PDA

View Full Version : Yes I am Sorry

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 12:25 AM
I have to admit the song "hung up" madonna makes me jump around and act like a supermodel I'm sorry :oops:

loki
02-08-2007, 12:27 AM
That would be fun to watch.

RiffRaff
02-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Please take her back. I am willing to negotiate :D

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 12:39 AM
That would be fun to watch. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Please take her back. I am willing to negotiate :D :?:

loki
02-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Please take her back. I am willing to negotiate :D :?:
I didn't get that either.

RiffRaff
02-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Kelly,

anything that makes you jump around the living room has GOT to be a good idea :D I mean really. I'ts just that I'm not a fan of madge, I know this makes me a minority but I'm sure you know how this feels :P

lots of love
Riff

chefmike
02-08-2007, 01:02 AM
I have to admit the song "hung up" madonna makes me jump around and act like a supermodel I'm sorry :oops:

Yes indeed.... I am sorry, too. :oops:

Not for the fact that I'd sooner gouge out my eyeballs with a spoon than listen to (or even look at) Madonna, though... 8)

I am sorry that I have to point out the fact that you are using this forum as your personal billboard (not that there's anything wrong with that) and its quite obvious.

So with apologies to all you drooling cock-worshippers out there in cyberspace... :P

My question for the would-be supermodel in question is:

When are you gonna just STFU for a hot minute and show us your tits, toots?

PS - I didn't mean that in a bad way....

specialk
02-08-2007, 01:06 AM

Not for the fact that I'd sooner gouge out my eyeballs with a spoon than listen to (or even look at) Madonna, though... 8)

I am sorry that I have to point out the fact that you are using this forum as your personal billboard (not that there's anything wrong with that) and its quite obvious.

So with apologies to all you drooling cock-worshippers out there in cyberspace... :P

PS - I didn't mean that in a bad way....

Goddamn Chef...you have a way with the ladies LMAO

loki
02-08-2007, 01:08 AM
No wonder this board is dying.People can't even make conversation without uncalled for comments.

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 01:12 AM
Kelly,

anything that makes you jump around the living room has GOT to be a good idea :D I mean really. I'ts just that I'm not a fan of madge, I know this makes me a minority but I'm sure you know how this feels :P

lots of love
Riff Do they call her madge? Wow I am so out of the loops lol but thanks

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 01:12 AM

PS - I didn't mean that in a bad way.... you are such a drama queen go get it in the ass from someone already

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 01:13 AM
No wonder this board is dying.People can't even make conversation without uncalled for comments. lol you think well said!

RiffRaff
02-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Chef

why interrupt a perfectly reasonable discussion with a harsh interjection?

ttfn
Riff

BeardedOne
02-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Goddamn Chef...you have a way with the ladies LMAO

Really, I knew a guy that used to approach women at the local watering hole and the first words across his lips were "Wanna fuck?". :lol:

Oddly, perhaps because of the level of clientele at this particular...um...dive?...he had a fairly positive response rate. :shrug

Sure, he had his share of slaps, and he was an ugly mofo to boot, but he'd hit on a system that, at least for him, worked out rather well.

Shame what that .22 did to him though. :smh

chefmike
02-08-2007, 01:20 AM
No wonder this board is dying.People can't even make conversation without uncalled for comments.

And how long have you been a member here, gnocchinuts? :roll:

You haven't the slightest clue about this forum, you houseplant...

Other than the whole sycophant thing, you certainly got that one down pat, sparky.

But please do keep letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass... :P

loki
02-08-2007, 01:21 AM
You're an idiot.Just because i don't go around berating people i'm a sycophant?I'm here to have fun and chat with people.Not be an ass.So chill out wormboy.I'm not even going to respond to dorks and internet bad ass wannabes like you anymore.So bitch at me all you want i'm not even going to listen to children anymore.

chefmike
02-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Chef

ttfn
Riff

Other than the whole sycophant thing, you certainly got that one down pat, sparky.

But please do keep letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass... :P

hwbs
02-08-2007, 01:27 AM

Our users have posted a total of 174248 articles
We have 12505 registered users

there were only a couple thousand when i joined.....were not dying...just going through some growing pains ,lol

chefmike
02-08-2007, 01:28 AM

PS - I didn't mean that in a bad way.... you are such a drama queen go get it in the ass from someone already

It's pretty obvious that you are a Monica aka feminem drone...

your breeding shows... :lol:

specialk
02-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Chef

ttfn
Riff

Prolly not long enough to have seen this coming.....ouch!!

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 01:35 AM

It's pretty obvious that you are a Monica aka feminem drone...

your breeding shows... :lol: What are you talking about? I don't even converse with Moni anymore I haven't spoke to her in months? Not that I don't like her or hold anything against her we talked in online conversations that was IT we weren't best friends, we never hung out in person, and I am definitely not trying to be like her. The one that has made this a blown up incident and craziness is hmmm since she isn't on I wont mention her name but we all know who! Whatever vandetta you have with Moni thats your choice, your freedom, and your business! Keep it to yourself!

BeardedOne
02-08-2007, 01:43 AM
And how long have you been a member here, gnocchinuts?

Whoa! :shock: Deja vu (Deja Thoris' twin sister)!

Forgive my ignorance, but gnocchinuts? Izzat a real word or did you just make that up for better trajectory? :D

loki
02-08-2007, 01:52 AM
I admit i've lurked here longer than i've been a member.I am who i am,like me or hate me.It doesn't matter,i would rather be liked but if i'm not it won't hurt my feelings any.What is Gnocchi? ... Connoisseurs of fine Italian food know that gnocchi is a small dumpling.Hell, had to look that up myself

chefmike
02-08-2007, 01:55 AM
And how long have you been a member here, gnocchinuts?

Whoa! :shock: Deja vu (Deja Thoris' twin sister)!

Forgive my ignorance, but gnocchinuts? Izzat a real word or did you just make that up for better trajectory? :D

It's chefspeak for numbnuts...

specialk
02-08-2007, 01:58 AM
I admit i've lurked here longer than i've been a member.I am who i am,like me or hate me.It doesn't matter,i would rather be liked but if i'm not it won't hurt my feelings any.What is Gnocchi? ... Connoisseurs of fine Italian food know that gnocchi is a small dumpling.Hell, had to look that up myself

Don't sweat the small stuff..loki is liked....chef is an aquired taste, harmless when you get to know him :)

BeardedOne
02-08-2007, 02:01 AM
chef is an aquired taste

Kinda like tequilla and kim che, best when served together. :shock:

loki
02-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Thanks.It's cool.Shit happens.

chefmike
02-08-2007, 02:09 AM
Acquired taste?

Are you sayin that I'm a sweetbread, motherfucker?

Listen up, chumps!

You never give another man's wife a foot massage...

And you damn sure don't call him a sweetbread, motherfucker!

Acquired taste?

I'm tasted every fucking day, but I'm not lookin' to be "acquired..."

specialk
02-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Aquired taste?

Are you sayin that I'm a sweetbread, motherfucker?

Listen up, chumps!

You never give another man's wife a foot massage...

And you damn sure don't call him a sweetbread, motherfucker!

LMAO

Vicki Richter
02-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Chef

ttfn
Riff

What kind of man closes a message with "ta ta for now"? (rhetorical)

The same kind that sings show tunes I would be willing to bet.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 03:20 AM
Does that ring a bell in that constipated-looking head of yours?

