PDA

View Full Version : Any UFC fans?

lust4ts
02-15-2007, 05:01 AM
Yeah I love it G.S.P (Georges Saint Pierre) kicks ass.

lust4ts
02-15-2007, 06:05 AM
Each to his own personally I think Tito is a comlpete twat who has his head so far up his own ass he can't even see it when chuck liddel is handing to him. But on your second point that would definitely be a good fight but even though diego is shit hot on the ground I think pierre would still do him. Im defnitely looking foward to seeing randy coming back at heavyweight and kicking that big piece of shit's ass tim sylvia.

ShootTheJay
02-15-2007, 06:40 AM
i think theres a handful of guys who (if UFC can get their hands on eventually) would be able to beat chuck, over in pride. the likes of Wanderlei, Shogun, Arona, probably even Sakuraba (not with pride, with K-1 now i believe?) I like Chuck I just dont know what to think about the level of competition hes faced compared to others.

lust4ts
02-15-2007, 06:49 AM
He really screwed himself with Jenna though. I mean how can a man focus when he is hitting that.

Yeah how the fuck does such a dopey looking ugly bastard score a hot chick like her :?: Oh yeah money obviously.........

think theres a handful of guys who (if UFC can get their hands on eventually) would be able to beat chuck, over in pride. the likes of Wanderlei, Shogun, Arona, probably even Sakuraba (not with pride, with K-1 now i believe?) I like Chuck I just dont know what to think about the level of competition hes faced compared to others.

I kind of agree about those guys especially shogun but chuck is hard as fuck and never should be under estimated.

Fedor's the best thing in pride and if he comes to UFC he will rule the heavyweight scene for along time, check out this clip of pride slating the UFC and sylvia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jESfadAYOJ0

lust4ts
02-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Ill check that interview out I just guess some hot chicks just like big headed neanderthal looking shitlocks but hey what can you do.

To bad the UFC is going down the money hungry direction. I hope they keep delivering the action without becoming a money sucking organization. Thats the risk they take but we shall see.

I know what you are saying but dana white seems a pretty good guy, im sure the other owners are all about the money but I think he has pride in what he delivers to the fans and he did promise to get new top fighters which he did (rampage and mr interesting crocop, fuck that interview with joe rogan made me laugh :lol: ) seriously dana's the man as long as he is there as president and part owner it will be cool.

arc angel
02-15-2007, 07:26 AM
ok ,ok .. take this someplace else . this is the hungangels board not the WWF ..

lust4ts
02-15-2007, 07:33 AM
this is the hungangels board not the WWF ..

arc angel
02-15-2007, 07:37 AM
show me the $$$$$$$..................YOU KNOW GREED IS one Of my fav SINS,......

lust4ts
02-15-2007, 07:46 AM
show me the $$$$$$$..................YOU KNOW GREED IS one Of my fav SINS,......

:?

lust4ts
02-15-2007, 07:57 AM
I paid to download a fight and I had to install this special program just to watch the fight I downloaded. After that the fight was only viewable for a week. That program has some major DRM built in.

That does sound a bit annoying but that's probably got more to do with actual site technicians than U.F.C themselves as for only being able to view the fight for a week that seems very stingy at the least.

ShootTheJay
02-15-2007, 08:16 AM
ok ,ok .. take this someplace else . this is the hungangels board not the WWF ..

i must ask, good sir, what drove you to click on this topic?

hentai_ninja
02-19-2007, 07:43 AM
You kidding me? I LOVE MMA. I prefer Pride FC over UFC though. Cro Cop is a God to me. I train everyday just to match his caliber some day.

hentai_ninja
02-20-2007, 06:20 AM
You kidding me? I LOVE MMA. I prefer Pride FC over UFC though. Cro Cop is a God to me. I train everyday just to match his caliber some day.

you compete in MMA?
No,I only train. I cant afford to go to a BJJ gym right now,I used to be able 2 take Kickboxing and BJJ but right now I just need to finsh Highschool. I plan to start this fall. Im not confident in my skills as of yet.

Itallianromeo
02-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Im a huge UFC fan my favorite fighters are

1. Mirko cro cop
2. GSP
3. shogun
4. Tito

Herkyalert
02-25-2007, 05:53 AM
UFC is big time in the area I live as many train here. Pat Miletich has a camp here and you can see some out the UFC fighters out and about. Tim Silvia frequents the clubs and is a really nice dude.