PDA

View Full Version : Ever had one of those days

MrsKellyPierce
02-13-2007, 03:27 AM
Where everything you ate just didn't taste good but sounded good?

lust4ts
02-13-2007, 03:31 AM
No I had a great day Ive got a date on valentines day with a hot personal trainer who works at the gym I train at Ive liked her for a while and she asked me today if I would like to take her for dinner. IM :D Especially as I thought I would be doing fuck all maybe not even getting a card.

MrsKellyPierce
02-13-2007, 03:33 AM
No I had a great day Ive got a date on valentines day with a hot personal trainer who works at the gym I train at Ive liked her for a while and she asked me today if I would like to take her for dinner. IM :D Especially as I thought I would be doing fuck all maybe not even getting a card. awe well I am certainly happy for you :P but I mean have you ever had a day like that lol

TomSelis
02-13-2007, 03:33 AM
*whispers*

That wasn't chicken.....

MrsKellyPierce
02-13-2007, 03:34 AM
*whispers*

That wasn't chicken..... lmao

tsladylover
02-13-2007, 03:35 AM
Sure, her name was Sue :D

MonsieurValentine
02-13-2007, 03:49 AM
oddly enough, tonight.

MrsKellyPierce
02-13-2007, 03:52 AM
oddly enough, tonight. yeah me too

lust4ts
02-13-2007, 04:03 AM
No I had a great day Ive got a date on valentines day with a hot personal trainer who works at the gym I train at Ive liked her for a while and she asked me today if I would like to take her for dinner. IM Especially :D as I thought I would be doing fuck all maybe not even getting a card.

awe well I am certainly happy for you :P but I mean have you ever had a day like that lol

Yeah sorry about that just felt like sharing my good news with someone.

And to the original question im pretty safe and boring when it comes to ordering food in a restaurant I tend to stick to the things I know I enjoy, but Id like to think im adventurous in other ways. :)