LOL :claps

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 03:35 AM
What are you talking about? I don't even converse with Moni anymore I haven't spoke to her in months? Not that I don't like her or hold anything against her we talked in online conversations that was IT we weren't best friends, we never hung out in person, and I am definitely not trying to be like her. The one that has made this a blown up incident and craziness is hmmm since she isn't on I wont mention her name but we all know who! Whatever vandetta you have with Moni thats your choice, your freedom, and your business! Keep it to yourself!Yeah, you're just a regular Mother Teresa with a cock, Kelly. :roll: Boo-fucking-who, you asskissing bitch. Because, from what I've heard, you were talking shit about me on TGT with that pumped ghetto skank, Moni, and those other two-faced cunts, Jordan and Kalina. Does that ring a bell in that constipated-looking head of yours?

Only out of respect to Seanchai did I actually try to be nice to those 3 twats for about a week or two when he bought the site. But Monica, being the jealous scumbag that she is, had to start in with the lame innuendo directed towards Allanah. How fucking weak; to dis Allanah's ever-popular parties, as she stooped to promoting her own ghetto-style "events". And when I pointed out this obvious dis, she then started her bullshit w/ me.

Btw, I have a new theory now about that skank, Moni: she is an extremely bitter albino African-American Tgirl, posing as a white one, in hopes of competing with Allanah and Gia. :lol: Umm no who are you I honestly had no clue who you were till I saw you on here then you added yourself to my myspace KEEP IT REAL lol I think you made that up I would never talk bad about another transexual girl sorry no matter where they are in their process and you are two faced did you not type what you did on my myspace? Girl check yourself before you tell lies it's hilarious

corbomite
02-08-2007, 03:45 AM
Chef

ttfn
Riff

Well !!!

I`ll have you know I just happen to love show tunes.

Toodles

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 04:00 AM
What are you talking about? I don't even converse with Moni anymore I haven't spoke to her in months? Not that I don't like her or hold anything against her we talked in online conversations that was IT we weren't best friends, we never hung out in person, and I am definitely not trying to be like her. The one that has made this a blown up incident and craziness is hmmm since she isn't on I wont mention her name but we all know who! Whatever vandetta you have with Moni thats your choice, your freedom, and your business! Keep it to yourself!Yeah, you're just a regular Mother Teresa with a cock, Kelly. :roll: Boo-fucking-who, you asskissing bitch. Because, from what I've heard, you were talking shit about me on TGT with that pumped ghetto skank, Moni, and those other two-faced cunts, Jordan and Kalina. Does that ring a bell in that constipated-looking head of yours?

Only out of respect to Seanchai did I actually try to be nice to those 3 twats for about a week or two when he bought the site. But Monica, being the jealous scumbag that she is, had to start in with the lame innuendo directed towards Allanah. How fucking weak; to dis Allanah's ever-popular parties, as she stooped to promoting her own ghetto-style "events". And when I pointed out this obvious dis, she then started her bullshit w/ me.

Btw, I have a new theory now about that skank, Moni: she is an extremely bitter albino African-American Tgirl, posing as a white one, in hopes of competing with Allanah and Gia. :lol: Umm no who are you I honestly had no clue who you were till I saw you on here then you added yourself to my myspace KEEP IT REAL lol I think you made that up I would never talk bad about another transexual girl sorry no matter where they are in their process and you are two faced did you not type what you did on my myspace? Girl check yourself before you tell lies it's hilariousYeah, keep laughing, asskisser. I only sent you a request as an act of charity, when you first joined HA, and that idiot, irish_rose was causing confusion with adopting the "Kelly" name. Remember when you only had one post here? Before you proved yourself to be an attention-whore? Siily me. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But you are nailed as a twoface. But block or delete me, it'll save me the trouble of putting you in the same category as that Green Goblin face, Jordan, and that lipless jackolantern, Kalina. No, Kelly, you did indeed talk shit. Don't play dumb, you incapable-of-using-punctuation frogface. :smh Arianna I honestly have no clue who you are and just started conversing with fellow transexuals on the internet. I think you are delusional. Why would I talk about you? I don't know you? Never heard of you? I am not saying you are insignificant in the least bit, however I am saying WHO ARE YOU? And again your vandettas with other people have nothing to do with me? So please take your issues up with them. Grow up darling, life isn't that bad. I didn't even know who Vicki was till I came to this site and she's been AVN whatever I have only heard of Gia Darling and Allanah Starr and Vanity as far as adult film workers and didn't hear about Monica till I came to know she owned Tgirltalk, so please do your research better before you make up frabrications of the truth. And charity? I don't believe I wrote back to you after you commented on my wall? I don't need charity I have tons of friends anyone can see that on my myspace lol Darling get your head out of your ass! You are a transexual just like me now with that being said HAVE A NICE DAY!

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 04:05 AM
The thread is titled : Fags on other forums

[quote=truth_hurtz]I, unfortunately, was a member of another forum which I abruptly left today and upon doing so decided to join tgirltalk. There's alot of Moni haters out there and I just want to show my support for her. I have been keeping tabs on this long going ridiculous feud and finally decided where I want to be.

I know alot about alot of people because I keep my ear to the community so here goes....

DEREK MCMULLIN a.k.a. LEXI... Your a big forehead crossdresser. You look an absolute mess and the fact that you have the balls to talk smack about Moni when I personally witnessed her help you on tgpixel when someone mentioned your ACTUAL name and accused you of being a no condom using TV prostitute (even mentioning your clients names mind you) just re-affirms the man that you are. I would never court you or even engage in any form of conversation with you. If you stopped me in the street to ask the time or for directions I would keep walking. You are the epitome of the wanna-be T's that sicken men like myself.

Harajuku... You are so pale. It's evident from your photos that you never leave your home but yet you stay packed down with pancake make-up to cover those black rat whiskers so you must have an excellent online make-up source. Your body is a disappointment and with a face like that it's no wonder you never leave home. Do the boys in jersey throw bottles at you like ChiChi in To Wong Foo? When I saw that movie yesterday you instantly came to mind. If you can manage to save the little bit of money of money you make giving 50 dollar blow jobs try a plastic surgeon in mexico who can make you look a little less like an ape in the face. You are another I would never date or pay let alone be seen in public with.

ARIANNA... You are a hard-up, silence of the lambs looking man and I have seen you say "I'm getting new pics, and I look so good since laser, and my body is coming along nicely with hormones" atleast 20 times and you have yet to produce a pic. Every day you get older and more decrepid so I doubt your look has improved, I'm quite sure it's gotten worse actually. You are an admitted trans-lesbian which is totally perverse in my opinion and I think you are obsessed with MONI. No amount of laser or hormones could make you look good on the drunkest days of an alcoholic nightmare. Maybe if you focused on your transformation instead of stalking people you might look half presentable although I have my doubts. You are creepy to many and have NO business speaking in a negative manner to any creature walking this earth considering how you look. I saw you post things that were said over here so I know you are reading this. I wonder if you will post here for a response because I'm sure Moni will ban you faster then your brain seems to have diluted on drugs. "it puts the lotion on it's skinnnnn".

TSnTX... Slightly attractive although I personally view your superiority complex and ego as uneccesary. You are not that decent. I wouldn't go out with you in public because you have a bit of a cross dresserish look about you. Nice body but masculine facial structure. A face only a gay man could love, especially after seeing the pic of you as ashirtless hillbilly before your transformation began.

JohnnieWalker... Appropriately named after alcohol which I'm sure you drink plenty of to supress the reality that you are a black gay men who thinks he is a white straight man. You seek the approval of people who have no valuable opinion in their miserable existance. You are both an instegator and a hypocrite. Uncle Tom would probably be the best name to describe you. You hang in gay clubs at tranny parties and on strolls to watch everything so you can go home and masturbate thinking about getting dicked without feeling gay upon committing the actual act. I view your posts as both feminine and catty although you try to portray the image of a "man's man".

