolve it , lets not be part of another peoples problems, lets not make it bigger 4 her , not to kick the one who has felt down.

I just hope if its sexually insatisfaction would love to see her on a lesbian video or even better a video with Godess vanity fucking her and cumming in her toes!

partlycloudy
02-24-2007, 09:45 AM
:arrow:

chefmike
02-26-2007, 01:52 AM
8)

BlackAdder
02-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Jesus...thats some scary shit....You know I only just recently looked up the vag flash pics...and since they were linked to Lindsay Lohan and Paris I looked them up as well..

Shew....how the fucking mighty have fallen...And shes in a custody battle???? Yeah....BRILLIANT!!!