PDA

View Full Version : I Love thie Web Site

Youngmc
02-14-2007, 11:27 PM
i just want everyone to know that i love this site, and i appreciate all the knowledge and understanding it brings. Even though some of the greats arent here anymore, like yasmine lee, i know she still visits and checks it out, so many t-girls that i talk to visit this site even though they dont post, and its awesome for everyone. So in conclusion, THANK YOU, moderators, thank u for the web updates and thank everyone, I LOVE HUNGANGELS.COM

naughtyboy
02-15-2007, 07:21 AM
I used to live in Boston and my first bottom experience with a TS was a girl I met at Jacques. It's been about 5 years since I was there, just wanted to hear what's going on there these days...

PS: I'm with you this site is great.

NYCe
02-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Cool. Posts such as these make it totally worth it.

hwbs
02-15-2007, 08:19 AM
agreed :D ..its all bout community

Youngmc
02-16-2007, 10:47 PM
jaques isnt as good as it was.... im curious, who did u bottom with, if u dont mind sharing

scorpion
02-17-2007, 03:07 AM
The very best one...

Kriss
02-17-2007, 03:12 AM
Yeah, great site. I've given up watching garbage on television since I found this site. You Girls and guys at HA have clued me up a lot. I like the "I'll show you mine, who wants to show me yours? " threads. I'm not talking cockpics, I mean the wealth of mostly honest thoughts and experiences. Its a valuable community here. And some of the humour is spot on. Keep up good work Hung Angels.