ChefMike... When I think of you I think of a grease stained apron on a fat, hairy, italian man in a corner store deli who is going nowhere in life. I believe you most likely live with your 80 year mother in a 1 bedroom smelling of moth balls and cats. Your bedding probably wreaks of urine and I am sure you are using a 1986 apple computer. What kind of man constantly talks shit about someone as beautiful as Moni? Clearly you are gay and just hoping that maybe one of these men who are into trannies will make an exception for you since you have a penis too. Try Johnnie.

Quinn... Ever so bitter for Moni's deletion of your account, I have followed your posts carefully and you have what I like to call the "know-it-all" syndrome. No my good man, you don't know it all, in fact I've come to realize you know very little of anything other then clinging to the balls of the 2 "men" foremetioned in this thread. You are a follower which also indicates to me that you are weak. I pity your pathetic existance. Continue to dwell on gay forums as that's all you need to be happy in this world that treats you so poorly.

J... Soon to be a patient for a deadly STD no doubt. The most desperate and hungry of the bunch. I saw your pic. You favor the fonze with an uglier jawline. More like a cracked out Johnnie Bravo with darker hair. I bet you have all the ladies on there knees begging for a chance with you. Hahaha. Doubt it. Anyhow, you should focus on projecting yourself in a slightly more masculine fashion. I can very easily picture you begging a 7 foot transvestite to put it in you with no rubber for 50 bucks.

Well, this has been refreshing. Moni keep your head up and please know this group of losers does not phase any of us. We all see what is going on and it's about time someone put it all on front street which is why I did. Anyone with questions feel free to PM me. If you ever make it to NYC please let me know Moni.

cuz they were ugly Crossdressers Duh :lol:You were "kellylicious, correct? lmao what is all that about

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 04:17 AM

Btw, I have a new theory now about that skank, Moni: she is an extremely bitter albino African-American Tgirl, posing as a white one, in hopes of competing with Allanah and Gia. :lol: Umm no who are you I honestly had no clue who you were till I saw you on here then you added yourself to my myspace KEEP IT REAL lol I think you made that up I would never talk bad about another transexual girl sorry no matter where they are in their process and you are two faced did you not type what you did on my myspace? Girl check yourself before you tell lies it's hilariousYeah, keep laughing, asskisser. I only sent you a request as an act of charity, when you first joined HA, and that idiot, irish_rose was causing confusion with adopting the "Kelly" name. Remember when you only had one post here? Before you proved yourself to be an attention-whore? Siily me. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But you are nailed as a twoface. But block or delete me, it'll save me the trouble of putting you in the same category as that Green Goblin face, Jordan, and that lipless jackolantern, Kalina. No, Kelly, you did indeed talk shit. Don't play dumb, you incapable-of-using-punctuation frogface. :smh Arianna I honestly have no clue who you are and just started conversing with fellow transexuals on the internet. I think you are delusional. Why would I talk about you? I don't know you? Never heard of you? I am not saying you are insignificant in the least bit, however I am saying WHO ARE YOU? And again your vandettas with other people have nothing to do with me? So please take your issues up with them. Grow up darling, life isn't that bad. I didn't even know who Vicki was till I came to this site and she's been AVN whatever I have only heard of Gia Darling and Allanah Starr and Vanity as far as adult film workers and didn't hear about Monica till I came to know she owned Tgirltalk, so please do your research better before you make up frabrications of the truth. And charity? I don't believe I wrote back to you after you commented on my wall? I don't need charity I have tons of friends anyone can see that on my myspace lol Darling get your head out of your ass! You are a transexual just like me now with that being said HAVE A NICE DAY!Whatever. You could have been honest, and you'd have made more friends here. But why were you kissing Moni's ass, and joining her by dissing people you didn't know? Sounds like you made lots of bad moves back then. whose ass was I kissing? I still don't understand or get it I am so lost :?

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 04:49 AM
whose ass was I kissing? I still don't understand or get it I am so lost :?Ok. I understand. I'm basically talking to a piece of wood. You conveniently don't understand me. Best of luck with that m.o. but no one here, other than perhaps the sappiest chronic maturbators, are falling for it. So keep up the great posting. You're batting a thousand. :roll: Silly Silly girl why would I hate on you? What does it benefit me? NOTHING lol stop making up crap

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 04:51 AM
Actually, chiming in on a thread/topic when you havent got a clue how it started, its claims and credibility not to mention not knowing who are the people involved is quite retarded at best!

And since people here at HA know about your not so stellar "reputation" known for being deceitful..as Quinn and Vicky Ritcher puts it..i.e using images not of your own repetitively amongst other things etc. Only proves youre really nothing but an attention hungry person.

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 04:52 AM
Actually, chiming in on a thread/topic when you havent got a clue how it started, its claims and credibility not to mention not knowing who are the people involved is quite retarded at best!

And since people here at HA know about your not so stellar "reputation" known for being deceitful..as Quinn and Vicky Ritcher puts it..i.e using images not of your own repetitively amongst other things etc. Only proves youre really nothing but an attention hungry person.

~Kisses.

HTG I am? wow and this thread was about maddonna and my other thread was about pizza hmm funny how everyone else turns them into drama

lust4ts
02-08-2007, 04:53 AM
:shock:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 05:00 AM

~Kisses.

HTG I am? wow and this thread was about maddonna and my other thread was about pizza hmm funny how everyone else turns them into drama

Well dont get me wrong. I do share your love for Madonna. Ive spent hundreds of dollars just to see her concerts at a 4th row level. However, Since that specific hateful thread mentions alot of folks from here (me being one of them, Arianna, TsnTX, Lexi etc.) and seing that youve tried to poke fun at our expense is inexcusable.

But whatever floats your boat and make you sleep better at night. Im pretty sure you feel proud of your actions. Making fun of other people without bases and fooling men into thinking your a model of some sort. Leading us to..it finally blew up on your face as of late.

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 05:11 AM

~Kisses.

Well dont get me wrong. I do share your love for Madonna. Ive spent hundreds of dollars just to see her concerts at a 4th row level. However, Since that specific hateful thread mentions alot of folks from here (me being one of them, Arianna, TsnTX, Lexi etc.) and seing that youve tried to poke fun at our expense is inexcusable.

But whatever floats your boat and make you sleep better at night. Im pretty sure you feel proud of your actions. Making fun of other people without bases and fooling men into thinking your a model of some sort. Leading us to..it finally blew up on your face as of late.

~Kisses.

HTG I wasn't even in that forum topic she posted something seperate lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 05:17 AM
:roll: Oh God! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! :screwy: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

ukcuriousboy
02-08-2007, 07:44 AM

L M FUCKING A O

chefmike u are my new best friend, bahahaha

ukcuriousboy
02-08-2007, 07:49 AM
whose ass was I kissing? I still don't understand or get it I am so lost :?Ok. I understand. I'm basically talking to a piece of wood. You conveniently don't understand me. Best of luck with that m.o. but no one here, other than perhaps the sappiest chronic maturbators, are falling for it. So keep up the great posting. You're batting a thousand. :roll:

LOL once again. oh fuck even if i didnt fancy T girls id just come here and read the gossip, you guys are too much

'Ok. I understand. I'm basically talking to a piece of wood. You conveniently don't understand me. Best of luck with that.'

loooooooooooool

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 07:49 AM

L M FUCKING A O

chefmike u are my new best friend, bahahaha I didn't see the humor in it, in fact I don't see much humor in anything he posts, he has a bunch of stupid pictures half the time. That I guess are supposed to be funny? :roll: :shock: Some people are entertained easily I guess.

ukcuriousboy
02-08-2007, 07:51 AM
Yes I suppose it was somewhat high brow.

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 07:58 AM
whose ass was I kissing? I still don't understand or get it I am so lost :?Ok. I understand. I'm basically talking to a piece of wood. You conveniently don't understand me. Best of luck with that m.o. but no one here, other than perhaps the sappiest chronic maturbators, are falling for it. So keep up the great posting. You're batting a thousand. :roll:

LOL once again. oh fuck even if i didnt fancy T girls id just come here and read the gossip, you guys are too much

'Ok. I understand. I'm basically talking to a piece of wood. You conveniently don't understand me. Best of luck with that.'

loooooooooooool Thats because I honestly have no clue what she is talking about she's wacked in the head and I'll say that to her online or offline I have no qualms of it. I have no clue who she is I have never seen her a day in my life till I came to Hung Angels! She is making up stuff to start drama per usual of shady girls! It's annoying, not validating at all to her which she thinks acting like a big bad "bitch" is supposed to. She needs to find inner peace and stop worrying about what girls on a chat site say about her -- who cares if Moni talked about her Who cares if anyone else talks about her -- it's a forum don't take it so serious! Geeze AND AGAIN LET ME RESTATE ARIANA WHO ARE YOU I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU TILL NOW??? TO TALK ABOUT YOU?? STOP THE MESS SAME WITH THAT HARAKU GIRL WHO ARE YOU I DON'T KNOW YOU EITHER MY GOD YOU GIRLS MAKE UP SOME OF THE CRAZIEST CRAP I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE! AT LEAST VICKI WAS CANDID WITH HER ARGUMENTS AND I THANK HER FOR THAT! BUT ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY YOU LOCOS

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Please..I dont know who the fuck you are either til your fucking face popped in that thread Arianna is talking about. Why dont you get a life? Other than trying to chime in your two cents for popularity sake at our expense? Is it me or is talking about people you dont even know and like youve said never met the most irresponsible and craziest thing a girl could ever do? Talk about Loco..You just need to go look in the mirror baby!

http://www.britishtheatreguide.info/images/brokenglass.jpg

Now sit your ass down!

End of rant!

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Please..I dont know who the fuck you are either til your fucking face popped in that thread Arianna is talking about. Why dont you get a life? Other than trying to chime in your two cents for popularity sake at our expense? Is it me or is talking about people you dont even know and like youve said never met the most irresponsible and craziest thing a girl could ever do? Talk about Loco..You just need to go look in the mirror baby!

http://www.britishtheatreguide.info/images/brokenglass.jpg

Now sit your ass down!

End of rant!

~Kisses.

HTG Oh wow is posting pictures of something supposed to be E - Cool I'm sorry I am not up on the forum lingo lmao secondly what thread again the phoney thread she put my name into? you are still on crack because I have no rememberance of it and I'm sorry it has nagged you so bad that you remember it....AGAIN IT'S A FORUM lol don't lose sleep over it thats LOCO

AND ON THE POPULARITY THING I COULD CARE LESS HOW POPULAR I AM I OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE SINCE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT RUDE SO GET OFF THAT TOO! GEEZUS YOU TWO HAVE THE MOST RETARDED OUTLOOK OMG I'M POPULAR ON THE INTERNET ROFL COME ON! CARE ABOUT WHO LIKES YOU IN LIFE NOT ONLINE LOL :lol: :lol: UNLESS YOU ARE DOING IT FOR BUSINESS THEN I CAN UNDERSTAND ONLINE POPULARITY! BUT I AM NOT SO WHY DO I CARE -- I DON'T

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 08:38 AM
Lmao..And I thought youre smart. I was being humorous in the later sentences with the pic. Im disappointed to know that you liked Madonna but you dont know her songs. LOL So meaning, your just liked her because she has a catchy/hit song but you dont know anything about her at all. Thats totally understandble..You liked to be part of the "in" crowd (like youve chimed your nonesense at the other forum). That's trully pathetic! :roll:

And honestly, I dont care if youre such a "sponge" bob for attention. Just dont do it at anyone's expense is what I care about. If you wanna hang yourself upside down and take pics that fine by me!

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Lmao..And I thought youre smart. I was being humorous in the later sentences with the pic. Im disappointed to know that you liked Madonna but you dont know her songs. LOL So meaning, your just liked her because she has a catchy/hit song but you dont know anything about her at all. Thats totally understandble..You liked to be part of the "in" crowd (like youve chimed your nonesense at the other forum). That's trully pathetic! :roll:

And honestly, I dont care if youre such a "sponge" bob for attention. Just dont do it at anyone's expense is what I care about. If you wanna hang yourself upside down and take pics that fine by me!

~Kisses.

HTG NO I DON'T LIKE THE SONG -- I WAS SAYING I DANCE TO IT SECRETLY AND I WAS APOLOGIZING OUT OF BEING EMBARASSED FOR IT! GET THE PICTURE? HMMMM THATS WHAT THE ENTIRE THREAD WAS ABOUT -- THANK YOU :roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 08:58 AM

Hmmm..Ironic! Anyone who's embarrased about it would probably keep it to themsleves. So either you didnt get much attention at home hence youre seeking some here or you just hate the fact that you secretly like her and or her song. STFU already. Everyone here knows the real score. LOL

http://www.healingcomedy.com/shop/attention_whore_hat.gif

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 09:38 AM

Hmmm..Ironic! Anyone who's embarrased about it would probably keep it to themsleves. So either you didnt get much attention at home hence youre seeking some here or you just hate the fact that you secretly like her and or her song. STFU already. Everyone here knows the real score. LOL

http://www.healingcomedy.com/shop/attention_whore_hat.gif

~Kisses.

HTG Again you are dumb it's a forum to post stuff in I was just saying what I felt about the song and how embarassing it is. I am sorry I don't post shit about sex and how hot a tranny is and how big I like dicks! So if thats attention whoring so be it! I really don't fucking care And I don't have to STFU is this your forum no it isn't IF YOU DON"T WANT TO SEE MY FUCKING POSTS DONT LOOK AND STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING GOD GROW THE FUCK UP it's a forum if noone posted anything There'd be nothing to talk about other than looking at fucking pictures SO YOU STFU you're the only one bringing attention to me and yourself by acting dumb and bitter about some stupid thread made forever ago -- like so many others -- NONE OF MY POSTS have been about attention I did posts pics of me in the beginning yes to introduce myself -- it was Vicki and others that made a big deal out of shit not I so point fingers else where and now you're doing it along with Arianna You're the only attention whores I SEE

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 09:54 AM
OMG :roll: This thread clearly should have been:

Im sorry..Im fucking retarded!

Would have been much more appropriate. LOL

Its a porn forum for godsakes and you expect to read threads like..yours? LOL Fucking A..Then go to the "attention whores forum" (If they even got one).

A Cunt? Maybe..only when and to whom it counts. Bitter? And why in the hell would I be bitter of you? I dont see anything even slightly admirable in you. Certainly not your looks (I am not a big fan of that dumb blonde "Paris Hilton" look), and most certainly NOT your personality nor your attitude.

I only take issue with stupid tranny's who doesnt have anything better to do but attack people they dont even know (And thats what you've exactly done). So spare me the crap and atleast have the goddamn balls and admit to it. Its that simple. But Im guessing that youve got too much pride to even own up to it?!?

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
02-08-2007, 10:00 AM
*walks in*

Have I missed something here? o_O

suckseed
02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
I miss Honda.

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:02 AM

Its a porn forum for godsakes and you expect to read threads like..yours? LOL Fucking A..Then go to the "attention whores forum" (If they even got one).

