PDA

View Full Version : LISTEN

MrsKellyPierce
02-14-2007, 06:25 AM
Listen and Listen good please -- the only reason I had my webcam on that night was to prove to a moderator/admin that I was me in the pics -- that has been done. I will not jump on webcam for you and I did not do any webcam shows. The people that did view watched me while I talked on the phone half the time. So please do not message me unless it pertains to my AD in the personal section! I am not being rude or hateful or uncivilized like some of you have been proclaiming! It's just my personal preference of what I use that screenname for...with that being said Have a Nice Night!

stillies77
02-14-2007, 06:35 AM
ok well since this is the only way you will ACCEPT messages heres one for you...

Yes it is kind of bitchy to totally shoot down people that just want to say hi and have supported you since you got here IE Me. For example I supported you from the moment you came here...we even exchanged pics...in fact the pics didnt even even nudity (shocker!) i just wanted to talk about your ad and say whats up but what did you say back...

: I am not using this name to chit chat
: READ MY MESSAGE
: Jesus have a nice night
stillies77: im just saying whats up
stillies77: thats all
: well thats nice
: bye
stillies77: bye?
stillies77: i dont think i said that right
stillies77: haha

Im still a supporter of yours but lighten up...

kinda crazy if you ask me but hey thats life...

lust4ts
02-14-2007, 06:39 AM
No I understand, that is completely cool I certainly have not P.M ed you. But what you have to understand is due to reasons that are not your fault you became like the hungangels mythical creature I don't think people think you would be jacking off on there cam for them it's just that just because someone tells you they have seen the loch ness monster it does not mean you do not want to see it for your self, not that im comparing you to the loch ness monster your obviously real and clearly very beautiful im just using this as an example to emphasize my point about human nature. Having said all this you are right johnnywalkerblacklabel has seen you and that should be an end to hit. Finally going back to first point I have not P.M ed and never will but you have to understand that you are an attractive ts who posts at a board full of mostly horny ts admirers it's probably going to go with territory im sure if you ask all the other girls who post here they will tell you they get the same thing. Besides you don't have to read them. Listen I like you Kelly and find your posts interesting but sometimes you do come across a bit self righteous.

MrsKellyPierce
02-14-2007, 06:40 AM
ok well since this is the only way you will ACCEPT messages heres one for you...

Yes it is kind of bitchy to totally shoot down people that just want to say hi and have supported you since you got here IE Me. For example I supported you from the moment you came here...we even exchanged pics...in fact the pics didnt even even nudity (shocker!) i just wanted to talk about your ad and say whats up but what did you say back...

: I am not using this name to chit chat
: READ MY MESSAGE
: Jesus have a nice night
stillies77: im just saying whats up
stillies77: thats all
: well thats nice
: bye
stillies77: bye?
stillies77: i dont think i said that right
stillies77: haha

Im still a supporter of yours but lighten up...

kinda crazy if you ask me but hey thats life... Yes I did say that I don't deny what I said I am being hammered and annoyed by 50 guys that literally have logged me out of yahoo -- so that is where that came from and where this is coming from! I will not apologize for it. Sorry I did say have a nice night repeatedly to you and said stuff before that to you, so lets not act or get offended so easily.

MrsKellyPierce
02-14-2007, 06:42 AM
No I understand, that is completely cool I certainly have not P.M ed you. But what you have to understand is due to reasons that are not your fault you became like the hungangels mythical creature I don't think people think you would be jacking off on there cam for them it's just that just because someone tells you they have seen the loch ness monster it does not mean you do not want to see it for your self, not that im comparing you to the loch ness monster your obviously real and clearly very beautiful im just using this as an example to emphasize my point about human nature. Having said all this you are right johnnywalkerblacklabel has seen you and that should be an end to hit. Finally going back to first point I have not P.M ed and never will but you have to understand that you are an attractive ts who posts at a board full of mostly horny ts admirers it's probably going to go with territory im sure if you ask all the other girls who post here they will tell you they get the same thin. Besides you don't have to read them. Listen I like you Kelly and find your posts interesting but sometimes you do come across a bit self righteous. I am self - righteous? for asking not to be messaged :roll: by people with different motives than what I ask :roll: wow enlightening really lol

lust4ts
02-14-2007, 06:52 AM
I am self - righteous? for asking not to be messaged by people with different motives than what I ask wow enlightening really lol

If you read what I said I did not say you were self righteous I said you sometimes come across so Im certainly am not going to get in a slanging match with you im just saying that this is a public forum full of horny guys and your a hot girl and probably receieve the same amount of messages as others who post here and also do you not think it's possible that not everybody who P.Med read your post about not wanting to be. Seriously I see where your coming from and your angle I just feel your coming at it the wrong way, just ignore the messages and im sure people will soon get fed up of sending them. :)

ezed
02-14-2007, 07:17 AM
Is a PM like a BM, but in the opposite direction?

stillies77
02-14-2007, 07:31 AM
ahh oh well...this is far more interesting haha

http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/image/SpiderMan_Blue.jpg

lust4ts
02-14-2007, 07:31 AM

ezed
02-14-2007, 07:33 AM

And that was my 1000th post! I am now a Certified Tranny Expert! Wow. I didn't realize that. I think I'll start a thread! I'd like to thank the mods... wait I'll address that in my thread. Sorry Kelly, didn't mean to sidetrack the thread. I must remember to act like a Certified Tranny Expert. :hitit :rock2 :peanutbutter :king :grouphug :shrug :mrgreen: :claps :smoking

lust4ts
02-14-2007, 07:37 AM
And that was my 1000th post! I am now a Certified Tranny Expert! Wow.

:) Congrats........... Happy certified tranny expert day.

stillies77
02-14-2007, 07:39 AM
http://images.jokaroo.com/3/congrats%201.jpg

xfiver
02-15-2007, 12:19 AM
ON yahoo webcam

femalemodelbutaguy19 Yahoo open cam

I am on my yahoo messenger which is femalemodelbutaguy19 and I am on webcam on there it's not a charge lol open webcam means anyone can view

you put up a post on a public forum and then get pissed off because people are trying to do what you asked? I don't understand.

ukcuriousboy
02-15-2007, 07:10 AM
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

annoying wench