PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hardaways comments

Solitary Brother
02-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Im sure you all have heard Mr.Hardaways comments......
This just highlights what I have said all along......black people are just as prejudiced and in my opinion more so than other groups.
I hate when black people behave like this but its not shocking if you listen to the popular "culture" as represented by rap music.
Those of you that ride mass transit in large cities HEAR the hatred and vitriol with your own eyes.
I have heard and seen black women approach transexuals on the street and verbally berate them for NO GOOD REASON other than they are haters.
And yet when blacks(I am generalizing here) percieve they are being discriminated against they cry LOUD and LONG about it.
I as a working black man am tired of these very fucked up attitudes and ACTIONS displayed by MY RACE.

Whats even more sad than this is certain misogynistic and homophobic attitudes by incorporated into the gay/transexual scene to somehow meet some requirement for "realness".

Gay people who buy and listen to music by rap artists and dancehall artist who champion the murder of gay people are in my opinion SELF-HATERS

BUT THIS IS WIDESPREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some fucking self-esteem for once in your life.

Tim Hardaway is a microcosm of the larger black society I am afraid and it is truly sad and PATHETIC!

02-16-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm far from a black protector since they are the most protected group in our society, but being a certain race is WAY different than being a gay.

Bad comparison, seriously.

White_Male_Canada
02-16-2007, 02:06 AM
Tim said,

"First of all I wouldn't want him on my team," said Hardaway. "Second of all, if he was on my team I would really distance myself from him because I don't think that's right and I don't think he should be in the locker room when we're in the locker room."

"Well, you know, I hate gay people...I let it be known I don't like gay people. I don't like to be around gay people. I'm homophobic. It shouldn't be in the world, in the United States, I don't like it."

Solitary Brother
02-16-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm far from a black protector since they are the most protected group in our society, but being a certain race is WAY different than being a gay.

Actually Jews are by far the most protected.....

02-16-2007, 08:42 AM

Actually Jews are by far the most protected.....

No, it's blacks.

blckhaze
02-16-2007, 11:06 AM
as an black male, i can say that more than 50% of balcks in America feel the same way Tim Hardaway. The blacks are extremely homophobic and very derogatory and violent to homosexuals, especially gay men. One of the comments of another curent, lesser known NBA player was "As long as he doesn't bring his gay on me, its kool." Before even seeing his fas, many analysts assumed those comments came from a black player. These type of comments and ideas will go on until a player of star caliber is gay, and makes it known.

02-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks for your observations, though I disagree.

Remember when Magic Johnson turned out to have HIV?

You'd think that the biggest player the game has ever seen would recieve the same acceptance you're talking about. But he didn't....

Starting with a bitch fag named Karl Malone who said he was uncomfortable playing with Magic.

Gays will never find the acceptance they think they deserve.

blckhaze
02-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks for your observations, though I disagree.

Remember when Magic Johnson turned out to have HIV?

You'd think that the biggest player the game has ever seen would recieve the same acceptance you're talking about. But he didn't....

Starting with a bitch fag named Karl Malone who said he was uncomfortable playing with Magic.

Gays will never find the acceptance they think they deserve.

i remember that, evn though i was fairly young. Majic was on his last legs of his career. MJ and the Bulls were just starting their mini dynasty. Although his stepping forward was brave, it still wasnt made at the peak of his career. Plus HIV was beginning to become more well known and people were extremely ignorant to its means of transmitions. Had Majic been gay, it may have meant something alittle more, but times are slighty different now, with more people being educated(for the most part).