PDA

View Full Version : Deepthroat

dskreet2
02-10-2007, 06:46 AM
Why no pics of Aniyah, Suzanna, Vanilla, CourtneyCokks, etc. receiving the ultimate pleasure, DEEPTHROAT!!! If no pics,

Any pics of admirers deepthroating the admired who have extra size or length?!?! Before and after pics best, but, after only is o.k. too.

I wish I took a pic of the one (Mya) I was able to do in Vegas. I know it was VERY DANGEROUS, but she was the only one I swallowed. I'm a little scared to do it again because it felt TOO GOOD for me when she shot down my throat. I could feel it throb many times. I met her at Vegas Lounge on Karen St. Tall, slim, ebony beauty. She stated she was originally from Hawaii.

killa cam
02-10-2007, 12:26 PM
how good was it after she came and that cock was semi hard and slippery with cum.that my friend is the best part of blowing someone

dskreet2
02-11-2007, 01:11 AM
There wasn't any left except a drop near the eye. She held my head down when she was about to cum and did't let go until she felt exhausted. But it was still very hard when I finally lifted my head. She was glistening like fresh ice. The rest of that morning it felt like she was still down my throat because I couldn't stop swallowing. The cum seem to be still in my throat.

dskreet2
12-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Celeste,

Do you know if Mya is still in Vegas? She was nearly 6 ft tall in heels and wore a SMOKIN' long white fitting dress as her fav.

62des
12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Is she on eros? Can you dro a link of what she looks like?

tsceleste
12-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Celeste,

Do you know if Mya is still in Vegas? She was nearly 6 ft tall in heels and wore a SMOKIN' long white fitting dress as her fav.

Sorry, trying to be good so I wouldnt know. But it sounds like you have been on the naughty list. No toys from Santa for you naughty boy.