PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith ... Dead.

NYCe
02-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Just confirmed on CNN. Wow.

Realgirls4me
02-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Word just coming out on it from Hollywood Florida.

Avenged01
02-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Shocked but not entirely surprised
Shes had a lot of shit going on recently.

suckseed
02-08-2007, 11:04 PM
"Paramedics were seen pumping her chest as she was taken from the hotel."
:roll:

cantona5
02-08-2007, 11:04 PM
news is just hitting UK now. anyone know anything about it? it's just saying her lawyer has confirmed she has died. that's it at the moment

BeardedOne
02-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Damn! :shock:

Bizzy year for that family. :?

Avenged01
02-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Don't believe it. CNN told me that Roger Moore is dead.

They lie on CNN.

Its definately true,

They just mentioned it on the TV

CORVETTEDUDE
02-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Death confirmed on several news media. Cause undisclosed ATT. Saw ir on CNN, Headline and ABC.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-08-2007, 11:11 PM
It is confirmed-

She collapsed in Florida and passed away.

I am so sad. Her poor daughter.

RIP

Realgirls4me
02-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Don't believe it. CNN told me that Roger Moore is dead.

They lie on CNN.

Its definately true,

They just mentioned it on the TV

If Neocons far rightwingers Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly, et all, don't "inform" dipshit, it's all a plot by the "liberal media".

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 11:14 PM
She was pronounced dead at the hospital and collapsed in her hotel room

Realgirls4me
02-08-2007, 11:16 PM

Hopefully, not in that order. :)

Realgirls4me
02-08-2007, 11:19 PM
For morons such as TFan, try this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

suckseed
02-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Yeah, the daughter is the one to think about. Considering how her son died, though, who knows - maybe the kid will have a shot at a more normal life.

I don't wish harm on celebrities simply because they seem to be less than perfect human beings, but really - was this woman celebrated for her good deeds or contribution to the arts? No. What a great epitaph it would turn out to be if she left millions to charity in her will. I'd eat my words.

arc angel
02-08-2007, 11:23 PM
R.I.P .....

Realgirls4me
02-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Yes, RIP. I hope wherever she is, it is sans the turbulent life she has had in the last few years. She just had too much going on.

suckseed
02-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah, hopefully she's in peace now. It is sad. I like to think of the time immediately after death as being this amazing understanding of one's life and what it all means. All your deceased pets come running up to you, there's grandma...the whole thing. Silly probably, but it's hard to think of an afterlife without final understanding and being reunited with loved ones.

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 11:32 PM
I liked Anna but it looks like she went out like her idol Marilyn

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 11:40 PM
I liked Anna but it looks like she went out like her idol Marilyn It's sad caue she was so young and she still had time to make her life right :( overall she tried being a good person you can tell that and I loved her shows and just her she was funny

Realgirls4me
02-08-2007, 11:50 PM
I dunno, but I think the smalltown diner waitress in her never really did adjust to the trainwreck of a world her beautiful looks took her to. She lived a rollercoaster life, and half the time probably didn't know it. ...She wasn't groomed for celebrity and the trappings that can come with it imo, as few are.

Also, my sense is that she was still very down to earth on many levels. That is, that she treated her fans like longtime neighbors.

hwbs
02-08-2007, 11:52 PM
RIP.......

mbf
02-09-2007, 12:06 AM
yeah rip, but actually...... i coudlnt care less

Coroner
02-09-2007, 12:15 AM
I wonder how many children died in Africa and Iraq today.

Realgirls4me
02-09-2007, 12:25 AM
I wonder how many children died in Africa and Iraq today.

Yes, not to diminish the death of Smith, which was tragic and brought to us due to this culture of celebrity we exist in, but how many kids are dying today due to the lack of food, civil strife, or an errant missile landing on a family eating their dinner.

... You can bet Fox News in particular will milk it for all it's worth. Why focus on helicopters being downed or billions of dollars missing in Iraq when one can learn about a former Playmate of the Year's death?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Aww..thats sad. I love her! She s too young too die at her age. :(

RIP

~Kisses.

HTG

InHouston
02-09-2007, 01:24 AM

Hopefully, not in that order. :)

Ha ha ...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-09-2007, 01:27 AM
that children in other countries reply would make a good topic (until some uneducated asshole finds it)

While I agree it is sad I'm amazed no one has thrown out their opinions on the events regarding Smith recently

I personally can't wait to see the Larry King interview later tonight, considering he interviewed the supposed father of her daughter I think it will be a good show.........................

Richie39
02-09-2007, 01:35 AM

Dude seriously, who is that girl in your avatar? I gotta see more of that.

demmie
02-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Come on. We knew it was coming. With all the booze, slurred speech, possible drug usage, what'd you expect, the healthiest woman alive?!

suckseed
02-09-2007, 02:12 AM

I know not the name of the maiden you seek. alas.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-09-2007, 02:15 AM
lol, greed..............................you gotta love it

biguy4tvtscd
02-09-2007, 02:31 AM
My money says that after the autopsy, they find the same cocktail of drugs in her that they found in her son.

It's real sad, she was gorgeous (well, I certainly wouldn't have thrown her out of bed), but damn, was she ever the textbook definition of "train wreck".

Richie39
02-09-2007, 02:33 AM

I know not the name of the maiden you seek. alas.

well where'd ya get it?

ottorocket
02-09-2007, 02:34 AM
My money says that after the autopsy, they find the same cocktail of drugs in her that they found in her son.

It's real sad, she was gorgeous (well, I certainly wouldn't have thrown her out of bed), but damn, was she ever the textbook definition of "train wreck".

I was thinking the same, but i will wager that it was pain killers and alchohol concoction. Her life was short and tulmoltuous and completely irrational. Life will continue on.

wombat33
02-09-2007, 02:41 AM
Just confirmed on CNN. Wow.

I am not even a tiny bit surprised. SHE WAS A MESS for many years, a complete drug abuser, used and abused by hollywood and the media, combined with the loss of a son (another drug addict).

Hollywood breeds disgrace.

See................even TONS of money does not bring happiness.

But this does!!!!!!!!!!!!

ukcuriousboy
02-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Oh well.

Feel sorry for the kid though :(

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2007, 04:45 AM
lol at Chynna trying trying to steal Anna's limelight from her and the wife of the trimspa owner calling her on it catty! lol

Solitary Brother
02-09-2007, 06:28 AM
This is SO sad.
This poor woman has so many problems.
I feel like she was the one woman who captured the essence of maryln monroe the best of anyone.
She was SO beautiful and NOT a bitch either......a very rare combination nowadays.
But look out for her so called "husband"....Mr.Howard Stern.
Looks like her may be the one getting her money....
He looks like a schyster lawyer to me....bagel eating bastard.....watch him!
If he goes after her money.......all hell will break loose....mark my words!

tg4me
02-09-2007, 07:11 AM
I know one particular lady astronaut that's pretty happy right now.

Do you really wish Paris and Britteny would die? Why ?

Realgirls4me
02-09-2007, 07:22 AM
given she was pretty much a drunk and a druggo not shocking at all.

well that's one less mindless bimbo gone, fingers crossed paris or brittany go soon.

Mindless post. Yes, it gets old seeing these Divas get coverage for getting their cars washed and also just how warped our priorities and obsessions are with such non-stars, but to wish them death? Idiotic.

Realgirls4me
02-09-2007, 07:40 AM
yep the world would be better off with out these mindless sluts.

Oh, I grant you that they are mindless, media created Divas, with no social worth whatsoever except to shows such as Entertainment Tonight, but to wish them death? Death?

Realgirls4me
02-09-2007, 07:51 AM
im just going to assume as its 9pm for you that your sleepy and the reason you cant grasp a simple comment is cos its almost bed time and not cos your stupid.

And I am going to assume that you're simply in some alcohol induced haze (It would explain your writing) for not only mindlessly and callously quipping about the death of two young women, regardless of their social worth, but also for your condescending tone directed at me. Who's stupid again?

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2007, 07:57 AM

well that's one less mindless bimbo gone, fingers crossed paris or brittany go soon. what a vicious thing to say if you don't like someone thats fine but to wish them death is morbid and fucked up you don't actually know either of them, just what the media shows, they could actually be decent people with good personalities in private life. You only know what you see, so before you judge someone you DON'T know and say something so evil THINK!

Realgirls4me
02-09-2007, 08:00 AM
well your american so id say your the stupid one, after all america is the fattest and dumbest country in the world.

i only have a couple of drinks at xmas and new year, and i havent had any drugs since 99, so that proves you wrong again.

