PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel???

sucka4chix
02-12-2007, 04:54 AM
How would you guys feel if you had sex with a TS you found really hot, then found out later it was someone you knew and actually hated as a guy? Or she used to play on your football team?

hwbs
02-12-2007, 06:10 AM
blue 42.....blue 42 .....hut ......hut ... hut ..hike .....lmfao :rock2

ukcuriousboy
02-12-2007, 06:39 AM
L O L :D

wombat33
02-12-2007, 06:45 AM
How would you guys feel if you had sex with a TS you found really hot, then found out later it was someone you knew and actually hated as a guy? Or she used to play on your football team?

PROBABLY WOULD NOT RUIN IT FOR ME THAT I KNEW THE GUY, BUT RATHER THAT IS WAS SOME ONE I DID NOT LIKE. EITHER WAY..............HOT IS HOT.

I'D BE OK WITH IT. (AS LONG AS SHE DOES NOT TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS AT THE FOOTBALL REUNION DINNER)

ukcuriousboy
02-12-2007, 06:50 AM
While we're here,

How would you feel if you found out your cat used to be your father and once played ice hockey with your best mate's mother's father's cousin's dog?

blackmagic
02-12-2007, 07:11 AM
gosh darnit thats only happend to me once. :lol:

stillies77
02-12-2007, 07:23 AM
like the crying game?

sucka4chix
02-12-2007, 07:28 AM
This is a seriously wierd question sucka4chix, give us the background.

actually this stems from 2 separate incidents:
(1) I used to work for a gay guy who hired all of his gay friends to work for him. One was this flamboyant dude who had to kick his leg up everytime he reached for the phone. He was useless as a worker and we had several shouting matches.Sometimes I wonder if I ever wound up in bed with him years later--- I was told he's very pretty as a girl. How ironic that would be.

(2) A running back from high school is rumored to be a transsexual hooker now.
I've seen this girl who I THINK it could be (she has a website). I refuse to look at any of her pics 'cause that's just wrong to me!

Just sitting here wondering how I'd feel about it if it ever happened. I think I'd be disturbed for a while, but I'd get over it.

sucka4chix
02-12-2007, 07:30 AM
While we're here,

How would you feel if you found out your cat used to be your father and once played ice hockey with your best mate's mother's father's cousin's dog?
really bummed out since I don't like cats or hockey!

ezed
02-12-2007, 07:33 AM
While we're here,

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO BRING ICE HOCKEY INTO THE EQUATION! YOU'RE FROM THE UK, AND HE SAID FOOTBALL? :? :? :?

BOYS....PUT ON THE FOIL!

sucka4chix
02-12-2007, 07:39 AM
I met Foxy Angel in Florida years ago, and as she was showing me her house she said she wanted to show me some pictures. I said "I'm not gonna see you in a football uniform am I, 'cause that would freak me out." It's hard enough to deal with the fact that the girl making your dick hard grew up as a guy, but I think alot of us (or just me) push that way back in our mind somewhere, but that becomes harder when you knew the guy.

blackmagic
02-12-2007, 07:44 AM
This is a seriously wierd question sucka4chix, give us the background.

(2) A running back from high school is rumored to be a transsexual hooker now.
I've seen this girl who I THINK it could be (she has a website). I refuse to look at any of her pics 'cause that's just wrong to me!

Just sitting here wondering how I'd feel about it if it ever happened. I think I'd be disturbed for a while, but I'd get over it.

whats wrong with that? i was a mike linebacker in highschool along with my friend kevin who was my back up, yeah i was bigger, faster and hit some guys hard enough to crack there helments no big deal but dude i date kevin (kim) now and he's been transitioning into a female for a few months which im totally cool with, honestly i dont see why its wrong to love or look at someone you used to know who is now a girl, but thats your choice so owell. :why

standarddeviation
02-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I'll put a mask - on her - and teach the bitch a hard lesson :)

scorpion
02-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Shoulnt bee no trouble at al four mee. Al people changs in one way or another. I see them as they are and not four they have been.
If he was some I hated...I could forgive him if she was okej now...
If I know him as a friend. Im sure that should bee something possitive.

ukcuriousboy
02-13-2007, 07:34 AM
While we're here,

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO BRING ICE HOCKEY INTO THE EQUATION! YOU'RE FROM THE UK, AND HE SAID FOOTBALL? :? :? :?

BOYS....PUT ON THE FOIL!

Oh y'know me, social adapatable butterfly that I am, just trying to fit in 8)

trisexual
02-13-2007, 07:36 AM
I guy I went to high school with and knew fairly well is becoming a TS. I feel kinda weird thinking about fucking him. I still see him as the guy I knew back then.

hwbs
02-13-2007, 07:38 AM
i remember reviewing a movie with skylene many years back...the guy she had sex with , was a guy she went to school with.