PDA

View Full Version : smaller size

the natural1
02-16-2007, 06:36 AM
Personally I'm only attracted to very femanine looking TS. Being attracted to their beauty and body and not so much the penis. Having said this I'm not fond of TS's that are well endowed. Anna Alexandre, Barbie Woods, and Mary Anne are perfect too me. Please feel free to reply your input and or pics.

ezed
02-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Personally I'm only attracted to very femanine looking TS. Being attracted to their beauty and body and not so much the penis. Having said this I'm not fond of TS's that are well endowed. Anna Alexandre, Barbie Woods, and Mary Anne are perfect too me. Please feel free to reply your input and or pics.

You're a regular Cassanova ........ aren't you?

the natural1
02-16-2007, 07:43 AM
lol........nah, just bored and looking to start up some kinda convo on here!

lust4ts
02-16-2007, 08:01 AM

the natural1
02-16-2007, 08:57 AM
well contribute to the thread. only something interesting if you can please

lust4ts
02-16-2007, 09:01 AM
well contribute to the thread. only something interesting if you can please

Here you go. Here's a picture of a giant rabbit.

the natural1
02-16-2007, 09:03 AM
see, there you go. now that's some interesting shit!!! lol

the natural1
02-17-2007, 08:54 AM
bump

Kriss
02-17-2007, 07:44 PM
8)

lust4ts
02-17-2007, 08:12 PM
I guess this topic has come up many times before, so rather than start new thread Ill try get some feedback here. It seems like 99% of Transexual women really want their man to be taller, bigger, stronger than they are. This is a problem for me as I am 5'9" and never weigh above 9.5 stone(no idea what that is in pounds or kilo). I have treid to 'bulk up' but find it impossible to put on weight - very fast metabolism. I'm really happy with my body, at least I'm not fighting flab but I know my lack of height and muscle is not the ideal physique. Many things about the human body we can alter, improve, or just make the best of but height is a tricky one, this is something that I'm 'stuck with', I imagine a lot of girls understand this. Should I follow Prince with his 12" heels or be like Tom cruise and always carry a step to stand on?
To me it's not an issue if a girl is taller or shorter but I feel like most TS ladies want a bigger guy.

No offence but if your gonna comment on a thread try reading it first. This thread is about cocks and not stature :roll:. Not to mention the fact that no one cares or gives a shit if someone likes big cocks, small cocks or even middle sized cocks it's just a matter of preference. We all like transsexuals so just post what you find atrractive and stop trying to justify the reasons. (blah blah) I like transsexuals but I don't like the cock, heard it a million times. Pointless thread and and pointless post.

ballbreaker
02-17-2007, 08:14 PM
i love the tinyones myself if anyoneone has tiny photos post away !

Kriss
02-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Very sorry if I spoilt your erection. I forgot, it's all about the cock pics.

lust4ts
02-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Very sorry if I spoilt your erection. I forgot, it's all about the cock pics.

Seriously how stupid are you, it’s not my fault you made a totally irrelevant and useless post that has nothing to do with the subject. Just because you’re too dumb to read a thread properly and I happen to point that out you get your ass in a twist and start talking about my erection. Im almost in embarrassed for you :oops: