PDA

View Full Version : My fat ass

Vicki Richter
02-12-2007, 05:27 PM
I am not sure why, but my ass keeps growing. Do any of you think cum makes shemale asses grow larger?

I guess I will start working out again. Can someone tell me what exercises to do for a fat butt?

Vicki

BRONXBODY
02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Your ass is simply gorgeous. If you want to keep it firm, do squats a few days a week. I also like the stairmaster for the thighs and butt. Works well for me, I have an ass like a black woman...lol.
I don't think cum has anything to do with it.....but we could test the theory repeatedly over a few months...;)

trapmasta
02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
its flat you mean...
no question i'd lick the floor you walk on
but c'mon that's certified flatness

altUKsteve
02-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Sure as hell don't look that fat to me Vicki. Looks simply devine. If you don't want it to get any bigger, and stay nice and firm the best thing in a gym is the treadmill. Walk slow but on a high incline, and preferably varying. Apparently you will have buns of steel :-)

calitexas
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
politely speaking... any exercise will work your ass. it almost always comes donw to eating healthy and doing at "least" 30 minutes of cardio at least 4 times a week.

the 30 minutes can be broken up in to a ten minute walk at lunch, 20 mjinutes when you get home, etc. but, the total needs to be at least 30.

new studies are showing it may take at least even 45 minutes.

i follow this regimen:

mon - cardio, chest & tri's
tues - back & bi's
wed - cardio, leg & abs
thurs - delts & traps
fri - cardio & abs
sat - cardio & total body touch up
sun - rest

this is with free weights & resistance lifting (cables). do at least 4 sets on each exercise with a minimum of 8 reps.

lastly, wear a digital watch and time your rest between sets and make sure you only 60 -90 seconds of rest between sets.

i have an erection now.

loki
02-12-2007, 06:05 PM
I think your ass looks good that way.But if you want some exercises for that beautiful butt of yours here's some..I hope i'm not violating any rules by posting a link,it's not a tgp gallery so here goes.
http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/tp/butt.htm

happyjack
02-12-2007, 06:10 PM
i nice fat ass is great,and you have a nice fat ass,maybe a little probing will help?or squating down on a big cock?

Vicki Richter
02-12-2007, 06:14 PM
The way I know it is fat is because when I am shooting anal scenes, I have to really spread my ass cheeks apart because they literally swallow up the cock that is pumping me. I don't know if that makes sense... but for proof of anal, where you can ass my asspussy lips stretched around the cock, my cheeks really make that difficult to shoot... a lot more than a lot of girls.

calitexas
02-12-2007, 06:20 PM
The way I know it is fat is because when I am shooting anal scenes, I have to really spread my ass cheeks apart because they literally swallow up the cock that is pumping me. I don't know if that makes sense... but for proof of anal, where you can ass my asspussy lips stretched around the cock, my cheeks really make that difficult to shoot... a lot more than a lot of girls.

:jerkoff

calitexas
02-12-2007, 06:21 PM

:jerkoff

Deepdarkfucker
02-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Damn - I love that ass!

BRONXBODY
02-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Unisex...I second that!!! Double WOW.

Vicki Richter
02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Well - it's true. It's why gg's get fat asses too maybe?

elo
02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
There is no certain exercise that will help you loose weight on a certain part of your body.There are only exercises that will help you grow muscles on a certain part of your body.

When you want to loose weight make cardio,3-4 times a week,30-45 minutes.You don`t have to have a certain pulse to loose weight.Infact the heigher the better,but not too heigh,you don`t want to get a heart attach.Don`t overwork.

You can also lift weights,not to loose weight,but to shape your body.

And you will have to change your nutrition.Eat less sugar and more complex carbohydrates.And more protein,especially in the evening(six or seven o`clock) and no carbohydrates in the evening or very few.

It would be a mistake to starve oneself.You would loose muscles as well and at a certain point only muscles.

a994
02-12-2007, 07:25 PM
You look goregous to me, Vicki.

oididit
02-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Vicki, i remember seeing pics & vids of you since you first started posting in the TV newsgroups. your ass is bigger, but it's better. you've done nothing over the years but grow sexier.

