PDA

View Full Version : Al-Sadr Flees Iraq to Iran(ABC)

White_Male_Canada
02-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Al Sadr Fled Iraq, Fearing U.S. Bombs

Insurgent Leader Reportedly Moved to Iran With Members of Mahdi Army

Feb. 13, 2007 — - The story tonight in Iraq is not the arrival of more U.S. troops, but the departure of one of the country's most powerful men, Moqtada al Sadr and members of his army.

According to senior military officials al Sadr left Baghdad two to three weeks ago, and fled to Tehran, Iran, where he has family.

Al Sadr commands the Mahdi Army, one of the most formidable insurgent militias in Iraq, and his move coincides with the announced U.S. troop surge in Baghdad.

Sources believe al Sadr is worried about an increase of 20,000 U.S. troops in the Iraqi capital. One official told ABC News' Martha Raddatz, "He is scared he will get a JDAM [bomb] dropped on his house."

Sources say some of the Mahdi army leadership went with al Sadr.

Though he is gone for now, many think al Sadr is not gone for good. In Tehran he is trying to keep the Madhi militia together.

In recent months al Sadr has come to the political table to force change rather than using military force to have an impact. Sources say an even more extreme faction within his militia isn't pleased with this turn of events, and is trying to force the cleric to respond to recent Sunni attacks with more violence.

U.S. officials say they are going to watch those member of the Mahdi army left behind in Baghdad. Sources say two scenarios are possible: Either al Sadr will be driven further into extremist mode or he will continue going forward with the political process.
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/IraqCoverage/story?id=2872953

specialk
02-14-2007, 04:47 AM
Yeh.....left 2weeks ago.........Big yawn :roll:

02-14-2007, 01:09 PM

What does that matter, Wayne Campell? Go back to your adolescent cable access show. That's where you're cool.

Extended Adolescence. Your guitar, vest and pubescent mustache.

LMAO

America is already winning the war against terrorism. Thats leaves you pussy mustache brushers in the cold.

So long cowards!

specialk
02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
:P

chefmike
02-14-2007, 05:34 PM
America is already winning the war against terrorism.

There you go again, TFool!

.......... :roll:

.................... :lies

.............................. :P

White_Male_Canada
02-14-2007, 08:35 PM

What does that matter, Wayne Campell? Go back to your adolescent cable access show. That's where you're cool.

Extended Adolescence. Your guitar, vest and pubescent mustache.

LMAO

America is already winning the war against terrorism. Thats leaves you pussy mustache brushers in the cold.

So long cowards!

Stop picking on specialk ! :wink:

specialk
02-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey pinhead ...what up??? Still going to therapy for that liberal cocksucking fetish of yours?????

White_Male_Canada
02-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey pinhead ...what up??? Still going to therapy for that liberal cocksucking fetish of yours?????

Therapy is for the weak. Your therapist confessed that after 10 years you stopped going,and just when you were starting to make progress. :wink:

specialk
02-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Be carefull punhead you'll catch the leather fetish too!!! :P :P

specialk
02-14-2007, 10:21 PM

hahahahahaha so funny specialk, your wit has made my day - Don't Listen to WMC - "she" is a piece of sh*t

Thanks stephan..........I love mixing it up with the pinhead, and your right about her being a piece of **** :lol:

White_Male_Canada
02-15-2007, 02:04 AM

hahahahahaha so funny specialk, your wit has made my day - Don't Listen to WMC - "she" is a piece of sh*t

Thanks stephan..........I love mixing it up with the pinhead, and your right about her being a piece of **** :lol:

PS: You forgot your lil` hat.
PPS: Is the 'K' codeword for kruisin`? :P

"Sucky-sucky 5 bucks"

specialk
02-15-2007, 02:26 AM
:P :P

White_Male_Canada
02-15-2007, 08:46 PM
"Be carefull punhead you'll catch the leather fetish too!!!" specialK to White_Male_Canada

I think your warning's come too late for WMC, specialK. He does seem to have a large amount of "guys in leather" pics on his hard-drive. Until today I'd only seen some of his cowboy pics and thought that was just because he's a cowboy scientist (allegedly), but after seeing his gay biker pics today I think we're all starting to see the real WMC emerge. After him freely admitting the following, I think its a sure bet that he's active on at least a few boards far more gayer than this one.

“Then I found this Forum and decided to piss off all the lemmings. One of many left-wing boards I like to enter.” White_Male_Canada

Relax will you.

This is nothing but a tiny little site in a universe of web sites. Try take things in proportion. The Politics and Religion forum is where we hammer each other. It`s a forum used for intellectual exercise. If you take these things personally it shows you to be immature and, you`ll grow ulcers.

Pucker factor 100. You`re wound up so tight you can`t shit a B.B.

