PDA

View Full Version : Older tgirls

truplaya4real
02-17-2007, 02:18 AM
What do ya'll think?

scorpion
02-17-2007, 03:02 AM
As i have say earlier.. As older you get the more you see the beuty in old trannys.. But I havent been so old yet. :lol:

oohyea
02-17-2007, 10:12 AM
i like them, except that guy in the middle

wombat33
02-17-2007, 05:02 PM
What do ya'll think?

I can't say my honest opinion. I might be considered mean

peggygee
02-17-2007, 05:13 PM
There will be a difference between an transwoman who
transitions at an later age, and a transwoman who transitions
when she was younger and now happens to be older.

In our youth obsessessed society, the connotation is that anyone
over thirty is older. As society as a whole is living longer, and
living healthier, 40 is the new 20, 50 is the new 30 and so forth.

Often times when you say older tgirl, the image that comes up
is 'the woman trapped in a man's body', who has lived the
majority of her life as a male, and then in her latter years will
begin her transition.

Many times this late transitioner will find that she may not pass as well
as the 'early transitioner'. Addionally there may be annomosity
between the two groups.

This dissension may be predicated on age, race and class, and socio -
economic staus. Many times the older transitioner may be a older
white, middle to uppper class person.

Whereas many younger transitioners may be women of color
(Asian, Latina, Black) and of course, women of the Caucasian
persuasion who have often are at the beinning of their careers
and educational paths.

Of the two groups, younger and older transitioner, which is more
representative of the transcommunity, I would say they both are
reflective of who the community is.

Alison Faraday
02-18-2007, 02:21 AM
Just to add to what Peggy is saying here;

The older tgs in my experience tend to be a bit more approachable than the younger ones. Saying that though, the older tgs tend to fall into two clear groups. Those who have their heads well and truly screwed on, and those that scare the hell out of you they're so perculiar.

The younger tgs on the other hand though seem to also fall into those two groups, but with an added group. I've come across tgs that are so self absorbed and up their own arses, that unless you constantly feed their big egos you'll just be blanked. They're so rude. I think we've been invaded by aliens from another planet trying to figure out how humans interact.

So given a choice between the younger (and very annoying) transsexuals, and the older (sometimes loony) ones you may as well just hold your hands up in the air and stop trying to figure it all out.

I take people for who they are, not what. And each can have their plus and minus points. My conversations with the older transsexuals tend to be about normal everday things. Where as my conversations with the younger transsexuals seem like a contest of who's done this, who has that. I just don't care.

If someone wants me to feed their ego then forget it. If someone wants an everyday friendship I'll stick with you until the bitter end. I am not influenced in what I do by what other people think of me. I have no clique social group I feel I have to fit into.

The pictures you see up above. Well, you only need roam around the countryside and you'll see genetic females who look like they've just finished changing the engine out of a combine harvester.

The older tgs. These are people. People with feelings. People with views. And likely not people as judgemental and unpleasant as some can be. I see nothing to be gained from possibly poking fun at them.

Kriss
02-18-2007, 02:35 AM
If someone wants me to feed their ego then forget it. If someone wants an everyday friendship I'll stick with you until the bitter end. I am not influenced in what I do by what other people think of me. I have no clique social group I feel I have to fit into.

The older tgs. These are people. People with feelings. People with views. And likely not people as judgemental and unpleasant as some can be. I see nothing to be gained from possibly poking fun at them.

I have to applaud what Alison says, a very healthy attitude to take.
Everything in that post makes total sense to me. Good advice.
spot on girl.

Felicia Katt
02-18-2007, 06:33 AM
Benjamin Franklin, over 250 years ago had this all figured out. here is his list of why:
"you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!! "

or, to put it another way. You don't like older women? Go fly a kite!! :)

FK

peggygee
02-18-2007, 07:30 AM
In response to what Alison, and Felicia said, all I can say is:

WOW ! http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bowdown_192.gif

iloveshemales77
02-18-2007, 05:32 PM
good quote Felicia!

My 2 cents worth from a man well into his 40's:
I'd love to meet an "older" non loony TS with her head screwed on but, alas, they are very, very hard to find.

Re. Alisons observations on young(er) TS's: I'm on the (in)famous German dating site "Gayromeo" from time to time. My experience is: A lot of the Ts's on there are just so breathtakingly rude! I'm talking bitchy, aggressive, insulting, totally self-obsessed, and sometimes openly homophobic. Most of them appear to live in some kind of narcissistic trance, mad, bad and dangerous to know. Aliens indeed! Now, you may ask what they are doing on a gay web site in the first place...dunno, lack of alternatives I suppose.

Thor57
02-18-2007, 05:39 PM
there is a mature shemale site.....

iloveshemales77
02-18-2007, 07:06 PM
really? pray tell more...

peggygee
02-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Alison, Felicia, and iloveshemales77 may have picked up on
something about the older t-girl, well at least this old girl.

As I have mentioned when I was younger I was shallow, insecure,
very ego-centric.

As I got older I realized that the Universe didn't spin around me, that
there were other people in the world.

Also as you get older, and start to think about your mortality, you may
ponder what you will have contributed to the world as you prepare
for the big dirt nap.

On this:

The older tgs in my experience tend
to be a bit more approachable than the younger ones. Saying
that though, the older tgs tend to fall into two clear groups.
Those who have their heads well and truly screwed on, and
those that scare the hell out of you they're so perculiar.

I believe I am a mixture of the two. My head is on straight, I know
my strengths and my weaknesses. Having said that, in the real world
I would say I am quirky. I am a very hyper individual. I talk alot, laugh
and joke alot, think alot and very quickly about many things.

Think of the Energizer bunny on crack or a young Robin Williams,
and that gives a clearer picture. :)

To some people, particularly a mate, a friend or family this can
be disconcerting. Fortunately I am aware of it, and try to modulate
it.

But on the day, that those of us from the board meet, you will find
that I am still the same caring Peggy.

iloveshemales77
02-18-2007, 07:38 PM
"...when I was younger I was shallow, insecure,
very ego-centric.

As I got older I realized that the Universe didn't spin around me, that
there were other people in the world."

Yup, me too!! LOL

lincspoacher
02-20-2007, 12:51 AM
I also agree with Alison's very pertinent observations.

As an older man (I'm 57) I personally prefer to date older ladies,who've had some experience in life .. so that whilst chatting & inevitably going down memory lane,one can discuss Music,Groups etc from one's younger days.

I have two grown up children (early 30's & late 20's) and they speak a different language .. Lol.

Whilst younger girls may have the toned,firm bodies etc .. the more mature ladies have style & chic .. well,I think so anyway.

Bye for now,

Poacher.

MonsieurValentine
02-20-2007, 01:15 AM
*shivers*

lincspoacher
02-22-2007, 12:07 AM
Monsieur ...

Is that "shivers" with anticipation .. or "shudders" with horror ?

Like most things in life .. age & maturity have the effect of making something already good even better (look at Wines or Cheeses for example).

For me,any lady with some experience of life is bound to be interesting to talk to (assuming that you want to talk & don't just want "Wham,Bang,Thank you Ma'am" that is). But then,I speak as one who is looking for a relationship,rather than a "quickie".

No disrespect intended to the younger lady members but many of the world's most attractive GG's are of the "mature" persuasion .. Sophia Loren or Lesley Hornby (Twiggy) to mention just two ... and as the saying goes .. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" .. that beauty doesn't just have to be skin deep either .. it can extend to the inner person,the beauty of spirit etc.

Besides which,this world is surely big enough to accommodate all our tastes .. eh ?

Bye for now,

Poacher.

truplaya4real
02-22-2007, 01:13 AM
I found some more older TGirls for you older TGirl lovers! They say they're on hormones so I assume that makes them transsexuals. Enjoy!

peggygee
02-22-2007, 02:15 AM
I found some more older TGirls for you older TGirl lovers! They say they're on hormones so I assume that makes them transsexuals. Enjoy!

Not nice, young un. :smh