Vicki Richter
02-12-2007, 07:35 PM
this is almost as bad as a kelly thread

shoosh - begone hater

Vicki Richter
02-12-2007, 07:50 PM
I don't go through any shit in my life actually. I am no longer close with several family members, but that is a lot easier to deal with now. I think if a lot of people saw how I lived, they would be very surprised.

I think all women care about their asses getting bigger. I admit that I have been getting a lot of shit lately for gaining weight so I am legitimately interested in fan opinions.

rajivalan
02-12-2007, 08:08 PM
whats the matter with these people - a hung angel is talking about her ass - and showing it to all of us - wheres the problem in that - some guys need to remind themselves that they are in www.hungangels.com - ding !!!

hey Vicki - I have special saliva - it helps make the ass smaller and ur cock bigger - let me eat ur ass and suck ur cock - and u can shape it any way you want it - the more u let me do my job the better it gets.

LOL

loki
02-12-2007, 08:09 PM
To me it's not the size of the ass but the shape and contours of it that define a beautiful butt.And i think yours retains the contours and shape of a great ass.So quit being paranoid but don't stop posting pics of that great bod of yours..But when it really comes down to it you have to be happy with yourself.So do what you think you have to.Just over don't over exercise and lose that butt of yours

hwbs
02-12-2007, 08:38 PM
i think its a good thing , more than a negative...

Vala_TS
02-12-2007, 09:14 PM

Wow, that's hot! Please talk like that some more!

AGTFB

Kriss
02-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey Vicki, your bum looks great to me, you could go bigger, we gents love big round butts. Lucky girl if all the weight goes on your ass and not your thighs or belly. You keep scoffing the Haagen daas girl.

ottorocket
02-12-2007, 10:35 PM
I am not sure why, but my ass keeps growing. Do any of you think cum makes shemale asses grow larger?

I guess I will start working out again. Can someone tell me what exercises to do for a fat butt?

Vicki

Sir Mix Alot would be proud of you white gal!

Metrom3
02-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Vicki I think your ass is fine and looks great most girls would kill for and ass like your so be proud of your rump.

Dkg
02-12-2007, 11:25 PM
lol @ this thread.

Yeah, I'm sure you're really concerned about having a phat booty... :roll:

:lol:

Nice ass btw

spooker609
02-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Well there are three special pieces of exercise equipment 1. My Face ride it 1hr each day and follow that with 2. The Truth (yes thats my name for it, ya know like "You can't handle The Truth!!") and you just ride it untill one of us can't continue. 3 Your Cobra, you finish off by pounding me with that and with each inward thrust you flex your beautiful butt cheeks to firm them up. The only down side to this program is that you have to do it each and every day, and of course twice on my birthday :D

My good ole grandpappy woulda just said " A good man could eat that off'n ya in a mont or so...."

Yea I'd guess it's safe to say that most of us guys here are fans and would happily volonteer to help in any way we could, stairmaster might be easier, but no where near as much fun :wink:

Bic
02-13-2007, 03:22 AM
wow your ass looks fine. dont worry about it so much :) but exercise is healthy so do it for that not cause you think your ass is fat. :)

MonsieurValentine
02-13-2007, 03:25 AM
That's an ass.

How about that for a first post?!

TSFanTN
02-13-2007, 04:44 AM
You're ass is great...but some of my favorite pictures of you ever was a set you did with Bob when you busted out the coolwhip. Anybody have those pics?

shabb68
02-13-2007, 05:08 AM
Your ass is perfect. Your are so hot that everytime i see you my cock stands straight up.
Lets do an experiment, I'll shoot a load in your sweet ass and let's see if it grows.

blckhaze
02-13-2007, 05:47 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: AND THATS A BAD THING!?!?!?!

Xiorc
02-13-2007, 06:15 AM
There's nothing wrong with a little extra ass. Thats like not wanting a little extra cash. Plus there's more to lick, always a winner in my book!

jamans
02-13-2007, 06:19 AM
at the risk of being the only person that says it...

Yes...your ass does look (& therefore is) a bit bigger than it has been in the past.

me...I don't like the big ass look....but yours is still not bad. I would like to see it a bit more toned up

trisexual
02-13-2007, 06:43 AM
Vicki I would top that ass and bottom for that cock. I love your body!!

qeuqheeg222
02-13-2007, 10:21 AM
looks juicy enough for me vicki..squats and bike rides are good way to keep a nice set of womanly curves while toning the area..cycling also helps to make the upper body-arms,shoulders smaller if it is the only exercise performed...dont lift weights...i definitly get with you ...when you coming to miami?

fhsjazztrumpet2
02-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Whoa....sweet pics. Your bum doesn't look fat to me at all Vicki! It looks great!

Cat
02-13-2007, 10:46 AM
I was going to answer with something... until the last pic fried my memory.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Your ass looks fine Vicki. Its called curves..so werk it! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

yodajazz
02-13-2007, 11:11 AM
I must weigh in on this most important topic. And I am not being sarcastic when I say that. Vicki your ass is fine, in any good way you can define it. It looks womanly to me. I like women. I have not always been a fan of yours (like a year ago for example) but you have grown exceedingly beautiful. Through video I heard your voice; very sexy too. Through your writing here I see some of the depth of your intelligence.
Plus there is a mystical quality that you have displayed here, where you can say more with less words than anyone else.

Having said all these nice things, there is a chance that your ass could 'go to pot', as they used to say, in the future. I reccomend that you frequently post pictures on this site. I for one, promise to examine every picture in great detail. I will be sure to tell you if I see something I don't like too. Thank you. being Vicki! And thank that ass for being, in the words of Tony the Tiger, GREAT!

peggygee
02-14-2007, 05:03 AM

Vicki

Sir Mix Alot would be proud of you white gal!

Vicki, you've heard of the white girls with black girls butts. :roll:

Well, Sistah, you've gone 'bootylicious'.

You look lovely. :wink:

J Money
02-14-2007, 05:09 AM
milk did that body good!

johnie
02-14-2007, 05:40 AM
let it grow MORE

bassman2546
02-14-2007, 05:49 AM
Vicki:

Basically nutrition will play a huge part in regaining that tight ass form. Aerobic activity 45 CONTINUOUS minutes 4-5 times per week will help. Add in some circuit training to keep the muscles toned and you're on your way.

Vicki Richter
02-14-2007, 06:00 AM
Well... I am going to post now and then pictures and let you guys be the judges... I have noticed, when I sit on someone's face, that I am much more likely to be able to really disable their breathing with my ass cheeks while they are licking my asspussy hole. Before, I had to really grind down and hold them there with my thighs, but now, it isn't so much of a challenge.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-14-2007, 06:08 AM
As many of the others have said: proper diet and exercise are the key ingredients to keeping fit and firming up your butt Vicki. I also agree with the fact that I truly love your delicious ass and wish you'd come to NYC sometime. I'll be your exercise bike. Then you can ride me 45 mins. per day/4 days per week.That will definately keep you nice and firm. :D

Vala_TS
02-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Your old butt is much better, Vicki. The new one is too fat. You wanted an honest opinion so there's one.

AGTFB

oohyea
02-14-2007, 07:50 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMM no no no Vickie, my dear, your nice cock

tsluva
02-14-2007, 08:09 AM

i sure miss the good ole Shemale Jet Set days when
the great Joanna Jet would top Vickie and just light
that nice, big ass up.
ooh, how i miss her work.

Oh well maybe Vickie's gal Daniella or Yasmin Lee
are TOP-notch substitutes to do da deed just as well, eh ?

EL GRECO
02-14-2007, 09:38 AM
Well... I am going to post now and then pictures and let you guys be the judges... I have noticed, when I sit on someone's face, that I am much more likely to be able to really disable their breathing with my ass cheeks while they are licking my asspussy hole. Before, I had to really grind down and hold them there with my thighs, but now, it isn't so much of a challenge.

:arrow: vic the only thing here is how u fill not what anybody else say
opinions are like assholes everybody have one

such beauties
02-14-2007, 10:31 AM
vicki-
you ass is smokin' hot!!! if i could, id wear it as a hat!

BigBootyBoy
02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
I came hard to this pic... that sausage looks tasty

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_0580_166.jpg

underfoot
02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Oh, but it's such a beautiful ass! Maybe it needs to be worshipped more.

Slither
02-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Vicki, I think I need to come over and dump a few loads in your ass so we can properly test your theory.

bassman2546
02-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Aside from this being one of those "Pay Attention To Me" threads, there is a distinct difference between the last two pics that Vicki posted. Not only is your ass bigger in the second photo Vicki, but your face is filled out more as well. I like the first pic the best, a little tighter and more toned.

yodajazz
02-14-2007, 04:09 PM
I like the second pic best. Like the term Peggy Gee brought up "bootylicious". Some of my friends call it 'healthy looking', bewteen the two.

Kriss
02-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Aside from this being one of those "Pay Attention To Me" threads, there is a distinct difference between the last two pics that Vicki posted. Not only is your ass bigger in the second photo Vicki, but your face is filled out more as well. I like the first pic the best, a little tighter and more toned.

Keep these "pay attention to me" theads coming. I really love this thread and any where my favourite hot hung angels post pics of their gorgeous asses. No matter how beautiful she is a girl needs to be told that she is hot, around 200 to 300 times a day is the right amount of compliments. Keep teasing us Vicki, I'm still hard from reading your 'Anal Smothering' question this morning.
You have my attention. (but keep posting)

ballbreaker
02-14-2007, 06:05 PM
damn vicki you are gorgeous xoxo

dbev
02-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Dear Ms Richter,
in my opinion, it is the effect of hormones.
In other words, you are getting fat in the way girls are getting fat, that is on their hips and butts.

Plenty of water, green tea, vegetables and exercise (avoiding anaerobic exercises will help, because you need to loose mass not to gain it).

Use organic food, avoid snacks, French fries, excessive meat, milk, eggs.

Avoid refined food, such as refined sugar, refined salt; avoid yeast, try to find or bake things made with flour/water yeast. If you cannot find bread made with flour/water yeast, you may try organic rice cakes.

Cut the dosage of sugar and salt.

If you like, try macrobiotics, it will help.

I have noticed from your newer sets on ShemaleStrokers, of which I am a member, that you are become "rounder" overall. I hope that, being so young, you will be able to have the shape you desire, and I also hope that you will be able to avoid Ms Holly Sweet's current shape because, in my opinion, is uncomfortable.

I may suggest, as to your diet, the Mediterranean diet:

- breakfast: 3 rusks with a teaspoon each of jam (possibly no sugar added jam), with a cup of tea and a teaspoon of unrefined sugar;

- second breakfast: 100 g of pizza (real pizza) or 200 g of apples/pears;

- lunch: 90 g of any sort of pasta or millet or spelt or perl with vegetables. Plus a couple of fruits;

- snack: as second breakfast;

- dinner: Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays 180 g of beef (roasted or steamed); Wednesdays and Fridays 180 g of fish; Tuesdays and Saturdays 180 g of chicken. Steamed, boiled or roasted. Side dish: vegetables, roasted, steamed or boiled as well;

- snack: fruit or vegetables (avoid carbohydrates because you not have the time to use them and they will become fat).

Maximum 20 g a day of extra virgin olive oil, that is 5 teaspoons.

If you like, you may avoid beef and chicken using seitan.

As suggested, 45 minutes three times a week of aerobic exercise done with the help of a telemetry strip (http://www.polarusa.com/) and staying below the anaerobic treshold. For example, 220 bpm is the maximum heart rate, 30 is your age: 220 - 30 = 190. It has been suggested, for fat burn to use this formula: 25% of 190 is 47.5, 190 - 47.5 = 142.5. If you exercise at 142 bpm maximum, you are burning your reserves without burning what you have in your stomach at the moment and creating new mass.

PatrickFromNYC
02-14-2007, 06:40 PM
Personally I LOVE Vickies ass !! I hate the "skinny girl" Hollywood trend going on now. Love the hourglass figures like Allanah, Vickie, Tyra Banks,Beyonce...etc

AllanahStarrNYC
02-14-2007, 08:07 PM
I think it looks good but then again, I like a big butt.

kukm4
02-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Dear Ms Richter,
As suggested, 45 minutes three times a week of aerobic exercise done with the help of a telemetry strip (http://www.polarusa.com/) and staying below the anaerobic treshold. For example, 220 bpm is the maximum heart rate, 30 is your age: 220 - 30 = 190. It has been suggested, for fat burn to use this formula: 25% of 190 is 47.5, 190 - 47.5 = 142.5. If you exercise at 142 bpm maximum, you are burning your reserves without burning what you have in your stomach at the moment and creating new mass.

What could she do in terms of exercise to give her butt a more round bubble
appearance?

dbev
02-15-2007, 12:05 AM
http://www.technogymusa.com/tools/products/img/Excite/details/detail_1_1_z.jpg
http://www.technogymusa.com/_vti_g7_prodExc.aspx?id=1&rpstry=11724_

http://www.technogymusa.com/tools/products/img/Excite/details/detail_2_1_z.jpg
http://www.technogymusa.com/_vti_g7_prodExc.aspx?id=2&rpstry=11724_

http://www.technogymusa.com/tools/products/img/Excite/details/detail_4_1_z.jpg
http://www.technogymusa.com/_vti_g7_prodExc.aspx?id=4&rpstry=11724_

http://www.technogymusa.com/tools/products/img/Excite/details/detail_5_1_z.jpg
http://www.technogymusa.com/_vti_g7_prodExc.aspx?id=5&rpstry=11724_

http://www.technogymusa.com/tools/products/img/Excite/details/detail_6_1_z.jpg
http://www.technogymusa.com/_vti_g7_prodExc.aspx?id=6&rpstry=11724_

Kriss
02-15-2007, 12:17 AM
>>>>>>>>>

bassman2546
02-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Squats and lunges for firmness.

demmie
02-15-2007, 05:27 AM
That third pictures isn't your butt...

:)

blakpadi
02-15-2007, 02:08 PM
w/ my cock and then I can give you an honest answer...Vicki are you on the east coast right now? I can fly for free...let me know...

Beaner
02-15-2007, 02:26 PM

Vicki

i'd like to get a taste of that ass.

DCGuy343
02-15-2007, 05:22 PM
Come to DC, I'd love to taste that sexy ass!!! :lol:

Vicki Richter
02-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Maybe a tour is in order?

DCGuy343
02-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Sounds good to me :lol: :jerkoff

spooker609
02-16-2007, 12:51 AM
Maybe a tour is in order?

HELL YEAH!!! Just don't forget us out here in the heartland, we'd love to treat that beatifull heart shaped butt with the love and adoration it deserves!

Kramer
02-16-2007, 07:36 AM
come to NY Vicki!

Vicki Richter
02-17-2007, 05:51 AM
But of course... I love New York. ;)

Vicki Richter
02-17-2007, 06:00 AM
and yes that is precum coming out of my thing in photo #3.

blktxman
02-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Trust me that ass is PHAT. Pretty Hot And Tempting. I would luv to see just how good it feels.

DCGuy343
02-17-2007, 10:27 AM
DC :lol: DC :jerkoff DC :lol: DC :jerkoff

loud68
02-17-2007, 11:38 AM
come to Denver!!!!!!!

dbev
02-17-2007, 01:58 PM
No answers to my message :(

phxguy
02-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Come to my house in Phoenix!

Vicki Richter
02-18-2007, 10:53 PM

Here is an answer... Thank you for the snazzy work out equipment in the post.

Dirty_Di
02-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Well Vicki i happen to love your phat ass!!

msnaughtygirl4uu
02-19-2007, 10:26 PM
hey baby here some booty booty booty for yahhhhh ... muah

msnaughtygirl4uu
02-19-2007, 10:27 PM
:wink:

kukm4
02-19-2007, 10:46 PM
msnaughtygirl4uu

Have you appeared in Joey Silvera Movie w/ Allanah?

hentai_ninja
02-19-2007, 11:33 PM
To the OP:
Nice Ass and your dick area is incredibally smooth,do you wax or shave?

dbev
02-20-2007, 12:28 AM

Here is an answer... Thank you for the snazzy work out equipment in the post.

Thank you and I hope that I have not bothered.

Regards

msnaughtygirl4uu
02-20-2007, 06:59 PM
yes i did baby ... :wink:

geekman33
02-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Vicki, you can slide that hot ass down on my hard cock anytime :)

Vicki Richter
02-20-2007, 08:20 PM
To the OP:
Nice Ass and your dick area is incredibally smooth,do you wax or shave?

That is natural... hehe... no I shave my bikini area. I think lasered is the way to go.