A Cunt? Maybe..only when and to whom it counts. Bitter? And why in the hell would I be bitter of you? I dont see anything even slightly admirable in you. Certainly not your looks (I am not a big fan of that dumb blonde "Paris Hilton" look), and most certainly NOT your personality nor your attitude.

I only take issue with stupid tranny's who doesnt have anything better to do but attack people they dont even know (And thats what you've exactly done). So spare me the crap and atleast have the goddamn balls and admit to it. Its that simple. But Im guessing that youve got too much pride to even own up to it?!?

~Kisses.

HTG Wow I never said anything about you being bitter about my LOOKS?? I SAID BITTER ABOUT A THREAD THAT SOMEONE MADE SUPPOSEABLY MONI I guess or whatever thats what I said you are bitter about still and still seem to be losing sleep over! NEVER DID I SAY YOU WERE BITTER OVER ME LMAO!! OMG YOU TWIST THINGS -- OR YOU ARE RETARDED LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE LOL

suckseed
02-08-2007, 10:08 AM

suckseed
02-08-2007, 10:10 AM

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Blah blah blah..I smell a rat! LOL Seriously, it's no use conversing with someone so retarded like you. You got some balls denying things..maybe it's really how you live by. Its a pity!

Anyways, on to the next subject..:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:12 AM
I am not trying to be a bitch but will you stop posting stupid pictures that mean nothing that are "supposed" to be humorous, here's a clue THEY AREN'T

suckseed
02-08-2007, 10:12 AM
~~~

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Blah blah blah..I smell a rat! LOL Seriously, it's no use conversing with someone so retarded like you. You got some balls denying things..maybe it's really how you live by. Its a pity!

Anyways, on to the next subject..:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG you're a crack baby aren't you? I posted on Tgirltalk once in a blue moon and was of the site forever and just now came back Ecstatic can document that for you! and others You are delusional, upset over a stupid silly thread that means NOTHING...get over it. Have you died because Moni gave her opinion on something NO, but it has made you weak that you put so much thought and feeling into it, if you don't like her why does her opinion hold so much value or weight to you? Thats what I don't get. You are the only one retarded letting her get to you. It's america we all have our opinions!

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:17 AM
~~~ still stupid -- at least the one guy posts pics with some sort of meaning funny no but have meaning

suckseed
02-08-2007, 10:28 AM
@@@

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
@@@ now thats a cute one

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 10:33 AM
you're a crack baby aren't you? I posted on Tgirltalk once in a blue moon and was of the site forever and just now came back Ecstatic can document that for you! and others You are delusional, upset over a stupid silly thread that means NOTHING...get over it. Have you died because Moni gave her opinion on something NO, but it has made you weak that you put so much thought and feeling into it, if you don't like her why does her opinion hold so much value or weight to you? Thats what I don't get. You are the only one retarded letting her get to you. It's america we all have our opinions!

Sweety, I dont do crack (Or any type of drugs thats "common and rampant" within our small community) nor do I even drink for that matter. Get that through your goofy face and thick skull. LOL I dont really care for yours nor others opinion of me. It hasnt affected me in the least bit. But youre not getting it arent you? I only spoke now since that incident because I really am not going to get your attention there. So telling you to your face to stop giving your baseless opinions of people when you dont know them nor did you have the facts. Is wrong? Well then fuck me if you dont like it! It might have been fun for awhile to get in the "IN" crowd but do you really think we'd let that slip by just like that? And whats more, like youve said, it's a forum and we all got opinions..Thats mine so take it or not..that's your business. But dont come on and judge me or anyone from this forum when you yourself dont even have any good reputation around to begin with. End of story.

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:40 AM
you're a crack baby aren't you? I posted on Tgirltalk once in a blue moon and was of the site forever and just now came back Ecstatic can document that for you! and others You are delusional, upset over a stupid silly thread that means NOTHING...get over it. Have you died because Moni gave her opinion on something NO, but it has made you weak that you put so much thought and feeling into it, if you don't like her why does her opinion hold so much value or weight to you? Thats what I don't get. You are the only one retarded letting her get to you. It's america we all have our opinions!

Sweety, I dont do crack (Or any type of drugs thats "common and rampant" within our small community) nor do I even drink for that matter. Get that through your goofy face and thick skull. LOL I dont really care for yours nor others opinion of me. It hasnt affected me in the least bit. But youre not getting it arent you? I only spoke now since that incident because I really am not going to get your attention there. So telling you to your face to stop giving your baseless opinions of people when you dont know them nor did you have the facts. Is wrong? Well then fuck me if you dont like it! It might have been fun for awhile to get in the "IN" crowd but do you really think we'd let that slip by just like that? And whats more, like youve said, it's a forum and we all got opinions..Thats mine so take it or not..that's your business. But dont come on and judge me or anyone from this forum when you yourself dont even have any good reputation around to begin with. End of story.

~Kisses.

HTG where in that long ass thread that Arianna posted was my name in any of it NOWHERE she made up something or implemented something I may of said in another thread but not about EITHER OF YOU! Thats why I said you are delusional that thread didn't even take place on this forum it took place on Tgirltalk because I just joined Hung Angels and that thread wasn't anytime RECENT! Again DELUSIONAL need I spell it out fifty more times. I don't know you, I don't know her! I don't kiss people's asses either. What Moni does is of her own free will and by me thinking Moni is pretty, if thats ass kissing so be it. But I guess every gg or tg I think is pretty or give a compliment to thats ass kissing Wow I must figure out the rules given by Ariana and you. Again DELUSIONAL one more time so it's clear D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Again DELUSIONAL one more time so it's clear D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

Yes you are! Lmao :lol:

Listen, I think the whole essence of the original problem was lost in translation here. I never said youre an "ass-kisser". Heck, I dont care if you even suck 50 asses. LOL Re-read the whole damn thread yet again. This is getting old and its late..get your mummy to tuck you in bed. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Again DELUSIONAL one more time so it's clear D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

Yes you are! Lmao :lol:

Listen, I think the whole essence of the original problem was lost in translation here. I never said youre an "ass-kisser". Heck, I dont care if you even suck 50 asses. LOL Re-read the whole damn thread yet again. This is getting old and its late..get your mummy to tuck you in bed. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG Yes you did unless you edited it, and so did Arianna. And on the cosmetic jab of Moni from Arianna I am not sticking up for just Moni but for everyone -- We are transexuals enhancements is part of it rather we do it by hormones, implants, silicone injections, FFS, whatever the case may be we are all in the same boat some of us are farthers than the others. But how is it any better you dissing moni just because she dissed you on your looks? Just a thought, if you are going to act prestine, don't hate on her looks back. :roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 10:57 AM
God! Just put a hammer through your head already kelly. I only edited one post thats to add the funny cap I found. I never said anything about "cosmetic proceedures" you or others might have had. Please..stop putting words into my mouth.

You are obviously confused. Confusing what I said with what another tgirls said. Ugh! Its pointless to even reply to your post. Grrrr...Go to bed and maybe tomorrow everything will make sense to you. Gees..

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:59 AM
God! Just put a hammer through your head already kelly. I only edited one post thats to add the funny cap I found. I never said anything about "cosmetic proceedures" you or others might have had. Please..stop putting words into my mouth.

You are obviously confused. Confusing what I said with what another tgirls said. Ugh! Its pointless to even reply to your post. Grrrr...Go to bed and maybe tomorrow everything will make sense to you. Gees..

~Kisses.

HTG Can YOU READ I said to ARIANNA'S JAB ABOUT MONI's PROCEDURES

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 11:00 AM

~Kisses.

HTG read the second sentence over it starts just like this: And on the cosmetic jab of Moni from Arianna <<<< ARIANNA!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Arianna's not even here (prolly working). So take that up with her when she gets back.

