PDA

View Full Version : This I Believe

Oli
02-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Just got back from a fund raiser where, besides being pumped for money, everyone was asked "What do you relly believe in?" So I told them...and my mind wouldn't shut off, so I thought I would share them with you all.

I believe...the ladies we all admire are some of the bravest, most courageous people around...Vicki has a warped sense of humor...Honda needs a good therapist...the folks on the Cartoons thread are possessed...My dog has a screw loose...Allanah doesn't sleep...there are far to many 'Big Dick' threads...Felicia Katt is razor sharp...Global warming is real...sincronizada con chorizo is the best mexican dish...it's dangerous to cross Arianna...Hillary should stay in the Senate...Kelly is real...Seanchai runs some excellent sites...the ocean is like a magnet to me...there are too many cars on the road, and they're all in front of me when I need to get somewhere...I laugh at every post from Chef Mike...Karma works

Felicia Katt
02-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Hush up, J or since I am sharp as a razor, I will slash you!!! LOL Thanks for the compliments Oli, I am in favor of any new thread that mentions me (and there are precious few of those)

meow

FK

biguy4tvtscd
02-13-2007, 07:46 PM
and new threads are needlessly started way too often...

What? People are posting threads on a FORUM?????!!!????

Will wonders never cease. :roll:

chefmike
02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I laugh at every post from Chef Mike...