PDA

View Full Version : Question about the stroll in Jersey?

chocolate ts freak
02-17-2007, 03:15 AM
Where is it. Is it in Newark? How safe is it? Hopefully its mostly black girls. If anyone knows about it please post some info. Would also like to know the names of any black girls on the stroll that are hung and love to top only. Not just for cash but those who really enjoy it. Pics would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Uncut
02-17-2007, 04:03 AM
Broad St just south of the court house, or Behind the McDonalds of 1&9 Mostly all black girls. I have never had or heard of anyone having any problems.

chocolate ts freak
02-17-2007, 04:53 AM
Broad St just south of the court house, or Behind the McDonalds of 1&9 Mostly all black girls. I have never had or heard of anyone having any problems.This is in Newark right?

jmt
02-17-2007, 06:56 AM
i dont know about the motel areianna is talking about....but i know there are girls hangin out on that block right behind the mcdonalds.

stillies77
02-17-2007, 08:10 AM
There is nothing in south jersey...i just have to go to philly if i wanna hang out with any girls

Uncut
02-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Yes I am taking about Newark. After 1200pm Take your time and look there are some smoking Angels out there.

naughtyboy
02-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Why wouldn't you just call someone off of Eros.com instead of the dangerous streetwalker? Just my opinion. I didn't even know there were ts streetwalkers in Newark.

Bic
02-17-2007, 07:01 PM
There is nothing in south jersey...i just have to go to philly if i wanna hang out with any girls

where at in philly????

stillies77
02-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Center City

chocolate ts freak
02-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Why wouldn't you just call someone off of Eros.com instead of the dangerous streetwalker? Just my opinion. I didn't even know there were ts streetwalkers in Newark.Streetwalkers are nothing new to me. I've been with streetwalkers in LA, NY, Baltimore, and just about every major city I've been to. Never had any diseases or problems like being robbed or mugged. Not saying I'm a bad ass or anything, I just got a good sense for danger and when I sense it, i avoid it. Haven't seen the stroll in Newark and want to check it out. Maybe run across a girl or two that I've never seen before. But thanks for your concern.