Dont quote what I said and then addressing your issues about Arianna with me. I cannot speak in her behalf. God, youre really that dumb if you couldnt get your head straight and address point for point to the right person. Grrrr...LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Arianna's not even here (prolly working). So take that up with her when she gets back.

Dont quote what I said and then addressing your issues about Arianna with me. I cannot speak in her behalf. God, youre really that dumb if you couldnt get your head straight and address point for point to the right person. Grrrr...LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG I was doing it together since you both have issues with Moni and Jordan and whoever else you all mentioned lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Omg..I give up. youre really slow understanding any of it!

I never mentioned the names youve just mentioned. I know how to keep my issues with a person contained to the person..not a crowd. It doesnt make sense that I take whatever issues I have with them with you because they are 2 different and independent individual and so are you. My issues was solely about your nasty comment nothing else. Now do you fucking understand it? NO? Yes? Maybe? LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Omg..I give up. youre really slow understanding any of it!

I never mentioned the names youve just mentioned. I know how to keep my issues with a person contained to the person..not a crowd. It doesnt make sense that I take whatever issues I have with them with you because they are 2 different and independent individual and so are you. My issues was solely about your nasty comment nothing else. Now do you fucking understand it? NO? Yes? Maybe? LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG I never made any nasty comments to either of YOU so again I don't know what she is talking about SHES ON CRACK and the only time I said anything about Nasty crossdressers is when Moni made a thread about TS Roadmaps or whatever chatrooms and how they were mean to her cause they were older and ugly and I've been in those chatrooms and 99% of them are Crossdressers and I do remember making that comment about that! That is what I was responding to NOT about either of you!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 11:32 AM
TS Roadmap my round hiney! LOL I would have believed you if only I didnt get to read that whole thread.

TS Roadmaps or whatever chatrooms and how they were mean to her cause they were older and ugly and I've been in those chatrooms and 99% of them are Crossdressers

There actually was another thread about that..Tho that was a separate one!

~Kisses.

