PDA

View Full Version : I made a video

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 06:29 AM
For Hung Angel lol
I even point out my flaws in it..

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 06:47 AM
For Hung Angel lol

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/?action=view&current=Movie.flv Here's another one I made tonight for another site too http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/?action=view&current=Movie_0002.flv

02-17-2007, 06:49 AM
You're pics don't do you justice. This video illustrates your feminine nature, which can't be communicated through pictures.

Props.

But you should have planned what you were going to say. Too much "uhm" and "uhh", which makes you come across as kinda, I don't know......

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 06:49 AM
You're pics don't do you justice. This video illustrates your feminine nature, which can't be communicated through pictures.

Props.

But you should have planned what you were going to say. Too much "uhm" and "uhh", which makes you come across as kinda, I don't know...... DUMB? lol

02-17-2007, 06:50 AM
For Hung Angel lol

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/?action=view&current=Movie.flv Here's another one I made tonight for another site too http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/?action=view&current=Movie_0002.flv

LOL! Are those bunk beds in the back?

Dressed much nicer in this one.

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 06:51 AM
For Hung Angel lol

Dressed much nicer in this one. yeah they are lol

02-17-2007, 06:53 AM
Damn! LOL

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 06:54 AM
Damn! LOL I have a lot of friends that stay over so I opted for it :oops:

02-17-2007, 06:56 AM
That's cool. LOL, I was just shocked to see them that's all.

Kriss
02-17-2007, 07:04 AM
dont have an opinion

Solitary Brother
02-17-2007, 07:06 AM
You are 100% cunt...........wow.....
Your self-indulgence is warranted.

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:19 AM
Hey Kelly, well done girl, It takes some guts to post a video. Its very honest, Your'e just trying to show that you are real and be yourself. I think people will appreciate that, I see plenty of genuine support for you amongst HA community so don't let any dumb personal comments wind you up? And I don't see any flaws.

Your new profile pic is cute. well thank you Kriss :D

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:20 AM
Wacky vids Kelly, LOL. TFan, what u going on about the goddam bunk beds for, jeez!!! Kelly, you look great, admit you could of planned em a bit better, you're coming across as a bit dizzy :) , (in the nicest possible way, lol!!! Well thank you Silvester but I am dizzy it's kind of my nature...sorry lol

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:21 AM
You are 100% cunt...........wow.....
Your self-indulgence is warranted. lol well thank you

02-17-2007, 07:23 AM
Wacky vids Kelly, LOL. TFan, what u going on about the goddam bunk beds for, jeez!!! Kelly, you look great, admit you could of planned em a bit better, you're coming across as a bit dizzy :) , (in the nicest possible way, lol!!!

I wasn't saying it to be a jerk, I just like to find the humor in life. Kelly could have chosen to be offended. The fact that she didn't shows an attractive humility and maturity, which amplifies her beauty.

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:24 AM
Wacky vids Kelly, LOL. TFan, what u going on about the goddam bunk beds for, jeez!!! Kelly, you look great, admit you could of planned em a bit better, you're coming across as a bit dizzy :) , (in the nicest possible way, lol!!!

I wasn't saying it to be a jerk, I just like to find the humor in life. Kelly could have chosen to be offended. The fact that she didn't shows an attractive humility and maturity, which amplifies her beauty. Oh I am not offended at all lol I like cutsie and I think it's cute half my room is pink lol

Somedude21
02-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Well, nice to see that the rumors about you were dispelled. And damn, I never knew that a Kentuckian accent could be so sexy. It's like a standard Northern accent with a slight Southern twang. The way that you say "hair" just got me laughing.

I like. :)

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Well, nice to see that the rumors about you were dispelled. And damn, I never knew that a Kentuckian accent could be so sexy. It's like a standard Northern accent with a slight Southern twang. The way that you say "hair" just got me laughing.

I like. :) Thanks thats cause I lived in Illinois from age 12 to 23 lol

BiGuy4TS
02-17-2007, 07:44 AM
for the record, I love your smile :)

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:49 AM
for the record, I love your smile :) Well thank you

muhmuh
02-17-2007, 07:51 AM
TFan, what u going on about the goddam bunk beds for, jeez!!!

ill take a wild guess... weird prison fetish maybe? :D

BrendaQG
02-17-2007, 07:51 AM
Oh Isn't that cute she admits her flaws.

Honey you look fine. 999/1000 people could look you over and not ever have a clue. It don't get better than that. (well another TS would know, they just wouldn't/shouldn't tell.) Basically you pass as well as Miriam.

Here's one for you. I still have beard that has to be removed. I stopped taking hormones for four years and at one point tried to grow a big long Taliban style beard. All I ever got was a goat. :lol: paying the price for that now. The way I fix my face no one seems to notice.

Don't let anyone here get to you. I ... I mean they are just a little jealous of you.

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Oh Isn't that cute she admits her flaws.

Honey you look fine. 999/1000 people could look you over and not ever have a clue. It don't get better than that. (well another TS would know, they just wouldn't/shouldn't tell.) Basically you pass as well as Miriam.

Here's one for you. I still have beard that has to be removed. I stopped taking hormones for four years and at one point tried to grow a big long Taliban style beard. All I ever got was a goat. :lol: paying the price for that now. The way I fix my face no one seems to notice.

Don't let anyone here get to you. I ... I mean they are just a little jealous of you. Awe well thank you Brenda from me for the kind words and from your pictures you are a beauty yourself :D I edited this cause when I was typing it I had to piddle :lol:

Somedude21
02-17-2007, 07:54 AM

O_O

You lived in Illinois for...11 years? How did I not know this?! Now don't tell me that you lived in Chicago (or the Chicagoland area) too...otherwise, I think I'm going to have to go slam my head into a wall.

DeathFox
02-17-2007, 07:55 AM
You're so hot

*Faps while watching the video*

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 07:59 AM

O_O

You lived in Illinois for...11 years? How did I not know this?! Now don't tell me that you lived in Chicago (or the Chicagoland area) too...otherwise, I think I'm going to have to go slam my head into a wall. I live in El Paso, Illinois...then I moved to Normal, Illinois... Then to Alton, Illinois...Then to Florida...Then now here.

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 08:00 AM
You're so hot

*Faps while watching the video* lol thank you sweety

cogent
02-17-2007, 08:03 AM
I live in El Paso, Illinois...then I moved to Normal, Illinois... Then to Alton, Illinois...Then to Florida...Then now here.
There's a town named "Normal?" Har! I suppose there exists a "Permanent Press" and "Delicate", Illinois, too.

And your videos are fine. The ums, and ahs show they're unscripted, which just make them all the more real. (And, frankly, endearing.)

stillies77
even though you hate me you are still very very cute

Somedude21

O_O

You lived in Illinois for...11 years? How did I not know this?! Now don't tell me that you lived in Chicago (or the Chicagoland area) too...otherwise, I think I'm going to have to go slam my head into a wall. I live in El Paso, Illinois...then I moved to Normal, Illinois... Then to Alton, Illinois...Then to Florida...Then now here.

Funny. I know where all those places are, too. Ah, the world is such a small place...I think.

Anyway, if you would be willing to let me bother you with another line of questioning, I just have this to ask you, Kelly: you go to school, right? As you said in the video, you still have your adam's apple. Surely, someone must have noticed this. Now, I don't know the attitudes of the South (if Kentucky can be considered the "South") towards transsexuals, but have you caught any kind of gruff for this? Any kind of outcasting, teasing, stuff like that?

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 08:09 AM

O_O

Funny. I know where all those places are, too. Ah, the world is such a small place...I think.