LG
02-15-2007, 09:00 PM
WMC,

No argument to make, here, just a pat on the back. I haven't even read the discussion. I just want to make a single interjection.

Let me just say congratulations on qualifying as a Certified Tranny Expert for making over 1000 posts. Interestingly, not one, it seems, has been on the topic of transexuality and most have consisted of tedious drivel. Many have been very long and perhaps a few made sense. No matter, the system is electronic and you are now a Certified Expert on transexuals just as you claim to be an expert on every other issue known to man.

Congratulations. It is only fair that you are certified. You have always been certifiable, after all.

:)

White_Male_Canada
02-15-2007, 09:17 PM
WMC,

No argument to make, here, just a pat on the back. I haven't even read the discussion. I just want to make a single interjection.

Let me just say congratulations on qualifying as a Certified Tranny Expert for making over 1000 posts. Interestingly, not one, it seems, has been on the topic of transexuality and most have consisted of tedious drivel. Many have been very long and perhaps a few made sense. No matter, the system is electronic and you are now a Certified Expert on transexuals just as you claim to be an expert on every other issue known to man.

Congratulations. It is only fair that you are certified. You have always been certifiable, after all.

:)

Stop twiddling your numbs and playing with your weiner long enough and you may find some posts in the General Discussion forum by myself when I stumbled upon HA. It got old fast
Isn`t it a bit tedious over there, " Hey, i`d fuck her ass... how much for a tranny hooker is too much... i`d bend over for her...look at her big cock"
One can only cover that subject matter so many times. And of course it goes without saying how T-girls are basically objectified as pieces of meat by losers who pay for sex. Sorry, but if you pay for it, you`re a scumbag loser.

02-16-2007, 02:51 AM
Too be fair. This site isn't "TWifeAngels", it's HUNGAngels.

02-16-2007, 03:00 AM
You're telling the girls on this board that you see them as men?

02-16-2007, 03:35 AM
In my opinion, a pretty feminized transexual is as female as any genetic woman

So what you're saying is only "Pretty feminized transexuals" are 'women' in your eyes?

LMAO

02-16-2007, 04:11 AM
"So what you're saying is only "Pretty feminized transexuals" are 'women' in your eyes?" TFan

Your still not getting it TFan, the most apt name for a transexual is transexual. You can call them male or female if you like, I call all transexuals, transexuals. You see the world is far more complex than you seem to understand to be, I am sorry if you can't comprehend that. Like I've said TFan,

"The complexities and subtleties of life really do seem to be lost on you." Me about TFan.

This topic is quite simple and your desire to complicate it is predictable.

LG
02-16-2007, 06:47 PM
We interrupt this thread to broadcast an emergency reply to WMC:

Stop twiddling your numbs and playing with your weiner long enough and you may find some posts in the General Discussion forum by myself when I stumbled upon HA. It got old fast
Isn`t it a bit tedious over there, " Hey, i`d fuck her ass... how much for a tranny hooker is too much... i`d bend over for her...look at her big cock"
One can only cover that subject matter so many times. And of course it goes without saying how T-girls are basically objectified as pieces of meat by losers who pay for sex. Sorry, but if you pay for it, you`re a scumbag loser.

What are "numbs"?

Well, you have a point actually, but I can assure you that there are a few more intellectually stimulating issues that are discussed too, on occasion. The good thing is that on the general forums, one can get to exchange views with the girls themselves and find out how they live and what they think. Sure there are a lot of posts about "look at her giant cock!" and "Beautiful shemale feet and toes" and I rarely wander over there to see those but isn't that what brought most of us here after all? I don't pay for sex, but I do occasionally like to look at some of the pictures in the General forum. Sure the conversations accompanying them are usually pretty lame but occasionally Allanah or Vicki will spark off a debate and it'll get interesting. In any case, there is more to these forums than the Politics and Religion debate.

I also post something every now and then in the Sports Lounge, particularly when the discussion is about what you would call soccer (football to the most of the world or calcio if you are Italian).

I just feel you've made an awful lot of posts in the relatively short time you've been here and the vast majority have been political. What annoys me most is that you have never made a post where you asked "What do people think?" (as I did when I posted the link to the Political Compass which you went on to poo-poo with some silly arguments)- you always seem to have an opinion on everything and you always want to make sure we all know it. You obviously don't like it when people disagree with you and you tend to resort to some pretty strong opinions about the political leanings of people you have never met.

I don't mean this as an insult but as an observation. I'm just telling you to cool down a little and stop getting so uptight about everything. Our discussions here are (sadly) not going to tip the balance of world politics or stop global warning (which, by the way, is very real, whatever you might think).

So relax, WMC (and everyone else). This is my olive branch to (all of ) you. And I'm throwing in a chill pill for free.

Anyway, apologies for the interruption. You may resume your regular broadcast. Although it appears you've changed it. Sorry for hijacking this thread.