HTG

xfiver
02-08-2007, 01:20 PM
~~~ still stupid -- at least the one guy posts pics with some sort of meaning funny no but have meaning

chefmike
02-08-2007, 01:28 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

LMFAO! We've missed you geisha. I was beginning to worry. :oops:

eggbert
02-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey Suckseed, those poppy seed muffins look good. I could go for one right about now.

Felicia Katt
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
where in that long ass thread that Arianna posted was my name in any of it NOWHERE she made up something or implemented something I may of said in another thread but not about EITHER OF YOU!
Sorry Kelly, but you are either not remembering or not being truthful here. You were very active in the thread that Arianna referenced. Out of 27 posts in that thread, 9 were yours.

the thread in its entirety can be seen here
http://www.tgirltalk.com/board/platinum/viewtopic.php?t=646&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=d9fda5b0cf0fcead86a7948a77cd444e

here is what was said in that thread about Arianna and Haraku

Harajuku... You are so pale. It's evident from your photos that you never leave your home but yet you stay packed down with pancake make-up to cover those black rat whiskers so you must have an excellent online make-up source. Your body is a disappointment and with a face like that it's no wonder you never leave home. Do the boys in jersey throw bottles at you like ChiChi in To Wong Foo? When I saw that movie yesterday you instantly came to mind. If you can manage to save the little bit of money of money you make giving 50 dollar blow jobs try a plastic surgeon in mexico who can make you look a little less like an ape in the face. You are another I would never date or pay let alone be seen in public with.

ARIANNA... You are a hard-up, silence of the lambs looking man and I have seen you say "I'm getting new pics, and I look so good since laser, and my body is coming along nicely with hormones" atleast 20 times and you have yet to produce a pic. Every day you get older and more decrepid so I doubt your look has improved, I'm quite sure it's gotten worse actually. You are an admitted trans-lesbian which is totally perverse in my opinion and I think you are obsessed with MONI. No amount of laser or hormones could make you look good on the drunkest days of an alcoholic nightmare. Maybe if you focused on your transformation instead of stalking people you might look half presentable although I have my doubts. You are creepy to many and have NO business speaking in a negative manner to any creature walking this earth considering how you look. I saw you post things that were said over here so I know you are reading this. I wonder if you will post here for a response because I'm sure Moni will ban you faster then your brain seems to have diluted on drugs. "it puts the lotion on it's skinnnnn".

and here is your response, just 5 posts below. I cut and pasted this directly from the thread.

kellylicious

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:21 pm Post subject: ROFL!!

I LOVE THE EVILNESS!! Go girl!! lol And if someone talks about ya you should feel honored lol good or bad advertising is always a good thing

In that same thread, the very next post asked why Arianna and Haraku were banned

and your response to that question was in the very next post

kellylicious

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:29 pm Post subject:

cuz they were ugly Crossdressers Duh

Its not made up and its not from another thread. As I have said, I think you look great and I have nothing at all against you, but I do have thing about truthfulness. You have yet to acknowlege or apologize for using other peoples pictures as your own. You have said photos here are not photoshopped when its obvious that you have done some smoothing and other minor things. We all do it, but thats not the point, Its not being honest about it that is wrong. And now this. Yes, its old, yes, its from another board, yes it was in the heat of some ongoing controversy between Moni and others. So what. Someone said some awful things about Haraku and Arianna and you said loved that evilness. Someone asked why Haraku and Arianna were banned, and you said because they were ugly crossdressers.

You said it. You should admit it, and you should apologize for it. Credibility is like virginity. Once you lose it, you can never get it back.

FK

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Amen!

Thanks Felicia for the hardcopy. :P

LMFAO! We've missed you geisha. I was beginning to worry. :oops:

Still here chefmike! I miss you guys too. :) :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 09:12 PM
where in that long ass thread that Arianna posted was my name in any of it NOWHERE she made up something or implemented something I may of said in another thread but not about EITHER OF YOU!
Sorry Kelly, but you are either not remembering or not being truthful here. You were very active in the thread that Arianna referenced. Out of 27 posts in that thread, 9 were yours.

the thread in its entirety can be seen here
http://www.tgirltalk.com/board/platinum/viewtopic.php?t=646&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=d9fda5b0cf0fcead86a7948a77cd444e

here is what was said in that thread about Arianna and Haraku

and here is your response, just 5 posts below. I cut and pasted this directly from the thread.

kellylicious

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:21 pm Post subject: ROFL!!

I LOVE THE EVILNESS!! Go girl!! lol And if someone talks about ya you should feel honored lol good or bad advertising is always a good thing

In that same thread, the very next post asked why Arianna and Haraku were banned

and your response to that question was in the very next post

kellylicious

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:29 pm Post subject:

cuz they were ugly Crossdressers Duh

Its not made up and its not from another thread. As I have said, I think you look great and I have nothing at all against you, but I do have thing about truthfulness. You have yet to acknowlege or apologize for using other peoples pictures as your own. You have said photos here are not photoshopped when its obvious that you have done some smoothing and other minor things. We all do it, but thats not the point, Its not being honest about it that is wrong. And now this. Yes, its old, yes, its from another board, yes it was in the heat of some ongoing controversy between Moni and others. So what. Someone said some awful things about Haraku and Arianna and you said loved that evilness. Someone asked why Haraku and Arianna were banned, and you said because they were ugly crossdressers.

You said it. You should admit it, and you should apologize for it. Credibility is like virginity. Once you lose it, you can never get it back.

FK I do not remember and thats the honest truth I respond in many threads I don't remember what everyone says due to it being an online forum that I honestly do not take serious -- and it's sad they do, and they still let it bother them. It's a silly thread, with silly drama of people that don't know one another and probably will never meet in real life. Apologize for what? They were hating on Moni from what I saw they were both doing their share of the crime they can't just blame Moni. If they didn't want anything said they shouldn't of argued with her if they want to act as a lioness expect a bite back from someone. I will not apologize from what I saw, at the time, and a silly thread at that! Sorry but no I will not. Their much as in the wrong as she was, I don't see what makes them prestine? Nothing...and I have nothing against you either. And I stand by the fact I have no idea who they are and still dont! Thats how much this topic means to me, it's a waste to argue about. :lol:

Quinn
02-08-2007, 09:21 PM
What a passive-aggressive tool who perpetuates all of the very worst stereotypes one could ever apply to a transsexual.

-Quinn

suckseed
02-08-2007, 10:40 PM
I just read this, I got bored after posting a few pics last night and read a book.
Kelly, I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. The pics that aren't you I attributed to you just being young and caught up in the myspace/webcam/self-promotion thing. I've seen it before. But harajuku and Arianna are as far as I've been able to tell really intelligent forum members who bring up interesting points and are generally cool. I for one like Ari's tats - she certainly could have spent the $ on boobs and gotten long hair if she was into that. Which is beside the point; I just get tired of hearing people bag on anyone who doesn't fit the mold.
If you don't remember making those posts slamming them, you need to put away your bong. Either that or you post so much in so many places that you can't keep track.
I said this to you once before - you can believe me now or figure this out for yourself - when you make a mistake, just say you fucked up and are sorry. Ask yourself why you did it. You were inexperienced about forums, wanted to join in the fun, whatever. But slamming people, then coming over to their other forums and pretending you didn't or don't remember is just lame. It reinforces the perception that you're not to be trusted. better to say you don't remember that, but obviously you did and now you regret it. Just own up to your actions. It's all part of a larger pattern of being responsible in life. Every person I've ever met who bullshits about one thing will do it about something else - they've made their relationship with the truth a loose one. I dated a flake who shoplifted all the presents she gave at Christmas from her job and then got fired. She tried to lie about everything, everyone found out anyway, and she looked like a fool. Unfortunately for me she had a great ass and long legs and I was fooled for a while.
Now i just responded to the movie thread, and it seemed to me that you're trying to bring up thread topics that aren't just about you and that's cool...but you've got to clean house if you want people here to respect you. You should apologize to the two of them, and mean it. You might just be pleasantly surprised how much power there is in doing that. It's a good feeling.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 10:46 PM
I do not remember and thats the honest truth

Total bollocks! Oh so you must be suffering from senile dementia then? LOL

You are by far the most stubborn, dumbest and retarded tranny Ive ever met. Said previous argument has literally nothing to do with you..NOTHING and yet you have the audacity to stick your nose into. Which is the whole point of the matter!

You have no idea how it started out. You didnt have the facts..nor was <bleep> claims verifiable. You dont know us and we sure dont know you..So what is really the point commenting on something you have no complete and utter knowledge about? Oh I know! Its simple.. because you're a "nobody" trying to capitalize and gain notoriety at other peoples expense.

http://www.ganjataz.com/general-bollocks/images/by-GT/forum-shitz/attentionwhore.jpg

I think that sums it up!

END OF DISCUSSION (You're not fooling anyone on here).

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 10:59 PM
NEW TOPIC MOVE ON STOP THE DRAMA!! IT WAS A STUPID THREAD BIG WHOOPED ANYONE CAN POINT OUT WHAT SOMEONE SAID IN PREVIOUS STATEMENTS AND TAKE THEM AS RUDE AND IF YOU WOULD OF READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD INSTEAD OF JUST READING WHAT THEY WANTED TO POST TO MAKE IT LOOK BAD I SAID I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FORUM I AM JUST ON IT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES AND IT'S MY DAILY SOAP OPERA TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE TAKE IS SO SERIOUS -- AS YOURSELVES! NOW INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT ONE PART OF THE CONVO LOOK AT THE WHOLE THING! AND LEAVE YOUR JUDGEMENTS AT THE DOOR BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR NO BETTER!

WITH THAT BEING SAID LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF INSTEAD OF SPENDING SO MUCH TIME DRAGGING UP DIRT THAT MEANS SHIT AND SUCKSEED I AM NOT ASKING FOR RESPECT FROM TWO GIRLS THAT WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS SAID 500 YEARS AGO AND CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT AND MAKE UP WARS WITH A PERSON THAT THEY DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW (MONI) JUST FROM HER ONLINE FORUM AND IT ALSO STATES WHY MONI DELETED AND BLOCKED HARA JUKU BECAUSE SHE WAS CHEATING THE SYSTEM SO BEFORE YOU READ ONE PART OF THE STORY READ THE WHOLE THING IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT! NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!

