PDA

View Full Version : More Good News! Al Qaeda leader in Iraq IN CUSTODY

02-16-2007, 03:07 AM
First Hussein, then Zarqawi, then Al Sadr and now Al-Masri!

GIs sweep Baghdad; al-Qaida leader hurt

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070215/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

BAGHDAD, Iraq - U.S. and Iraqi forces pushed deeper Thursday into Sunni militant strongholds in Baghdad — where cars rigged with explosives greeted their advance — while British-led teams in southern Iraq used shipping containers to block suspected weapon smuggling routes from Iran. Early Friday, a spokesman for the Interior Ministry said the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq, Abu Ayyub al-Masri, was wounded and an aide was killed in a clash the previous day with Iraqi forces north of Baghdad.

02-16-2007, 03:08 AM
America wins and libs weep!

White_Male_Canada
02-16-2007, 03:25 AM

trish
02-16-2007, 03:35 AM
i lost count, is this the fifth time we took out the second highest man in al-Qaida? good for us. mission accomplished!

chefmike
02-16-2007, 03:50 AM
i lost count, is this the fifth time we took out the second highest man in al-Qaida? good for us. mission accomplished!

Not to worry, trish!

We are winning the war on terrorist recruitment!

02-16-2007, 04:38 AM
In the words of Mujahadeen Al Arya Dennis Miller, peace be upon him-

"If you think starting this war helped recruitment for Al Qaeda; Stop this war and you'll be really helping recruitment."

"Like I said, if you think this is good for recruitment, leave Iraq tommorrow. I guarantee you, if they see the great satan can be beaten, they'll be lining up to sign up for it the next day, in droves. It's a war that is on for the rest of our lives"

specialk
02-16-2007, 05:06 AM
So where does it say in the press release al masri is in custody???????...Dumboboy????

02-16-2007, 05:24 AM
So where does it say in the press release al masri is in custody???????...Dumboboy????

He's in custody. Don't force me to make you look even stupider than you look in your picture.

trish
02-16-2007, 07:39 AM

He's in custody. Don't force me to make you look even stupider than you look in your picture.

i hate to make you look stupid, but you may want to double check your usage of the string "stupider".

02-16-2007, 08:42 AM

i hate to make you look stupid, but you may want to double check your usage of the string "stupider".

You didn't even pick up on my many misspellings of owned?

trish
02-16-2007, 09:37 PM
hey TFan, you don't need my help.

thombergeron
02-16-2007, 09:41 PM
You're calling Lt. Col. Garver "stupid"? TFan, why do you hate the U.S. military so much?

U.S. military says no sign Qaeda leader in Iraq dead (http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSL1586568620070216)

"We are pretty confident that Masri was not killed or wounded. In fact, we believe that Masri was not even involved in any kind of gun battle yesterday," Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Garver, a U.S. military spokesman, said.

specialk
02-17-2007, 02:05 AM

He's not in custody fuckin moron....and you can't prove it or get out of looking like the dolt that you are.

that being said, maybe the moderators would like to kick you, Tfool the under 21 minor out of here. Schools in...get to one soon. dummy.

chefmike
02-17-2007, 02:25 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!

There you go again, TFool!

guyone
02-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Why such vitriolic responses?

specialk
02-17-2007, 02:43 AM
Why such vitriolic responses?

Feels good ..it's fun!!!! :P

02-17-2007, 03:39 AM
Sorry retards. NBC claims your pal IS in custody.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ayyub_al-Masri#Current_whereabouts

An NBC report indicates that Abu Ayyub al-Masri is currently in custody following the firefight, though it does not specify whether he is being held by the Iraqis or Americans.

LMAO!

specialk
02-17-2007, 04:10 AM
Sorry retards. NBC claims your pal IS in custody.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ayyub_al-Masri#Current_whereabouts

An NBC report indicates that Abu Ayyub al-Masri is currently in custody following the firefight, though it does not specify whether he is being held by the Iraqis or Americans.

LMAO!

From Msnbc:

BAGHDAD, Iraq - As a military offensive seeks to bring Baghdad from the brink of anarchy, a top Iraqi security officer tried Friday to measure its early stages using the grim logic of a place with daily bloodshed: by counting the bodies arriving at the morgue.

A total of 10 corpses were collected off the streets — apparently all victims of the city’s lawless jumble of gang justice and sectarian payback. The daily body tally recently has often been 40 or more, excluding major bombings, said Brig. Gen. Qassim Moussawi.

