PDA

View Full Version : Any really convincing crossdressers out there want to share

Foreskin
02-12-2007, 02:05 AM
Any crossdressers out here wanting to share their best? Post your pic.

lust4ts
02-12-2007, 03:04 AM

blackmagic
02-12-2007, 04:37 AM
Any crossdressers out here wanting to share their best? Post your pic.Why pedal a tricycle when you can fly on a crotch rocket?

^^^ no words can describe how fucking funny that is :lol: :lol: :lol:

lust4ts
02-13-2007, 02:50 AM
EDIT
Double post fucking retard I am.
actual Post below

lust4ts
02-13-2007, 02:52 AM
Please be laughing because you knew what I really meant, and not because you made the assumption that I think I'm hot shit. But, unfortunately, I now have a feeling that I should've gone into more detail for those not familiar with the up-to-date nomenclature.

Now be honest: when was the last time you secretly jerked off in your wife's panties?

Arianna I found what you said amusing not because I thought you were being fecisious or trying to be hot shit as you put it but I often find it amusing how some people here seem to be more interested in cross dressers than the real TS's who commit to living there life as a women, whether they decide to keep male genitalia or not. So yes I found it funny because I understood what you were saying. And no I have not jacked of in my wife’s panties before firstly because im only 26 and not married and have no intention of being so in the near future and also I myself get no sexual gratification from dressing up not that I have anything against people who do it just aint my thing. I guess I just love women, the fact that I find ones with cocks attractive I just see as a bonus and just try to embrace it. :)

lust4ts
02-13-2007, 03:41 AM
Good Lord! You are actually sound pretty intelligent, and kinda cool to boot! Not to mention, you get my abrasive sense of humor!?! Holy crap! This is HA, right? :wink:

Okee, lust4ts. Then I would simply like to thank you for being you.

:-*

A~

No probs that's all I can be....