Anyway, if you would be willing to let me bother you with another line of questioning, I just have this to ask you, Kelly: you go to school, right? As you said in the video, you still have your adam's apple. Surely, someone must have noticed this. Now, I don't know the attitudes of the South (if Kentucky can be considered the "South") towards transsexuals, but have you caught any kind of gruff for this? Any kind of outcasting, teasing, stuff like that? Actually nope I've never had noone notice it to be honest..I think cause I am 5'4 102 lbs they just assume I am skinny and my neck protrudes a little...it looks worse in the video than it does in person.

Somedude21
02-17-2007, 08:16 AM
Ah. Good to hear. ^_^

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Ah. Good to hear. ^_^ Yeah I've been blessed in that sense I guess.

lust4ts
02-17-2007, 08:19 AM

stillies77
02-17-2007, 08:21 AM
wowzer

CORVETTEDUDE
02-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Kelly....Enjoyed the vid.

stillies77
02-17-2007, 09:00 AM
"The fact that she didn't shows an attractive humility and maturity, which amplifies her beauty."

Wow

suckseed
02-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Well, you seem really nice. I wish the controversy hadn't been there at the beginning. I hope you and A and H patch things up, and everyone just buries their respective hatchets and chills out! You look really pretty, Kelly. Nice voice too! Ever talk to Matt anymore?

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Kelly....Enjoyed the vid. lol I had fun making them I am glad you enjoyed it :D

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 09:13 AM
"The fact that she didn't shows an attractive humility and maturity, which amplifies her beauty."

Wow Awe thanks stillies

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Well, you seem really nice. I wish the controversy hadn't been there at the beginning. I hope you and A and H patch things up, and everyone just buries their respective hatchets and chills out! You look really pretty, Kelly. Nice voice too! Ever talk to Matt anymore? I do a lot actually

muhmuh
02-17-2007, 09:22 AM
But you should have planned what you were going to say. Too much "uhm" and "uhh", which makes you come across as kinda, I don't know......DUMB? lol

there are still people who can laugh about themself on the interweb? :shock: j/k

trannyluvr40
02-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Wonderful video's kelly, your outfit was much nicer in the second one, would be nice to see you full frame (standing etc...). You have a very feminine nature and i too love your voice and accent, you really are a very beautiful girl. :lol:

Lance.Trebor
02-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Wow Kelly your really cute
Are we going to see anymore vids?
you'd make a great youtube star

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 12:25 AM
ha ha thanks and no to the youtube.com idea lol

muhmuh
02-18-2007, 02:39 AM
aw come on youtube could use another emmalina ^^

mrlaredo
02-18-2007, 03:39 AM
You look naturaly beautiful and you seem to have a wonderful down to earth attitude. Dont be self conciouse about your smile....I think its cute!

uncutlove
02-18-2007, 04:39 AM
Holy crap.
Shes got a bigger Adam's Apple than me.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 05:06 AM
You look naturaly beautiful and you seem to have a wonderful down to earth attitude. Dont be self conciouse about your smile....I think its cute! thanks sweety

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 05:07 AM
Holy crap.
Shes got a bigger Adam's Apple than me. Yep I have flaws..never claimed to be perfect.

TSFanTN
02-18-2007, 05:45 AM
You are a true beauty. I'm new to the boards and just trying to find my place here, but I think what people share here really speaks volumes of their character.

Cat
02-18-2007, 06:00 AM
You seem like you have a charming personality.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 06:02 AM
You are a true beauty. I'm new to the boards and just trying to find my place here, but I think what people share here really speaks volumes of their character. thanks sweetie

otherguy
02-18-2007, 06:25 AM
If this doesn't silence your critics, I don't know what will. Thanks for the introduction...

Those look more like the lofts I used to build in college, only with a slightly more professional look :D

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 06:26 AM
If this doesn't silence your critics, I don't know what will. Thanks for the introduction...

Those look more like the lofts I used to build in college, only with a slightly more professional look :D thanks

xfiver
02-18-2007, 06:33 AM
i just printed out my photoshop montage (the one that jokingly made fun of you) and ate it.

thanks for the vids - nice to know you are indeed for real. and you do have a nice voice.