This was the basis for an upbeat message by Moussawi, a spokesman for the joint U.S.-Iraqi security sweep that began this week and has so far faced limited resistance. But his American counterparts remain much more guarded.

“I would say that it is way too early to establish any trends,” said Lt. Col. Chris Garver, a U.S. military spokesman. “We’ve just started to focus our operations. We have months to go to see if we are going to succeed or not.”

Added Maj. Gen. Joseph Fil, commander of U.S. forces in Baghdad, “There’s no question about it, that many of these extremists are laying low and watching to see what it is we do and how we do it. How long that will last, we don’t know.”

The contrasting outlooks cut across the entire mission, dubbed Operation Law and Order, which seeks to reclaim the streets. Powerful militias and freelance vigilantes have carved Baghdad into fiefdoms and made even daily errands a gamble that could end with a car bombing or gunfire.

'At the beginning stages'
The Iraqis are eager to show clear progress to boost the leadership of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. U.S. commanders, however, are approaching the neighbor-by-neighbor sweep as a methodical campaign without quick victories — learning from past mistakes of pouring through an area, only to find that militiamen simply went underground and returned after American forces left.

“We are just at the beginning stages,” reminded Garver.

But evidence of the offensive against militants appeared around the country.

Borders to Iran and Syria have been temporarily sealed in attempts to foil suspected supply routes. In Diyala province northeast of Baghdad, U.S. forces are under sharply escalating attacks from Sunni Muslim insurgents — suggesting that some groups have shifted from Baghdad to other areas to sidestep the crackdown in the capital.

U.S. military officials said demolition experts destroyed a bomb-making factory they linked to the al-Qaida in Iraq faction in Salman Pak, just southwest of Baghdad. The statement said the workshop contained about 1,000 pounds of explosives.

But doubt was cast on another reported blow to al-Qaida in Iraq.

The Interior Ministry said that leader Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, also known as Abu Ayyub al-Masri, was wounded and an aide killed Thursday in a clash with Iraqi forces near Balad, north of Baghdad.

Garver, the U.S. military spokesman, later said the Pentagon had no information that al-Masri was hit.

Since you can't buy a clue here's a freebie:

One would think if Al Masri was in custody, a Pentagon spokes idiot would know if the friggin guy was at least hit, wounded etc. and would be able to confirm and describe the injuries.

Also, Al Masri in custody would trump anna Nicole smith as the top story, on every news outlet, with a "We got another one" moment from Bush....But it's not even a story anymore....Duh?...Big Duh???? :P

ROTFLMAO

02-17-2007, 04:16 AM
You're making a lot of assumptions here. First off, NBC reported your pal was in custody. They may have gotten it wrong, they may not have.

Your moronic assumption that the Pentagon would know Masri's whereabouts is foolish. He may be in Iraqi custody. Iraq, who neither confirms nor denies custody. He may also be in secret custody like Khaled El-Masri.

He may be getting the "black snatch treatment" as we speak! ie "They beat him, stripped him naked, drugged him, and gave him an enema. He was then dressed in a diaper and a jumpsuit, and flown to Baghdad, then immediately to "the salt pit", a covert CIA interrogation center in Afghanistan which contained prisoners from Pakistan, Tanzania, Yemen and Saudi Arabia."

That would be my first choice. Beat the crap outta the guy until he gives up the goods! :D

specialk
02-17-2007, 04:23 AM
You're making a lot of assumptions here. First off, NBC reported your pal was in custody. They may have gotten it wrong, they may not have.

Your moronic assumption that the Pentagon would know Masri's whereabouts is foolish. He may be in Iraqi custody. Iraq, who neither confirms nor denies custody. He may also be in secret custody like Khaled El-Masri.

He may be getting the "black snatch treatment" as we speak! ie "They beat him, stripped him naked, drugged him, and gave him an enema. He was then dressed in a diaper and a jumpsuit, and flown to Baghdad, then immediately to "the salt pit", a covert CIA interrogation center in Afghanistan which contained prisoners from Pakistan, Tanzania, Yemen and Saudi Arabia."

That would be my first choice. Beat the crap outta the guy until he gives up the goods! :D

Your whole fuckin' post is based on your assumptions dick head....LMFAO

02-17-2007, 05:17 AM

Your whole fuckin' post is based on your assumptions dick head....LMFAO

It's clear to me I'm talking to a child with reality issues.

Yeah, it's a post based not on assumptions but on possibilities.

Ask your mommy to interpret my post for you.

specialk
02-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Nice try Tfool