PDA

View Full Version : Are there any TS girls interested in more than sex...

geekman33
02-14-2007, 12:14 AM
....and money? I'm bisexual but only because I enjoy looking at (and occasionally in the past sucking) a nice hard cock. As a result, I'm very open minded and also am intriuged with getting into a pretty TS girl's head and learn how she thinks....what matters to her personally...what she thinks about when she's alone whith her thoughts. Unfortunately it's my perception (the wrong one I hope) that most of the really cool and beautiful TS girls are all about the money first. (I know I'm gonna catch a ration of shit for that one) I'd be curious what people think about this.

hwbs
02-14-2007, 12:43 AM
ill keep it simple...open your mouth first then zip your pants up...forget what u have heard on this subject and learn it on your own..its called giving someone the benefit of the doubt....ill give u one other pointer...let her bring up the subject of sex...hey u might just get lucky, lol

geekman33
02-14-2007, 12:47 AM
ill keep it simple...open your mouth first then zip your pants up...forget what u have heard on this subject and learn it on your own..its called giving someone the benefit of the doubt....ill give u one other pointer...let her bring up the subject of sex...hey u might just get lucky, lol
Looks like my intuition was right. Thanks for the feedback. I usually think outside the box on most things and think that people are just people. I do try to steer clear of people trying to scam me or clean out my wallet :)

peggygee
02-14-2007, 01:41 AM
....and money? I'm bisexual but only because I enjoy looking at (and occasionally in the past sucking) a nice hard cock. As a result, I'm very open minded and also am intriuged with getting into a pretty TS girl's head and learn how she thinks....what matters to her personally...what she thinks about when she's alone whith her thoughts. Unfortunately it's my perception (the wrong one I hope) that most of the really cool and beautiful TS girls are all about the money first. (I know I'm gonna catch a ration of shit for that one) I'd be curious what people think about this.

l'l keep it simple...open your mouth first then zip your pants up...forget what u have heard on this subject and learn it on your own..its called giving someone the benefit of the doubt....ill give u one other pointer...let her bring up the subject of sex...hey u might just get lucky, lol

Mr Geekman33, welcome to How To Treat a T-girl Right 101.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/teacher1.jpg

I trust that your stay with us will be an insightful and informative one :wink:

geekman33
02-14-2007, 01:44 AM
....and money? I'm bisexual but only because I enjoy looking at (and occasionally in the past sucking) a nice hard cock. As a result, I'm very open minded and also am intriuged with getting into a pretty TS girl's head and learn how she thinks....what matters to her personally...what she thinks about when she's alone with her thoughts. Unfortunately it's my perception (the wrong one I hope) that most of the really cool and beautiful TS girls are all about the money first. (I know I'm gonna catch a ration of shit for that one) I'd be curious what people think about this.

l'l keep it simple...open your mouth first then zip your pants up...forget what u have heard on this subject and learn it on your own..its called giving someone the benefit of the doubt....ill give u one other pointer...let her bring up the subject of sex...hey u might just get lucky, lol

Mr Geekman33, welcome to How To Treat a T-girl Right 101.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/teacher1.jpg

I trust that your stay with us will be an insightful and informative one :wink:

My distinct pleasure Peggy but somehow I feel like I'm being taken to school here. I was being as honest, forthcoming and respectful as possible without breaking my back in half asking this question. I think I would know how to treat a T-Girl right....if she knows how to treat ME right!