Kabuki
02-18-2007, 06:35 AM
I like the accent Kelly :wink: I'm a southerner, but my accent isn't real thick. I'm originally from Virginia. The in between state.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 07:05 AM
i just printed out my photoshop montage (the one that jokingly made fun of you) and ate it.

thanks for the vids - nice to know you are indeed for real. and you do have a nice voice. no prob

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 07:05 AM
I like the accent Kelly :wink: I'm a southerner, but my accent isn't real thick. I'm originally from Virginia. The in between state. thanks

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 08:14 AM
lol if it was only this easy everytime to prove im right.

you just proved your an attention whore, and your shallow, and fake. If thats your evaluation of me..you are entitled to that.

TomSelis
02-18-2007, 08:19 AM
God damn, give her a break.

She's a young girl doing what young girls do. Take videos and pictures of herself and have fun doing it for free. There's no harm in that.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 08:20 AM
truth hurts dont it. No I just seriously don't feel like arguing about something thats not true...arguing on the internet is retarded.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 08:22 AM
God damn, give her a break.

She's a young girl doing what young girls do. Take videos and pictures of herself and have fun doing it for free. There's no harm in that. The video was made cause of all the people that were messaging me to see me on cam..and I got tired of it..as well as being called a fake..they just live for drama...and thats okay.

TheGuard
02-18-2007, 08:23 AM

you just proved your an attention whore, and your shallow, and fake.

Quite the opposite. You can't attack someone as being fake, then they bare themselves to you and you twist it to fit your negative outlook.

Her reasons were sincere to me, and rational if you actually took the time to listen to them.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 08:24 AM

you just proved your an attention whore, and your shallow, and fake.

Quite the opposite. You can't attack someone as being fake, then they bare themselves to you and you twist it to fit your negative outlook.

Her reasons were sincere to me, and rational if you actually took the time to listen to them. thank you..the majority got what I was doing..mission accomplished and I am glad of that.

TomSelis
02-18-2007, 08:29 AM
It's also been proven several times that she is who she claims to be. Funny thing is how many other girls do the same thing, but nobody ever says anything.

TheGuard
02-18-2007, 08:31 AM
you guys are just dumb horny fucking retards, its been proving she has used fake pix of herself, and she is only after attention.

I suppose that must be it, my God you're right - I'm so horny that I can't even think, I don't know how I'm even typing because I get so horny that logic and reason go right out the window.

...are you picking up the sarcasm?

You're an angry little man who hides behind the anonymity of the internet.

Doesn't feel good to be arbitrarily labeled now does it? I don't know you or your motivations so chill out.

...and I know I shouldn't be justifying you with any kind of response to begin with, but I suppose I'm feeling a little saucy tonight.

TheGuard
02-18-2007, 08:37 AM
you guys are just dumb horny fucking retards, its been proving she has used fake pix of herself, and she is only after attention.

I suppose that must be it, my God you're right - I'm so horny that I can't even think, I don't know how I'm even typing because I get so horny that logic and reason go right out the window.

Doesn't feel good to be arbitrarily labeled now does it? I don't know you or your motivations so chill out.

...and I know I shouldn't be justifying you with any kind of response to begin with, but I suppose I'm feeling a little saucy tonight.

and your a dumb ass cunt who believes any shit people say, whats next you going to tell me that plastic nose of hers is real.

If you're going to insult me, at least do it with a bit of intelligence. Clearly I'm going over your head so I'll stop. Cockface.

hardy har.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 08:57 AM

and your a dumb ass cunt who believes any shit people say, whats next you going to tell me that plastic nose of hers is real. I haven't had aany cosmetic surgery? I want to...I want to get my nose, brow, and trachea shave done.

truplaya4real
02-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Oh once again, spotlight on kelly...........

Kelly was apparently neglected as a child and she doesn't seem to have much of a life. What TS is online on a Saturday night spamming a message board that's primarily for tranny chasers? She obviously needs the attention to inflate her obvious ego. I bet she'd be one of those celebs who are thrilled to see themselves on the cover of trash mags week after week. It was ok at first, but now it's just annoying and vapid.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Oh once again, spotlight on kelly...........

Kelly was apparently neglected as a child and she doesn't seem to have much of a life. What TS is online on a Saturday night spamming a message board that's primarily for tranny chasers? She obviously needs the attention to inflate her obvious ego. I bet she'd be one of those celebs who are thrilled to see themselves on the cover of trash mags week after week. It was ok at first, but now it's just annoying and vapid. I am not spamming anything..and I am sick and it's snowing..I didn't feel like going out.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 09:32 AM
lol except this site is about as famous as she will ever be, and thats only cos of morons who think she is real. I want to be famous?

muhmuh
02-18-2007, 10:14 AM
since when does anybody need to prove anything about themself to a bunch of inet users?

ILuvGurls
02-18-2007, 02:16 PM
damn away for a day and all kind of stuff pops up...

never doubted you for a moment....keep on, keeping on.

MrsKellyPierce
02-18-2007, 10:10 PM
damn away for a day and all kind of stuff pops up...

never doubted you for a moment....keep on, keeping on. thanks sweetie

wombat33
02-18-2007, 11:55 PM
For Hung Angel lol

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

HI KELLY,

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE VIDS, THE PHOTOS AND THE FUN INTERESTING POSTS. WOULD WE EVER HAVE A PRAYER OF SEEING A HOT STRIPTEASE VIDEO? A BIKINI VIDEO? AN NUDE VIDEO TO MUSIC?? ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE. YOUR NEW B&W PHOTO IS HOT!!!!

igotalongleg
02-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Hot
IgotAlongLeg

MrsKellyPierce
02-19-2007, 04:09 AM
For Hung Angel lol

HI KELLY,

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE VIDS, THE PHOTOS AND THE FUN INTERESTING POSTS. WOULD WE EVER HAVE A PRAYER OF SEEING A HOT STRIPTEASE VIDEO? A BIKINI VIDEO? AN NUDE VIDEO TO MUSIC?? ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE. YOUR NEW B&W PHOTO IS HOT!!!! you so silly :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-19-2007, 04:10 AM
Hot
IgotAlongLeg I'm sorry, do you walk funny?

wombat33
02-19-2007, 06:55 AM
For Hung Angel lol

HI KELLY,

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE VIDS, THE PHOTOS AND THE FUN INTERESTING POSTS. WOULD WE EVER HAVE A PRAYER OF SEEING A HOT STRIPTEASE VIDEO? A BIKINI VIDEO? AN NUDE VIDEO TO MUSIC?? ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE. YOUR NEW B&W PHOTO IS HOT!!!! you so silly :lol:

LOL

I WAS TOTALLY SERIOUS

Dirty_Di
02-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Kelly your aawesomw no matter what anyone else says. Hey Im in Richmond Kentucky not too far from ya

MrsKellyPierce
02-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Kelly your aawesomw no matter what anyone else says. Hey Im in Richmond Kentucky not too far from ya Well Thank you Di.

Str8mlover4TS
02-19-2007, 08:50 PM
For Hung Angel lol

Quite lovely Kelly! Don't let the haters get ya down sweetie.

MonsieurValentine
02-19-2007, 10:31 PM

and your a dumb ass cunt who believes any shit people say, whats next you going to tell me that plastic nose of hers is real.

If you're going to insult me, at least do it with a bit of intelligence. Clearly I'm going over your head so I'll stop. Cockface.

hardy har.

He said Cockface.

MonsieurValentine
02-19-2007, 10:45 PM
P.S. I love me some Southern Belles.

crayons
02-19-2007, 11:44 PM

I also thought the same thing then started wondering if maybe this was filmed at a youth hostel. HAHA bunk beds- thats great.