PDA

View Full Version : BEAUTY CONTEST.........................

wombat33
02-16-2007, 04:53 AM
LET'S SEE WHICH HUNG ANGEL CAN POST THE PRETTIEST PHOTO OF THEMSELVES, OR WHICK ADMORER CAN FIND WITH NO AIR BRUSHING AND NO PHOTOSHOP RETOUCHING.

NATURAL BEAUTY. GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!

cheribaum
02-16-2007, 05:55 AM
I dont want to enter a contest but I did recently take this pic tho' and aside from the obvious make- up Im wearing, Id consider it pretty natural; there's very little drama going on. Ive let my natural color hair grow out and the eyebrows may be arched but it is hair and not make-up. This would be my day look if you saw my in public. (unless i decide to go out in boy gear) :shock: It is also after a 25 lb weight loss as well...

AllanahStarrNYC
02-16-2007, 06:03 AM
Please no pics of me- I do not want to be entered in any contest.

Thanks.

TSCURIOUS
02-16-2007, 06:05 AM
Allanah-
You in a Beauty Contest is like Jordan in the Slam Dunk Contest - NO CONTEST - You win!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
02-16-2007, 06:16 AM
Ha Ha- that's sweet :)

But there are far more beautiful girls out there than I- I just dont like to compare myself to any other girl. I like to think I am just doing the best I can for me and I am no better or no worse than the other ladies so I don't think it's healthy for me to be in any kind of a beauty competition.

But that is JUST for me.

TSCURIOUS
02-16-2007, 06:27 AM
My point exactly -
THAT'S what makes you who you are - a genuine beauty - inside AND out!

BiGuy4TS
02-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Cheri. You are stunning.

TsVanessa69
02-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Jus me, no wig, no mak-up :P

wombat33
02-16-2007, 07:43 AM
I dont want to enter a contest but I did recently take this pic tho' and aside from the obvious make- up Im wearing, Id consider it pretty natural; there's very little drama going on. Ive let my natural color hair grow out and the eyebrows may be arched but it is hair and not make-up. This would be my day look if you saw my in public. (unless i decide to go out in boy gear) :shock: It is also after a 25 lb weight loss as well...

very pretty........and natural. love the glossy lips!!! yum

cheribaum
02-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Thank you for the compliments.

jowwor
02-16-2007, 06:48 PM
You are very beautiful, mon Cheri...8)

-Q-

loki
02-16-2007, 09:52 PM
It's hard for me to decide which one is the most beautiful.Their features so varied and diverse.Although i admit some are prettier than other there are still way too many for me to decide on just one.

gottchoo
02-16-2007, 10:29 PM
cheribaum, very cute pic. very :)

jowwor, sexy pose. you're stunning.

contest of not, its pretty cool to see pics of the girls that post here.

cheribaum
02-18-2007, 04:51 AM
cheribaum, very cute pic. very :)

jowwor, sexy pose. you're stunning.

contest of not, its pretty cool to see pics of the girls that post here.

Gotchoo, the pic Jowwor is my pic as well. But it does illustrate the point I was making, Compare the two, the first one is a lot more natural and the one in checkers is a few yrs older as well. I love the drama and piling on the make up and all; Ive just grown tired of taking HRS. to do it... And the new look has gotten great reviews as well... Thanks again.

P.S. The 1st pic I posted still took some quality time to completion and ready for the shot, Just not as long.

gjamestgirlfan
03-02-2007, 11:42 PM
cheribaum you look great and like you said a very natural look, i love that as its real you and what wake up next 2, of course if was lucky enough to get to know you and then progress to that point, you have very pierching eyes and very nice lips.

eggbert
03-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Cheri- I haven't been a member all that long and did not realize that you were also. Love these new natural photos as well as the many that I've seen over the past few years. But I've been puzzling over where the photographer was standing when he took these last three shots. If the steps continue, it seems as though he's floating in mid-air.

cheribaum
03-03-2007, 03:19 AM
He's standing at the top of the staircase, Im at the bottom of them, he was basically standing above leaning over me. I didnt think they were that tricky.

Linsey
03-03-2007, 03:33 AM
Cheri,

I really like the first pic you posted. I love how you have done your eyebrows. That is about the same look that I am working at getting mine to look like. I also enjoy the natural look. I don't have time to spend hours getting ready, so it is nice to see that someone can llok that good without spending all day working on it.

-Linsey :)

eggbert
03-03-2007, 08:38 PM
It just seems like he's leaning pretty far. Anyway, I think you look great. My favorite outfit though has always been the orange fishnet number. Schwing.

tsntx
03-03-2007, 10:07 PM
im not trying to get in the whole contest fun but i didnt want to post a new thread to debut a new pic... so enjoy.... its the pic before the touchups

happy st. patricks day!

Realgirls4me
03-03-2007, 10:09 PM
(swoooooon)

Not fair.

When are you going to post some gorgeous leg shots, woman?

:)

TGL
03-03-2007, 10:12 PM
im not trying to get in the whole contest fun but i didnt want to post a new thread to debut a new pic... so enjoy.... its the pic before the touchups

happy st. patricks day!

I just got a favourite of this contest. :shock: That's one hot photo!

*Secretly waiting for Jennifer English to post her contribution to this thread*

eggbert
03-03-2007, 10:16 PM
At the risk of incurring the wrath of the CTEs here, I just want to say Jen you look great. No touch ups necessary.

tsntx
03-03-2007, 10:18 PM
^ ty

i dont touch up body.. just lighting and such... i feel my body is what it is... if i cant fake it w/ angles and poses then its time to get my fat ass to the gym :D

Linsey
03-03-2007, 10:19 PM
TSnTX, St. Patrick's Day is two weeks away and already I feel like I have the luck of the Irish. Usually, I think that color green looks awful, but on you it looks great.

-Linsey :)

P.S. That is one lucky teddy bear.

irish_rose
03-03-2007, 10:21 PM
I would think that our sweet Arianna would try to win this contest.

tsntx
03-03-2007, 10:22 PM
thnx :D

lol i built him myself at build a bear... that store is pure marketing genius! if you have someone special in ur life, even if they dont normally care for stuffed animals, they will think that store is great.. pure marketing genius!

Jennifer_English
03-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Jen you look stunning :O)

To be honest I NEVER airbrush ANY of my pictures.... WYSIWYG.....

Anyway heres two of the most natural pics I could find....

First one is of me at a little chef one morning...

The second is actually about 2 yrs old.. in the shower....

TGL
03-03-2007, 10:33 PM
And we got a winner!! No doubt about it!

spooker609
03-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Jen you look stunning :O)

To be honest I NEVER airbrush ANY of my pictures.... WYSIWYG.....

Anyway heres two of the most natural pics I could find....

First one is of me at a little chef one morning...

The second is actually about 2 yrs old.. in the shower....

Jennifer as usual you take my breath away.......

nikkitsfun
03-03-2007, 11:25 PM
I hope im good enough for your contest

http://www.nikkitsfun.com/hungangels/030307b/tn_nikkitsfun8299_JPG.jpg (http://www.nikkitsfun.com/index2.html)

take care and play safe

Nikkitsfun

muhmuh
03-04-2007, 02:43 AM

happy st. patricks day!

hm were the other pics done with the old lips then?

vincidog
03-04-2007, 04:40 AM
[quote="irish_rose"]I would think that our sweet Arianna would try to win this contest.[/quote

You are owned ya fucking liar...I outed your stolen pics. You have no credibility to judge anyone's appearance. In fact, you haven't the credibility to take a shit since you don't exist

Beagle
03-04-2007, 05:03 AM
Let's be clear...this "contest" is no more of a contest than any of the other hundreds of topics where people post images they happen to like. It's all personal, subjective opinions and that's fine, as long as we all keep it in perspective. This "contest" says nothing about the person in the image; all it shows is the preference of the person posting the image.

So, Allanah (and everyone else), I wouldn't be the least bit concerned if you're image should appear. It's just another thread with pix.

Having said all this, here's one image of Jennifer Paris that caught my eye some time ago. And there's dozens of other images of other girls I could have easily posted as well.

Let me also formally, add my greetings to all. I've been reading for many months and only recently started to post. Hi.

wombat33
12-31-2007, 12:46 AM
I hope im good enough for your contest

http://www.nikkitsfun.com/hungangels/030307b/tn_nikkitsfun8299_JPG.jpg (http://www.nikkitsfun.com/index2.html)

take care and play safe

Nikkitsfun

forgive me for never responding

HELL YES YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

TsJennifer
12-31-2007, 02:40 AM
Let's be clear...this "contest" is no more of a contest than any of the other hundreds of topics where people post images they happen to like. It's all personal, subjective opinions and that's fine, as long as we all keep it in perspective. This "contest" says nothing about the person in the image; all it shows is the preference of the person posting the image.

So, Allanah (and everyone else), I wouldn't be the least bit concerned if you're image should appear. It's just another thread with pix.

Having said all this, here's one image of Jennifer Paris that caught my eye some time ago. And there's dozens of other images of other girls I could have easily posted as well.

Let me also formally, add my greetings to all. I've been reading for many months and only recently started to post. Hi.

Thanks 4 the love and support!!

http://www.jenniferparis.net

SXFX
12-31-2007, 11:17 AM
http://www.leoramoore.com/images/front%20pic%204.jpg
I'm sure she has better photos of her self, but I think she's very cute.
Kind of has that Jewl thing going for her.
I like it.

TsJennifer
12-31-2007, 11:48 AM
http://www.leoramoore.com/images/front%20pic%204.jpg
I'm sure she has better photos of her self, but I think she's very cute.
Kind of has that Jewl thing going for her.
I like it.

I Agree!

Bandyspring
12-31-2007, 12:58 PM
I'll give my vote to Leora as well. I'm a big fan of the girl next door, non-super glam/over done look.