PDA

View Full Version : honest question...please help

the natural1
02-14-2007, 06:00 AM
I've been attracted to these beautiful women for quite sometime now. However, I have a question that I hope doesn't offend anyone and hopefully you all can help me with. What is, if any, is the difference between: shemale, ts, and tv? I've noticed that the girls that I've personal spoken to or met in person always refer to themselves as TS. Again, thanks for any input.

wombat33
02-14-2007, 06:02 AM
I've been attracted to these beautiful women for quite sometime now. However, I have a question that I hope doesn't offend anyone and hopefully you all can help me with. What is, if any, is the difference between: shemale, ts, and tv? I've noticed that the girls that I've personal spoken to or met in person always refer to themselves as TS. Again, thanks for any input.

You have to use the search button above. You will see tons of that stuff here. They like you to not repeat same questions. (I am guilty myself without knowing it).

Just type in your question and you should find a lot of that stuff. Good luck friend!

lust4ts
02-14-2007, 06:08 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9429&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=tvs

peggygee
02-14-2007, 06:28 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=12755&highlight=apa

What are some categories or types of transgender people?

Transsexuals are transgender people who live or wish to live full time as members of the gender opposite to their birth sex. Biological females who wish to live and be recognized as men are called female-to-male (FTM) transsexuals or transsexual men. Biological males who wish to live and be recognized as women are called male-to-female (MTF) transsexuals or transsexual women. Transsexuals usually seek medical interventions, such as hormones and surgery, to make their bodies as congruent as possible with their preferred gender. The process of transitioning from one gender to the other is called sex reassignment or gender reassignment.

Cross-dressers or transvestites comprise the most numerous transgender group. Cross-dressers wear the clothing of the other sex. They vary in how completely they dress (from one article of clothing to fully cross-dressing) as well as in their motives for doing so. Some cross-dress to express cross-gender feelings or identities; others crossdress for fun, for emotional comfort, or for sexual arousal. The great majority of cross-dressers are biological males, most of whom are sexually attracted to women.

Drag queens and drag kings are, respectively, biological males and females who present part-time as members of the other sex primarily to perform or entertain. Their performances may include singing, lip-syncing, or dancing. Drag performers may or may not identify as transgender. Many drag queens and kings identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

Other categories of transgender people include androgynous, bigendered, and gender queer people. Exact definitions of these terms vary from person to person, but often include a sense of blending or alternating genders. Some people who use these terms to describe themselves see traditional concepts of gender as restrictive.

the natural1
02-14-2007, 06:41 AM
thank you so much

blackmagic
02-14-2007, 08:58 AM
whats the diffrence? i would presume that a TS usually takes the steps in having SRS while the TV doesnt?

"pick your path" :wink: