PDA

View Full Version : Do they look like they are beginning to grow?

signupjustforthis
02-13-2007, 09:45 PM
I've been on tblocker for 2 months and estrogen for 5 days. It is taking so long! Well I ever grow boobs :cry:

signupjustforthis
02-13-2007, 10:24 PM
THANK YOU GUYS, for the silence!

MrsKellyPierce
02-13-2007, 11:18 PM
I've been on tblocker for 2 months and estrogen for 5 days. It is taking so long! Well I ever grow boobs :cry: It takes up to a year to really grow the breast, you may even notice in the first few months your chest go in a bit, then they will start protruding. Your nipples will just be sensitive and itchy for the next 8 to 12 months lol

wombat33
02-14-2007, 03:42 AM
I've been on tblocker for 2 months and estrogen for 5 days. It is taking so long! Well I ever grow boobs :cry:

The last one looks promising, not sure if it is the chest or the shadows. Either way.........keep at it, I wish you the best and when you are done and have nice juicy ones.............remember I am the guy who answered!!! LOL

signupjustforthis
02-15-2007, 04:46 AM

The last one looks promising, not sure if it is the chest or the shadows. Either way.........keep at it, I wish you the best and when you are done and have nice juicy ones.............remember I am the guy who answered!!! LOL

smart man.. I will remember u for sure.

peggygee
02-15-2007, 05:09 AM
Sweety, it definetely will take some time, far more than 5 days.
And as the expression goes, "a watched pot never boils".

Be patient you will begin to see the results you desire. Your
skin will become softer, your body fat will redistribute, your
breasts and hips will start to adopt the feminine form you
long for.

Also, I know that you would like breasts immediately, but I
would suggest that you allow the hormones to do their work
before considering implants, as the implants will look much
more natural if you have some breast tissue.

Good luck.

8)