So you're an ex-druggie who is stupid, fat, and dumb. Gotcha!

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2007, 08:00 AM

well that's one less mindless bimbo gone, fingers crossed paris or brittany go soon. what a vicious thing to say if you don't like someone thats fine but to wish them death is morbid and fucked up you don't actually know either of them, just what the media shows, they could actually be decent people with good personalities in private life. You only know what you see, so before you judge someone you DON'T know and say something so evil THINK!

ok sure what ever you say mrs fake. :roll:

Felicia Katt
02-09-2007, 08:11 AM
what's sad is that Paris and Britney would probably rather be dead, than not discussed.

RIP Anna Nicole. Any death too soon is tragic, but she left behind an infant child, which makes it doubly so.

FK

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Hey J, at least us Christians will be redeemed you fucking cocksucker!!! :evil:

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-09-2007, 08:38 AM
It's a tragedy to lose someone so young and beautiful.RIP Anna Nicole.Unfortunate for her newborn not to have her mother.She will be missed.

arc angel
02-09-2007, 08:41 AM
ITS ALL SOME FUCKIN MARRY GO ROUND
She was no fuckin Angel ! she did nothing for me<Even if she did so fickin what? was she one of us?
no ! when a girl like KELLY fuckin dies fckin your world stops! well,, guess what???... people die every fuckin day get use to it ! HELP, the people you fuckin can! thats what ANNa wanted you to know.........
A CRY for help is a hand out.....
NEXT TIME YOU TURN YOUR HEAD < THINK!!!!!!.........

arc angel
02-09-2007, 08:42 AM
PS, THANKS E...

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-09-2007, 08:43 AM
hey J, I don't care what you think or believe. I only know what I believe and that's all that matters to me. I forgive your ignorance.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-09-2007, 08:57 AM
I completely agree with you Kelly. Passionate Lover is a moron. I mean what girl would want a guy who wishes death on others.

arc angel
02-09-2007, 09:12 AM
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES,
S.T.
IT WILL ALWAYS Be ,
S.T..
S.T.
S.T
Suicidal........... S.T.......

eliza
02-09-2007, 12:38 PM
R.I.P. Nicole ...! :(

i was just heard it and i was shocked...

i am also socked when i hear that many children die in Africa and Iraq.

but in that case CNN and all channels don't announce these sad deaths...

only celebrities bring hot money to channels even if they die!

Solitary Brother
02-09-2007, 01:13 PM
This is SO sad.
This poor woman has so many problems.
I feel like she was the one woman who captured the essence of maryln monroe the best of anyone.
She was SO beautiful and NOT a bitch either......a very rare combination nowadays.
But look out for her so called "husband"....Mr.Howard Stern.
Looks like her may be the one getting her money....
He looks like a schyster lawyer to me....bagel eating bastard.....watch him!
If he goes after her money.......all hell will break loose....mark my words!

bagel eatin bastard?

u fuckin ape...i was actually goona post that why couldnt her asshole lawyer have dropped dead himself, since i hate the self centered prick..but u know something..im rootin for him now...i hope he takes every fucking penny she had and i hope he buys out all the property in ur neighbrohood and u have to pay him rent...although ur probably paying a jew anyway...is that whats killin u? one of our boys takin half ur paychek? go howard go!!! take all the fat cunts money!!! god that hurts to say!!! but hey, we killed ur fuckin lord, we can take some hicks estate!!!

Easy tiger.
This wasnt meant as an afront to all jews....sorry you took it that way.
Im a bagel eting bastard myself.....Noahs.
But he is a sheister lawyer and I believe he IS after money and the death of Anna Nicole and her son are very suspicious NO?
I am very skeptical of this guy.......sorry

suckseed
02-09-2007, 06:53 PM
j, baby! ease up on the prophets, man! they wee probably peace-loving hippies! blame the ones who try to corrupt the message for their own purposes. I always liked this bumper sticker -

eggbert
02-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Love that bumper sticker.

Deepdarkfucker
02-09-2007, 08:47 PM
I loved that lady -GOD bless

Lucifer Dubbz NYC
02-10-2007, 12:12 AM
j, baby! ease up on the prophets, man! they wee probably peace-loving hippies! blame the ones who try to corrupt the message for their own purposes. I always liked this bumper sticker -
Who is that in your avatar? She is hot!

chefmike
02-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Anna Nicole Smith Died. So Did Three American Troops.
Paul Rieckhoff

I can't stand it anymore. For the last two days, on every cable news network, it has been non stop coverage of the death of Anna Nicole Smith. Look, I am sorry she is dead. And my heart goes out to her family. Really it does. But this is not a major news story.

Not even close.

As a veteran of this war in Iraq, I beg all Americans to please keep things in perspective while the networks fill you with images of a buxom blond celebrity who was only famous for being famous.

CNN, Fox and MSNBC are all guilty of it. MSNBC (which was really getting better for a while) has been the worst. Yesterday afternoon, while a war raged in Iraq, Hammas met with Fatah in Mecca, and a House investigation into botched Iraq reconstruction efforts continued on Capitol Hill, MSNBC gave us over three straight hours of almost entirely uninterrupted coverage of the death of the spokesperson for TRIMSPA. The coverage of Smith's death has rivaled that of former President Ford's.

The week I got back home from Iraq in 2004, the number one news story in America was Janet Jackson's breast being exposed at the Super Bowl. I was flabbergasted to see that this was what the American media cared about, as my friends were taking mortar rounds and sniper fire in Ramadi and Tikrit. Now, three years later, troops are returning home to see this crap about Smith on TV 24-7.

Anna Nicole Smith died about 24 hours ago. Over the same time period, at least three of our troops and countless Iraqis have died in a war that might turn out to be the greatest foreign policy blunder in our country's history. Even as I write this, all three networks are covering a live press conference by Smith's attorney. I want to put my fist through the TV.

Wake up, America. This is not news. It does not matter. Think of our troops. Think of the Iraqis. Think of the families of people serving in Iraq right now.

You want to really support the troops? Tell the media to pay attention to the war they are fighting and dying in! Call the networks and complain, write letters to the producers, and change the damn channel.

Paul Rieckhoff is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and the Executive Director and Founder of IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America), the country's first and largest Iraq Veterans group. IAVA is a non-partisan, non-profit organization headquartered in New York City.

eliza
02-10-2007, 12:41 AM
just a tribute to Anna :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vsxLeHN8o

eliza
02-10-2007, 12:44 AM
same here.... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gWuGk8omp8&NR

eliza
02-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Anna Nicole Smith Died. So Did Three American Troops.
Paul Rieckhoff

I can't stand it anymore. For the last two days, on every cable news network, it has been non stop coverage of the death of Anna Nicole Smith. Look, I am sorry she is dead. And my heart goes out to her family. Really it does. But this is not a major news story.

Not even close.

As a veteran of this war in Iraq, I beg all Americans to please keep things in perspective while the networks fill you with images of a buxom blond celebrity who was only famous for being famous.

CNN, Fox and MSNBC are all guilty of it. MSNBC (which was really getting better for a while) has been the worst. Yesterday afternoon, while a war raged in Iraq, Hammas met with Fatah in Mecca, and a House investigation into botched Iraq reconstruction efforts continued on Capitol Hill, MSNBC gave us over three straight hours of almost entirely uninterrupted coverage of the death of the spokesperson for TRIMSPA. The coverage of Smith's death has rivaled that of former President Ford's.

The week I got back home from Iraq in 2004, the number one news story in America was Janet Jackson's breast being exposed at the Super Bowl. I was flabbergasted to see that this was what the American media cared about, as my friends were taking mortar rounds and sniper fire in Ramadi and Tikrit. Now, three years later, troops are returning home to see this crap about Smith on TV 24-7.

Anna Nicole Smith died about 24 hours ago. Over the same time period, at least three of our troops and countless Iraqis have died in a war that might turn out to be the greatest foreign policy blunder in our country's history. Even as I write this, all three networks are covering a live press conference by Smith's attorney. I want to put my fist through the TV.

Wake up, America. This is not news. It does not matter. Think of our troops. Think of the Iraqis. Think of the families of people serving in Iraq right now.

You want to really support the troops? Tell the media to pay attention to the war they are fighting and dying in! Call the networks and complain, write letters to the producers, and change the damn channel.