AND TO MY POST ABOUT THE STANCE THAT WAS HONEST TO GOD WHAT I THOUGHT AND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW OTHERS FELT -- ITS JUST LIKE OPRAH SAID! WHEN SHE WAS GROWING UP SHE HAD NO ROLE MODELS TO LOOK UP TO OR WHATS BEAUTY! I FEEL THE SAME I'D LIKE TO SEE A POSITIVE TRANSEXUAL IN A MOVIE WITH BEAUTY, LOOKS, AND BRAINS FORGIVE ME FOR WANTING SOMETHING FOR THE TRANSEXUAL COMMUNITY!

LOTS OF LOVE AND LUCK
KELLY

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 11:08 PM
IT ALSO STATES WHY MONI DELETED AND BLOCKED HARA JUKU BECAUSE SHE WAS CHEATING THE SYSTEM SO BEFORE YOU READ ONE PART OF THE STORY READ THE WHOLE THING IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT! NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!

YSTFU! First of all, none of those were even founded to be TRUE. That whole thing was previously discussed here on HungAngel. Youre fucking 2 years late to revive it. People know the facts. I dared her once to show me proofs of such claims in print any which way she could. NADA..she couldnt prove anything so she went on attacking me and others (Arianna, TXnTX, Lexi, Quinn, J Chemike etc.) She was busted many times of "making things up", reading members PM etc.! If you dont believe me, then ask around..Tsk tsk..You're such a sad case. Its not even funny. LOL :lol:

But Cheers! Whatever!!

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
02-08-2007, 11:10 PM
IT ALSO STATES WHY MONI DELETED AND BLOCKED HARA JUKU BECAUSE SHE WAS CHEATING THE SYSTEM SO BEFORE YOU READ ONE PART OF THE STORY READ THE WHOLE THING IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT! NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!

YSTFU! First of all, none of those were even founded to be TRUE. That whole thing was previously discussed here on HungAngel. Youre fucking 2 years late to revive it. People know the facts. I dared her once to show me proofs of such claims in print any which way she could. NADA..she couldnt prove anything so she went on attacking me and others (Arianna, TXnTX, Lexi, Quinn, J Chemike etc.) She was busted many times of "making things up", reading members PM etc.! If you dont believe me, then ask around..Tsk tsk..You're such a sad case. Its not even funny. LOL :lol:

But Cheers! Whatever!!

~Kisses.

HTG I DIDN'T REVIVE CRAP YOU ALL DID!! GEEZUS YOU'RE LOCO!!!!

xfiver
02-08-2007, 11:11 PM
How can I achieve "hot hung angel" status? Will this qualify me?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-08-2007, 11:12 PM
http://www.broderie.it/images/straniere/englishimm/polly/409_blah_blah.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
02-09-2007, 12:48 AM
I miss Honda.

LMFAO...

You can rest assured that the 'tardbot is still lurking. 8)

Unless he's decided to go greyhound/postal again...in which case I hope that VR has a good home security system...I'm just saying.

Felicia Katt
02-09-2007, 07:39 AM
I do not remember and thats the honest truth I respond in many threads I don't remember what everyone says due to it being an online forum that I honestly do not take serious -- and it's sad they do, and they still let it bother them. It's a silly thread, with silly drama of people that don't know one another and probably will never meet in real life. Apologize for what? They were hating on Moni from what I saw they were both doing their share of the crime they can't just blame Moni. If they didn't want anything said they shouldn't of argued with her if they want to act as a lioness expect a bite back from someone. I will not apologize from what I saw, at the time, and a silly thread at that! Sorry but no I will not. Their much as in the wrong as she was, I don't see what makes them prestine? Nothing...and I have nothing against you either. And I stand by the fact I have no idea who they are and still dont! Thats how much this topic means to me, it's a waste to argue about. :lol:
I'm sorry Kelly, but I don't think its ever a waste to be truthful, or respectful.
In this thread, this is what you have said about those ugly posts on the other forum

I never say bad things about other girls
I never said bad things about you. I don't know who you are.
I didn't say it, why would I?
I didn't say it, you imagined it
I didn't say it. You fabricated it
I may have said it, but I don't remember it
I said it but not in that thread, and you cut and pasted it from another thread.
I said it, but I wasn't really involved in that thread
I said it, but didn't mean it
I said, but it means nothing
I said it, but not here and not recently
I said it, but it was in another thread where Moni talked about being attacked by other crossdressers on another forum
I said it but it was in defense of Moni who was being attacked by Arianna and Haraku
I said it but its silly for them to take it seriously
I said it, but its being taken out of context
I said it, but Haraku was cheating the rating system

I think that about covers it.

Thats all you did say, when all you had to say was you were sorry. and if you weren't really sorry and couldn't say exactly that, you could have at least said, you were sorry feelings were hurt or offense was taken to your comments.

Maybe you don't respect Arianna and Haraku, and maybe you don't care if they respect you. But you should care if others do, and you are losing the respect of people here.
FK

suckseed
02-09-2007, 10:29 AM
And, suckseed, I don't get you either. What's with all the Kelly brown-nosing? :?:

:?: Look....I was friendly to Kelly at first because she seemed like a nice girl. I don't know her from other forums...I only visit this one and one other. When Vicki and other people started questioning her photos, I just hung back and took in the evidence. Ecstatic's opinion meant a lot, because he never has a bad word to say about anyone, and I respect his opinion.
Kelly interests me because she lives in the south, where I grew up, and she's not a pro as far as I know, so I figured I could ask her questions and her answers might have a little more meaning for me than bugging one of the glamorous NYC scene women.
This thread on the other hand calls her actions into question in a deeper way for me. Slamming someone you don't know isn't how I do things - but I've tried to put in my two cents in constructively. Didn't I just defend you and Harajuku? Possibly you didn't see it...it's a couple of pages back.

Kelly, I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. The pics that aren't you I attributed to you just being young and caught up in the myspace/webcam/self-promotion thing. I've seen it before. But harajuku and Arianna are as far as I've been able to tell really intelligent forum members who bring up interesting points and are generally cool. I for one like Ari's tats - she certainly could have spent the $ on boobs and gotten long hair if she was into that. Which is beside the point; I just get tired of hearing people bag on anyone who doesn't fit the mold.
If you don't remember making those posts slamming them, you need to put away your bong. Either that or you post so much in so many places that you can't keep track.
I said this to you once before - you can believe me now or figure this out for yourself - when you make a mistake, just say you fucked up and are sorry. Ask yourself why you did it. You were inexperienced about forums, wanted to join in the fun, whatever. But slamming people, then coming over to their other forums and pretending you didn't or don't remember is just lame. It reinforces the perception that you're not to be trusted. better to say you don't remember that, but obviously you did and now you regret it. Just own up to your actions. It's all part of a larger pattern of being responsible in life. Every person I've ever met who bullshits about one thing will do it about something else - they've made their relationship with the truth a loose one. I dated a flake who shoplifted all the presents she gave at Christmas from her job and then got fired. She tried to lie about everything, everyone found out anyway, and she looked like a fool. Unfortunately for me she had a great ass and long legs and I was fooled for a while.
Now i just responded to the movie thread, and it seemed to me that you're trying to bring up thread topics that aren't just about you and that's cool...but you've got to clean house if you want people here to respect you. You should apologize to the two of them, and mean it. You might just be pleasantly surprised how much power there is in doing that. It's a good feeling.

ILuvGurls
02-10-2007, 01:40 AM
:why

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/TrainWreck1.gif

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/TrainWreck1.gif

suckseed
02-10-2007, 01:54 AM
I did read that, and thank you. But I don't think that there's alot to discuss with Kelly beyond that. Defining "stealth" and such, with someone who's that incapable of being truthful and accurate, is tedious at best imo.

That's true. In fact, I never meant to talk about stealth at all. it doesn't concern me on way or the other. Plus I wasn't paying attention to this thread at the time & didn't have the facts I do now. All I wanted to know was how does one TS end up knowing a bunch of others. Vicki says she makes it a point not to hang out in TS clubs because she wants to be treated like an ordinary woman. Kelly lives in a relatively small town, and I was surprised that she knew a lot of TS.

In my experience, there's eros and CL if you want a pro or a guy in a dress. If you would like to meet a TS 'girl next door', well....good luck. I suppose I could check out a gay bar. I've never been to one. My impression is the TS there are either pro, semi-pro, or you're going to be the 15th guy to buy them a drink that night. But that's just an impression.
I'm about to start dating a gg I think anyway. That's what a TS wants supposedly, right? A guy that likes women?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Chef

ttfn
Riff

Girl u TURNED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFL

Now that's a KIKI.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-10-2007, 06:01 AM
I do not remember and thats the honest truth I respond in many threads I don't remember what everyone says due to it being an online forum that I honestly do not take serious -- and it's sad they do, and they still let it bother them. It's a silly thread, with silly drama of people that don't know one another and probably will never meet in real life. Apologize for what? They were hating on Moni from what I saw they were both doing their share of the crime they can't just blame Moni. If they didn't want anything said they shouldn't of argued with her if they want to act as a lioness expect a bite back from someone. I will not apologize from what I saw, at the time, and a silly thread at that! Sorry but no I will not. Their much as in the wrong as she was, I don't see what makes them prestine? Nothing...and I have nothing against you either. And I stand by the fact I have no idea who they are and still dont! Thats how much this topic means to me, it's a waste to argue about. :lol:
I'm sorry Kelly, but I don't think its ever a waste to be truthful, or respectful.
In this thread, this is what you have said about those ugly posts on the other forum

I never say bad things about other girls
I never said bad things about you. I don't know who you are.
I didn't say it, why would I?
I didn't say it, you imagined it
I didn't say it. You fabricated it
I may have said it, but I don't remember it
I said it but not in that thread, and you cut and pasted it from another thread.
I said it, but I wasn't really involved in that thread
I said it, but didn't mean it
I said, but it means nothing
I said it, but not here and not recently
I said it, but it was in another thread where Moni talked about being attacked by other crossdressers on another forum
I said it but it was in defense of Moni who was being attacked by Arianna and Haraku
I said it but its silly for them to take it seriously
I said it, but its being taken out of context
I said it, but Haraku was cheating the rating system

I think that about covers it.

Thats all you did say, when all you had to say was you were sorry. and if you weren't really sorry and couldn't say exactly that, you could have at least said, you were sorry feelings were hurt or offense was taken to your comments.

Maybe you don't respect Arianna and Haraku, and maybe you don't care if they respect you. But you should care if others do, and you are losing the respect of people here.
FK

UH-Oh Busted by the Katt