DBEV - no I really do appreciate the photos... No bother at all!

dbev
02-20-2007, 10:32 PM
I was wondering about the culinary tips that I gave you.

What do you think?

xxxlapper
02-21-2007, 03:55 PM
you have a very sexy and hot ass,would love to try some

scorpion
02-21-2007, 06:03 PM

Vicki

No my dear Vicki. I dont think cum make your ass larger. :)
I like your ass exactly the way it is. :wink:

spooker609
02-21-2007, 11:10 PM

:shock: This pic make me happy in pants!!!

skyler
02-22-2007, 01:35 AM
vicki your ass rocks!! :wink:

drock
06-03-2007, 08:09 AM

yes that's a lotta booty there!

GinX
06-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Well Vicki...I think you're looking just fine. As far as I'm concerned, you've always been one of the hottest t-girls ever and you always will be...you've certainly provided me with more than one fantasy!!

happyjack
06-03-2007, 04:30 PM
i think your cock is growing with it,neither is a bad thing,they're both so lickable

Nassau
06-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Your ass isnt fat at all you got 1 of da best asses I ever seen

FOODMAN
06-03-2007, 10:12 PM
vicki....... you are great honey!!!!!!!!!! It is a pleasure to look at your naked body........

Vicki Richter
06-04-2007, 09:58 AM
vicki....... you are great honey!!!!!!!!!! It is a pleasure to look at your naked body........

Wow a thread of mine rises from the ashes. I should show my ass on youtube.

ARMANIXXX
06-04-2007, 10:02 AM
^
You'd get high ratings,

But then they'd censor/warn/ban you.

Probably a girl would rat you out.

ARMANIXXX
06-04-2007, 10:04 AM
However, if you like did it for like a second or 2 and added it to 1 of your variety shows, you would have a good chance of getting away with it.

Just get more shows under your belt first.

laoda8
06-04-2007, 12:56 PM

Wow a thread of mine rises from the ashes. I should show my ass on youtube.

he was doing a follow up, seems your ass is in stable condition, I will need to do further...tests.

arnie666
06-04-2007, 02:20 PM
You have a nice bum :D

If you want some exercises, squats and lunges. Start off with the bar to get the form right then start using a bit of weight.

I can always tell a woman that squats and it's very attractive. I also I don't think you will have a problem finding a man to spot for you :P

oohyea
06-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Vicki, That fat ass is lick able...

TessTickles
01-06-2008, 10:30 AM
And, like a phoenix........

Bastards, the lot of you! LOL
Don't you know that you never tell a lady that her ass is fat?

That having been said,.....

Baby, if it is something you feel you need to do, you have my full support . Although, you know I luv ya just as you are!

whaleboy
01-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Vicki,

Spinal Tap say it all in the song Big Botton...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMZilI_ct1A

"...the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushing..." :wink:

4ever_ngt
01-06-2008, 03:51 PM
You should do nothing..Sxy white T-girls with phat ass's are gods gift to blk men wit big dicks..lol.. Change nothing mami & stay beautiful xoxo

SugaSweet
01-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Vicki,it is all about circulation.You need to move that divine behind around a bit.Also,it needs a good professional hand spanking about three times a week(this is where I come in). ;)

happychris
01-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Vicki, did you take any of the exercise advice? How is the ass looking these days?

Vicki Richter
01-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Even bigger and fatter!

DaLonelyGuyNJ
01-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Vicki, your ass is perfect!

Allhail
01-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Your ass is fine Vicki!

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Fergie? The Black Eye Peas Fergie not the English one.

BlackShemaleLover
01-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Wooow... I like this ass... I like the way you use it..lool .. Vicky, you're the best

PeterK
01-07-2008, 01:28 AM
Vickie you have one of the best asses out there, round and natural en indeed you look like Fergie...

happychris
01-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Even bigger and fatter!