Paul Rieckhoff is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and the Executive Director and Founder of IAVA (Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America), the country's first and largest Iraq Veterans group. IAVA is a non-partisan, non-profit organization headquartered in New York City.

yes you are right....human every one of them as Nicole! But saddly Nicole is selling more..... i would prefer media to stop coverage of her death and let her r.i.p.

but after all this is a post for her... so respect that..!

scorpion
02-10-2007, 02:21 AM
I send my condolences to her family.
I remember when she was modelling four the Swedich company "Hennes & Mauritz" She didnt locks like the other skinny models but get very popular..
Tragic end.

MrsKellyPierce
02-10-2007, 03:24 AM
just a tribute to Anna :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vsxLeHN8o Lovely tribute!!

loki
02-10-2007, 03:29 AM
She was a lovely women and i feel for her family.But she was also dumb as a box of rocks and crazy as hell.

mbf
02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
could be helpful

MrsKellyPierce
02-10-2007, 03:35 AM
She was a lovely women and i feel for her family.But she was also dumb as a box of rocks and crazy as hell. as far as you know you only know the media side not the real Anna

loki
02-10-2007, 03:37 AM
She was a lovely women and i feel for her family.But she was also dumb as a box of rocks and crazy as hell. as far as you know you only know the media side not the real Anna
True.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-10-2007, 06:00 AM
Passionate lover and J,you both obviously are the most ignorant and insensitive FUCKS I've ever had the privelege of communicating with.A blade of grass has more intelligence than either of you. If you don't believe in anything,then that is your choice! Sad though it is! But don't try and impose your wills upon me! You'll never win! P.S.- I will argue this point forever if need be. PPS-SCIENCE SUCKS! I oughta know. I'm in the medical field!!

TSCURIOUS
02-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Chef - AMEN!!!
So - do you think the Coroner hit it when no one was looking ?

suckseed
02-10-2007, 07:57 AM
who cares what they were back then? right now theyre all responsible for this shitty planet, and for 80% of this planet not letting science go forth and people become educated...the fuckin hippies as u lovingly label them are a fuckin pain in the ass to anyone with brains...besides, i acutally think they were a bunch of egotistical self centered assholes...

The whole birth-control-is-a-sin thing is reason enough to detest organized religion, but there's any number of tribal/national/race-related/general fucked up tendencies of mankind to detest as well. Maybe you're right - I don't have the answers. For me, spirituality is the ultimate hard-to-define concept. I think all I've got sometimes is the feeling that there must be something more we will become or can become. That's not got a lot to do with any particular religion. Hell, maybe it's purely a matter of evolving - and of course surviving until we do. But we've all got a better and a worse side - you, me, everybody. But look at that little old Jewish couple in Borat that had the bed and breakfast. Fuck, I can't condemn their faith. I'm aware you're Jewish - I'm not trying to butter you up. That's just the last clear example of some good religious types that made an impression on me. I really think that it's a double edged sword -- on the one hand it can give people strength and appeal to their better nature, and on the other, it's the opiate of the masses, attaching labels and outdated superstitions to the simple enough concept of living here without fucking everything up.
I read an interesting article about 'The New Atheism' in Rolling Stone a couple of months ago. They seek to be more vocal in their criticism of religion and challenge practitioners to defend religion's effect of our lives.
I'm keeping an open mind and trying to stay tuned.

a994
02-10-2007, 06:07 PM
At any rate, condolences, thoughts, and prayers go out for Anna Nicole's family, friends, and fans.

jamans
02-10-2007, 07:24 PM
At least her child has a chance at a normal life now. Hopefully the memory of his mother will fade quickly....

a stripper marrys a 90 year old millionare because "they are in love"
lawsuits galore over his estate
an attention whore that managed to get a show on "E!"...shittly show, cuz even that network wouldn't resign it
a chronic addict

yes....sounds like a great mother to me. The kid is lucky

eggbert
02-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Chef - AMEN!!!
So - do you think the Coroner hit it when no one was looking ?

LOL

chefmike
02-11-2007, 12:14 AM
:arrow: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0208071smith1.html

Solitary Brother
02-12-2007, 06:40 AM
I hope you all are paying attention to the aftermath of the Anna Nicole Smith death.
I made a shocking allegation in an earlier post.
I said mister Howard K. Stern was after Miss Smiths money and of course I was right.
This guy is pure slime......
He is the type of guy who lives up to the stereotype and thats all I will say.

ezed
02-12-2007, 07:39 AM
ahem.............................ahem............. ....I think.....I'm......eh......eh......the farther...................yeah.....I ......absolutely do. :oops: :roll: :oops: