PDA

View Full Version : I love Dolly Parton

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Yes Yes I do I hope she never dies I love that woman and so many other country artist there I admitted I love Tammy Wynette, The Judds, Randy Travis, Brad Paisley, Reba, Loretta Lynn of course, omg so many more lol yep my country side is coming out!

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Yes Yes I do I hope she never dies I love that woman and so many other country artist there I admitted I love Tammy Wynette, The Judds, Randy Travis, Brad Paisley, Reba, Loretta Lynn of course, omg so many more lol yep my country side is coming out! I think we should all take a trip to Dollywood! lol

calitexas
02-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Yes Yes I do I hope she never dies I love that woman and so many other country artist there I admitted I love Tammy Wynette, The Judds, Randy Travis, Brad Paisley, Reba, Loretta Lynn of course, omg so many more lol yep my country side is coming out! I think we should all take a trip to Dollywood! lol

Fugazi.

stillies77
02-12-2007, 01:19 AM
haha who quotes themselves then replys to it...you are a silly girl

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2007, 01:19 AM

Fugazi. You know it really doesn't matter what you say to me I know I'm real lol thats all that matters but anywho back to Dolly!

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2007, 01:20 AM
haha who quotes themselves then replys to it...you are a silly girl lmao I like talking to myself :lol:

FiremanforTS
02-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Just a mere 30 minutes away when I am in knoxville.

:lol:

wombat33
02-12-2007, 07:19 AM
Yes Yes I do I hope she never dies I love that woman and so many other country artist there I admitted I love Tammy Wynette, The Judds, Randy Travis, Brad Paisley, Reba, Loretta Lynn of course, omg so many more lol yep my country side is coming out!

PLASTIC TITS, PLASTIC FACE, AND PLASTIC PERSONALITY.

TOO MUCH FOR ME. LOL

Vala_TS
02-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Wow, finally! A tranny who likes country music! Are there any more out there?

AGTFB

ILuvGurls
02-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Wow, finally! A tranny who likes country music! Are there any more out there?

AGTFB

not a tranny, but i like country music.

Dkg
02-12-2007, 11:35 PM
calitexas, are you one of those guys who when he likes a girl, only knows how to get their attention by beig a dick to them?

Yeah, i used be like that myself.....in Third Grade.

:lol:

Anyways, I hate Country Music but I like Dolly. Having a huge rack helps, but she also has a great personailty.

eggbert
02-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey Fireman- just curious & my lip reading skills suck, but what is the girl in your avatar saying?

Fitz1600
02-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Country Rocks!!! Love hearing Sara Evans & Terri Clark!

scorpion
02-13-2007, 01:33 AM
Country...Not my taste exactly. But sure there is some god melody i can listen to...if it comes up on the radio. I should never put on a Cd whit country myself.

werwt22
02-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Anyways, I hate Country Music but I like Dolly. Having a huge rack helps, but she also has a great personailty.

Well said LOL. I'm not a big fan of most country but I like a few songs. LOL It's funny how so many people belittle certain forms of music and not others that have the same amount of nonsense songs.