PDA

View Full Version : I have a KK

scorpion
02-17-2007, 02:54 AM
:D I guess no one of you know what it is. Eigter do I until today when I heard it four the first time. But now I know and I have one... or two :roll:
My friend Nadia call mee today and wonder if it was okey if she could come and visit mee and help mee whit something. Sure I have much to do just now whit my home.
When wee where talking she say your my favorite KK.
KK what do you mean i ask.
Now I know K= Knull = fuck K= kompis =friend That should bee in Englich FF
Okej Nadia is a Swedich tranny i have know four a while wee have no relation but wee see each other then and then whith out any demand...
Thats perfect..I have one more KK but this is a guy.
So from Sunday i gonna get some days whit my KK or shall wee say FF
:roll:
Anyone else who have a KK or FF?

tubgirl
02-17-2007, 03:50 AM
we call them fuck buddies here

scorpion
02-17-2007, 04:28 AM
Ok so its a FB?
Okej now some maybee think Im stupid but im not so familaire whit the swedich languge yet. i have only been here since October and then i have been away four half the time.

02-17-2007, 06:56 AM
No, I've been propositioned but these girls usually try and manipulate me into relationships as time goes on. And the fact that they'd be FB's exludes them from Wife eligibility.

suckseed
02-17-2007, 09:05 AM
Where are you from, Scorpion? Are you at sea when you are online sometimes? Ultra WiFi, perhaps? :)

scorpion
02-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Where are you from, Scorpion? Are you at sea when you are online sometimes? Ultra WiFi, perhaps? :)

Im in Sweden. The south part of the contry. Moved here in october from Copenhagen. From the begining Im from France...But I havent live there four almost 20 years.
No Im never at sea when Im online. Its against the shipping companys rules to use the internet on board to visit sex related sites.