Outstanding! :o

crayons
01-07-2008, 04:54 AM
Tabatha: it's like this. Tomorrow say your ass got bigger. Post a picture of it and watch as the entire community agrees with you. It's called "in my opinion" and it works.

canihavu
01-07-2008, 05:06 AM
There is nothing wrong with the way your ass looks!!!!

justatransgirl
01-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Vicki I will be HAPPY to swap asses with you. Whole body for that matter... :-)

PS - F those morons on that other site - they are all a bunch of cheapskate losers.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

PSS - does anybody know how many calories you burn watching exercise videos and eating pizza?

ccg218
01-07-2008, 10:12 AM
i would hit it...u got a "phatty"...that thickness i like...but thats just this guys opinion...

stevenb43
01-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Vicki; How many movies do you make in a year? Does that keep you constantly busy or do you just vacation other times?

chops
01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Man this one of those loaded questions, does my ass look fat?

yes = you lose
no = you lose

touche vicky

btw: love big tits and a big ass!

tgirls r betta
01-07-2008, 08:41 PM
i'm not sure about shemales. but for females who are slim and have no ass. if they want a phat ass they usealy have their man fuck them anal. it takes several months of getting it 3 times a week, but it will make your ass get phatter and hips get wider.
i guess the same shit should apply to shemales an asshole is an asshole, dosnt matter if you M/F.

xschwingx2
01-08-2008, 12:04 AM
If you exercised your fat ass instead of sitting on it and complaining youd be fine : )D

BlkJewels
01-08-2008, 02:42 AM
Fat az in JUICY, I'm bout thirsty rite now.

VickisPal
02-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Even bigger and fatter!

You should make cookies that look like you.
This way we can all enjoy your sweetness.

xfiver
02-14-2008, 12:32 PM
i will reply with the voice of reason: fuck your fucking face, uncle fucker...etc...

timuss
02-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Aint nothing wrong with that!!!!!

Wombat
02-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Bigger the cushion, better the pushin'... 8)

bigboy
02-14-2008, 06:41 PM
here's the 1 exercise that should never fail: always keep a cock n it so u can work it off!!!!

oohyea
02-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Vicki, you have onr fantasdick ass and your clitty is AWESOME as well

John

will802
02-14-2008, 07:50 PM
vicki just put on the ipod get out in the great outdoors and run. Just think of all the rear ending your rear end will cause..... wall climbing is also a great rear end worker.......

BlackAdder
02-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Pff...its all cardio and not really about specific exercises. Ive been going to the gym since 1991 and its all about how many calories you take in compared to how many you burn. Burn more and you will lose weight, simple as that. The rate you lose it is up to you.

For you, since you still want to stay "feminine" i would suggest a beginner step class, or if you dont want to be bothered a good elliptical machine. Most clubs have a few different models on premises, i know ballys does, and you can rotate around on them. 30 minutes at low resistance for the first week and then increase the resistance by one step every week thereafter until you find the right lvl for you. A good creatine supplement will help you rebuild damaged muscle tissue faster, meaning you can go for consecutive days whilst limiting the soreness associated with exercise. Some people will espouse glucosamine and chondroitin but ive seen no benefit...although hell it cant hurt if you have the $$ to keep on them everyday.

Of course, all the exercise in the world wont help you if your diet is shitty.. Try sticking to a 2000 calorie diet for a few days and see if its doable and how you feel. If you can handle it without a sweat step yourself down to 1500 and see how that goes. Once your close to the weight you want you can let up a bit on the cardio, but you will have to watch your calorie intake forever. Contrary to popular belief, theres no benefit from eating in the morning vs eating at night.....the only mitigating factor ive ever been able to prove is that if you eat ALOT of calories at once, more of it tends to convert into fat then if you eat the same amout of calories spaced over a greater period of time.... My brother who happens to have T2 Diabetes also says that the smaller more frequent meals has had some impact on the disease for whatever thats worth. I guess its less of an insulin shock for your system.

Theres also those pills that bind the molecules up and pass them through your waste system. I dont have any direct experience with them but i would be wary and cautious if you wanted to try them out.

Deepdarkfucker
02-14-2008, 08:24 PM
I love that azz Vicki...can I have some

Nikka
02-14-2008, 09:28 PM
nice assssss :)

Daniel
02-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Well...I must say that ass is great...but my god...that sausage e' bellissimo...lo voglio mangiare tutto...CIAO

tsworshiper
02-17-2008, 12:10 AM
but, squats with legs shoulder length apart or together will toughen ur ass and firm. mmmmm luv ur asssssss luv frank :)